The Walking Dead: Shower Time

Story Info
Shane Walsh and original character Evalina "Lina" Calo
4.9k words
4.5
1.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This work of erotic fan-fiction is a spinoff of The Walking Dead. The original character and following narrative are my own intellectual property, of which I have woven into the storyline of the original AMC TV series. While some characters, plot lines, original dialogue may appear, I do not own any of them. I am not profiting off of this. For personal use only. Enjoy!

***

He was delicious. Lina unapologetically gazed over at him. She wasn't sure how many hours, days, weeks - whatever it added up to - that she had spent staring at him, yet even still she was in disbelief at how strikingly handsome he was. She didn't know if the warmth radiating throughout her entire body was from the wine or from the flame he ignited within her -- or a combination of both. She watched him as he raised the glass he held to his lips, tipping the remainder of the scarlet liquid into his mouth. She had her own glass, but instead wanted to taste the bitterness of the wine from his tongue.

Shane looked over, his eyes locking on hers, the corners of his mouth curling up into a devilish grin. He knew she was staring.

"You're so fucking hot." She said.

Her drunk mind speaking her sober thoughts. He snorted, looking away from her. She watched his tongue briefly swipe across his bottom lip, wishing it was hers. He set the wineglass down on the side table next to him and looked back at her, still smirking.

"I need to shower."

"No. You don't." She replied.

"I smell like sweat. And dirt. That turn you on?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at her and placing his left arm on the back of the couch, almost as if he was inviting her in.

"You don't have to work very hard to turn me on." She said.

He bent his arm and ran his hand through his hair, brazenly holding her gaze. Lina thought through the alcohol haze, in a moment of clarity, only just realizing what she had said. She weighed her options. There was truth in her words. She had always lusted after him; even from the first moment she laid eyes on him, she desired him. Although, they hadn't exactly reconciled. Lately, they hadn't been more than acquaintances, aside from that night at the quarry. Even still, there was a power between the two of them. Maybe they should try the friend thing first, setting aside their carnal desires. It wasn't as if their issues lie in that aspect anyway. She felt her mind cloud again, her thoughts drifting away from logic and reason and back to how badly she wanted to taste him, to feel his hands on her, to be consumed by him.

Lina turned, her decision made, and set the wineglass she held on the side table next to her. She then stood, facing Shane.

"Let's take a shower," She said, not wanting to blatantly announce her intentions, but knowing full well that it wouldn't just be a shower. They'd never been just friends anyway. Then, without waiting for his reply, turned and headed into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

She flipped the light switch, illuminating the room, and then reached into the shower and turned on the water, adjusting the hot and cold nozzles. Shane appeared in the doorway just as the water began to cascade from the shower head. He leaned on the doorframe and watched her undress: first kicking off her shoes, secondly gripping her shirt at the hem and pulling it off over her head, thirdly unbuttoning her jeans and removing them along with her socks, fourthly reaching around and unfastening her bra, then pulling it completely off from where the cups joined at the front, and then finally hooking her thumbs underneath her panties, pushing them down past her hips, and allowing them to fall to the floor. She looked over at him, treating him to a coy smile of invitation, then stepped into the shower.

Lina bent her head back, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of the running water on her scalp, soaking her hair. She reached up and slicked her hair back. She heard the rustle of the shower curtain and brushed the water away from her eyes before she opened them. Shane stood in front of her. Lina's eyes immediately locked onto his "Lil Bird" script tattoo just above his left peck, before trailing down the rest of his naked body: over his broad shoulders, muscular arms, and the sculpted plains of his chest - where his silver 22 necklace hung heavy on his skin. Continuing down his stomach, the sculpted sex lines just above his hips drew her eyes to his glorious manhood nestled beneath a thick patch of curly dark hair, and then along his thighs and calves to his feet, and then back up again. She smiled at him when their eyes met. He took a step towards her, she stopped him, putting her hands on his biceps and directing him to the position she had been standing in.

The water straightened his typically curly hair and it fell to his forehead. He squeezed his eyes shut as it poured over him, his breath blowing the water away from his mouth. He reached up and wiped his face with one hand and then took a slight step forward, so the water was hitting the back of his neck. Lina reached around him to the soap dispenser on the wall and pumped some into her hand. She then rubbed both her hands together, creating a lather, and reached up, beginning to massage the soap into Shane's hair.

