The Warden's Toy Pt. 03

Story Info
The warden begins to house-train Mia.
3.8k words
4.28
18.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notmius
notmius
66 Followers

The warden begins to house-train Mia.

Disclaimers: I do not endorse any of the bigoted views and language that characters espouse in this story. This story is a fantasy, and is intended to be harmless fun. Additionally, all characters in this story are over 18 as clarified in the previous part.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked with Mr. Adams inside his home and was in awe of its opulence. Everything was a pristine white. The ceiling was high, which made the expansive room even bigger. In front of us were two curved staircases that led to an upper floor - with a massive, glass chandelier between them. Between the staircases was a hallway that led to more of the home. The sound of a pair of heels echoed throughout the foyer as a woman walked down a marble staircase.

Master turned to me and spoke, "On your best behavior in front of the lady, doll."

Her long, blonde hair was in a messy bun, and she wore a beautiful navy blue, satin dress. To accentuate the dress, she wore white heels and a pearl necklace.

"You look gorgeous, Elizabeth" James took a few steps forward and kissed her on the lips. "I was hoping to catch you before you left with your friends."

"Thank you, honey. I was going to ask you about work...but I saw you brought it home with you tonight." She spoke in a clearly annoyed tone, and returned her husband's kiss while she glared over his shoulder at me.

Mr. Adams snapped his fingers and pointed to his side, and his other hand was on his wife's arm. I took a few steps over to him as he signaled to, "Mia, show my wife some manners."

I lowered my head and gaze when I timidly spoke up, "Hello, Mrs. Adams..."

She looked at me when I greeted her, but was clearly not pleased. She directed her attention back to her husband once more.

"And am I supposed to believe she is only a maid?" She ran her hands over her husband's short, brown hair and left her hands on the back of his head. Mrs. Adams said it so calmly, but my face still turned red from her words. She certainly wasn't naive about why I accompanied her husband.

Mr. Adams failed to hold back a smirk. "Honeyyy." He said in a soft, loving tone, then proceeded to kiss her once more and hold her waist. He wasn't prepared for her remark.

"She is just here to keep me company while you're gone. If I don't have her, then I'll spend all weekend being blue because I can't stop thinking about my sweet Eliza!" Master tried to seem innocent in his justification. It was odd to see him not be the dominant half of a conversation.

Mrs. Adams looked at me and then back to her husband once again. "I will allow this on two conditions, James. The first is that you will not bring your work home with you when I am here."

"Why would I ever need her when I have you around? Of course, I won't. What is the other, my love?"

I looked up briefly and sparsely. I was far too embarrassed to make eye contact with Mrs. Adams. The way she referred to me as her husband's "work" humiliated me equally much as the warden's many names for me.

"Don't fuck the thing in our bed, please." She flicked her wrist in a dismissive manner to punctuate her statement.

My face went red in an instant. If there was any doubt about what she meant about why Mr. Adams brought me home, then it was clear now. She knew exactly what kind of company I would provide for him.

Mr. Adams kissed her deeply, "Oh, you're the best, baby. I'm going to miss you so much." They both embraced, and I knew she looked at me, but I especially couldn't bear to look at her after her blunt comment.

"I'll miss you too. Now, I have to get going, or I'll never hear the end of it from the girls." The couple kissed one final time. Mrs. Adams walked towards the door to the limo that Mr. Adams and I rode in.

The warden couldn't have been happier. He firmly took my chin in his grip and looked down at me with a smile, "Do you know why she doesn't mind the idea of me fucking your little gook brain out this weekend? She doesn't mind, because she is a woman, and you are simply a toy. Does that make sense?"

I shamefully nodded my head. What else was I supposed to say or do? This perspective was obvious in how each of them treated me, but there was something even more degrading to have it explained out loud.

That wasn't enough for him. "Then say it." He spoke in an aggressive tone. The warden seemed invigorated by the fact that I was visibly humiliated.

"She is a woman, and I am simply a toy, Sir." I certainly felt that way at the moment. I had no idea how I would last a weekend alone with the warden.

