The Walk Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing Lucy's story with another night out.
4k words
4.8
4.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_CD86
Lucy_CD86
17 Followers

It had been a week since my encounter with Rich. I'd not given much thought to him; it was a one night thing, we hadn't exchanged details or made arrangements for a follow up.

It was Friday night and my partner was visiting a girlfriend in Harrogate so I had some free time. I'd arranged to go out for drinks with a few girls like me. I sat in front of my dressing table, applying my signature dark, gothic makeup. I was always drawn to the darker things in life. Black eyeshadow and lipstick, heavy eyeliner and mascara, fingers and toes painted a deep black too.

Next it was onto the wardrobe, the fun part! First, I put on my breastplate, giving me a nice B-cup bust. Then I root through my underwear drawer and pull out my black lacy thong, bra and suspender set along with a pair of fishnet stockings. I strap on the bra, admiring my newly female chest. Then I pull on the belt and tuck my cock away in the thong, savouring the initial feel of the thin strip of material between my bum cheeks. Next, my favourite part, slowly rolling my fishnets up my legs. This always feels like the most sensuous act. Quickly followed by my least favourite part, trying to attach the bloody things to the suspender belt!

Struggle over, I turn to the wardrobe to decide what outfit I'll wear tonight. I settle on one of my staples; PVC crop top under a sheer long sleeve top coupled with my leather miniskirt. All black, of course. I match it with my lace up knee high boots with a modest heel. I can't help but run my hands over my smooth leather arse. It feels so good. I grab my spiked collar with an O-ring and secure it around my neck, throw on some big hooped earrings and a smaller nose ring. Finally, I throw on my trusty black bob wig and my transformation is complete.

Looking myself up and down in the mirror, my transformation is complete and a sexy goth goddess stands before me. I quickly book a taxi into town and text my friend Debbie to let her know I'm on the way. I grab my red snakeprint PVC trench coat and matching clutch to add at least a splash of colour to my outfit and head for the door.

The cab arrives as Debbie texts back to let me know she's in our usual spot. I go to get in the back of the car but the driver says "You can sit in the front if you like. Last guy was eating and there might be crumbs back there." I smile to myself at his obvious excuse to get me to sit near him. Sliding into the front seat, I allow my coat to fall open and give the driver a look at my fishnet clad legs. He's a good looking guy, late 30s I'd say, nicely trimmed beard and slicked down hair. Overdone it with the aftershave though. "You're certainly dressed to impress," he says as we pull away. I swear I can see a bulge forming in his trousers.

"Thank you, always nice to be appreciated," I reply as I playfully stroke my thigh. "I thought it might be too cold for fishnets but I've been pleasantly surprised." He lets out a slight moan and I can definitely see a hard on in his trousers now!

It's now or never! Feeling bold, I reach over and squeeze his thigh. He moans again, louder this time. I let my fingers glide over his throbbing cock and he bucks upward, trying to get a stronger contact. His hand came off the steering wheel and started stroking my thigh. He reached up under my skirt and gave my dick a little squeeze, I returned the favour in kind. We were both moaning now. He pulled his hand away and unzipped his jeans, pulling his generous cock out.

"I've never done anything in a moving car before!" I exclaimed as my hand instinctively went to his hard member.

"I definitely have, just start stroking me," he said as I began slowly working my way up and down. "Mmmm, just like that." I sensuously stroke up and down, savouring the feel of his nice thick cock. This is driving me crazy, my own erection straining at my panties, feeling as though it's encouraging me to play with this stranger's lovely cock. I begin moving my hand faster and faster up and down his length, giving a slight twist as I go. His moans get more frequent and I begin to worry he might not be able to concentrate on the road. He takes a left turn down a deserted industrial estate and parks up.

Immediately his hand goes up my skirt and starts rubbing my bulge while I continue to wank his cock. We're both so horny now and as I'm about to slide over and take him in my mouth, I feel him begin to twitch. His cock explodes all over my hand, covering it in his freshly released load. "Oh god, that felt fucking amazing. You didn't even need to suck me off!" Smiling, I dropped my mouth down over his still throbbing cock and swirled my tongue around, scooping up all that delicious cum. Sitting back up, I opened my mouth and showed him his load. "Mmm, so fucking hot. Swallow it, you slag." I was a little taken aback by his name calling but more than a little turned on. I gulped it down and showed him my empty mouth. "Dirty bitch. Let's get you into town."