He chuckled. "You're going to wash me?" He asked.

"Mmm-hmm." Lina nodded, as she scrubbed. "You said you needed to shower."

When she finished, he tipped his head back under the water, the soap running from his hair down his neck and onto shoulders. Lina dispensed more soap into her hands and lathered his shoulders and chest, her fingers tracing the outlines of his muscles. She moved her hands down each of his arms and then to his stomach. She got more soap again before squatting down, her face at eye level with his cock. She looked up at him for a moment, his eyes locked on hers, before returning to the task at hand. She lathered the soap along his right thigh and calf, then to his foot where she gripped underneath his arch. She felt him shift his weight to his other leg as he allowed her to pick up his foot and wash it.

"You're very thorough." He said, putting his foot back down.

"If you're going to do something, you better do it right." She said, briefly glancing up at him again.

He pursed his lips in response. She repeated the process with his left leg and foot, Shane shifting his weight to the opposite side. After she was satisfied that the front of him was clean, she stood. Refilling the soap in her hands, she instructed him to turn around, he complied. She lathered the back of his shoulders, across his second tattoo -- the Russian word for truth -- just below the nape of his neck, then sliding her hands down his back and onto his sides. She then slipped one soapy hand in between his glutes. He arched his back, startled, and let out a restricted breath, glancing over his shoulder at her. She smiled, continuing to lather the outside of his cheeks and then sliding her hands to his hips. Pushing her right-hand further forward, she ran her hand down the length of his cock. She took a step closer to him and brought her left hand to meet her right, resting her chin on his back in the space between his shoulder blades, and continued to stroke him. She heard him suck in a breath as she grasped the length of him in her right hand and massaged his scrotum with her left.

Shane placed a hand on the back wall of the shower, enjoying the sensations of her manipulations. He began to feel his cock swell in response, which he was certain she noticed as well. The stimulation ceased as she tangled her fingers in the short dark locks between his legs. He licked his lips, dropped his hand on the wall, and turned to face her.

"Your turn," He purred.

He guided her into the spot he'd been standing in, then gripped her at her hips and abruptly spun her around. She giggled. Shane dispensed some soap into his hand and began by washing her hair as she had done with him. Lina tilted her head back towards him as he massaged her scalp, working the soap to a lather and then spreading it down to the ends of her long dark hair, needing to add more soap as he worked. After her hair was thoroughly cleansed, he tucked it away, over her shoulders.

Then, his hands found her body again like no time had passed between them. They were warm and familiar, moving along her shoulder, down her arms, and across her back. He traced the large black cross tattooed on her back and read the 5-digit number 29763, written horizontally along the top left of the cross, and then the words "Io non temerei male alcuno, perché tu sei meco. Salmi 23: 4." (The Italian translation of, "I fear no evil for you are with me. Pslam 23:4") written vertically along the right-side length of the cross.

He ran his right hand down her lower back, stepping closer to her, so his lips were at her ear. Savoring the moment, he slowly pushed his hand in between her cheeks. She glanced over at him slightly and bit her bottom lip. "You like that?" He asked, pushing his hand down further. She ground her hips back against his hand, the tips of his fingers grazing her opening, before he slowly pulled them back up. He dispensed more soap with his left hand, taking a step back and squatting down to wash her legs, his long fingers caressing every inch of her skin. She braced herself with a hand on the wall of the shower as he picked up each of her feet in turn and scrubbed them clean, as she had done with him.

Shane stood, grasping her at her hips and turning her around to face him. Shane tucked her hair back behind her and she tilted her head back, closing her eyes and letting the water rinse the soap from her hair. He watched her for a moment, before getting more soap and continuing to wash her. He swiped one soapy hand across her chest, then took her left breast in hand. He traced small circles over her nipple with his thumb, its soft pink peak standing at attention. Shane fought the desire to bend down and pull it into his mouth and flick it with his tongue, instead transferring his attention to her right breast. He lathered it with soap before moving his hand to her stomach. He stepped closer to her and placed his left hand on the shower wall above her right shoulder. Shane looked her in the eyes as his hand moved towards the apex of her legs, through her mound of curly dark hair, to her slit.

