The War of 2020 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still cherried.

CGB heard his cell phone go off. He answered without looking, knowing it was Murph because he was late.

"Where the fuck are you? We are about to roll out of here in 10."

CGB paused for a moment and considered if he should tell him about Morgan.

"I'm leaving now, Kitty's just giving me a hard time. I think I'm going to have the physician come up here to check her out. She's too wound up."

Murph laughed, "He will need an escort, she's probably still upset about last night."

"She's definitely upset...," CGB responded.

"That's fine, she'll get over it. I had the boys up here take a look around the Command Center's system for anything else on her Dove status. From what they gathered she has a solid record of successful Combat Missions, specifically in regards to killing soldiers not fucking them. We might even be her first from what it looks like. She's also listed as inactive- out of state DND, visiting family in Washington."

"If she was focused on Combat Missions she probably knows way more information than she realizes." CGB mused, ashing his cigar on the now unconscious prisoner.

"We should hold off on telling anyone about this until we have the full picture. Last thing I want is for Wagner to challenge our branding because it was done under false pretenses."

"For once, I think you're right. I'll leave Mills in charge of her and head down," CGB responded.

"Sounds good. Smyth is staying behind to keep an eye on everything too. Hurry the fuck up, we already bombed two supply bridges and you missed the show."

CGB hung up the phone with mixed emotions.

Doves just like UPP fag*ots were brainwashed to believe they had moral and intellectual superiority over Conservatives. It was very difficult to reverse that thinking, especially for a Dove that was a fighter and not a whore. They still believe they will win in the end because they are 'right'.

CGB knew only the winners of War get to decide who's fucking right.

Liberals, even with the help of beautiful Doves like Morgan, didn't have the ability to do what it took to actually win. To kill those that needed to die and enslave those that couldn't protect themselves was something only the Nationalists could do.

He personally looked at Doves like an adorable paramilitary. Their main goal was to protect, save and free innocent life. An honorable cause, something akin to the Peace Corps. if they participated in War. Their efforts were in vain though because they usually ended up helping useless infertile fuck-slaves, while using their own fertile bodies to manipulate men in power.

Neither the Nationalists nor the UPP outright supported or opposed Doves. Both sides sought them out, as they were useful against anyone with a cock and eyes.

The UPP fall all over themselves trying to help them because they are actually successful at infiltrating Compounds and gathering Intel.

With how valuable Doves are he felt much better knowing that she's safely branded and enslaved with him on the Compound. He could finally focus on wiping those UPP fucks clean off the map.

They were going to have some fun getting closer to that goal today and he couldn't wait.

He was feeling better already.

*********

"Open the door Miss or I will break it down," Squad Leader Mills growled, slamming his fist against the dark wooden panel.

"Break it down with what? Your wittle baby hands?" Morgan mocked, audibly pushing furniture in front of the door to block it.

Mills rubbed his temple, looking at the solid door warily. "What did I do to deserve this God?" he mumbled, wishing he never agreed to be her personal guard.

CG Barberi told Mills that he punished the whore a little too hard trying to force her to go down to the Med Lab. The Commanders were all working on a large attack against the UPP today, so now it was up to Mills to deal with this bratty fucking bitch and it all had to be done totally hands off.

Because she's spoiled rotten, they are just going to have the physician come up to her room to conduct the follow up. Mills was pissed because injured soldiers don't even get that kind of special treatment.

Thankfully, Mills was also given direct permission by CG Barberi to handle her with his 'best judgement', having proven himself to them with her recent outbursts. Mills was more than eager to start passing down some judgement onto this bitch.

"Griffin, Loundry come take this fucking door down!" Mills ordered, motioning for his soldiers to proceed.

"Don't touch my door asshole!" Morgan screamed from the room.

"Open it then," Mills responded calmly.

"No!"

"Then we're taking it down!"

"Fine! I'll open it," Morgan lied.

"Go ahead then," Mills said waiting to hear furniture move.

Instead, after a few minutes a piece of paper slipped under the door.

It read:

Dear Edward,

Kill yourself. 💋

❤ Miss O'Bryan

"Argh, this fucking bitch! Take the damn door down now!" Mills ordered.

