The Walk-In

Story Info
Chef and a server having fun at Work.
5k words
4.25
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing at the grill sweating a little over the flames. It was only a Wednesday night, so we weren't super busy. It was just hot as hell. I only had a filet on and a piece of salmon. It was also the beginning of the night and Chef wasn't even there. He was doing some guest spot on Top Kitchen or whatever other dumb fuck cooking show shoved down the public's throat. They never really showed how it actually went in professional kitchens. They were all catered for Susie Homemaker, and Chef never showed his real self on tv.

Instead, it was Jean running the kitchen tonight. This awesome older lady, who had been the sous-chef in this restaurant since it opened. She was, to put it mildly, a badass. If you gave her shit, or even suggested she couldn't hack it because of her age. She would take you to the mat and you'd learn your place in a heartbeat. Tonight was going to be a good night, I could feel it.

I was in my mid-twenties, a little heavier than most of the chefs in the industry because of my never fucking developing a drug habit. I wasn't fat by any means, just a little of early onset dad bod syndrome, and it was only my gut. Dark brown hair that was long enough to go a bit past my ears and combed in the middle. The same way I've been wearing my hair since early 2000s highschool. I even have the bit of chin hair in my desperate attempt to not look like a twelve-year-old.

"Come on Simon, I need the fucking salmon!" I heard Jean yell at me, and I snapped out of my daze. "Jesus Christ, look at this fucking kid, back here like he's Ralphie in a fucking A Christmas Story. Come on, get your fucking BB gun later, let's go."

I looked up to her and grinned as the kitchen laughed at me. It was alright. I knew she was fucking around, probably, maybe. She had a little grin on her face when I looked up to her and I nodded my head.

"Yes, chef! Coming in 30!" I called up to her and poked the salmon making sure it was ready. When I was sure it was, I grabbed the fish with my tongs and set it on a small plate. Setting the tongs down I moved up to Jean at the pass along with the chef from the garnish station. He had all the sides for the dish and the sauce. Setting the plate in front of her I nodded my head and made my way back to my station.

"Simon," was all I heard, making me turn my head to see who was calling my name. There she was. A stunning little red head that wore glasses a little too big for her face, a cute little nose and full thick lips that invaded my dreams pretty regularly. She did her hair up in a messy little bun and she bangs.

I grinned looking at her, taking in her body, "Maisy." She was wearing the typical server uniform of black pants and a white button-up shirt with a black silk vest that fit very tightly on Maisy. Maisy was very chesty, and I thought she purposely wore her vest too tight the way she spilled from it. Not that she showed any cleavage with the button-up shirt, but her breasts were definitely more noticeable than some of the other servers'. Then there was the backside of Maisy, Christ. To hear her talk about it she didn't have a butt, but the way those pants the servers wore hung to it.

I had to shake myself free now from the daydreaming. It was still dinner service, and he was half chub just thinking of Maisy naked, exposed body, and I hadn't ever even seen it. I moved closer to her looking down in her eyes and cupped her cheek in my hand. A second before giving her a wink and trotted back off to his station before Jean started yelling about the filet he also had cooking. He was thankful for the baggy hounds tooth pants he wore and an apron right then.

That moment looking down into her eyes, her greens looking up to my hazels with that slight pouty look that drove me wild. This was a game they played, often, too often for my liking. I had Sarah, who had just started dating, and she was another part-time server here. We weren't super serious yet, but I could see long-term things happening with her. Maisy just, ugh....

"Simon, what the fuck is with you tonight! Get the fucking filet up here!" I heard Jean yell again as I had gotten back to the grill.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself and poked the filet. It was over, it had to be unless the customer was a sociopath. I checked the ticket and holy shit, the steak was ordered well done. Fucking saved by old folks loving their beef jerky.

"Stop thinking with your dick Simon. You and the hottie little waitress can make googly eyes on your own fucking time." Jean berated me a little more than I moved the filet to a transfer plate once more and started walking it up.

"Christ, thank fuck. Now get back to your station and get your head back in the fucking game," Jean pointed to the grill, and I walked back sheepishly.

