The Wager

Story Info
Two gay best friends make a wager.
7.3k words
4.77
10.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers

*****The following story is inspired by events and events I experienced. Also, every character in the story is 18 years old and is completely fictional. Enjoy *****

The Wager:

It was 7:45 in the morning when I found myself on a bench reading a book in the school parking lot. Students and teachers were swarming in as we grew closer to the first bell ring. I didn't care, my classroom wasn't far. Which gave me plenty of time to read my book.

Which didn't last very long as I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Hey, Alex! What are you reading there?"

It was Dean, my best friend. We've been friends since middle school. Both of us were gay and we'd often crush on guys together. Dean sat down next to me.

"Dune," I finally answered.

"Ah, I see. I finished my sketch last night!" Dean said as he brought out a piece of paper with his drawing on it. It was a lady with a lavender-colored long dress and a matching hat. Dean was an artist. He loved to design clothing with his dream of one day becoming a clothes designer.

"Wow! This looks so beautiful! I saw you modeled it after Jessica Wrothchild," She was a famous fashion model.

"You know it, girl! I'm working on a new design but for a man," he handed me a sketch.

"I can't wait to see your clothing in stores."

Dean nudged me, "Thanks, I appreciate it. But what do you think of the waist? I was thinking of doing more of a ribbon effect..."

The conversation was cut short when we heard the roar of an engine. Quickly we turned out attention to the source of the roar. It was a Ford Mustang GT that drove into the school's parking lot. The shiny clean car was white and had two blue strips that ran across the top of the car. It drove past us, deafening our ears with the engine's roar.

The Mustang came to a complete stop a few feet away from us. I already knew who the driver was, it was Ellis Williams. The door of the Mustang opened and Ellis stepped out. He wore blue jeans with a plain black T-shirt that was tucked into his pants. The clothing showed off his slim figure. Ellis was a fine man. He was tall and lean, but the muscular type. He had a clean-shaven face with blonde short hair. And his eyes were blue as the sea. I had a crush on him but I knew I'd never even get a chance with him.

Ellis walked to the trunk of his car and bent over to grab his backpack. This gave us the view of his well-toned ass in his snug jeans. Which was given to him after so many years of basketball. He hung the backpack over his left shoulder causing the keychain on his backpack to shine, blinding us briefly. It was a Ford Mustang keychain. His father worked at a Ford dealership as did his grandpa before. The '67 Mustang Ellis was passed down through the generations, from his grandfather to his father and finally to Ellis. He took care of the car because he knew how important the vehicle was. He let no one lean against it, not even his girlfriends.

Ellis closed the trunk and walked towards us quickly noticing us.

"What's up, sticks?" he said in a teasing tone. It was a nickname he had given me back in middle school. Yes, that's how long I have known him. But it's also the same amount of time I've had a crush on him.

Ellis grabbed my book and looked at the cover, "Dune? Isn't that a movie or something?"

"Yes, but it was a book before."

Ellis shrugged and tossed the book back on my lap. He then turned to Alex and said, "What up shitstain?" A grin wavered on his face.

Dean rolled his eyes and was about to speak when Ellis just walked away from us.

"You poop once in class and you get the nickname 'shitstain' for the rest of your school life," Alex cried, "But I don't mind it because I get to see that ass of his walk away from me."

I smiled, "Yeah, it's always a great view. What I'd do to get that man in bed with me."

"I'd imagine his cock to be hung and long," Dean commented.

"Very veiny with a trimmed bush," I added.

"His balls would hang low."

"Stop it, you're getting me aroused. I might have to rub one out before the first period."

"Maybe we'll make it a duet," He smiled. "I wonder what type of underwear he wears? I remember back when we had P.E. he'd wear boxers and boxer briefs."

"Definitely, the latter. It is quite popular now. I'm glad P.E. is over for us seniors. I had to wear boxers over my briefs for those two years of P.E. remember?"

"Ah yes. The days we couldn't be seen with briefs on or we'd get a wedgie."

"You think a guy like Ellis would ever do anything with a guy?"

Alex bit his lower lip, "Not unless you got money. And loads of it."

"I think If I work some overtime, I can get a load of money," I said jokingly.

"No way!" Alex spat out. "This guy has slept through a quarter of the cheerleader squad. He is super straight. He ain't going to let a faggot like you have his way with him."

"I'm confident I can."