Morgan giggled as she sat on the floor hooking the last few chain links together. She was stalling for time, trying to finish linking the long chain before they got into her bedroom and saw what she did.

Tearing every one of them down from the canopy bed and furniture, Morgan made a long lead that she was going to use to descend from the bedroom window.

Hooking the chain around one of the sturdy bed posts, she looped her foot into the other end and wrapped a good amount of length around her forearm. Morgan could hear soldiers using power drills on the hinges of her door, getting ready to take it down.

Walking up to the window she opened it wide and looked out into the courtyard. It was mid-day and hot as Hell. There were no soldiers out because of the raids they were conducting which made this the perfect time for Morgan to give her free climbing chops a try. She tossed the chain outside and swung her legs out the window. She paused to consider what she was doing, she was pretty high up and this wasn't exactly the best idea.

She also didn't even really have a plan, she was just upset that things were falling apart so rapidly and wanted to get away from that fucking physician. She was doing so well not that long ago and now she's been totally compromised and humiliated.

Patty was going to be so disappointed in her.

It was way worse than she thought it would be, she knew they would be fucking twisted but she thought they were still at least human.

Morgan took a mental step back, reminding herself she could learn from this and do better. She would never forget what they did to her but she couldn't dwell on it.

She was going to continue to do what she came here to do.

Taking a deep breath she tested her weight against the chains. She was relying mostly on her ability to descend by free climbing and hoping the chain will catch her if she slips.

She turned and hung her body out of the window, letting the excess chain fall down toward the ground.

'Slow and steady Morgy,' she thought, soothing her nerves. Taking hold of the bricks one at a time, she shimmied over to another window on her left, slowly working her way toward the third story rooftop. She could still hear the power tools working on her door as she moved. She blocked the door with enough furniture to buy her a few minutes at least.

Thankfully she moved quickly with the help of the baby powder on her hands, giving her some traction against the brick. She could feel the hot sun on her back and wished she had a tshirt on instead of her white camisole, her black shorts were also no help as they barely covered her ass.

Sweaty palms were not something she needed right now but she could feel her body warming up.

She felt her foot hit the shingles of the 3rd floor rooftop and let out a relieved sigh. Stepping onto the platform, she unhooked part of the chain link, leaving some behind. Bringing the rest along with her, she moved to the back of the building to avoid being seen by returning soldiers. Finding a sturdy pipe, she repeated the process of securing the chain so she could descend again.

She didn't have much chain left, maybe 15 feet or so and she was still at least 20 feet up. Descending slowly, she felt her arms burning and straining to hold her body weight with just her fingers.

'Maybe you should have worked out more,' she hissed to herself. Regretting that she's just been wasting her free time eating candy with Alice instead of doing push ups.

She was almost to the 2nd floor when she felt her hands slipping, losing grip of the brick as the baby powder wore off.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she fell, feeling the chain hold tight at her ankle. Losing her grip, she was left suspended upside down and swinging in the air a few feet off the ground. "Ooff," she groaned, her body having slammed against the brick wall during her fall. Unzipping her boots, she freed herself only to fall the last few feet directly onto her ass.

Standing up slowly, she brushed off her shorts, happy she decided to at least wear black stockings today. No boots meant no rough terrain though, turning from the building she looked around and couldn't believe her eyes.

Hunter's motorcycle.

He left it behind when he went to the Capitol, still parked in the back. Morgan made a beeline for it, hopeful that Hunter was arrogant enough to leave the keys inside.

She approached the behemoth black bike and sure enough his key sat right in the center console waiting to go.

She straddled it, revving it on with a thunderous roar. She kicked the stand up just in time to hear the shouting coming from an upstairs window as a soldier noticed her.

With an obnoxious laugh, Morgan sped up the road, heading straight for Joe's House.

*************

Patty watched Morgan ride off on the motorcycle into the woods with a smile on her face.

'That's my girl,' she thought, proud that she wasn't letting their treatment keep her down. Morgan was a good Dove, it wasn't her fault that Patty withheld information from her and sent her into the trenches. They needed a Dove on the inside of West Virginia as soon as possible, no matter how amateur of a honeypot she was.