"Bro, you okay?" I heard the saucier next to me ask me. It was Leon, an excellent chef, and a kick ass dude. Since he worked next to me, we'd often bail each other out of the weeds when we needed it. He had a few pots of stuff going but looked in control of everything.

I nodded my head and looked over to him and grinned "Yeah man, I'm good."

Leon eyed me suspiciously, he had short blond hair and a bit of a rat face. He had one of those epic 70s porn staches which I loved to rag on him about. He was also built, all the guy did was workout and work.

I jumped up and down a moment shaking it off and forgetting about Maisy and Sarah and everything else in my head. It was service time, and I wouldn't ever make it to the top if I was dreaming about an epicly hot three-way where they laid on top of each other. They'd have their butts facing me giving me a wildly delicious buffet of things to lick and fuck.

This was how the night went, from then on, dinner hour hit and we got a little busier than normal for Wednesday but it was nothing the crew couldn't handle. It helped that Maisy was also too busy to come back and flirt with me like she normally did on slower nights. I put out some of the best looking food I've made since I've come to this place and even Jean seemed happy with my bounce back.

Everything was going well until I had to go into the walk-in to grab more leeks for the salmon dish. Maisy was there, it seemed like she was waiting for me. To ambush me. I grinned at her a little. "Shouldn't you be out serving?" I asked her to playfully, moving to the back of the walk-in to find what I needed.

"I needed lemons to slice," she was watching me move, like a panther stalking its prey.

Grabbing the bundle of leeks I could even feel her eyes staring at my ass. I stood back up and looked back at her smiling, "oh yeah? Well then, it was nice running into you here."

She gave me that pouty look again, looking up to me from across the walk-in, "Simon I..."

I didn't let her finish. I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped the leeks forgetting about them, and then suddenly I was the panther attacking the prey and not the other way around. We wanted each other, it was fucking clear, and I had to stop pussyfooting around. I moved towards her quickly, my eyes staring into hers. She said something, but before she could my lips attached themselves to hers. Feeling those soft thick lips of hers sent explosions running through my brain as it seemed like every pleasure center struck at the same time.

I grabbed a hold of her hips and pushed myself into her. It took her a moment to realize what was going on, but she caught up quickly. Her hands came to my chest, our mouths opened and our tongues flittered against each other. I moaned, if the pleasure centers were firing before now they were outright exploding in a full July 4th display of American patriotism.

I got daring now, my hand reaching back to grab her ass. Not only did she accept it, she pushed her butt back into my hand and moaned herself. My other hand left her hip and grabbed her cheek. My calloused hands felt her jawline. Her own hands moving down from my chest, rubbing downwards until she was at my groin. She rubbed my crotch softly with her hands. I was rock hard and couldn't take it. I bit her lip a moment before I threw my head back and groaned, then growled a little.

"I gotta get back on the line" I was so pissed with myself. Here I am this amazingly hot fucking girl rubbing my dick in the walk-in while we made out, and I was saying I had to get back to work. There was something seriously wrong with me. There fucking had to be, he should leave work now and go to the fucking mental institute.

She looked up to me pushing herself back into the metal shelving. That pouty look came back, she was even biting her lower lip now, and I closed my eyes. I had to. I couldn't, if I didn't leave now I would never leave this walk-in, not until we had both fucked each other stupid. Her hands moved to her hips a moment before pulling them up to unbutton her shirt a little. I only saw because obviously I had to grab the leeks I had fucking dropped.

The dinner service was almost over when I tried to push her from my head. I just needed a little more time and then it was time to clean. I could handle this, probably, if this boner died down. With the leeks in hand, I left the kitchen, and I heard her giggling.

Getting back to my station Leon was standing there with a cocked eyebrow. He must have seen Maisy leave the walk-in after I got back to my station because then he got this grin on his face. This big stupid grin I wanted to punch, and he just laughed a little.

"Don't worry lover boy, I told Jean you had to take a shit. I've been covering for you." Leon then gave me a rundown of the things he put on the grill and what he took off while I was in the walk-in cucking myself.

