The Walls of Riverside Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back then Celine was just a child, she had been walking with me and cried because she was hungry.

It had been days since I could provide her a decent meal, and I had no more snacks to give her.

I hadn't worked in over two months and had no money left.

She sat at the side of your entrance gate, crying from hunger and exhaustion.

I watched her and felt ashamed for not being able to give her a better life, and from the bottom of my heart.

I prayed.

I prayed to God for a miracle, and the miracle came.

Missus Evans received us and watching the child crying, took pity on us and offered us food to eat.

I gave it all to Celine because I didn't know when we were going to eat next.

Missus Evans saw that and asked me what were we doing here.

When she heard that I was looking for a job, she just said.

"Hired" and smiled.

She had no idea what I could do for you all, but she hired me anyway.

I have worked here ever since, and I have been grateful for every day.

I watched not only Celine as she grew, but your kids as well.

I tried to be of service to them all, like when I helped Miss Simone with her art projects, or when I thought Miss Christie was sad and I found out that her puppy escaped, I spent all night searching all over the property until I found it."

"Ok I get it, and I appreciate all your years, but what is your point? And what does that have to do with you and Celine?" I inquired.

"What I wanted you to understand is that, as they grew, I was there, just like you, and, even if only a little, I helped raise them.

And I never looked at either them or Celine with dirt in my eyes or hidden intentions.

I cared for them all as if they were my own.

I would gladly give my life for any of the children in this household.

The debt I have to this family cannot be repaid, and I'll be damned if I ever bite the hand that fed me, and above all, fed Celine.

But little girls grow, and they turn into women, Sir.

And women, just like us men, have desires.

That is what happened to Celine.

I noticed when Celine first started to act differently around me.

She showed me her body, and teased me, supposedly by accident, so that I would notice her.

And I did.

For weeks this kept happening, and for weeks I kept telling myself I was just imagining things.

Why would my baby think of me like that,?

She is young and beautiful, why would she even turn to look at her old grandfather when she could get someone better,?

Questions like that revolved around my head every day until I found it difficult to even perform my duties properly.

That is when I decided I had to know.

Whether or not it was all in my head, I would find out.

And only Celine could give me the answers.

I started treating her like a woman, flirting with her and having little gestures, just to see if it was all in my head, and she responded.

We carried on like this for weeks, and without me noticing, I started to look forward to that.

This impasse ended the first time she kissed me.

That day, she kissed me, not like a grandfather, which I had experienced countless times, but like a woman, one that had grown weary of waiting for me to advance.

I stopped at once and told her that it was wrong.

I knew we had reached a point where I could no longer lie either to me or to her.

She looked at me and saw my hesitance.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and spoke softly into my ear.

She said, and I won't ever forget her words.

"I chose you, do you want to give what is yours to another man?"

I imagined another man yelling at her, insulting her, forcing her.

I imagined her suffering because I was too afraid.

The last of my resistance broke that day, and the result is what you witnessed.

I am sorry, but the answer to her question is no.

I love her too much as my granddaughter, and now I want to claim her too much as my woman.

I am greedy, that much I admit, but I won't give her up until she wants me to."

Up to this point, his eyes showed resolve, and faith in what he was about to say.

"I know now what it is to lust after her, and the joy and pride I feel when a beautiful young woman like her lusts after me too.

It may seem wrong to everyone, and if you want me gone, I will be by tomorrow, but I won't apologize for it

I did not force myself on her, I earned her affections like any person should any other."

I honestly didn't know how to view him, as a madman or as the most honest man to ever walk the earth.

He had just confided in me that he loved his granddaughter as a woman and that he lusted after her, and yet, his lunacy somewhat made sense to me.

His gaze became stern.

"Do you think I am the only person who feels like that?"

"I don't know " was my answer.

"Any living human can feel lust about another at any given time" he proclaimed.

"Love is blind, and lust is its twin, do you think it fared any better?" he asked.

"I love women, and I love to lust after them, and I am not alone," he added.

"Everyone, men, women, or whatever they may be, lust after someone else, we are built like that" he declared.