He rubbed her outer lips a moment, before parting them and running his fingers in between her inner and outer labia, feeling a heat coming from deep within her. Starting from the top, his middle finger ran along the space between her inner labia, grazing her clit and then finding her opening. He could feel how wet she was, giving away her arousal. His own, hung long and hard between his legs. He ran his hand back up along her slit and across her hip to her lower back.

He pulled her into him, and then he kissed her. In that moment, he couldn't have done anything else. The water ran down both of them, washing away any remaining soap, droplets bouncing off each other's skin.

The pause between each stroke of his tongue drove her mad. She knew a hundred little things about him, but when he kissed her, she couldn't even remember her own name. There was nothing but the feel of his lips crushed against hers, of his tongue in her mouth, of his hand on the small of her back. The more she tasted of him, the more she wanted. She reached up, lacing her arms around his neck. When they broke for air, he looked at the wall behind her, noticing the nozzles sticking out from it, and then to the wall to his left. Seeing it was clear, he guided her back against it, before pressing his lips to hers again and claiming her mouth.

Lina trailed the fingertips of her right hand up his neck and to his jaw, then up around his left ear, holding him there. Their lips parted as Shane bent at his knees, dropping low enough so he could hook his left arm underneath her knee. He stood, bringing her leg up with him, exposing her slit. He gripped her leg at the outside of her upper thigh, her knee resting on his forearm, pulling her closer to him. His erection, now trapped between them, rest in between her labia.

"Move the shower head." She instructed.

He turned slightly, reached over with his right hand and pushed it so that it ran on the opposite wall.

He turned back to her and their lips met. He began grinding his hips softly. The underside of his erection slowly rubbed her clit. Lina sighed into Shane's mouth: the sensual stimulation of her clitoris, while pleasurable, was not enough. The throbbing ache deep within her was screaming to be filled. She ground her hips harder against him. Shane looked down to where their bodies met. Grasping his cock in his right hand, he rubbed the head of it along her slit, spreading her lubrication. He then placed it at her opening. Thrusting his hips slowly, he pushed just the tip into her hot channel. He pulled out a little and slowly pushed in again, this time a bit further. Lina groaned, his fullness sating the ache, and rested her head against the wall behind her. He repeated the process a couple more times, feeling her channel stretch and mold around him, until he could easily bury the length of him inside her. Shane reached around her and gripped both of her cheeks in his hand, pressing her closer to him and pulling her off the wall.

Lina tightened her arm around his neck as he began thrusting into her. She brought her hand to his cheek and kissed him again. After a moment, he increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Ahh. Mmm," Shane moaned.

Their foreheads met and they looked each other in the eyes. Shane thrust hard and deep into her.

"Oh, yes," Lina sighed, her lips inches away from his.

The forcefulness sending powerful waves of pleasure throughout her body as he hit her cervix. He thrust harder and deeper again before resuming shorter, quicker thrusts. Both groaning, Lina's right hand moved down his left shoulder and onto his chest: her fingers grazing his tattoo, and then grasping his left peck, squeezing it slightly, her thumb running over his nipple. He briefly touched his lips to hers. She wrapped both her arms around his neck as Shane deeply thrust into her again. Instead of pulling out, he held there, pressing his forehead to hers again. She smiled at him.

"C'mere." He whispered.

In one swift motion, he unhooked his arm from underneath her knee, brought it around her to meet his other hand, and picked her up.

Before Lina could wrap her legs around his waist, Shane released his grip on her, quickly wrapping both his arms underneath and around each of her knees. Startled, Lina tightened her grip on him, her fingernails digging into the left side of his neck. Realizing he wasn't going to drop her, she relaxed, and began bouncing on his cock, using his arms as leverage, as he held her legs to his chest. After a moment they found a satisfactory rhythm. The weight of her body increased the depth with which he impaled her, hitting her cervix over and over again. Lina tilted her head back, sucking in a breath.

"Oh, god." Shane groaned softly.

He dropped her a little bit lower, lifting her up and down, his hips thrusting and meeting hers at the bottom. The top side of his cock rubbed against the front of her vaginal wall. Lina moaned loudly, the sensations almost too much.

