The War to End all Worlds Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand slowly spread across her belly. I felt the heat of the egg growing inside of her. I knew that human women would have had a baby that kicked and rocked inside, but...it seemed that we wouldn't feel that. I tired to not feel a twinge of disappointment.

"I foresaw by taking life into me. But maybe too much life can be just as disorientating as too much death -- such as in that room in the Auschwitz base..." Tjen shook her head. "Still. I think that this behooves us to consider."

I nodded. "We need to be good parents."

"We are all worlds, Gipp," she said, echoing herself. "If we are to make one, to guide one..." She looked at me, her eyes piercing. "Then let us build a world to end all wars. Let us."

I smiled at her. My heart felt like it would burst. I leaned forward and answered her, but not in words. My mouth pressed to hers and she pressed to me. She had been tired, from navigating the time machine. But that tiredness flowed away from her like water, cascading from her back. She rolled and moved onto me. Her extra weight and the curve of her belly made it awkward, but she rocked back onto her knees, supporting herself on them as she kissed and kissed and kissed me. I felt the same tingling connection we had felt before, and I accepted it as my hands cupped her breasts.

The stinging pleasure/pain of her sensitive tits filled me with a quiet hiss. I clenched my jaw as Tjen started to undo the buttons of my shirt, our hands almost tangling as I was desperate to coax more pleasure from her. She rocked against me, tossing her head to get her black hair behind her shoulder. She started to pant, her voice desperate. Eager.

"Please, Gipp. Please. Yes."

My fingers tweaked her nipples and I was rewarded by a thin spurt of milk. It splashed my chest and she giggled, looking shy. I smiled at her, then leaned up and kissed her on the mouth. Her tongue and mine met and dueled as I wriggled out of my pants. My cock sprang free and I broke the kiss, whispering huskily.

"Think it'll fit?"

"Yes," she said. "Your member long as it is, never penetrates my womb. It would be extraordinarily painful if it did. You don't even-"

I pushed her gently backwards and she landed on the mound of pillows. That supported her back as she arched her spin, her thighs spreading wide, revealing her desperately, extravagantly sopping wet pussy. I slapped the length of my member against her, grinding eagerly. Tjen bit her lower lip as I reveled in the feeling of touching her and being touched, all at once, the two feelings mixing and sharing and rebounding. I shuddered as I sheathed myself inside of her, my balls slapping her red rump. Tjen gasped, quietly.

"Yes..." she breathed.

"I love you," I whispered.

Tjen lifted her hips, nodding. "Faster. Yes. Love. Much."

The words jumbled together, forming all that I needed to know as my hands hooked on her knees, lfiting her slightly as I started to work my hips forward. Tjen's breasts bounced and almost slapped her chin as she ducked her head forward. She looked like she was trying to watch where our bodies joined, her eyes gleaming. She shifted slightly and I moved forward, still thrusting into her as she arched her back up. Now, sitting up slightly, she could see my cock burying itself again and again inside of her pussy.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes!" Tjen moaned, closing her eyes to slits. Then completely. She didn't need them anymore, as I could feel her looking through my eyes as my balls slapped against her ass as if it were a drum. I drove faster and faster, feeling her quaking orgasm rush through her. My fingers tightened and both of us cried out in wordless pleasure. My balls surged and hot, hot cum shot into her. Her belly drew taut, tightening as her whole body flexed with pleasure. Her pussy almost squeezed me out of her, but I remained buried deep. Deep.

Then, slowly, I sagged. I gasped, quietly, ducking my head forward.

"Wow..." I whispered.

Tjen smiled at me.

We laid together.

And I slept.

***

Rudolph Von Sebttendorf sneered at the small, slight, almost childlike figure he sat with. She pointed -- at least, he thought she was a she. Every one of these things had made him more and more sure that that bastard Englishman had doomed the human race. Weak and pitifully small, these beings were supposedly decedents of humanity. He knew he could rule them...once he learned their language more. He looked around at the large ruins that they were seated in. Ancient buildings, so immense that they could nearly contain the cities of his youth...but they were left to rot, while the humans of the future lived in twigs and huts.

"Eki cho?" the woman asked.

Rudolph sneered at her. "Eki cho?" he asked, pointing at the stick she was holding.

She shook her head, then made a throwing gesture, before standing up. She pointed at the sky. The sun was starting to dip to the horizon.

"Chulu Morlock, chulu then then. Muko vati Eoli Morlock," she said, simply.

Then she took his hand, tugging at him. Rudolph was suddenly filled with burning fury. This pathetic thing was touching him. He surged to his immense height and smashed his fist into her face. Not a slap, a punch. A blow. The woman went sprawling. Blood flew from her nose. She clutched at her face, looking at him with eyes wide and horrified. Then she turned and ran. Rudolph shouted after her, not even using words. There were no words left to express his loathing.

The sun dipped as Rudolph considered his future.

Death powered psionics. These ruins had material within. And he remembered the design of the time machine. Even if he didn't recall every piece, he could use psionics to probe his own deeper memories. He could rebuild. He could go back. He could have his revenge.

He realized it was quite dark.

Then...from before him, a pair of gleaming lights shone to life. They were evenly spaced, and roughly at head height. Rudolph's eyes widened as he the pale moonlight that started to fill the night showed that they were eyes. Eyes set in a wide, bestial head, mounted on a body that bulged with muscle.

Rudolph took a step back. Then he saw another pair of eyes shining to life. Then another. And another. And another. And another.

He was surrounded.

And he suddenly pieced together the bits of the language he had learned.

Morlock was not a word.

It was a name.

THE END