Alex raised an eyebrow, "Is that so? How about we make it a bet."

"Alright, what are we wagering?"

Alex thought about it for a few seconds then said, "If you managed to get him to sleep with you with proof, I'll convince my cousin to sleep with you."

"Your cousin Allen? How will you do that?" Allen was his hot track runner of a cousin. I had a massive crush on him too.

"We've done a few things growing up. He has sworn me to secrecy but I think I can convince him to let you have fun with him."

"And if I lose?"

"You top me for the rest of the school year."

"But I don't like to top. Ugh fine," I put my hand out, "Deal."

Alex placed his hand on mine and said, "Deal. Good luck. I heard he fucks like a jackhammer."

"Is that so? I doubt I can get him to fuck me, but maybe I can get him to let me suck him off."

"I wish you all the luck, my friend."

The bell rang. We both got up and went to our respective first periods.

As the school day went on, I thought of the ways I could get into Ellis' pants. I couldn't just ask him. I feel I would get a punch to the face if I did that. Plus he'd probably tell everyone and I would be the laughing stock of the remaining months of school. Bribery was another option. I worked but I didn't have a lot of money to spend. And even if I did work overtime, I don't think it would be enough. On top of that, I was saving up for a car. I definitely needed one if I wanted to visit Dean after graduation. But I also wasn't even sure how much he would ask for. It honestly felt like I needed a miracle to pull it off.

It was lunchtime and I had just finished my food when Dean came to me, "So how's the plan going?"

I turned to the right and saw Ellis with his group of friends at a table. At the corner of the table was his best friend, Marsden Matthews. In Marsden's arms was his girlfriend of practically all of high school, Tracy Langsford.

"I'm still working on it."

Dean crushed a grape between his teeth, "You have Ellis, but I have Marsden over there. That man can choke me while he fucks my hole."

"Maybe you can convince him to fuck you while Ellis fucks me?"

"As if. Marsden is madly in love with Tracy. It would be harder to get him to sleep with me than Ellis with you."

"You're right, at least my guy is single, because that makes it easier," I said sarcastically.

I got off the bench and said, "I'll talk to you later. I'm going to my spot before lunch ends. I'm really into this book. There was a whole chapter dedicated to space worms!"

"Nerd!," Dean teased, "Go daydream about Ellis' space worm."

I laughed and walked away.

The spot I was referring to was at the very back of the school. The decommissioned bungalows. They were set to be destroyed over the summer and new buildings would be built. We weren't allowed back there and it was fenced off but I knew a secret passageway. Not even Dean knew about it. It was my own little hideaway. No one ever came back here. At least during the times, I had been there.

I sat down next to the second to the last bungalow and read. No one could even see me. As I read, I would pause and think about a way to get Ellis' cock in my mouth. But every time I thought of a way, I found a way Ellis could counter it. I whispered, "Man, God, It be cool if you could give me a miracle."

I guess I would be topping Dean for the rest of the semester because I couldn't think of a way. Asking straight out would lead to violence and that's the last thing I wanted. So I gave up.

It was 8 minutes before the end of lunch when I heard voices. Instantly I froze not knowing who was coming. A teacher? The security guard? An administrator? Fear sunk in as the reminder of suspension came to mind. Which I didn't want weeks before graduation.

As the voices grew closer, I began to look around for an escape. I could fit under the bungalow but I felt there wasn't enough time to get under it. So I just stayed in place and hoped they wouldn't notice me.

The people walked past my bungalow, which made me realize it wasn't an authority figure, but rather students. Which gave me a big relief. At least I knew I wouldn't get in trouble. I could still hear the voices however, they were now directly behind me on the other side of the bungalow.

Cautiously I rose to my feet and looked through the window. At the window on the opposite end, I could see the tops of two heads. I knelt back down and bent down to look under the bungalow. I saw two sets of feet. Then a moment later, I saw a backpack drop to the floor. The first thing I noticed was a keychain. A shiny Ford Mustang keychain. It was Ellis.

I looked around and saw no one, then I grabbed my camera. Which had a two-foot extendable snake attachment. I would use it when I would do plumbing with my dad. Sometimes, I'd use it for other things. The space underneath the bungalow was about 3 feet in height. I crawled underneath. With my stomach on the cement, I gingerly crawled to the other side. I didn't want them to spot me, so I took out the camera in my pocket and attached the snake to it.