It took me a few minutes to clear my head and throughout the rest of the night I kept licking my lips tasting Maisy on them. I couldn't help it but the taste of her lips was driving me wild. Beyond the big tits, that had to look fantastic and that ass just wouldn't quit her lips had to be what really drove me wild.

Eventually, thankfully, service was over and the team was cleaning down the kitchen. Most of the front of the house filed out the back door when they were done with their work. One by one the back of the house was leaving too. I still heard the dish pit going, and I took some extra time to get my station ready for the next day. When I was finally finished, I gathered my hotel pans and headed for the walk-in to put them away for the night.

I fumbled the door open and moved the section of shelving reserved for the grill prep and stashed the pans away. Before I could walk away though I felt arms wrapped around me. This time I guess I was the prey. I looked down and saw those petite hands from earlier.

"You know, everyone but the dishies and night porters are still here." I told the owner of those hands and I just heard a small giggle followed by a noise that signaled she knew.

Those wonderfully soft delicate hands that were trying to make me cum in my pants. This was the hottest and most intense make-out session I had had in my life. They were already down my chest back towards my groin and I could feel my cock stiffening once more.

"No," I told her and her hands stopped suddenly and moved away from me. I turned and looked down to her grinning a moment. My eyes looked back into hers and she looked hurt for a moment but I lifted my hands to her cheeks now and dove back in.

My lips met hers harder this time, I closed my eyes and let the explosion wash over my body. I pushed her back to the other side of the walk-in pushing her into the shelving while we kissed. My tongue licking along her lips as I held her face in my hands. She was taken back but got the message soon enough. Her eyes closed, and she went limp in my arms as I wrapped them around her. Rubbing her back and sides.

It didn't take long before I was overtook with desire, and lust, I needed her. I needed to feel every inch of Maisy's body, and to finally see it. I think I may have busted a button on the silk vest she wore when I ripped it off her body, throwing it to the floor. I followed this up by working the buttons at the top of her shirt exposing her cleavage for me.

She got the hint now as well. It was happening. I was going to fuck her. She met my eyes with the same lust and desire I must have given her because soon she was dealing with my pants. My apron was long gone and thrown in a bin somewhere back in the kitchen. All she had to do was untie the string that held my checkered chef pants up, which she did as quickly as her hands could.

I was still working on her top, I could stop rubbing her anymore so all I exposed was her bra, the lower section of the shirt still buttoned. My lips met her neck, and I reached untucking her shirt so I could rub her bare skin. I kissed along every inch of her neck I could licking along her jawline. She put her hands to my chest and pushed me back a little looking up to my eyes once more. She took a peek at my dick before looking back at me. Now, I'm not exactly the most hung, in fact I'm below average by a bit. Still though, when Maisy saw my dick for the first time she moaned softly and bit that lower lip once more.

This was the moment I was always worried about, my insecurities flying through my head. That first moment when a new girl saw my dick for the first time. Maisy reacted the way I had always hoped every girl had, with pure desire. She had so much desire in fact she dropped and squatted in front of me. Leaving my jaw hanging as I bit of thong poking out from her pants thanks to the untucked shirt. The way she could push that ass out just enough to give me something to show.

I could feel her hands exploring me now, rubbing my balls and jerking my dick, pulling the foreskin back from my head. She licked her lips before pushing her head onto me. I didn't even attempt to unbutton my chef's coat. I just ripped it off, along with the undershirt I wore. The cold air hitting my body and sending my nipples hard enough to cut glass. I felt her mouth wrap around my dick her tongue licking around tasting me. Her mouth was so soft and wet and she went all the way down to the hilt, tongue poking out and giving my balls a soft lick.

I gave this deep primitive groan in pleasure from this, my hands moving to her head. One hand grabbing that cheek once more. The other wrapping itself up in her hair giving a slight tug pulling her back from my dick a little so I could look down to her. She looked up and met my gaze and gave me a wink as I felt her tongue flick across my frenulum softly. My eyes closed, I gasped breathing in deeply. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was her taking off those glasses and putting them on a shelf behind her.

