The Walls Have Ears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, it's freezing in here. Can you turn up the heat?" Katelyn asked, breaking him out of his reverie.

"Umm, sure sweetie," he replied. Adam slid off his chair sideways, and turned quickly towards the heating and cooling unit under the front window, desperately trying to hide the semi-erection that seemed ever-present of late when near or thinking about his daughter.

Adam fiddled with the controls, however the fan only seemed to blow cool air regardless of how he adjusted the knobs. He hoped the heater may just need time to crank up, so he went back to the small table to join his daughter.

Neither were successful getting much work done, both highly distracted by the other's presence. Katelyn finally announced, "Well, I should probably get to bed. Another big game tomorrow."

"Yeah, probably so," he replied, stretching his arms above his head.

"I'll get ready in the bathroom," she shared, bending over her duffel as she grabbed clothing and her little toiletry bag.

Adam was once again given a view of her flawless glutes, and was tempted to jump forward and drop to his knees behind her to give them each a playful nibble. He noticed just a little crease at the top of each buttock, running at a slight arc towards her hips, and knew that could only come from a skimpy thong. God, she was killing him!

Katelyn figured her dad was likely checking her out, or hoped he was anyway. She walked to the bathroom without the slightest glance in his direction, giving him ample opportunity to sneak a peek if he so desired.

After brushing her teeth, Katelyn slipped into her pajamas. For the occasion, she had packed a light green satin top and shorts combo. The top had a scoop neck, with thin spaghetti straps rolling over her shoulders. The silky top finished at the top of her hips, displaying a hint of taut tummy. The shorts had a two-inch inseam, which left the bottom hem tantalizingly close to the curve of her butt. There was also a thin band of sheer lace that ran along the sides of both items, sexy, yet not revealing.

Katelyn loved them because she thought the green accentuated her eyes, while the short shorts did the same for her toned legs. She knew her dad had never before seen her in anything like this, and hoped he would approve.

When she reentered the living space, Katelyn tried to act as casual as possible, as though her outfit was something she wore every day. She yearned to give off a, 'nothing here to see,' vibe, yet truly wanted him to soak her in.

Adam quickly scanned her from head to toe, as usual, finding his daughter a vision! He swiftly retreated to the safety of the bathroom; afraid Kate might catch him peering lustily at her.

As he stood over the sink brushing his teeth, he scolded himself, "Pull yourself together, man. She's your fucking daughter!" Try as he may, he couldn't stop thinking about her in a sexual way. Glancing downward, he noticed the little white panties were still on the floor. She really was trying to kill him. As desperately as he wanted to fondle and sniff them again, he fought the urge. After washing his face, he took a few deep breaths and opened the door.

Adam was disappointed to find his daughter already under the covers in bed. He wouldn't have minded sneaking another peek at her in the sexy little PJs, but was partially relived too. Normally a paragon of virtue, he felt like he was losing control. He quickly walked to the other bed, pulled back the covers and climbed in.

Ignoring the sexual tension they were both feeling, father and daughter chatted briefly about the big match only hours away. Katelyn kept fidgeting, before she announced, "Daddy, it's still freezing in here. Did you turn up the heat?"

"I thought so, let me check again," he responded, rolling out of bed.

Placing his hand before the blower, Adam was unhappy to find it still pumping out cool air. He again fiddled with the knobs, to no avail. Nothing seemed to work, so he turned it off.

"Sorry, sweetie, I think it's broken," he announced. "It's probably too late to send someone to fix it, so maybe they can move us to another room or give us more blankets," he added hopefully, hating to disappoint his eldest daughter.

"We're all settled here, it's too late to move," she whined, hoping to take advantage of this new development.

"Ok, I'll go see if they have more blankets," he responded.

Katelyn quickly cut him off, "No, Daddy, just snuggle with me and keep me warm. I need rest."

Adam stood rooted in place, unsure of what to do. On the one hand, cuddling with his daughter seemed like a gift from heaven. On the other, he was afraid of what might happen, almost certain he would sprout an erection while snuggling her.

"Come on, I'm freezing," she grumbled again, pulling back the covers behind her, beckoning him forward.

In spite of his better judgement, Adam moved to her bed, and climbed in beside her.