These two have US Military files with information on heavy weapons located somewhere on this Compound. These are at a minimum; MOABs, SRBMs and possibly even B-52 Bomber planes. All of which shouldn't be used on American soil but aren't exactly banned. So they are all still technically fair game.

Patty only knew the information was here on this Compound, nothing more. Their intel was limited because these two kept a tight rein on their slaves. Killing infertile runaways and lowering the station of fertile slaves to discourage them has worked very well for several months.

When they got word that these physical files were somewhere on the Compound, Morgan was just finishing up some local combat training. They learned she had a connection with one of the Commanders and after some digging found that she was as good a fit as anyone could be, except for her race. Thankfully, her fertility, age, beauty and immunity to the E-12 Virus were enough to get her in and ensnare them.

But now things have gotten a bit more complicated.

Patty turned from the window quickly when she heard her door jiggle, then burst open to Squad Leader Mills. He was enraged, his steel eyes burning brightly as he glared at her.

"Bring the little one in here and lock it down," he ordered, moving to allow them into the bedroom. Several large soldiers moved in, taking drills to the windows sealing them shut. They looked around the room again before leaving in a blur.

"I know you have some goddamn sense, so I'm not going to fucking warn you to stay in this room," Mills hissed, glaring at Patty.

Patty nodded silently, taking AJs hand and pulling her away from them.

"Good."

Leaving just as quickly as he came in, Patty heard the door lock and several soldiers stay behind to stand guard.

'This is a heavy response for just her,' Patty thought, looking at the now drilled windows.

"Do you know what happened?" Patty asked, looking down at AJ. She looked so young and sweet, so painfully innocent.

"Morgan ran away again," she whispered, looking behind Patty out the window. "I wish she would just obey her Master's. They're just going to punish her when they find out."

Patty turned and walked toward the window. "Does she run away a lot?" she asked, looking back at AJ.

"Yeah, she fights them all the time but it's useless."

"Why do you say that?" Patty asked, curious to see why Lt. Robert Jordan's daughter thinks like this.

"They control everything," AJ complained. "There's no use in fighting them anymore. They know what she's doing, they know everything."

"They aren't God sweetheart. How could they know everything?" Patty asked, saddened by her despondency.

"They make us tell them everything... make me tell them everything anyway. If I don't they'll find out and punish both of us..."

Patty turned to her slowly, making sure she chose her words carefully.

"I know what you mean... Do they ask you to tell on her?"

"Yeah, I try to keep some things to myself but I've only been able to do it a few times."

Patty kept her composure looking sympathetically at AJ, realizing she's been spying on Morgan. Maybe they already know she's a Dove... Maybe she's already pregnant.

"Have you ever tried not telling the whole truth?"

AJ sighed, pressing her forehead against the cool glass of the window. "I'm a bad liar, it doesn't matter anyways. If they can enslave someone as strong as Morgan then I have no chance. I'm weak."

Patty knelt down to look AJ directly in the eyes, she studied her for a moment deciding what she would do with her.

"Do you want to be strong too?" Patty asked in a gentle but firm voice. AJ looked back at her, unsure what she was getting at.

"Yeah but I could never be strong like her..."

Patty smiled, deciding in that moment what she would do. AJ was too naive for Patty to share any personal information with but she could build her up and teach her the art of manipulation. AJ may come in handy down the line if she gained some confidence and strength.

No one would expect her to lie.

"No sweety. We're all strong in our own unique ways. Morgan has her own strengths and weaknesses just like you. If you want, I can show you some tricks to make dealing with these jerks a little easier."

AJ looked up at Patty doe-eyed and grateful. It was so nice to have another slave here that wasn't mean to her.

"I would like that."

*********

CGB was riding in an armored Humvee about 5 miles from the Capitol when he received a video message on his phone from Murph.

'Take a look at this cocky motherfucking cunt.'

Opening the video, CGB was surprised to see that Jack did in fact look cocky. Freshly showered and surrounded by other UPP Commanders, he had a smug smile on his face.

