The Wages of Sin is Revenge

Story Info
Cheating husband gets his just desserts.
25.2k words
4.39
12.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until today I would have told you that I had the best possible life. I was married to a wonderful man, I had a job I really loved and I worked with a terrific group of people. My husband, Jeff Parker, and I met through mutual friends shortly after I had finished college. We've been married for 6 years and, as far as I'm concerned, they have been 6 years of bliss. I work as the office manager at one of the most prestigious law firms in our city and get along great with all of the lawyers and staff.

The two people I'm closest with in my office are Jonathan Donnelly, whom we all call JD, and my personal assistant Betty Frazier. JD is the only African American in our office and is a junior partner in the firm. He and I have always had a flirtatious relationship with him telling me that he would drop his girlfriend in a heartbeat when I was ready to dump my husband. He's very tall at 6'4" and from what I can tell is quite muscular. We tease each other constantly, but he knows I'm totally faithful to my husband.

Betty is, probably, my closest friend and we talk to each other about everything, good and bad. She's very good at her job and she takes very good care of me. She's, maybe, two years older than I am and remains single, though I don't understand why because she is absolutely gorgeous. At first, all of the single lawyers tried to get her to go out with them, but she said she was very strict about not dating co-workers. I always thought she should have been a model or something, but she said she was quite happy working for me and the firm.

My name is Leah Parker and I'm a petite 5'2" and weigh about 115lbs. I used to run in college and continue to, so I've maintained my athletic build and good muscle tone. I, also, do yoga on a regular basis which has kept me very flexible. If you asked any man what my best feature was he'd probably say my ass, which, I have to admit, I'm quite proud of. My breasts are a bit large for my size, but not overwhelmingly so. My hair is naturally platinum blond and I keep it quite short and my eyes are blue

As I mentioned above, up until today I was blissfully happy, but that all came crashing down when I opened my mail. There was a large envelope addressed to me in care of the law firm and had 'personal' written on the outside front and back. When I opened the envelope, I pulled out a DVD of some sort and another envelope with my name on it. I opened the smaller envelope, straightened out the enclosed letter and read:

Dear Mrs. Parker,

I'm sorry to inform you this way, but I thought you should know. Your husband Jeff has been having an affair with my wife. It has been going on, as far as I can tell, for a little over a year. Enclosed is a DVD of the two of them caught in compromising situations over the past month that were recorded by the private investigator I hired to follow my wife. I have to warn you that there are some very graphic moments that may be very upsetting to you. You should also be aware that he is not at a business meeting that he probably told you about this week, but is in Las Vegas with my wife.

Once you review the CD, I would suggest that you contact a lawyer to determine what courses of action are available to you. Again, I'm very sorry for breaking this news to you in this way. Good luck to you in the future.

Jeremy Blythe

I reread the letter several times, but couldn't believe that my beloved husband was cheating on me. I thought that Parker is a fairly common name, so, perhaps, I was confused with someone else. The only way to check would be to watch the video, so I inserted the disc into my computer and started the video program. At first there was a picture of someone's bedroom and then a very beautiful woman entered the room while talking over her shoulder. I quickly studied the woman and saw that she was the polar opposite of me looks wise. She had dark hair, skin and eyes, she was fairly tall and very curvy.

Moments later, the person she was talking to entered the room. I couldn't believe my eyes as my husband walked up to this woman, wrapped his arms around her from behind and began kissing her neck. As he kissed her, his hands began unbuttoning her blouse exposing a very sheer and sexy bra. His hands didn't stop at her blouse once he had it off, but continued to work on her slacks pushing them down off of her hips exposing her matching panties.

When he had her pants off, he reached up and unhooked her bra releasing her very pendulous breasts. He fondled them for a few moments and then reached down and began to pull her panties down. When they were around her ankles, he began to work his fingers in and through the slit of her vulva. I could see her shiver as he stroked her sex and before long she seemed to have an orgasm. He then walked her over to the bed and told her to bend over as he quickly stripped off his clothes. When Jeff was naked with his erection pointing out, he walked up behind the woman and thrust roughly into her waiting pussy and began fucking her with very hard strokes.