Panting breathlessly, Shane paused and pulled Lina up closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him again as he took a step forward and pressed her shoulders against the shower wall. Their mouths moved together in a sloppy, wet kiss as he adjusted his grip on her, once again unhooking his arms from underneath her knees and gripping her at her hips. Lina hooked her ankles together behind him. He resumed thrusting, short quick thrusts. The sensations returning as the head of his cock rubbed against her g-spot. After a moment, she felt a rush of heat throughout her entire body as the sensations began to build.

"Yes.." She hissed, "right there, don't stop."

Shane stayed with his rhythm, but trailed his right hand from her hip up her body, where he gripped either side of her neck. His eyes dark with lust, locked on hers. Her left hand moved onto his forearm as his fingers increased pressure, restricting her bloodflow. The sensations continued to build. Lina felt the blood pulsing in her head and in deep within her channel, so engorged as he continued his strokes.

"Oh, Shane. Yes yes yes yes." Lina groaned, her voice vibrating on his hand.

Coming to a culmination, her climax surged through her, her entire body flooding with endorphins. Shane continued to thrust as her channel clamped tightly down around him. He grunted and bit his bottom lip. Knowing that he wouldn't last much longer at all; he was glad she had come so quickly.

As her climax subsided, he slowed his thrusts. He dropped his hand from her neck and backed her hips up against the wall. Lina lowered her legs around his waist, pulled him closer to her, and found his mouth with hers again. They broke the kiss after just a moment, Shane increasing the speed of his thrusts. Lina's lips near his ear; she nibbled on his earlobe.

"Ahh," Shane moaned, feeling a building pressure in his balls.

He thrust deep into her twice more, and suddenly the pressure released.

"Oh, god." He grunted as he ejaculated, overcome with intense pleasure.

His thrusts slowed, milking every last bit of his orgasm, and then stopped altogether.

Satiated and panting, they remained where they were for a moment. The sound of the running water deafening, the air thick with steam. It was Lina who moved first, dropping her hands from his neck onto his shoulders,

"Holy shit," She breathed, exhausted.

Shane picked his head up and looked over at her.

"Have you always been that good?" She asked. He smirked.

"Yeah, I have." He retorted, grinning. Lina rolled her eyes, but chuckled.

Shane gripped her hips as she unwrapped her legs from around him, then pulled out of her as she stood on the shower floor. Lina took a step towards the curtain. Shane moved and turned off the water.

"So much for going easy on the hot water." He teased, referencing what Jenner had said upon their arrival.

Lina shrugged. "Water well wasted." She said, winking when he looked back at her.

They stepped out of the shower together. Shane bent and gathered up his clothes and took them into the other room. Lina sat on the toilet, relieving herself. She took a moment to clean herself up, wiping away the miscellany of their bodily fluids. Shane's semen began to drip out of her and onto the toilet paper. Afterwards, she gathered her own clothes, picked up her shoes, and walked still naked, into the other room.

Shane, having put on briefs, was digging through his bag. Lina set her shoes on the floor and began sorting through her clothes. He glanced up at her, returned briefly to what he was doing, then pulled out his blue pinstriped button down and held it out to her. She looked over at him, confused.

"It's clean." He said.

"Thanks." She said, setting her clothes next to her boots and taking it from him.

He turned back to digging in his bag for what he was going to wear. She held his shirt up in front of her. She loved when he wore this shirt. He'd roll up the sleeves and leave the top several buttons unbuttoned, exposing his chest. She turned around as she put it on. It hung just long enough to cover her bare ass. She buttoned it, leaving only the top two buttons unbuttoned. It smelled like him. The sleeves hung loose around her hands. She gripped them and brought them up to her nose, inhaling his scent. She never thought he smelled like sweat or dirt, just like Shane. She'd always loved the way he smelled.

Lina bent at her knees and picked up her bundle of discarded clothing and her shoes, then stood, turning back to Shane. He had put on a pair of sweatpants but remained shirtless. She ogled at him, contented in her post coital bliss. Shane ran his left hand through his hair. Still damp from their shower, it remained slicked back, but his curls were becoming more defined as it dried.

12