We drove off with me still feeling incredibly horny but satisifed I'd made this hot driver spunk. He didn't say much for the rest of the drive, but leaned over and grabbed my thigh when we pulled up outside the bar. "Sorry darling, but I don't think I've got time for round two." I reached into my purse and paid him for the ride, stepping out of the car and out of his life. I entered the bar and immediately saw Debs sitting in a booth with a couple of other friends. I slip into an empty space and tell everyone about my eventful trip down here while I take off my coat and get comfy. Debbie looked gorgeous tonight, her shoulder length red hair coupled with a short black dress were a sight to behold. I got up to go the bar and she followed, cheekily grabbing my bum on the way.

I ordered our drinks and took a seat on a bar stool. "Don't you look hot tonight, you sexy little witch. There's not many can wear leather like you." Debbie knew just what to say to drive me wild. We'd played around together in the past and she knew I'd be hers again any time we felt like it. The bar man returned with our drinks and I handed him some cash, his hand lingering just a little as he handed me my change. We exchanged smiles, even though he wasn't really my type. "Somebody's a hit with the fellas tonight," Debs said as we sat back down.

"The bar man? Not my type. Plus he's working, where's the fun in that?"

"Not him. Though you're wrong, he's gorgeous. That guy over there," she said pointing. I followed her perfectly painted nail to a young looking guy with short hair sat at the bar in a fishnet top. Now he WAS cute but didn't look like he was interested in me. Still, Debbie wasn't letting that stop her encouraging me. "Come here, let's put on a little show for him." She leaned over and started to kiss me softly. I kissed her back, opening my mouth gently and feeling her tongue begin to probe. Even though we were both just blokes dressed up, this never felt like kissing with a man. There was something much more sensual and feminine about kissing someone else who was all dressed up. I was getting horny again, thinking about past adventures with Debs, knowing how often kissing like this had led to so much more. Remembering exploring every inch of her body as she did the same to me, feeling her grow hard beneath her knickers in my hand, our breathing becoming hot and heavy. She slowly pulled away and I was brought back to reality, immediately turning to make sure the mystery guy had been watching. By the way he was shifting in his seat, I guess he had!

I finished my drink and headed to the bar for another, making sure to stand near to my mystery guy. I could feel his eyes on me as I ordered another drink. "Like what you see?" I asked without turning my head.

"Definitely, that leather skirt, those fishnets and boots. I don't usually go for female presenting folks but damn, you've got me going." I turned and took my first proper, up close look at him. He was in his early 20s, had a bar through his right nipple that was poking through his netted top and covering his legs were the most perfect pair of leather jeans I'd seen in a while. His cock clearly visible against the smooth leather, holding my gaze as the bar man asked for payment. "I'm just about to go outside for a smoke, if you want to join me," Mystery Guy said as I was picking up my drink.

"I don't smoke, but I could use some fresh air. Let me just grab my coat and I'll join you." I went back to my table and grabbed my coat, getting the seal of approval from Debbie after telling her where I was going.

I stepped out into the smoking area and was met by the sight of a gorgeous arse squeezed perfectly into tight leather jeans. I couldn't resist the urge to grab it as I walked up to him. "Mmm, that feels even better than I imagined," I said as I was squeezing his left cheek through the soft leather. I was still running my hand over him as he turned around with a smile on his face. I gently planted my lips on his as my hands dropped behind him to continue squeezing his bum. "Your arse feels divine in those trousers," I say as I break away from his mouth so he can continue smoking. I kiss his neck and he begins to moan, clearly enjoying this particular smoke break.

He puts out his cigarette and reaches underneath my coat to grab my own leather clad arse. His hands feel great as he kneads my cheeks a little. "You've got a great bum too," he tells me as we both continue feeling each other's backsides. We kiss full on, deep and passionate, our tongues circling around each other. I'm rock hard now and a quick feel of my partner reveals he is too. He bites my bottom lip gently and I purr into his mouth. He's driving me crazy and bringing out the submissive, horny slut in me. I caress his bulge through his leather trousers as I feel mine straining against my thong. Suddenly, our kiss is broke off and I see the smoking area is getting busy. "Follow me, darling" he says and I obey.