Jack motioned for someone off camera to approach him, waving his hand forward. CGB watched as Sergeant Browne was paraded in front of the camera, his body hunched over and limping. He hadn't heard any intel on him in weeks and wasn't sure if he was still alive. Sgt. Browne turned to face the camera and it became clear what they had done to him. Jack had taken a page from CGB and aparently convinced the UPP that torture was now a viable interrogation tecnique.

"I am sorry Commander...," he whispered, before Jack raised a pistol to his head and blew his brains out. He dropped to the floor dead and was quickly dragged away, all without Jack saying a single word.

Hunter swallowed hard. He was honestly surprised the fucker had it in him to kill a prisoner like that. Doing it in this setting is as formal as it gets.

Jack motioned for someone else to approach the camera, it was another prisoner. One of the two soldiers he sent into their cave system stared back at him with a mangled face. He personally trained Noel, watched him grow from a cadet into an elite member of Beta Team. Jack raised his pistol and pressed it into the soldier's tricep from behind.

"This ones for you American Psycho," Jack said, pulling the trigger. Blowing a hole clear through Noel, CGB winced at the sight of the man's arm exploding on impact.

Satisfied, Jack finally felt like he had shown enough to the camera and was ready to speak.

"Now that I've shown you redneck fucks that I'm done playing around with you, I'll let you know what your options are. None. I mapped out your entire Compound while I ran circles around you cunts and know where everything is. You arrogant pricks are going to pay for what you've done. You should have killed me when you had the chance."

The video ended.

CGBs face contorted in rage as he crushed the phone in his hands. He started getting out of the vehicle as it pulled up to the Command Center, rushing to get inside the building.

In Charleston, WV the Command Center within the Capitol held their state headquarters and was their main hub when they conducted large-scale attacks.

At the moment, dozens of officers bustled through the huge building reporting in on the raids occurring all across the state. CG Kelly was nice enough to provide a dozen helicopters, all equipped with missiles and over two dozen specialty drones to hit specific targets that will hopefully cripple their supply chain forever.

"Finally!" Murph said approaching him. "We already started but you're here just in time to see the drones." Murph said with CG Kelly at his side.

"We need to talk."

CGB pulled Murph from CG Kelly and walked with him into a side office, closing the door behind them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Murph asked, confused.

"I hurt her... I didn't mean to and it isn't anything serious but I went too rough beating her ass and hurt her."

"You hit her without me present or my consent?" Murph asked in a low voice, his jaw ticking in anger. His dark blue eyes burned with hate as he stared CGB down.

"Yes," CGB confessed.

In an instant, Murph tackled him down to the floor before punching him square in the jaw. He got a few good licks in before CGB blocked him with his forearms, not willing to hit him back.

"You fucking psychotic asshole! I told you not to hit her because I knew you would fucking hurt her!"

"I really didn't mean to Red, I didn't think she would fight so hard against going down for the follow up," CGB replied, still blocking Murphs hard punches with his forearms.

"Of course she would, she always fights us! She's literally a third your size you fucking idiot. I knew I couldn't trust you with her. She was just attacked with a metal baton and you are already beating on her!" Murph growled, baring his teeth as he continued his relentless punches.

"What the fuck are you two fighting about?!" CG Kelly yelled as he barged into the room. He immediately saw Murph on top of CGB trying his hardest to beat him to death. Pulling him off by his uniform, CG Kelly called for his soldiers to take the Commander out of the room to cool off.

"You stay the fuck away from her until I can see what you did," Murph ordered, as he was pulled out of the room by his men.

"This is about your slave?" CG Kelly asked, surprised that she could elicit such strong emotions from them.

"It's between Murph and I, we had an agreement and I broke it," CGB said, standing up on his feet. He felt bad, he had never really broken a promise to a brother before, especially not Murph.

"Not sure why he would demand any agreement or condition for a slave," CG Kelly said, handing CGB a red bandana to wipe the blood from his mouth.

"I agreed to certain terms for her because of my... history."

"You mean your history of keeping all of your slaves in line? You never have runaways because they know who is their Master. Murph is too soft when it comes to discipline, he doesn't understand that these whores need to be slapped around every now and again to remember their place."