I pushed her head back down and leaned forward a little in pleasure. Her tongue now massaging my dick as I worked my hips forward and back fucking those amazing lips. I didn't want to go too hard, not yet. I felt her hands leave my balls a moment, and I opened my eyes looking down to her she was finishing undressing herself as I fucked her mouth. Once her shirt and bra was on top of my chef's coat she reached down into her pants. I gave my hips one last thrust deep into her mouth, pushing at the back of her mouth hitting her throat a bit. She gave a slight gag, but it followed with a moan. Her hand stopped though from the surprise of me pushing myself that deep into her mouth finally.

"Let me," I told her, gripping her hair and pulling her head from my dick. I saw the slobber and drool when I pulled her head all the way off my dick and I moaned a little softly. I loved that. Loved that so very much, a girl that could drool and spit and give a nice messy blowjob. This was held on the highest pedestal and deserved to be worshiped, which was what I now intended to do.

The hand that was holding her hair let go, and I saw her give me a small frown when I did so. It went under her chin which made her smile back up to me now with our eyes locked. Maisy was indeed a naughty little girl, and you could tell all she wanted to do was please. I was the same way though, god I loved listening to a girl moan my name and cum as I did my work.

I lifted her chin now and pulled her back up so she was standing once more. I took a moment and leaned back taking in her tits. They were every bit as amazing as I thought they'd be. They were big, luscious, and had this bit of sag to them that drove me wild. Everything about this woman drove me wild. Maisy was in her mid-20s like I was and you could tell she had lived a life. I remember when she showed me pictures of herself when she was younger before. She was a thin little thing. The girl was hot, but nowhere near like she was now. She had grown a little thickness to her I loved.

I lowered my head and latched my mouth onto one of those nipples suckling it as I flicked my tongue against it. My hands now went to her pants, she was wearing some sort of loose-fitting pants. They had a spandex waist so it took little for me to lower her pants as well. My hands went back to grab her ass cheeks, grabbing her ass like it was already mine. I owned that ass, at least for now, and I was going to take full use of it. I spread her butt open and massaged her butt squeezing it gently as I switched to her other nipple. This one had a small freckle on it and I grinned at. Those little imperfections, marks, whatever you wanted to call them. This was beautiful.

I lifted her up, her compact frame was easy to lift, holding her up by that sweet butt of hers. I carried her across the walk-in and sat her on a stack of boxes of produce. Stepping away and with her sitting I could pull off her shoes, and the pants the rest of the way now. She knew what was about to happen. We had been flirting and teasing each other long enough. She knew my thoughts on eating pussy. It was one of my favorite things. She grabbed her tits in her hands and put her legs up on the box next to her, spreading herself for me.

I took a moment to take in her form. I even licked my lips a little looking at the sweet little wet slit of hers. My eyes running up and down her legs I noticed her thigh was inked up. She had said nothing about any tattoos, so I wanted to get a good look at it. I walked closer and rubbed along her thighs and looked at it. It was a redhead girl. I recognized her from an anime. She was in a pose with an arm over her head holding a sword downwards and was wearing this red and white outfit with a skirt. I knew the show. It was something about a game the people were stuck in and it was centered on swords.

I grinned a little, enough of the tattoo, it was neat but I was more interested in other things at the moment. Maisy was cupping her cheeks in my hands. I leaned and kissed her softly once more before I worked my way down her body kissing and nipping. As I moved down, she leaned back and eventually put her legs on my shoulders spreading her legs open for me.

I gave a long look to her pussy. It was amazing looking. This fat yet little pussy, that like the rest of her, looked utterly delicious. I leaned in taking her scent and gave a long flat tipped lick ending on her clit. I gave a soft flicking to with the tip of my tongue. My hands went under her legs and reached around her so I was holding her back helping to hold her up. I licked around her pussy now my tongue exploring her lips and the folds of her pussy tasting every inch of her as I moaned and licked up her juices.

It was her turn now. I looked up to her and her eyes were closed and I could feel her hands grabbing my hair in little balls. Her hips grinding into my face. She moaned out as I continued. I mostly focused on her clit now tonguing it, my lips moving around it suckling gently. Her hips were still grinding into my face as she fucked my tongue. I moved around a little more licking around that wet hole of hers now moaning.

12