We walk hand in hand for a couple of streets, away from the main drinking areas and he turns into an alleyway. Barely lit and far enough away from the hustle and bustle, it's the perfect place for some fun. "Someone looks like they're ready for fun" I say, pointing at the bulge in his trousers. His cockhead is perfectly outlined against the smooth, tight black leather.

"Says you," he replies as I notice my tight leather mini is seriously tenting. He reaches over and gives me a hard squeeze.

"Mmmmm, fuck that feels good," I say, melting into his body. He continues squeezing me through the leather while I kiss and lick his neck. Fuck, I'm getting so horny. I begin to lower myself down his body, flicking at his pierced nipple with my tongue. This drives him wild and he moans loudly. I continue lowering my head, giving his nipple a gentle pinch as I slide down his body. My face is level with his crotch, his stiff cock millimetres away from my lips, encased beneath the tight leather. I breathe in the strong scent of his leather trousers and feel intoxicated. My tongue darts out and I flick it against the bulge in his trousers, reaching up to his gorgeous bum with my hands as I continue licking that prefect leather cock.

Bringing my hands around to his front, gliding over the soft smooth leather as I go, I begin to unbutton his trousers. His throbbing cock springs out and is right before my eyes, rock solid and already wet with precum. He's about 7 inch long and quite thick, the perfect treat! I waste no time and take the huge, throbbing head between my lips. He moans as I move my tongue from side to side under his head. I begin stroking the shaft with my hand as I look him in the eyes. His dick is just wonderful, I love everything about it. I kiss it several times, moaning as I do so while I continue to wank his shaft. He feels diamond hard in my hand, I'm determined to make him happy right now.

I open my lips once more and engulf his head when I feel his hands grab the back of my head. He pushes me further onto his cock, forcing more of it down my throat. I'm struggling, but fuck if this isn't turning me on. "Take it all for me," he commands and I can feel my own dick begin to get wet. I obey and take him deeper, until my nose is pressed against his lower abs. My tongue is working over time underneath his long shaft and I'm desperate for a breath. I can tell we're both enjoying this. I start to stroke his balls with one hand while I squeeze his arse with the other. He takes his hands off the back of my head and I slide back, gasping for air with a thick string of saliva still connecting us. "Are you ok?" he asks and I just nod and head right back down on him, showing him I can take him all without being held in place. His cock is now nice and slick from my earlier efforts and feels so good filling my throat.

His breathing is getting heavier and heavier, I pull my head back and start to wank him off while licking and kissing his cockhead. "Cum for me baby," I say as his moans become more intense. He's absolutely dripping with precum now and I'm licking up every drop. I start to massage his balls with my free hand and this is all he can take as his dick begins to convulse. The first shot of cum hits my face and I quickly lower my mouth around his head to catch the rest of it. He keeps cumming and cumming in my mouth with his huge load, I'm struggling to swallow it all down. He tastes divine and as he finally stops shooting, I swirl the rest of his cum around in my mouth before opening my lips and showing him. I scoop up the rest of his cum from my face and play with it between my fingers before sucking them clean.

"Fuck, that was incredible. Just what I needed," he exclaims as he puts his cock away. I give it a gentle squeeze and kiss him on the cheek as thanks. "Can I give you my number? Would love to have fun with another leather fan again." I hand him my phone and he adds his number. For the first time, I know the guy's name.

"I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon, Scott," I say as I begin to walk out of the alley on my own.

I return to the bar and find Debbie dancing with a guy of her own. I grab a drink at the bar and return to our table. Debbie returns soon after without her dance partner. I give her a confused look. "Don't fret. He's nipped to the loo," she assures me. "Looks like someone had fun," she says as she points at the collar on my coat. I look down to see a blob of Scott's cum shining in the light of the pub. "Let me get that for you," Debbie continues as she scoops it up and offers me her finger. I suck it in a completely over the top way, putting on a little show for anyone watching. Savouring the taste of my lover one last time, I see Debbie's date has noticed and definitely seems to like what he saw.