"But it is not normal to lust after a family member" I pointed.

"You think I am the only one around you like that?"

Carlos questioned.

"You are the only one I have ever seen" I ascertained.

"Then you need to use those walls of yours and pay attention" was his cryptic answer.

We remained in silence for about a minute, just staring at each other.

"I have nothing more to say" Carlos declared.

"I understand now" I acknowledged.

Now that the old man had spoken, I understood his actions a lot better.

That was all I wanted.

"If there is nothing else sir, I will take my leave now, I have to go check on the kitchen"

"Just one other thing" I added.

*Yes?" He turned.

"How did you notice there was someone on the other side of the wall?" I asked, I had to know.

He just smiled and said.

"The white light from your phone shines from the holes as you move" he mentioned "you might wanna keep that in mind" he smiled.

I just nodded.

Carlos then bid me good night and left the studio.

I sat there for a good half an hour.

What did he mean to use my walls and pay attention?

Am I missing something?

The old man might be crazy, but I doubt he is delusional.

I think he knows something.

Should I go ask him directly?

After half an hour I stood up.

"Fuck it, I will find out for myself what he means"

I had barely just passed. The door of my studio, when suddenly I heard a little screech.

I turned as fast as I could, but I only caught a glimpse at a pair of beautiful green eyes, before I felt something soft hit my left arm, then I saw a lot of paper sheets fly.

"Owwww" a mellow voice whimpered.

My gaze found Amber seated on the floor.

She was wearing a tight neon pink t-shirt, with a short black pleated miniskirt, a pair of ankle-length pink socks, and a pair of pink and black sneakers.

*I'm sorry, uncle" she apologized, as she rubbed her behind.

It was obvious she fell on her butt.

"It's ok sweety, are you ok?" I asked as I extended my hand to help her up.

"Thank you uncle, but I have to gather my homework, I was on my way to show it to Christine."

"Let me help you" I exclaimed, then got on my knees, and started picking up the papers.

That is when I saw it.

When I saw...her.

She was busy gathering the paper on her hands and knees with her back turned to me.

Her plated skirt did little to cover her in this position.

I was in the same position as her but looking towards her, as such, I found myself staring directly at her butt from three feet away.

My hands stopped and my heartbeat rose instantly.

She was wearing a small neon pink thong, the same color as her shirt.

Her almond skin contrasted with the pink of the fabric in a way that made it eye-catching.

For a moment I forgot who she was, and all I could think was.

What a glorious ass.

The roundness of her ass was remarkable, and the skin that covered it was no less impressive, I could not see a single flaw on that smooth skin, a perfect bubble butt if I ever saw one.

My eyes were no longer mine to control, as they traveled every millimeter, feasting on the sight that was unintendedly offered.

I admired how her narrow waist suddenly widened to give way to her ample hips, how those served as the foundation for her buttocks, and they in turn connected to her supple and athletic legs.

So mesmerized was I, from my newfound bubble butt appreciation, that I did not notice when Amber turned to look at me.

I felt her stare and finally reacted, reluctantly turning my gaze from her ass to her face.

I noticed the look of surprise in her beautiful eyes.

I subconsciously averted her gaze, and blushing like never before in my life, I apologized.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I got distracted," I babbled.

Then I returned my gaze to her face, taking special precaution not to hover it on her rear.

And then I saw something special.

I imagined a scowl of disgust was what I would see, and if I did, I fully deserved it.

But when I turned to look at her, I found a beautiful smile on her face.

I honestly have met many attractive women over the years, because of my work and the regular travels that we take, whenever Kara is in the mood for a little vacation.

But I can only remember one other time when a beautiful smile took my breath away completely, and I ended up marrying her owner.

Now, it happened a second time.

"I noticed" her smooth voice uttered.

She turned her hypnotic eyes from me and returned her head in front of her, back to the papers, and did a gesture as she said.

"I think some of the sheets flew under the bench" she asserted, as she used the fingers of her right hand to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, wearing a slight smile that I could see from the side.

