The War of 2020 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly in her sleep, her hand rubbing up and down his chest. Murph kissed her forehead, holding her close in the dark. She went from the crook of his arm to his chest, her body moving over his. She kissed his chest softly, laying on top of him, her legs between his. Her soft stomach was on his cock, he could feel himself start to get hard.

She crawled up him, her curly hair brushing against his sides. Reaching his lips, she kissed him softly.

"I missed you," he whispered, rubbing her back. Sitting up, she moved her legs to either side of him, straddling him. She didn't have to use her hands, she just wiggled her ass guiding his cock into her. He groaned, feeling his cock slide into her warm, wet pussy.

"I missed you too," she whispered. Her hair fell down her back as she slowly rolled her hips on his cock. "Fuck baby..." he said, holding her ass. She put her hands on his chest, bouncing on him, her ass hitting his thighs everytime she dropped down. He could see her in the dark, looking down at him as she rode his cock. She bit her lower lip in a half smile as she moved her hands to her breasts, cupping them.

Sitting up, he held her hips moving with her, his face going between her tits. Kissing them both, he played with her nipples, sucking on them as she continued to bounce in his face. She wrapped her arms around his head, running her hands through his hair. He didn't know what he did to deserve this; her soft body rocking on him, somehow able to go all the way to the tip of his cock and back down, over and over again.

He ran his hand down her arched back, kissing her deeply as he came into her pussy, feeling her shudder on top of him. Her soft moans hummed in his ears as she laid her head down on his chest.

Intertwined, he made no effort to move, content with falling asleep inside of her.

Morgan enjoyed laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. After Hunter tied her up and fucked her, she felt the need to get some control back. She was losing herself in this mission, blurring the boundaries more than she ever thought she would. She was here to manipulate them, use her body to hook them to her, not the other way around. She knew what she needed to do to get her head straightened out.

She heard Joe softly snoring under her and smiled, closing her eyes.

*********

"Come on Morgan you need to get up," Murph said impatiently from across the room. She groaned into her pillow rolling around on the bed, "Why?"

"You have a doctors appointment today," he said, walking towards the bed. She sat up quickly, her curly hair falling wildly around her. "What are you talking about? What appointment?"

He sat down on the bed beside her, taking her hand in his. "So there is a condition to your exception, you have to meet with Dr. Porter to be checked for your health and fertility. You'll do fine, try not to worry about it."

"No," she said, snatching her hand away. "I'm not letting some pervert doctor put a fucking speculum in me. It's not happening Joe." He put his hand over hers again. "It's not optional Morgan." She snatched it away again, standing up from the bed.

"I don't care," she said firmly, walking away from him. Going into the common area, she slammed the door behind her.

Murph growled in frustration holding his temple. Taking out his phone, he called CGB.

''Didn't take it well huh?" CGB answered, already knowing why Murph called.

"Of course she didn't," he said running his hand through his hair. "I don't think she will come around on this one, so go ahead with Plan B."

CGB laughed on his end, "I already did it, I knew she wouldn't be okay with it."

"What did you do?"

"It's in the apple juice, she drinks the stuff damn near every day. The boys down at the Med Lab made a special bottle just for her," CGB said.

"Did they say what it will do?" asked Murph.

"It won't knock her unconscious, just make her more agreeable. I told them specifically, that I didn't want her unconscious. After that whole fucking Ambien nightmare last year, never again."

"Do we have a time frame?" asked Murph.

"They say it's guaranteed for 6 hours, probably 8 if she drinks a full 16oz glass," CGB responded.

Murph sat down on the bed. "Alright, they better have worked out a solid formula." Laying down on his back, Murph sighed, "How is that treasonous cunt doing this morning?"

"Oh lets see," CGB said going silent for a moment before a blood curdling scream was heard in the background. "Still alive."

"Get anything out of him?"

"I've got the cave information, had him draw a map and everything. Also some Intel on combat strategies, nothing groundbreaking," he said, before another scream was heard in the background.

"Alright, you can do whatever you want with him if you think that's all he has. Get up here after though," Murph said sitting back up.

"See you soon Red," CGB said, before disconnecting.