I spent some time drinking and chatting with Debs and her guy the night before deicding to get a taxi home. I was thinking back on the night, how this cab drive was a lot less eventful than my earlier one and my encounter with Scott. My mind couldn't help but wander back to the week before and my time with Rich. He'd had such a nice dick to suck and seemed like a good guy to talk with too. I was being daft, letting myself get caught up in thoughts of a stranger. I got out of the taxi at then usual place, it was later than last week and the local had already closed for the night. No chance of bumping into Rich on his way home then. What am I saying? There's no guarantee he would even be out again tonight! Get a grip!

I pushed thoughts of him away as I began to walk home. Anyway, I'd got Scott's number so there was my next hook up sorted. I sent him a quick text.

"Hi Scott. Thanks for tonight. Will have to do it again some time. Lucy x"

I was so busy lookking at my phone that I didn't notice someone gesturing off to my side until they said my name. Looking to my right, I could see Rich sat on the bench infront of the pond where we had our encounter last week! My heart started pounding! "I thought I'd wait here and hope I'd catch you again. I've been thinking of you a lot."

"Been thinking of you a lot too. So glad we got to meet again. How's your night been?" I sat down beside him and we exchanged stories. I was getting turned on again sitting here thinking about what I'd been up to earlier and what Rich and I might get up to next. I slid closer to him and started feeling his thigh.

"I really enjoyed meeting you last week and can't get you off my mind. I've been wondering all week what it feels like to suck a cock. I'm not gay but I look at you and just want to please you and feel you in my mouth."

I was a bit taken aback by this, I figured he was more into receiving a blow job than giving one. "Wow, that's a big step from last week. I've already made two men cum tonight and I've felt so horny all night without any release. I'd love it if you pleasured me. Don't worry if you get nervous or want to stop, it's fine."

We leaned in together and began kissing. Those lips! I'd missed them. Our tongues danced together as I felt myself getting hard. Rich was now stroking my thigh and inching ever closer to going up my skirt. I shifted a little so I could help pull the leather up higher for him. He nervously brushed against my bulge, gently stroking it through my panties with his middle finger. I moaned to let him know I appreciated his touch. We continued kissing while he stroked me softly through my thong. I gently placed my hand on top of his and began to slowly move his hand up and down my cock. As we kissed, I moaned into his mouth as I became so hard it bordered on painful. Slipping my hand under my thong, I freed my cock and placed Rich's hand on all eight inches of it. It felt so good feeling his flesh against my own. "It's ok baby, just take your time and get to know me." He began to slowly but firmly wank me off. After my encounters earlier in the night, it felt amazing to have someone stroke me. I knew I wouldn't last long. "Do you want to taste me?" Rich nodded. "Mmm, get on your knees in front of me and you can."

I could see he was nervous but he'd come too far to back out now. He leaned forward slowly and gently kissed my head. "Mmm, that's nice. Just take your time, do you what you feel you'd like and you can't go wrong," I said as I smiled at him. He began sucking the head and it felt heavenly. "That's it. Use your tongue underneath baby." He obeyed and his started flicking against the underside of my dick. He tried lowering his head down further and got about half of me inside his mouth before he gagged. I'm normally submissive but the sight of this hot guy gagging on me was turning me on so much. The next time he took me in his mouth I gently held his head in place and began to force more of my cock down his throat. "It's ok baby, you can do it." He got about two thirds down and I held him there while he gagged again. It felt so good feeling him choke on my dick. After few seconds I let him up for air, he spluttered and long strings of saliva stretched between my penis and his mouth. He went back to sucking me at his own pace. Despit him being a first timer, this felt great. He was paying a lot of attention to my head, kissing it each time he came up for air. Rich eagerly lapped at my precum too, the sticky strings disappearing into his mouth.

"Can you cum in my mouth?" Wow, I wasn't expecting this! I told him yes and he began to wank the bottom of my shaft while sucking my cockhead. I was in heaven. Rich was picking up the pace with his hand and I knew I was close to the edge.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed. This must have shocked Rich as he pulled his lips off my dick just as I exploded into one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Waves of pleasure shot through me as I came heavy over Rich's face. He'd taken me back into his mouth but it looked like most of my load was on his face. I could feel his tongue working around my super-sensitive head, cleaning up my cum.

Lucy_CD86
Lucy_CD86
17 Followers
12