Most men don't know this or don't care enough to pay attention to it.

But women are very sensitive to desire.

They can instantly recognize when desire is present in any sights they encounter.

They can judge instinctually if the other person has any interest in them.

And they react accordingly.

If a woman approves, she subconsciously adjusts her behavior, exposing a set of subtle movements and changes in her speech to express her approval.

This, I would find out later.

There was a beige flip-top storage bench with very low wooden legs of no more than two inches in height, just outside the door to my studio.

I was a bit further away from it than Amber, so I could see underneath it.

There was indeed a couple of paper sheet that had drifted under it.

"I'll get them," she said and proceeded to slide the arm under the bench.

She was still in the same position with her back toward me.

Naturally, her torso lowered to allow her arm to slide under, taking with it what little cover her rear still had left.

She closed her legs a little and leaned forward.

Thus providing my second meeting with her insanely gorgeous ass, before I even had time to process the impressions of the first.

She took about a minute to retrieve both sheets because they had flown to the wall and the bench was thick.

And every second of that minute, I savored immensely.

I got to admire all the features I described earlier and had enough time to notice even more.

I admired how the flimsy garment dug in slightly into her smooth flesh as she leaned, how her skin glowed slightly as the light of the hallway shone on it.

I could make out, as the thin fabric clung to her skin, the outline of a pair of puffy and soft lips.

And I even caught sight of a couple of tiny mischievous little hairs trying to escape from the edges of the crotch.

Those sixty seconds or so will live inside my memory forever.

Once she finished gathering her homework we both stood up and looked at each other.

"Here" I exclaimed, as I handed her the sheets that I had gathered.

There were about five.

She had dropped about fifty sheets, and all I retrieved were five lousy pages.

I could have helped more, had I not been otherwise occupied imprinting the searing sight of her lower parts into my retinas.

The rest, she collected herself.

I blushed, I know I did, as she took the five sheets from my hand.

I was a forty years old man, acting like a brat not even half that age, that just got his first stiffy.

And there was indeed a stiffy there.

My trousers suddenly got entrusted with the impossible task of concealing my bulging pelvic area.

I didn't look down, but I'm sure the task was too much for them.

"Thank you, uncle, and I'm sorry for crashing into you" she apologized again.

"That's ok, it was just a little accident," I said as I scratched my head.

"I'm gonna go now, I still need Christine to take a look at this" she uttered.

She smiled and repeated the strand tucking thing.

And for a brief instant, before she turned, her beautiful green eyes traveled to my crotch area, and a little, almost imperceptible smug little smile crept on her face.

An instant after, she was gone.

I stood there, immobile.

I did see that.

That smile, although infinitely more beautiful, reminded me of the one I saw just last night.

The one the old man had as he watched his prize.

In her case, it was a smug little smile that I read like.

"You see that? I caused that, that bulge is because of me".

A few minutes ago, I was inside my studio, ready to sack Carlos, if his answers didn't convince me.

And now, little over half an hour later, suddenly his words made a lot more sense to me.

The wall now had a crack from top to bottom, and now was shaking, threatening to crumble at any moment.

But it hadn't crumbled, yet.

Now I desperately needed to find out what Carlos meant.

That night, I made the resolve to not go back until I found out what was happening in my house.

And so, I set out, looking for answers, but praying to God not to find them.

I decided to heed Carlos's advice and went inside without any lights.

It was a little more laborious, but again, no problem.

I decided not to overlook anything this time and checked the rooms one by one.

The first floor was cleared without any incidents.

Then I moved to the second floor.

I must clarify that there are stairs inside the passages, a set of wooden straight stairs that allow me to go up and down without the need to exit.

The second floor was where Carlos and Selene lived.

And although I enjoyed the show last time, I had no urge to see a do-over so soon.

Still, I peeked.

Carlos was asleep, with Selene in his arms.

She looked at peace and content while she slept.

Maybe they were both crazy, but if they enjoyed their lunacy together, perhaps it was not my place to judge.

I moved on and finished checking out the whole second floor.