Morgan stood at the kitchen counter, absolutely furious. There was no fucking way, anyone was making her go see some fake OBGYN asshole to prove her vagina fucking worked. Not to mention the birth control implant in her arm, she was sure they would find it.

She knew the exception meant she had to be with both of them but not this, she never planned to actually get to the point of getting pregnant. Its not that she didn't want kids, she did. This world was just currently too fucked up, no child should grow up in a war zone.

Murph came up behind her, hugging her softly. She jerked away from him, still angry.

"Okay," he said raising his arms. "I just talked to CGB and we are going to try to go back to the Command Table again," he said. She looked at him skeptically, "You said it wasn't optional." He shrugged, "It's not but you won't do it so what else are we supposed to do?"

She sighed, hugging herself, "I don't know." Joe walked up to her again, wrapping his arms around her. "Come on, let me make you some breakfast. I made you get up after all." She smiled, melting his heart. She trusted him and had no idea what was about to happen. He felt a bit guilty about doing this but at the same time he knew she would never go along with it. This was just the only way.

"Okay, but I'm going to take a quick 2 maybe 5 minute shower." she said, kissing him. "What do you want to eat?" he asked, opening the fridge. "Just a bagel and some apple juice," she said walking into the other room.

Looking at the bottle in the fridge he smiled, the small pangs of guilt leaving his mind. After this was over she would finally be branded and they wouldn't have to worry about her so much.

The branding ceremony was recognized by law, a serious part of the Nationalists Code of Conduct that everyone followed. No one could touch her or they would face the death penalty, she would be entitled to protections and rights, their kids would too. There wasn't really traditional marriage anymore, at least not at this point in the War. This was the most protection he could give her.

She would understand.

Pouring the juice into a glass, he heard the front door open as CGB came into the apartment.

"That was quick," Murph said grinning. CGB laughed, walking over to a dresser. Stripping off his bloody shirt he put on a fresh black one. "I'm in a good mood, going to save him for later." Walking up to the kitchen table, he grabbed the juice bottle, inspecting it.

"She better not taste it," he said smelling the bottle. "Is the exam at the Medical Lab or the Capitol?"

Murph looked back through his phone. "At the Med Lab, Lower Level B. It's still early so we have some time." CGB put the bottle down, settling on a stool at the kitchen Island.

Looking up they saw her walk into the room, freshly showered and smiling brightly. He couldn't get over how beautiful her eyes were, how bright they got when she was excited.

She had found the clothes they left for her. Something she asked for, a woman's pair of black shorts and a white camisole. A simple enough request, that made her much happier than the skanky dresses they usually had slaves wear.

"Are you having breakfast with us Hunter?" she asked, walking up to him. He looked at Murph, who was still in front of the fridge. With a silent grin, Murph reached back in, taking out more food.

"I guess so," he said hugging her. She smelled like vanilla and had the softest skin he had ever felt. Kissing her deeply, he picked her up off the ground. She squirmed in his arms, "No thank you, I like being on the floor," she said, smiling as he put her back down.

"Here you go," Murph said handing her the cup of apple juice. His eyes went to CGB who stood beside her silently. "Oh my god thank you, I'm so thirsty," she said taking it. They watched her drink half of it right away before she sat on a bar stool in front of her bagel.

Chatting casually with her, they watched as she finished the entire drink, which was at least 20 oz. She only made it through half the bagel before they noticed her slowing down. She looked sleepy, putting her chin on her hands as Murph talked to her.

"You feeling okay baby?" CGB asked sitting on the stool beside her. "Hmm?" she said looking at him dreamily, her eyes glassy and dilated. Her mouth was slightly open, her plump pink lips moist as she stared at him hazily. "Do you want to go to the doctors?" Murph asked, leaning over the counter. "The who?" she asked, tilting her head confused. Murph and CGB looked at each other.

"Do you think we could give this stuff a test run before the appointment? Just to be sure it works," CGB said rubbing her back lightly. She smiled in her seat, her eyes glossy.

"They didn't say we couldn't," said Murph walking around the counter. Touching her face softly, he looked into her brown eyes. It was like she was daydreaming, her eyes were almost black with how large her pupils looked. He pulled down the front of her camisole exposing her large tits. She slowly lifted her hand to touch her chest, an aloof smile on her face.