At this point I couldn't help myself as I saw my marriage go up in flames and began bawling loudly. I couldn't stifle the sobs as I heard a knock on my door as JD walked into my office. He was about to say something funny because he had a big smile on his face. When he saw me, however, his smile faded immediately and a look of concern came to his face. "Leah! What's wrong?"

I looked up at JD with my tear stained face and stuttered, "J-J-Jeff is c-c-cheating on m-m-me."

JD stared at me for a moment and then said, "There must be a mistake!" I handed him the letter and pointed at my computer screen. He quickly read the letter and then looked at the video where Jeff was still pounding into his lover. "That son of a bitch!" He then went to my door, opened it, stuck his head out and said, "Betty, can you come in here quickly, please?"

When Betty came into my office, she looked at me and cried out, "Oh my god, what's wrong Leah?"

JD answered for me saying, "She's had a shock. She's just discovered that her husband is cheating on her. Could you take her home with you and spend the night with her? I'm going to try and get a handle on this and try to locate the man who sent this letter and video. Leah, I want you to go home with Betty and let her take care of you. I'll stop by Betty's tomorrow so we can talk once the shock has worn off. I want you both to take the next few days off, okay?"

I nodded like a robot and let Betty lead me from my office down to her car. Betty didn't say anything while she drove and just let me cry to myself. When we got to her condo, she took my hand while we walked into her apartment. Once inside, she pulled me into a hug and told me to let it all out. I began crying in earnest as I thought about what my husband had done to me. Betty stroked my hair and whispered calming thoughts to me as I cried.

Finally, after a half hour or so, my crying ended. Betty let go of me and told me to sit on the couch as she left me to myself. She returned a few moments later with a bottle of wine and two glasses, poured out the wine in each glass and then handed me one. I'm not much of a drinker, but I really liked the cold, crisp white wine that Betty gave me. We sat and talked for a couple of hours until Betty asked if I was hungry. I said, I was, so she ordered some Chinese food to be delivered. We continued drinking wine and managed to get through two bottles by the time we finished eating.

I felt pretty drunk when I told Betty I wanted to go to bed, so she showed me to the bathroom and gave me a toothbrush to use. As I brushed my teeth, it dawned on me that I didn't have any sleepwear and it, also, dawned on me that Betty just had a one bedroom apartment. When I voiced my concern, she said, "I'll loan you a t-shirt and we can share my bed, it's pretty large." I stripped off my clothes while Betty and I talked. Mostly I slurred my words due to the wine and I would have felt rather inhibited stripping in front of my friend, but, again, the wine saved me from that embarrassment.

As I stood naked save my panties, Betty smiled and said, "There must be something wrong with that husband of yours, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Betty had been stripping as well and stood before me totally naked. She obviously wasn't shy and for good reason. She could have posed for Playboy she looked so good.

"Well, looking at you I can't believe there aren't men lined up around the block to be with you."

Betty chuckled and said, "I haven't met the right person yet, though I do have my eye on someone."

I smiled and asked, "Who's the lucky guy?"

Betty gave me a sly look and said, "Who says it's a guy!"

It took my alcohol addled brain a couple of moments to process what Betty said and while I put two and two together, she walked up to me, hugged me to her nakedness and then kissed me on my mouth. I was a bit muddle headed as I felt her naked breasts against my naked breasts. She felt so warm and soft and then I felt her tongue lick my lips which caused me to open my mouth to her. As our tongues parried, our kiss got more and more passionate. I couldn't believe I was kissing a woman and that she was the best kisser I had ever experienced!

After several minutes, Betty broke the kiss and said, "I've waited a long time to do that. Are you okay with it?"

I stared at her like a deer in the headlights for a couple of moments and then nodded. I could feel that I was getting wet and that my nipples were very hard with the arousal I was feeling. I had never, ever considered sex with a woman, but my body seemed to be all in because I wanted Betty to kiss and hold me again. Betty smiled at me, helped me out of my panties and then led me to her bed. I lay down in the middle with Betty laying beside me. She took me in her arms and kissed me again with even more passion. I just melted into her arms as she kissed my worries away.