Katelyn rocked her hips backwards until she made contact with her dad's larger and more solid form. "Hold me, Daddy," she whispered, reaching back for his arm. She then pulled it around herself firmly, until the two spooned together. "Hmm, much better," she whispered happily, as she wiggling more deeply into him.

Adam was dumbfounded. The two had always been affectionate, but had not really cuddled since she was a toddler. Yet now, her nubile, scantily-clad body was pressed tightly against his, her taut teenage ass nearly affixed to his groin.

Katelyn held his arm around her, his palm resting on her stomach. Adam knew that if he only moved it a few inches either up or down, he could sample her budding fruits. Upwards to tits like firm ripe apples, downwards her furry little peach. He fought to stay calm.

Things could not have worked out any better if Katelyn had tampered with the heater herself, and thanked her lucky stars for the shoddy upkeep of the motel. She could feel her dad's warm breath against her neck, and the heat of his hand on her tummy, his large body enveloping hers.

After her long day on the pitch, Katelyn was truly exhausted. Flirting with her dad had left her with an accelerated heartbeat all evening, and she was spent. She felt safe and warm in her father's arms, and serenely drifted off to sleep.

Adam had experienced a long day as well. Morning meetings, a two-hour drive, an afternoon cheering on his daughter, and two glasses of wine with dinner had him truly tuckered out. While holding his daughter closely was enthralling, he too slowly gave in to the warm feelings that clouded his mind before sleep finally took him as well.

The first sensation he felt was a tickling on his nose, then a throbbing in his groin. Adam awoke with his face buried in his daughter's hair, arms wrapped around her, and his crotch pressed tightly against her bottom. He had been dreaming about Kate, so he was unsurprised to find himself hard. Thankfully she appeared to be asleep, so he eased himself away from her, providing room for his rigid prick to breathe.

Katelyn had actually been awake for some time, and unmoving, silently wallowed in the pleasure of waking in her father's arms, his firm penis pressed against her ass. As an adult she had never before slept with a man, or anyone for that matter, so awakening to the warmth between them was magical.

Since Katelyn had bathed the evening before, she relaxed in the warm bed while her dad took his morning shower. She pulled his pillow to her face, and caught a slight whiff of her daddy upon it. After earlier feeling his hardness against her ass, she was aroused beyond belief and ready for relief. Rolling onto her tummy, she tucked her dad's pillow to her crotch, and began grinding against it. While she understood he was only feet away, the illicit behavior only heightened her excitement.

Her hips rocked, forward and back, as she whimpered words she heard echoing before from that very room, "Fuck me, Daddy." She kissed the end of the pillow, imagining it was her daddy's chest as she bounced atop him.

Katelyn spread her knees wider and humped her crotch furiously against the pillow. Having endured hours flirting with her father and in a highly sexual state, she climaxed quickly. "Yes, Daddy," she sighed, thankful for the loud bathroom fan.

As they ate breakfast across from one another, neither could hold eye contact for long. Forbidden thoughts had invaded their minds, making them uneasy.

Katelyn felt like an enamored high school freshman, sitting before the varsity quarterback, her usual confidence was gone.

Adam was troubled. He tried to convince himself that Kate was innocent, and had no idea how suggestive her actions were. He was her dad and protector, and needed to start acting like it, or so he told himself.

It was another beautiful fall day, clear and mild. They chose to walk around campus leisurely, killing time together before the afternoon match. At first there was little conversation, each just enjoying the other's company.

At one point their arms bumped, then Katelyn grasped her dad's hand and entwined her fingers within his. They continued on hand in hand, neither caring where they were going. The touch seemed to break the tension, and they again chatted as they always had.

Just before midday, they made their way to the soccer field to watch the consolation game. Katelyn admired the skill level of the two equally-matched teams, and was proud to have helped knock one from a place in the championship game. At halftime, she dismissed herself to join her teammates in the locker room to get ready for the final.

Adam had been on pins and needles, but was relieved to see Kate's team finally exit the locker room for warmups. Their crisp white uniforms, highlighted with maroon and gold, popped brightly under the sunny sky. His daughter stood out, even from a distance. Taller than most of her peers, her blonde hair shone like a beacon.

He watched her loosen up, bending in all directions to stretch the muscles in her long legs. She looked like a thoroughbred filly, toned and tanned, ready to burst from the gate for the race of a lifetime.

