The Waitress Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddy watched as her ragged breaths pulsed her flattened tits up and down. She rubbed faster and faster until she raised the vibrator up to her mouth. She pursed her lips and started sucking on the tip of her toy. Freddy couldn't believe it. Here was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, masterbating and pretending to suck a cock. He couldn't work his member fast enough.

When Callie moved her vibrator down to her clit. That's when Freddy made his move. It took all his will to take his eyes off the show in front of him, but he jumped up from his desk, tucked his erection into the waistband of his sweatpants and ran to his front door.

In under a minute, he was standing at Callie's front door and took a deep breath. He rang the doorbell and stepped back squirming in nervousness.

He waited an understandably silent 20 seconds before ringing the doorbell again. After another 15 seconds he heard a sheepish call from inside.

"Who is it?" Came a ragged response from the otherside of the door.

"Hi, it's Freddy from next door." He responded jovially. He hoped she didn't hear the horniness in his voice. His cock was still twitching in his pants from the excitement.

"Uhhh, ok, what do you want?" He could hear she was out of breath, and he had to dig his fingernails in his hands to keep his voice steady.

"Sorry to bother you. I'm cooking dinner, and I realized I'm out of salt. If I run to the store it will be ruined. Do you have any I can borrow?" Asking his neighbor for a cup of sugar was a ridiculous cliche, but it was all he could think of in his heated state.

"Uhhhhhh...yeah sure, just a sec." Callie responded, eliciting a fist pump from Freddy.

It took about a minute before he heard the lock unlatch on the inside of the door. His heart leapt to his throat. This was the moment of truth. He prayed he had waited long enough since his adventure to Peaks and Valleys. It seemed he had, because when she opened the door and he looked into her eyes, he saw no glimpse of recognition.

What he did see was the hottest thing he ever had. Callie stood there in a men's extra large gray v neck, and that looked like it. She had obviously thrown the first thing she could find on, and it had happened to be that. It was so large that the v neck plunged lower than her uniform even did. If she moved too erratically her breasts would pop through the neck hole.

Freddy could see a sheen of sweat on her forehead and chest and a red blush on her cheeks and jiggling tits. Her hair was messy and she was breathing heavily. If he didn't know he had just interrupted her masterbating, he would have thought she was working out.

What made him even happier than the body of the goddess in front of him was her reaction to seeing him. Her heavy breathing caught momentarily and her eyes widened slightly. She instinctively looked up and down before looking into his eyes.

It may have been her own horniness, but she was definitely sizing him up, and liked what she saw. This didn't completely surprise him. When he got a divorce, Freddy, like many, threw himself into fitness. He worked out for two hours a day and it showed. Abs, pecks, lats. It helped that he was over 6 feet tall as well.

Another blessing from god was a giant cock. When he got a boner, he was lucky enough to grow into a 10 inch cock. Freddy knew where his talents lay, and he didn't come to Callie's door without a plan to exploit them.

Freddy hadn't changed from his workout earlier that day. He was wearing a skin tight under armor shirt that showed every muscle in his arms and pecks. He was also wearing gray sweatpants, and what he wasn't wearing was underwear.

He had attempted some deep breaths and disgusting thoughts to soften his cock a little bit, and it had worked. The outline was very visible running down his left leg under his sweatpants, but it wasn't sticking straight out or obscenely rigid. He just looked like a well hung man.

The emerging of Callie to the door had definitely shot a round of blood and adrenaline down his shaft, causing a twitch that attracted her gaze, but he quickly started talking to play it off as if nothing had happened.

"Oh hi! Are you a new neighbor? I thought an older couple lived here." Freddy lied. "But I guess I haven't seen them in a while."

"Those are my parents. I didn't know anyone lived next door, I haven't seen anyone." Callie said suspiciously after a quick glance back to Freddy's face after lingering on his bulge.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't notice you moved in. I stick to myself inside mostly." That was the end of Freddy's prepared speech, and there was a pregnant pause as the two looked at each other.

Callie must have felt the awkwardness as well because she shook her head to straighten it and started talking quickly.

"I'm Callie. My parents are never here, retired and travel all the time now. I moved back in for a free place to stay. I take care of the place while they're gone and while I'm working and saving up for grad school. "

Freddy took the thread and ran with it.

"Right on. Where do you work?" He feigned ignorance.

"Um...Peaks and Valleys?" Callie got a little bit redder in the face as she answered slowly.

"Oh, don't think I've heard of it," he lied again. "Any good?"

"Eh not really," Callie shrugged. "They aren't really known for their food."

"Hey do I know you? You look kinda familiar." She studied his face, causing his breath to catch again. Freddy prayed she wouldn't recognize him from that night at the restaurant. Freddy tried to get out of this line of conversation. Getting caught in a lie right off the bat is a bad way to start a relationship.