After a while, Betty began stroking my back and sides and then began to fondle my breasts. Jeff was always cautious with my nipples rubbing them softly, but Betty pinched and pulled them very hard eliciting deep moans to come unbidden by me. I couldn't believe how good what she was doing felt to me. A while later, she began kissing my neck and worked her way lower down my body to my breasts. If I thought what she did with her hands my breasts felt good, it didn't compare with what her mouth did! Additionally, she moved her hands down to my pussy and began rubbing me in a way I had never experienced before.

With everything Betty was doing to me I was getting close to cumming. My moaning was getting louder and I was thrashing around on the bed. When I thought things couldn't get better, Betty kissed her way further down my body and began kissing and licking my pussy. Jeff had never done this to me because he thought it was kind of nasty. But, when Betty latched onto my clit with her lips and fluttered it with her tongue and shoved a couple of fingers into me I nearly jumped out of my skin as I had the biggest orgasm of my life! I even squirted I came so hard, something that I had never done before.

I thought Betty would let up once I climaxed, but she didn't let up at all. As a matter of fact, she upped the ante by shoving a finger into my anus as well! I had never had anyone do anything with my rosebud before, but I had to admit that what Betty was doing felt really good and propelled me to another massive orgasm. Betty kept up the pressure by inserting another finger in my asshole along with two fingers in my vagina while she continued to devour my clit with her mouth. I was going into sensory overload as I, yet again, had another monstrous orgasm!

I had to beg Betty to stop before I passed out from pure pleasure. My clit was very sensitive, so Betty kissed her way up my body and then began kissing me passionately again. I tasted myself for the first time and moaned as I decided that I liked how I tasted. I thought I should reciprocate and go down on Betty and try to replicate what she had done to me, but I had no energy left.

Finally, Betty broke her kiss and asked, "Do you feel better now?"

I smiled at my friend and said, "I do. I wish I had the energy to reciprocate, but I can barely keep my eyes open."

Betty laughed and said, "I understand. You've had a very stressful day and you put a lot of energy into your orgasms. I can't wait to give you more, but, for now, just go to sleep and have sweet dreams. I need to take a quick shower. I've never been with anyone who squirts like you do. It was amazing!" Betty gave me another kiss and then crawled off of the bed towards her bathroom. I fell asleep almost instantly and had wildly sexy dreams of having sex with Betty.

When I woke up in the morning, it took me a few seconds to figure out where I was. I had a headache, probably from the wine and I could feel Betty spooned up against my back with her soft pillowy breasts pressed up against me. I lay there remembering the wonderful orgasms that Betty had given me last night and began wondering if I was now bi-sexual. I really wanted to do to Betty what she had done to me, but that would have to wait because I really had to pee and I wanted to take a shower.

The shower felt good as I let the hot water cascade over my head and down my body. My mind was totally blank as I enjoyed the heat enveloping me until I felt a pair of hands wrap around my body and grasp both of my titties. Betty pinched and pulled on my nipples hard like she had the night before and I could feel my pussy get hot again with desire. I turned around in her arms, hugged her tight and then kissed her passionately like she had done to me just a handful of hours earlier.

When I broke the kiss, I looked into Betty's eyes and asked, "Not that it matters, but are you a lesbian?"

Betty gave me a wicked smile and then replied, "I could be with you, but, no, I'm not. I like men as well. However, I've always fantasized about you and last night was a dream come true for me. I hope you were okay with last night because I wanted to take your mind away from your troubles."

I laughed and said, "Well, it worked! I thought about Jeff for a nanosecond and then put him out of my mind and enjoyed what you were doing to me. I have to confess that you gave me the best orgasms I have ever had and I hope to reciprocate sometime today. I have never done anything like this before, but I really want to try. What time do you think JD will stop by?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure he will call first. Do you want to stay in your own home tonight or would you like to stay here with me?"

"I don't want to be alone, so I'd like to stay with you if possible. I should, probably, go home and get some clothes together."

Betty smiled and said, "You can stay here as long as you want. Let's finish our shower, eat some breakfast and then hit your place and get some clothes."

