All Comments on 'The Waiting Game'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This story was great!! It kept me on edge reading until page 6.. Thank you!!

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
Oh wow!!

I want to be someone's roommate in that story. I felt like I was Claire, and oh gawd yes! What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfect balance

The characters and situations are so real and plausible, I could imagine 90% of this actually happened exactly like this. In fact, I'm sure that someone, somewhere had this scenario happen at least once (though maybe with slightly less gorgeous women). And then it ends with the least-impossible version of the ultimate male fantasy. I'm going to bookmark this and read it any time life has got me seriously down. 5 Stars, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Very well written and the build up of each person was excellent. From backgrounds to their inner desires to realising each of their fantasy. You gotta write part 2 of this story ! Well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!!

I wanted to read something sexy and plausible, this delivered above and beyond my hopes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Perfection. I didn't think it was possible.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 4 years ago
Wow

What a remarkable story. The respect they have for each other never weakens. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing storing

the story express in a nature way but it let me thinking if the sexual evil out of contro no one cant imagine how it will performance!the author make a vivid describe on this two moth the waiting game was so fantastic and attractive. it let the reader can not stop to thinking and to trying. as an erotic essay this is very excellent. this aslo like a drama when i am reading it i think about it. hope this drama will be showed on the screen as a fucking wonderful porn video!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reads like a top-notch book

This is a wonderful story that is well-written, realistic and taking. I think I can say that this is the most beautiful (and yet so excited) story that I have read on Literotica.

The characters all have a specific personality (not like some overused, standard, low quality porn story personality) that could have easily been someone real.

It was especially nice that the main character stayed strong and did not cheat.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Powerful buildup

Unbelievable finish

5 stars

Ava_T_ArgentAva_T_Argentover 3 years ago
This!

This pretty much has it all. Great character development, extremely naughty situations, just enough emotional turmoil to raise the stakes. i especially like the vicarious/voyeuristic element with the Long Distance girlfriend. Great stuff, totally worth a read (or two).

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

I liked that the managed to stay true to each other and reaped the rewards. The build up was great. I could feel his frustration and anticipation. I also liked that everyone involved ended up happy. I can see a fun part 2 if you decide you want to write it. Great job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story telling! I can see more possibilities to it by the 4 of them fulfilling exhibitionist fantasies together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Thanks for sharing such a hot story. I like the premise, got drawn into the lives of the characters, and was happy with the climax (pun intended) and conclusion. Great work! ;)

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Five Stars

Thanks for writing this story! It was well written and enjoyable!

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
I read this some years ago, and on the second reading

It still rates every wet, dripping, panting superlative in Webster's big Dict !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yummy!

Stormy501Stormy501over 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. This story is literally the reasons why I started writing. Just have not got my own account so I can start sharing my experiences with others.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Quality writing all the way, great premise, great characters,, great sex!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

I love the way heat and sex permeate every inch of this story! You are also really good at capturing the yearning, the power of dreams and fantasies - and the joy of bringing them to life. Thank you!

Doombot80Doombot80about 2 years ago

Such a fun, sexy story. Even though the situation itself is a ridiculous fantasy, the characters really seem alive and it was really easy to like each one of them, making a really great suspension of disbelief.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

That was a great read.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter, they each marry their partners, they move into a duplex and the girls all want babies.

BigGamehogBigGamehogalmost 2 years ago

At the 3 way blow job I blacked out! Lol

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Very sexy, erotic, and well written. Loved the build up to the hot climatic (lol) ending. Enjoyed the story and characters, especially Claire’s surprising development. 5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Very, very nice...very erotic...I knew Sonya was gonna forgive him, but it was still nerve-wracking, waiting for the moment to happen...that is why I love reading this story!!

Five**5**Stars. 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good story, a lot of men’s dreams, put a big smile on my face

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

I past my prime so long ago that this is just sad to read, I just would like that a 10% of this had happened to me. Sad indeed

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

Superb story and situation, and four very likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous. Awesome in a single word. Every Man's Dream Life🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story very much. Only thing I'd change is to give Claire a better longer fucking from Michael. I think Claire was a bit short changed. Michael had cum fucking Sonya and Tami. He needed to cum while fucking each woman so it was Claire's turn. Then have Sonya eat Michael's cum out of Claire while Tami cleans Claire's juices off Michael's cock. It would add one more paragraph to a great story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! I loved the story but Mike was a dipshit.

roveroneroverone10 months ago

LOVED this, right from he and Sonya putting on a show in girl's team shower room at beginning to free-for-all at end-lovely characters and the way you describe them/their bodies, great dialogue, and hot sex.

Easy 5, and going to explore your faves.

ronibarretronibarret10 months ago

Excellent! Lots of tension, masturbation, girl-on-girl. A very pleasurable read....

ronibarretronibarret10 months ago

Why don't you do some crowdfunding and turn this into a movie???

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Think this needs more to see if the 4 of them all living tighter.

Kijin91Kijin917 months ago

This is one of the most amazing story I've read on this website. Kudos to the author for writing this masterpiece.

49ers6949ers694 months ago

Outstanding. Very well written. Great flow beginning to end.

LuuvLuuv3 months ago

Yes, the last couple pages were worth it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Best story I’ve read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Spectacular fantasy. The prolonged waiting in anticipation was perfect for the the unbelievable climaxes. Sexy gorgeous women all jealous free and bisexual lusting for each other and the one lucky guy with the sex/X boxes scattered around the apartment. Really! No air conditioner due to frequent blackouts? (External or internal?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A male fantasy. Can 3 women not be jealous?

Can you have focus at work or home? It's much better than Playboy After Dark unless you're a Hefner.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...