The Walk Home

Story Info
We get watched having sex and then he joins in.
1k words
4.32
24.8k
27
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were away for a weekend break, we had booked a cottage far away enough from town not to be distributed but close enough to walk to the pub.

We had been out to the pub for a few drinks and had started to head back, feeling sexy and ready for the hot tub. Having already been there for one night we knew the road wasn't busy and very dark. We also knew there was a cut out in a hedge and had a pretty good idea where it was even in the dark, so why wait to get home we thought?

We found what we were looking for and walking through lit by our phone lights were excited to find a bench in a field, dimly lit by the moon. We sat down and started to kiss, we knew what we both wanted and didn't waste time. Chris unzipped the back of my dress pulling it down and I removed my bra as he dropped his pants to his knees and we started heavy petting, he felt and sucked my tits while I played with his cock. I lifted my arse off the seat and Chris pulled down my panties and began to finger me to my first cum.

It's at this point we became aware that we may have someone watching us. We whispered plans of do we leave or carry on? We decided if there is someone there then they have pretty much-seen everything they can so let's carry on.

Chris knelt between my legs and I inched forward and lifted my dress up so if we were being watched they had a good view. Chris fingered and licked me to another orgasm and we heard the sound of movement in the dark. Chris stood up and I took his cock in my mouth, sucking hungrily and wrapping my tongue around its fat head. He pulled me up, turned me around and I knelt on the bench leaning over the back.

'I can see him' Chris said 'he looks older, maybe 60 and he has his cock in his hand. Shall I ask him closer?'

Nervously I agreed. Chris motioned our voyeur over, he backed away. 'its ok, come closer' Chris said and lifted my dress over my hips exposing my round arse and pussy lips.

He moves forward, slowly at first until he realises the invite is honest and he isn't in trouble.

He steps up behind and Chris turns me back around so my titties are on show. Chris pulls at my dress and it falls to the floor, leaving me in nothing but my shoes. He places the dress on the bench and sits me down and walks behind the bench and starts to play with my titties. 'open your pussy for him, play with yourself while he wanks'

At this point I was beyond turned on, watching the old man play with his large cock so I opened my wet lips with one hand and slipped two fingers deep inside.

With Chris working my nipples over and the old man wanking with his eyes popping out of his head it didn't take long for me to cum.

As I did the old man stepped forward 'sorry' he said as he sprayed rope after rope of cum over my stomach and pubes. 'it's been a while since I saw a pussy and tits' he said 'and never like this' he went to leave. 'Wait, don't go' I don't know why I said that, I'm sitting on a bench in a field, naked Chris' hard cock resting on my shoulder and my soaking pussy covered in old man's cum. I should have dressed and run but I couldn't, I wouldn't. 'Can you get hard again?' I asked. 'probably, with a bit of a show' the old man said.

I stood and knelt back on the bench and asked Chris to fuck me Infront of our friend. Chris stood behind and started to finger me from behind before rubbing his cock with my cum, and I guess a little of the old man's.

Chris entered me, as the old man came closer and leaned in to look. I can see his cock starting to get hard, I reach out, take his hand and place it on one of my swinging titties, the nipple hardening to his rough hand.

Chris is now ploughing my pussy and the old man is playing with my tit. 'Move around in front' Chris says 'Gill suck his cock' I was in shock at Chris' request but felt my orgasm flood me as he stood in front pushing his musty cock in my mouth, his jizz still leaking from the tip.

I sucked hungry on the cock as Chris began to pound, I know he's ready to burst. Then I felt him spurt and spurts deep in me.

Chris steps back 'Can he fuck you?' he asked, 'do you want to feel his cum in you?'

The old man's eyes lit up, my eyes became wide in surprise, but I know the answer before the question had been asked. 'yes' I moaned.

The old man walks behind me, he looks at me and I nod, he then pushes his big cock deep inside. 'fuck' he said 'wet and tight' as he starts to pound me. Chris stands and watches as a new cock fucks me for the first time in over 28 years before taking his place at my mouth, pushing his now hard cock cover in both our cum in to my mouth.

Old man is now picking up real speed and banging me hard forcing on to Chris cock. Chris suddenly puls out and sprays at my hanging titties, catching my chin as he aims between my face and the back of the bench. The old man's cock swells big and then I feel his thick spunk hit my cervix and pussy walls, he shot rope after rope deep inside me before softening and pulling out.

I sat on the bench, covered in cum with more dripping from my used gaping hole.

The man stood next to Chris and I lent in and cleaned them both while they felt my cummy titties.

Finally, the man puts his cock away, grunts a thank you, and walks off across the field.

We got dressed, Chris kissed me deeply, 'I love you' he said, 'I love you too' I replied. 'Hot tub?' we smiled and walked off, back to the cottage.