Then, there was only the third floor left.

The third floor is where only my direct family is assigned to.

That means the five girls, my brother and crystal's, pops and Mine and Kara's.

I checked my room first, just in case, and found Kara sound asleep.

Then each of my girls.

All clear there.

Then, as I was moving toward my nieces, a piece of soft music could be heard.

It was a soft tune at a very low volume, that got heard because it contrasted with the rest of the silence elsewhere.

That in itself meant nothing, as it was normal for some of the girls to stay awake until late.

I moved towards the sound.

A tiny light got in from the holes, it meant the lights were on.

It turned out the room was pops's.

I prepared myself mentally for whatever it was that I was about to see.

Maybe pops masturbating or some shit like that.

I inhaled and finally peeked.

There was a couple, standing together in the middle of the room, dancing.

One of them was pops.

Who else would be dancing in his room but him?.

Well, I already had the answer for that one.

The other person dancing with pops in the middle of the room was....Crystal.

They danced slowly, in each other's arms.

Crystal wore a pair of purple-colored yoga pants and a tiny white sweatshirt that barely covered her ample mounds, leaving her flat belly on full display.

A pair of white high heels made her look tall, almost as tall as pops.

Pops was a six feet two inches tall man, he still retained a head full of hair, already almost fully white, but with little traces of its original dark brown color, he always had a strong build, pop was in the construction business before the lottery happened.

He was wearing a long-sleeved sky blue shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of light beige shoes.

"You were right, Jack, it feels nice to dance like this" Crystal agreed.

"This is how real grown-ups dance, baby girl," he said, as he displayed a smile on his face.

"will you teach me how to dance?" Crystal inquired.

"Any time you want as long as Connor isn't around" pops commented.

"Your son is not gonna show up for another two days probably" Crystal sulked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what is wrong with him," pops apologized.

"I know exactly what is wrong with him" Crystal frowned.

Everyone in the house knew that Crystal and Connor had been having trouble for years

Connor was always a loose cannon, and Crystal, despite his love for him, had her limits.

And Connor seemed intent on challenging them again and again.

But usually, it all resolved itself somehow.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just don't get what is Connor doing out, hunting for pussy, when he has a woman like you waiting for him at home."

"You've always known just what to say to make a girl feel giddy" Crystal blushed.

"Family always should take care of family," pops said solemnly "If that idiot son of mine doesn't appreciate you, I can step in and do it for him"

"And how, exactly, do you plan on doing that?" Crystal interrogated.

"For one, teaching you how to dance with a real man," he said, as he turned her around.

Now Crystal was dancing with her back glued to pops' front, with his arms wrapped around her, grabbing her by the belly.

"Like this?" She questioned, as her body started to move in a provocative manner still in his arms.

"Such an idiot, that boy!" pops lamented, as he inhaled deeply into her hair.

"One man's loss is another man's gain right?" She exclaimed.

"Wrong, it is not another man, it is this man," pops declared while using his right hand to gran at her left breast and lowering his left down to her crotch.

"Hmmm...I liken this dance...hmmm..." she purred softly.

I think it's easy at this stage, to guess how this dance was going to end.

I must say pops impresses me, he might not be young, but what he lacks in youth, he makes up in experience.

And although Crystal is naturally crazy sexy, she too knew how to work her charms.

"If I was that stupid boy, you would have way more than just two children" pop confided.

"I would've liked more, but nowadays I almost have to force Connor" she stated.

"Connor is not the only man in this place, my daughter, perhaps you can give a chance to an old man that would love nothing more than to be given the chance"

I saw Crystal shiver in pops arms, as he spoke this in her ear.

"For years you have asked this, and for years I have refused, but still you have never given up, why?" She interrogated.

"Because for years I have watched the way that idiot boy treats you, and I wanted to kill him, I would give anything for what he doesn't appreciate, I want your heart and I want your body, and a child would be the best proof I succeeded."

She kept swaggering as he used his hands to stimulate her.

"Take them then," she whispered

Pops's eyes lit up once he heard this.