"That sounds like a plan. I want to grab my laptop from home too, because I want to watch that entire video with Jeff and his cheating slut. He was quite different with her than he ever was with me."

"Are you really sure you want to do that? It could get quite traumatic."

I looked at Betty and saw the concern on her face and loved her for it, but answered, "Yes, I'm sure. I'm just angry now and want to see why he wants her instead of me."

"Well, if you're sure..."

As we finished our shower, I took the opportunity to really look at Betty's body. As I had always suspected, she was a goddess personified. Her breasts were large and perfect with really big nipples that were standing at attention. I, also, noticed that her pussy was completely bald and very smooth looking. Her outer lips were very swollen with desire much like the way mine felt. I was intrigued and asked, "Do you like having a bald pussy?"

She grinned and said, "I love it! As a matter of fact, I was going to suggest that you get a wax job today. I kept having to pull your hairs from my mouth last night. Besides, you'll love how it feels when you are licked or when you wear silky panties."

"Okay, I'll give it a try."

"Great! I'll call the gal that does me and set something up for today."

As we dressed, Betty's cell phone rang. She looked at the number and said, "Ooh, it's JD." She answered the phone and all that I could hear was a few 'uh huh's' and 'okays'. Before she hung up. I asked her to tell JD to bring the DVD I had received to Betty's apartment. When she had hung up, she said, "JD says he has quite a bit to tell you and would like to take us out to dinner. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds fine. It will give us all day to get our errands done."

We got dressed, had a quick breakfast and then headed to my place to pick up some clothes and my laptop. Betty asked, "Do you guys own this place or are you renting?"

"We own it, or the bank does. I guess we will have to sell due to the divorce. I really like this place, but it will be too big for just me."

"Well, don't jump and sell it too fast. Situations may change."

When I had packed a couple of bags with both work clothes and leisure items, we headed back to Betty's to unload it all. When we had finished, she looked at her watch and said, "Our timing is perfect, let's head to the spa and get you waxed."

We drove to a place in a strip mall and as we walked in, the receptionist greeted Betty by name. Betty then introduced me to Glenda. A few moments later, another young woman came out front and greeted Betty by name and then introduced herself as Judy. We were ushered into the back where Betty told Judy that we wanted full body massages and a Brazilian wax for me. Judy smiled and told me to follow her.

I was led to a small room with a barber like chair and a table with a big pot and a number of other items. Judy told me to strip naked and then to climb onto the chair. I did as I was told though I felt a little shy getting naked in front of a stranger. As I sat in the chair, Judy leaned it back and fitted some stirrups to it for my feet. I felt like I was in for my annual pelvic exam. Once I had my feet in the stirrups, Judy said, "Now I need you to move your butt past the edge of the seat and then I will spread your legs wide. I will then use some clippers to cut the bulk of your pubic hair away. After that I will apply the wax. It will hurt when I peel the wax and I'm sorry about that, but you will like the results. Any questions?"

I shook my head and prepared for the worst. As Judy trimmed my pubes, I, kind of, enjoyed the vibrations especially when she was close to my clit. I was surprised when she, also, trimmed around my anus, which also felt nice. When the trimming was done, Judy began to apply the wax to my newly shorn pubic area and ass. The wax was nice and warm and felt really good and I was enjoying the sensations as she applied some material to the wax and rubbed it in. After several minutes as the wax hardened, Judy said, "Okay, brace yourself because this is the hard part."

Judy grabbed an end of one of the material strips and with a yank pulled it quickly from my body. It felt like a really large band aid was being ripped from extremely hairy legs! I let out a loud, 'Yow!' Judy didn't wait for me to get past the pain, but just continued tearing the strips away. One after another, Judy kept pulling the wax from my body until she got to the last one over my anus. That one really stung as tears filled my eyes.

When she was done, Judy said, "Wow, you handled that really well. Now comes the nice part." I couldn't imagine what the nice part was until Judy began applying warm, scented oil on the areas where my hair had been stripped. Judy massaged the oil into my skin for quite a while and I couldn't help it as moans escaped my lips. When she was done, Judy handed me a towel and said, "I'll take you to the sauna now."