CGB stood up behind her, running his hand through her curly hair. Her head tilted back slightly, making her almost fall off balance. "Whoa, let's move her before she falls," he said, holding her upright by her shoulders. Bringing her over to a leather ottoman, they placed her on it. She sat on her knees, swaying slightly as she looked up at them.

"Can you touch your tits for me baby?" Murph asked, testing her compliance. She turned to him slowly, her hands moving to her breast. Lightly touching herself, she swayed on the ottoman, her eyes still hazy.

"Her motor skills are shot," said CGB moving behind her. "Do you think you can get on your hands and knees for us?" he asked, rubbing the back of her neck. She leaned forward, putting her hands down before raising her ass in the air, into his requested position. With her shorts still on, CGB pulled them down around her thighs.

"We need to be careful, she will feel it tomorrow if we're too rough," Murph said, taking out his hard cock. Putting it to her lips, he watched her slowly open, taking him in her mouth. Winding her long wet hair in his fist, he kept her head steady as he began fucking her throat. She hummed around him, her gag reflex not registering that he was pushing against it.

CGB rubbed his hard cock up and down her round ass before pushing against her pussy. He held her steady, watching his cock enter her. Pumping slowly, he enjoyed the silky grip of her pussy around him. Still kneeling on the leather ottoman between them, Morgan rocked as they both fucked her from either side.

He put his hand on her lower back, thrusting harder into her. Murph had her face in both of his hands, fucking her mouth. CGB pulled out of her warm pussy, his hard cock eager to try her ass. Pushing against her asshole she gave no resistance, just a small moan around Murph's cock in her mouth.

He stood still with just the tip of his cock in her ass, watching as she slowly pushed back against him with each of Murph's thrusts down her throat. CGB waited until he was halfway into her before he started moving. His cock was thick and uncut, he knew it would hurt her if he just rammed into her.

Grabbing her ass with both hands, he pushed himself deeper, feeling a bliss he had never had before. She was so tight and warm, every hole in her body felt like it was made for him. Murph fucked her throat harder, getting close to his own climax. CGB groaned roughly, holding onto her hips as he fucked her ass in long strokes. He loved watching his cock go into her, the contrast of him against her light brown skin was more of a turn on that he ever thought it would be.

Murph held her hair as he came down her throat, his cock pushed all the way into her mouth. "Swallow it baby," he said rubbing her head. CGB watched her swallow Murph's cum, his cock still firmly in her mouth. Bouncing her back onto his cock, CGB fucked her ass hard until he came deep in her. She remained on her hands and knees when they both pulled out from her, swaying with the dreamy expression on her face.

"You did so well," Murph said, petting her hair. CGB rubbed her ass before turning her over on the ottoman, laying her on her back. "Yes she did. Let me return the favor," he said, opening her legs. She giggled as he knelt in front of her, her pussy already soaking wet. CGB rubbed her clit first and saw her body jerk, "Oh do you like that baby? Does it feel good?" he asked, rubbing it harder.

She squirmed under him, whimpering as her chest turned a flushed pink. Putting two fingers into her pussy, he continued to play with her clit while Joe started fondling her tits. "Ohh.. Hmmmm... Oooh..." was all she could say as she wiggled between them. "Cum for us baby," Joe whispered in her ear, pinching her hard nipples. She moaned loudly, arching her back as she came, her hips lifting up into CGB's hands. CGB continued to rub her pussy, enjoying the slippery feel of her as she sat up on the ottoman.

Pulling her shorts back over her ass, CGB stood up. "Fuck...," he said, looking down at her. "We need to get more of this stuff." Murph pulled her camisole up, covering her tits. Her hard nipples poked through the thin material, displaying her body's response to their lovemaking.

"We will see how she is after it wears off," Murph said lifting her chin to look at him. She was completely out of it, her eyes were half open, staring off into space. He enjoyed himself way too much with her, her ability to take his entire cock down her throat without gagging at all was unbelievable.