Katelyn's team was on their heels the first few minutes after kickoff, but finally found their stride around the twenty-minute mark. They carried the play thereafter, while the game remained scoreless at halftime. Adam watched nervously, convinced it would be easier to participate like his daughter than be a helpless spectator.

At the 30th minute mark of the second half, Katelyn sent a teammate away after a beautiful give-and-go pass, which she buried for a 1-0 lead. The home crowd erupted!

There was still plenty of time for an equalizer, so things remained tense. As the clock wound down, the opposing team pushed everyone forward in an attempt to tie the game. Katelyn deftly anticipated an opponent's pass, stole the ball and initiated counter-attack. She skillfully dribbled down field, before drilling a right-footed shot along the grass, which tucked just inside the left post for a two goal lead.

Katelyn was instantly engulfed by her teammates, all congratulating her excitedly. She looked to the stands, and was unsurprised to find her dad on his feet, clapping enthusiastically. She gave him a waive, and he responded with the thumbs up gesture and a big smile.

With less than three minutes to play, the goal was likely the nail in the coffin. In what seemed like only seconds later, the final whistle sounded, and the girls were Fall Kickoff Tournament Champions. The home side won in impressive fashion, 2-0, with Katelyn playing another full 90 and assisting on the game winner and netting the insurance goal.

After the customary handshake, the team grouped together for photos with the championship trophy. Coach praised their play in their huddle, and surprised them with three days of rest, without practice. The team cheered, thankful for both the victory and time off.

As soon as the postgame meeting ended, Katelyn ran into her dad's awaiting arms.

"You were amazing, sweetie!" he barked, lifting her off her feet. Both were glowing, Katelyn at being a part of the championship, Adam with pride in his oldest daughter. And of course, they both felt the warmth of their closeness to one another.

Katelyn showered with her peers in the locker room, since there were other parents in attendance who hoped to share in a celebratory dinner. For the evening, Katelyn slipped into a yellow cotton dress she had chosen specifically for her dad. It was short, and molded perfectly to her body. If dinner had been just the two of them like she had planned, she would have gone without a bra.

The families dined together at a nearby Mexican restaurant, with Katelyn and Adam sitting beside one another. The girls talked excitedly about the victory; however, Katelyn grew increasingly frustrated. Normally she would have delighted in the flattery and attention from teammates and their parents alike, yet she knew time with her dad was limited. He would be heading home in the morning, and she hated the idea of sharing him for another minute.

"Can we go, Daddy, my legs are killing me?" she whispered in his ear, and he readily agreed. After paying their portion of the bill, father and daughter were soon headed for the door.

As Adam was about to turn his car towards campus, Katelyn grasped his forearm, asking "I don't want to go back to the dorm. Can I stay with you again?"

"Of course, sweetie," he responded, and drove forward.

As they pulled into the motel, Katelyn sat in place, waiting for her gentleman daddy to open her door. She took her time exiting the SUV, legs spread as she stepped down from the high seat, hoping her dad would take the opportunity for a peek up her dress at her skimpy lace panties.

Just after they entered the room, Katelyn turned and pressed herself firmly against her dad. "Thanks so much for coming this weekend," she whispered in his ear, hugging him tightly.

"Lucky to be here," he responded, feeling truly special to have witnessed her triumph, and all the other moments.

Katelyn stared longingly into his eyes for a moment, then gave him a soft, chaste kiss on the lips. "I love you, Daddy," she muttered softly, then rested her head upon his shoulder.

Adam squeezed even tighter, pulling her into a warm embrace. "I love you too, princess," he replied, planting a soft kiss atop her head.

Neither father nor daughter felt inclined to break apart. They stood entwined for what felt like ages, clinging to one another for life. Katelyn's knees were weak, fearing they may buckle at any moment, due to the days' exertion and being in her daddy's presence.

She finally lifted her head from his shoulder, and whispered, "It's late...we should go to bed." The words were dripping with sensuality, hard for either to ignore.

Adam had no idea how to respond, given his overheated emotions, yet stammered, "Yeah, umm, I guess we should."

Katelyn used the bathroom first. After donning her cute green pajamas, she fussed over her hair for a while, wanting to look good.