I took a deep breath and moved the snake forward. Using the screen on my phone, I stopped the snake right where I could barely see them. My eyes widened, it was Ellis. But the bigger shock was who was with him. It was Tracy Langsford. The two were making out. I couldn't believe it. Tracy was cheating on Marsden with his best friend Ellis. It was something out of the story books.

I wanted to turn back but my eyes were glued to the screen. My thumb hovered over the record button for a few seconds. I wasn't sure if I should press it. It was wrong but at the same time, I could use it against him. This could be my way into his pants. I thought about it a bit longer then finally pressed the record button. What Ellis was doing was wrong too. Marsden was his best friend. Not even I would do that to Dean.

Tracy's hand moved up and down Ellis' crotch, rubbing the erection that pressed against his pants. The sight sent blood south. I wanted it to continue. I wanted to see the sight of his cock. The cock I dreamt about so many times.

The kissing stopped and Tracy lowered herself into a squat. Ellis looked down at him as she gazed up at him. I gasped quietly as I worried Ellis would see the camera. But thankfully he was distracted by what her hands were doing. Tracy's hands opened his pants and his erection was pressed up against his blue trunks. Ellis pulled open his underwear and took his cock into her mouth.

Ellis' cock was just how I'd imagined it. It was long, about 8 inches in length. The girth was just smaller than a drain pipe. It was also veiny but his bush was shaved completely.

Tracy released his cock and stood back up. She then moved her hands under her skirt and pulled down her pink panties, leaving them around her knees. Ellis pressed her against the wall of the bungalow just below the window. She grabbed his cock and slid it inside her pussy. With his pants around his knees, Ellis moved his pelvis back and forth. With my camera catching everything.

I only intended to use the video of the two kissing to get him to let me suck his dick, but this was even better. He would definitely have to let me do it. If this got out, he would be hated by his best friend.

The bell for the end of lunch rang. I whispered a curse. As did the two above me fucking one another. "Let's finish," she urged.

"No, sorry. It's Mr. Shelton's class. I've been late to his class too many times. I can't be late if I expect to graduate."

She sighed, "Fucking, Mr. Shelton. We'll finish this later?"

"You bet," he said with a grin on his face.

Ellis tucked his erection into his underwear and pulled up his pants. She left first. With Ellis waiting behind a few minutes for his cock to deflate. When it was presentable he walked away. With the show over and them gone, I crawled out of the bungalow and smiled. I had a way to win the bet.

The final bell rang. The school day was finally over. During my last period, I thought of several ways how to present it to Ellis. I felt a bit bad but at the same time, he was doing something far worse. Unfortunately, all plans had a possibility of me getting beat up. But I had to win this bet.

I waited in the parking lot by his Ford Mustang. Ellis was actually across the parking lot talking to some friends. Dean came behind me and said, "So how's it going?"

"I think I got a plan," I said nervously.

"Oh? Do tell."

I smirked, "I can't tell. You'll have to wait."

"I wish you all the luck then. Tell me how it goes," Dean walked away.

Ellis finally departed from his friends and walked to his car. I was so nervous. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Thankfully the parking lot was mostly empty. Ellis noticed me and said, "What you want, Sticks?"

I approached him, "Can I talk to you?"

He looked around and said, "About what?"

"Somewhere private."

Ellis raised an eyebrow, "Fine, make it quick Sticks. I have places to be."

The two of us walked off the parking lot and stood behind the building. With no one in sight.

I was shaking and he noticed it, "What's up?" he said calmly, "You're shaking a lot."

"I wanted to ask..."

"Come on spit it out, I don't have all day," he urged.

"I wanted to ask if you could let me suck your dick," I said, nervously.

A gross look grew on his face, "You want to do what?"

I cleared my throat and repeated myself, "I want to suck your dick," this time I was less nervous.

In one quick motion, Ellis grabbed my t-shirt by the neck and shoved me against the wall. We were at eye level and my feet were hovering off the ground. Panic filled me. Making me regret my decision to ask. "I ain't a faggot like you! No man will ever touch my cock! Especially you!"

Ellis turned his free hand into a fist and held it at shoulder length. It was ready to fire into my face. "Why would you even ask that?" he said angrily.

I gulped, "I know you didn't cum earlier."

Ellis had a confused look on his face, "What are you talking about? What do you mean I didn't cum earlier?"