"Uhhh I don't think so. I've lived here for a couple of years? Maybe if you visited your parents you would have seen me?"

"Maybe..."

To Freddy's relief Callie changed the subject. She was no longer breathing heavily, but she was still slightly flushed.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Everyone that lives in this neighborhood is like my parents' age, but you definitely are not."

Freddy chuckled, "I'm 24. I moved here with my wife planning to settle down, but... we are no longer together. So just me."

Freddy thought he caught a smile twitch on Callie's face, but if he did it was gone very quickly

"Gotcha, well here's your salt. It was nice to meet you." Callie handed him a little zip lock bag.

"Thanks, yeah, nice to meet you too." He took it, and turned to walk home.

As she was closing the door he turned back.

"Hey if you ever wanna, I dunno come over or something feel free to knock on my door. As you said, not many people our age around here. Would be nice to have a friend close by."

"Yeah absolutely! Have a good one." Callie said as she smiled and rushed the door closed.

Freddy's heart was pounding and his head felt like it was on fire, but he calmly walked back to his home in case she was watching out a window.

When he closed the door, he threw the salt on the floor and ran up the stairs to his office. He ripped off his shirt and sweatpants and looked into her bedroom completely naked with a hand stroking his twitching cock.

To his delight, Callie walked into her bedroom quickly and shut the door behind her. She walked to the window and briefly looked out towards his window. Freddy's heart stopped as he stared into her eyes across the alley. He could barely believe she couldn't see him, because their gazes were locked. Freddy vigorously pumped his pulsing cock.

He almost blew when she took off her top right in the window and exposed her headlights to him. She didn't stay long, instead jumping back onto her bed and pulling her vibrator out.

Their conversation had really turned her on. Through the binoculars Freddy saw her cunt dripping juices as she shoved her vibrator into her slit. He matched her rhythm and worked the full length of his sword like a sheath as she pounded her pussy and kneaded her breast aggressively.

It took less than thirty seconds for both of them to blow their loads. Callie squirted cum out of her pussy as she writhed on her bed. Freddy came so hard that his cum hit himself in the face, but he didn't care. He kept pumping his semen all over himself while Callie silently screamed in delight.

They fell asleep together that night completely naked. Freddy at his desk in a puddle of his own spunk, and Callie in her bed in a pool of sweat.

----------------------------------------------

Over the next couple of weeks and months, Freddy was spending all his time with Callie, even if she didn't know it. As summer was coming to an end, Callie was soaking up the sun as much as possible. Whenever she wasn't at work, she was outside reading, or on her phone.

Freddy's eyes were always glued to her glistening curves, tits, mound, and ass. He didn't get lucky enough to see her fingering herself again, but he re-lived those memories every time he closed his eyes.

He began taking walks every day, either leaving or returning at 11:30, the time Callie left for work. They would exchange pleasantries and be on their way. A seemingly pleasant neighborly relationship was blossoming, and it seemed to be going well as long as Callie didn't know about the voyeurism.

Freddy finally decided to take things to the next step one late afternoon in September. He had been watching her for about 6 months at this point, and the weather was cooling down in the build up to Fall.

What convinced him to go knock on her door again was the newest development to his cocks delight. Callie had made a friend at work.

One Monday while Freddy was working and Callie was off, he heard the door to her backyard close. This was his cue to whip out his binoculars and dick and look outside. What he saw this time was a pleasant surprise.

Callie was wearing a bright white bikini that contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin. There was a cool breeze in the air that hardened her nipples through the thin fabric, and her bottoms were the smallest he had ever seen. They cut right around her pussy lips, and her usual camel toe sucked them in, to where she may as well have been wearing nothing.

Even more enticing was that she wasn't alone. The raven haired hostess from Peaks and Valleys was pulling a second lounge chair next to Callie. Her tits weren't as supple as Callie's, but they were perfectly perky and she was just as nippy. Her abs were also just as toned and her ass just as bubbly. Her black bikini matched her hair sexily and hugged her assets perfectly

Freddy vigorously jerked away while he watched them chat and laugh together. Before he knew it he had cum all over his desk. As he cleaned up, he continued to watch them.

Jenny, Freddy recalled, was her name. Jenny looked and pointed up at his window causing Freddy to freeze with one hand holding a tissue of cum and the other started massaging the head of his cock again.

Freddy felt a huge wave of ecstasy as Callie smiled and started gesturing and speaking emphatically. He couldn't tell what she was saying, but it seemed positive and Jenny was smiling and laughing along.

"I'm going over there," he whispered to himself. He kept watching for a couple of seconds as he saw Callie fan herself with her hand and Jenny laugh.

"I'm going over there," he repeated louder and more confidently. He pulled his pants up, checked himself out in his bathroom mirror, and then headed out the door.

12