As he took his turn in the restroom, Adam wondered if the two would again share a bed. While the idea of snuggling Kate was extremely pleasant, he didn't want to assume anything. Reentering the bedroom, he climbed in his bed alone.

After tossing and turning for a few minutes, Katelyn grew frustrated. She felt cold and alone, and had to act. "Daddy, my legs and feet are killing me. Would you please rub them?"

Adam was only too pleased to get his hands on his daughter's legs, but tried to show restraint. Dampening his enthusiasm, he gave a short, "Sure, Katie Bear." He turned on the bedside lamp and moved towards her bed.

Katelyn shook off the covers and pulled one pillow beneath her torso, burying her face in another. She wiggled side to side to get comfortable, her dad eagerly watching her sexy shimmy.

Adam settled upon the bed, directly between her feet. The view from his position was amazing. Kate's long legs were slightly spread, her tiny satin shorts barely covering her athletic young ass.

He first placed his palms beneath each foot, cupping them gently, and began pressing his thumbs into the soles. Softly at first, then more vigorously, her rubbed them from toe to heel. Each little sigh she emitted was like music to his ears. The prospect of giving women pleasure excited him, but hearing his daughter moan was beyond belief.

After rubbing her feet for about ten minutes, he was ready to take things to another level. Adam set Kate's feet down at shoulder width, then scooted his body forward between them. He wrapped his big hands around her ankles, then slowly moved them higher onto her swollen calves, pressing into her flesh.

Katelyn's legs were sore after back-to-back full games, and she truly appreciated the attention. She had received sports massages from trainers at school in the past, but this was very different. While her dad was not a professional masseuse, he seemed to intuitively know exactly what she needed, and she basked in his touch.

Adam felt the tightness in his daughter's muscles, and gradually applied greater pressure, his palms sliding effortlessly across her smooth skin.

Katelyn was putty in his hands. Nearly imperceptibly, she moaned, "Oh, Daddy."

Adam paused, "Sorry, sweetie. Was that too firm?"

"No, it's perfect," she sighed.

Encouraged, Adam continued working the kinks out of her sore muscles.

He kneaded Kate's calves extensively, occasionally letting his hands wander higher. To better access the backs of her upper legs, he slipped his hands under her thighs and pushed them further apart. Sliding forward, he settled comfortably between her knees.

The backs of her thighs were not as tight as her calves, and he dug his hands into the supple flesh. He began with light pressure, but slowly worked deeper into the tissue.

Adam turned his wrists inwards, and placed his palms just above her knees. He slowly ran his hands up her inner thighs, before rolling them outward. He drew them back down her outer thighs, then repeated the stroke. Contented sighs escaped his daughter's lips, which made him smile.

Kate's taut little ass was raised, the pillow beneath her torso keeping her butt elevated, and he couldn't keep his eyes off it. The peak of every upward pass left his hands mere inches from her butt, something he was desperate to touch. So close, but yet so far.

Katelyn had been trying to keep it together, but her dad's hands had made her hotter than she could have imagined. When he pressed his hands high up her inner thighs, she nearly lost it. She was wet, very wet. She wondered if he could smell her arousal, sitting so close by.

After nearly 20 minutes rubbing the backs of his daughter's legs, Adam asked her to roll onto her back so he could work the knots out of her thighs. Katelyn was in such a blissful state she would have done almost anything, and readily flipped over.

Adam again settled between Kate's outstretched legs, now able to view her beautiful face. She looked amazing. Her eyes were closed, but her cheeks were rosy and her lips were curled in a soft grin.

He began stroking the front of her thighs just as he had done to the backs, hands to the inside on the upwards stroke, then returning outside. The muscles here were quite tight. Adam could see his daughter's mouth was agape, breathing deeply and uttering soft sounds as his fingers slowly worked deeper.

He noticed the crotch of her shorts had a small, discolored portion. Adam wondered if it was due to dampness, the idea of which astonished him. His cock was hard, and thought he too may be sporting a stain with precum.

As he massaged her thighs, he steadily leaned lower with each upwards pass, bringing his face closer to her crotch. The tiny dark stain on her shorts appeared to have grown slightly, and he yearned to get a whiff. He recalled the little white panties on the floor of the bathroom, and longed to bury his face between his daughter's legs for another treat.