"Shit, its almost 11, we need to go," said Murph zipping his jeans back up. Picking her up from the ottoman, CGB carried her small body in his arms. She giggled being lifted in the air, a sound he thoroughly enjoyed hearing. He nuzzled into her neck, making her giggle more. "Remind me when it wears off that she's capable of being like this," he said smiling.

Meeting several soldiers outside the door, they left for the Medical Lab.

*******

Morgan felt like she was floating in a dream. She didn't know where she was or what was going on. She just knew she felt really warm, like she was being heated from the inside out. She tried to talk but her mouth didn't form any words.

Lying on a table, she could see bright fluorescent lights above her, causing her vision to blur. She felt something touch her leg, it was cold and hard. Looking down she saw her legs being put in stirrups, her body completely naked. She looked around for Joe or Hunter but no one was there.

She felt herself going in and out of consciousness, everytime she blinked things around her changed. First there were just shadows moving around, then she saw an old man get really close to her face. She had never seen him before, he had glasses on and smelled like cigarettes. Shining a light directly in her eye, her vision blurred again, making her lose focus of him.

She felt pressure on her stomach, not painful but uncomfortable. She tried to raise her arms but they were too heavy, even her hands weren't responding to her. Turning her head she saw a monitor, showing a live feed of her lying naked on the table. She could see a man sitting in front of her open legs, writing on a clipboard. Closing her eyes, she opened them again to him standing over her, feeling her breasts. She shook her head slowly as he keaded them roughly, using a tool to measure their size.

She felt him run his hands over her limbs stopping at her upper right arm. She closed her eyes for a moment, opening them to Joe and Hunter standing above her. She tried to talk but couldn't, she watched them talk to the old man as he held up her arm. She couldn't even understand the words they were saying, they sounded like Charlie Brown's parents.

The last thing she saw was a mask going over her mouth, both of them still standing over her. She felt her eyes closing as the gas entered her system.

"It's a safe and quick procedure to remove the implant," said Dr. Porter putting on a new pair of gloves.

Murph walked around the table touching her head, "She feels really warm. After you take it out we're done here."

"As soon as its removed her fertility should return to normal within a day or so, if not immediately. She's very fit, one of the best I've seen in a while and her womb is more than capable of having natural births," he said rubbing iodine on her arm.

Taking a scalpel he made a small incision on her upper arm. CGB watched him cut her skin, seeing her blood for the first time. It elicited a strong response from him, making his stomach turn.

He didn't like it.

The doctor took a pair of tweezers, reaching into the incision to pull out the thin rod. Pulling it out, he inspected it before putting it on a metal tray.

"She only had a few months left on it, maybe even less since its a few years old," he said rubbing something on the incision before putting a bandaid over it.

"This is probably why she didn't want to come," Murph said, rubbing the back of his neck. Dr. Porter signed a paper handing it to Murph. "These things are in a lot of women," he said peeling off his gloves. "Returning them back to their natural state is important for all of us."

CGB lowered the stirrups, taking her legs out of them. Murph read over the form, the final piece they needed before they could complete the branding ceremony. "What are the chances a pregnancy will take with her?"

Dr. Porter smiled, his false teeth yellow and chipped. "The more you try the better the chances are but realistically, there's no physical reason why she wouldn't within the month. It might take until her next ovulation cycle but that's not long, maybe two weeks from now."

CGB carried her naked sleeping body in his arms out of the examination room. Looking down at her he felt a lot of different emotions. He was angry that she didn't tell them she had an implant, that she couldn't get pregnant this whole time they were together. He was also excited, now he knew for certain that she could get pregnant and most likely would carry to term.

"What do you think? Do we tell her we took it out or no?" asked Murph, walking beside CGB. He shook his head frowning, "We can tell her when she tell us she had it in the first place."

Murph took out his keys as soldier's held open the double doors to the Medical Lab.

******

Thank you for taking the time to read The War of 2020 Part 2!

If you have not read The War of 2020 Part 1 then I don't know how you got this far, nothing probably made sense haha. I am currently working on Part 3. This is a fun hobby for me that I'm happy to share with you, hope you enjoyed.

Any constructive feedback or supportive comments are always welcome.

The Perfect Circle - 3 Libras

Team Sleep - Blvd. Nights

Puscifer - Horizons

Palms - Mission Sunset