"With Tracy. You didn't finish because the school bell rang."

This angered Ellis. Causing the fist the held my shirt tighter. I felt more pressure against my back as he pressed me harder against the concrete wall. "You're lying!" he denied.

"It's true. I was there. I saw it all. I even recorded it."

"Liar!" he spat out. I felt some of his spit on my face.

"It's on my phone."

"Delete it before I beat the living shit out of you."

Confidence came to me, "I will after you let me suck your dick. I promise."

Once again he applied pressure to my chest. It felt like he was going to crush my rib cage. It hurt so much. "What did I tell you before? I don't want a guy touching my fucking dick!"

"It's just one blowjob and I'll delete it. And I will make sure Marsden never sees it."

Ellis looked away and stared off into the distance. For once he was thinking about it. Possibly realizing what would happen if Marsden found out. The fallout of that would be tremendous. He and Marsden had been best friends since middle school. The two were like brothers. Which made me wonder why he would even betray him like this.

I held onto his strong wrist as he continued to press me against the wall.

Ellis turned back to me, "A blowjob and you'll delete it?"

I nodded.

"I wanna hear you say it!" he yelled.

"One blowjob and I will delete it."

He let go of me almost falling to the floor. My hands quickly went to my chest to rub it. Ellis ran his hand through his blonde hair while the other hand was on his hip. "Let me see the video."

"I have it saved to my cloud so even if you destroy my phone, I have it backed up."

Ellis kicked the wall right next to my head. Which sent a shock through my body. I looked up at him as his leg lowered. "So you have a fucking backup! You fucking little perv!"

Despite the intense anger, I was still attracted to him in this state. It was odd. Maybe I have a fetish.

"Which will also be deleted if you let me suck your dick," I affirmed to him.

Ellis was so angry that his hands were balled into fists. Wanting to drive them in my face. I was scared, but I think I had a chance. Considering the repercussions of that video getting out. It would make the final months of school tense.

"Fine, I won't destroy your phone. Now show me the video!" he finally said.

I grabbed the phone from my pocket and put the video on. Slowly, I turned it with my fingers tight around it. The footage only managed to make Ellis angrier. But instead of kicking the wall, he grunted and said, "Fuck!"

Ellis turned around and held his hands on his hips. I said nothing. Instead, I put the phone away and stared at the ass in his jeans. The ass I might be grabbing soon. I was so scared. This could easily backfire on me. But I feel it would be far worse for Ellis. He would not only lose his best friend but the school would call Tracy a slut for sleeping with another man.

I rose to my feet. Ellis sighed and turned around to face me. He approached me and stood inches away from me feeling his heavy breath upon my face. I felt his hand on my chest and pushed me against the wall once more, "You will delete the video from your phone, your cloud, and any other fucking backup you have. And I will watch you delete them all!"

I nodded.

"Say it, God damn it!"

"I will delete the video on every device and cloud I have it on."

Ellis took a bit to say it but he finally said, "Delete the video and you can suck my dick."

"No, I suck your dick first then I delete the video. You will back out if it's not done this way."

Ellis applied more force, "Fucking Sticks! Fine! Let's get this shit over with!"

He let go of me and said, "We can't do it at my house though."

"We can do it another day."

"No, the sooner I'm done with this the sooner that video is deleted."

"Makes sense. How about my place? My mom works in the evenings. So I have the place to myself."

Ellis grabbed my shirt and tugged at it, "Fine, let's go! Get in my car!"

He pushed me forward and I began to walk to his car. The entire time I had a smile on my face.

I got into his car and saw how clean it was. Ellis got in the driver's seat and turned on the car. "Wow, these seats..."

Ellis glared at me and stepped on the gas, revving the engine and silencing the rest of my sentence. It was his way of telling me to not speak. "Seat belt," he said through his teeth. I said nothing and put the seat belt on. My body jerked as the Mustang moved back and drove out of the parking lot.

We arrived at my house. The entire drive over was in silence. At first, I had tried to start a conversation but Ellis just gave me angry grunts. He parked the Mustang in the driveway. As we walked up the driveway, I heard Ellis say "I thought about throwing you out of the car,"

I stopped as he continued his walk. I wasn't sure if he was joking or not. I gulped and followed him up the porch. We stood before the front door as I unlocked it. When we entered I said, "You want something to drink?"

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers
12