"She sees you the same as if I walked through the door with a slant-eyed, blow-up doll, because that is your purpose. You are nothing more than a chink toy that I get off in and on."

Master roughly grabbed my pussy through my white, lace panties and rubbed me with his left hand. I squirmed while he kept a hold of my chin with his right hand. I got wet embarrassingly fast.

"I could bend you over that couch right now and take this little, yellow snatch again." He growled his words and aggressively stroked my pussy. Almost in an animalistic state as he stared right into my eyes.

I gave way to the pleasure of it, and my knees began to weaken in Master's grasp. I softly whimpered in his control. There were two white couches with gold trim in the living room and a matching chair. I thought being taken was inevitable, and that the only uncertainty was if he would use me on the three-seat or two-seat couch.

"Or maybe I should make you cum in your panties from thinking about how I'd violate you. How deeply chinks like you crave a white cock using your easy holes. You can then beg me for fresh panties by explaining how grateful you are to be my toy." He touched me more while he insulted me. I wouldn't have been able to handle his degrading words if I wasn't so aroused. He had me right where he wanted me: quite literally in the palm of his hand.

He suddenly let go of my pussy and gave it a hard slap. I jolted from the unexpected contact. He didn't rub me long, but any longer and I would have orgasmed in my panties exactly as he taunted me. My panties were soaked, even though I had been spared that degradation.

"You're going to have to wait for more fun, little one. It's not good manners to play with a toy when dinner is ready." My body trembled from how Master Adams teased me. He walked between the two staircases towards the other rooms.

"Follow." Master realized I took a second to follow him and was stern in his order. I was lost in my thoughts about what had come over me as I followed Mr. Adams' lead.

We got to the table as Mr. Adams' butler pulled his chair out for him. The food on the two plates was concealed by two steel covers, but the wonderful scent in the air told it would be of high quality. The butler took the covers off the plates and revealed steak, potatoes, and lemons. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I saw the hot, fresh food. The man gave Master a slight bow before his dismissal.

Before I could touch my seat, Mr. Adams loudly cleared his throat to get my attention.

"You are in drastic need of etiquette lessons, little lady. Did it not cross your mind that you need to ask me whether you would be allowed to sit at my table? Or do you take my generous decision to provide you dinner to mean that you are my equal?" He stared daggers at me.

I was totally caught off guard by his lambasting and tried to quickly come up with a response, "I didn't mean to, Mr. Adams, I just th-"

"Remind me of our dynamic, Mia, and why it is this way. Then I'll consider forgiving you." Master Adams said with a slight smirk in anticipation of me demeaning myself.

"Master Adams is superior because he is a smart and powerful and white man." My gaze dropped to the floor as I spoke so submissively. I wished I could have simply disappeared into thin air at that moment.

"And because you're a poor-mannered gook." The warden added after he brought my stare back to meet his own with his left hand under my chin. "I should make you eat on the floor like a mutt to make sure the lesson sticks, but I think you know better now. Sit." He assertively commanded before he sat down at the far end of the table.

I sat in the chair but simply stared at the food for fear of more unknown rules he wanted me to follow. It felt like I was still for an eternity before Mr. Adams spoke once more after he swallowed, "Is there something wrong, Mia? Perhaps you've forgotten what real food looks like after eating that camp slop every day for months."

I took that to be as good of permission as any and began to eat. There were a few minutes of silence before it was broken.

"Such a lucky little gook, aren't you, Mia? Handpicked to be spoiled by the warden himself. I can only imagine how jealous your peers will be once your parents tell them of your fortune. Fathers would be begging me to take their daughters to my abode." I kept my head down and tried not to give him the reaction he was looking for, but his words did cause me to slow my eating in disgust. Does he actually believe that? How delusional can he be?

There was a slight grain of truth to what he said. This dinner was the first proper meal I've eaten since I was brought to the camp, and I needed to constantly remind myself not to eat it so greedily in front of the warden. It is not exactly a position of privilege, but there were maybe advantages to be gained if I play into his game a bit.

"Thank you for the food, Mr. Adams. You have no idea how grateful I am."

"You are welcome, little lady. I could tell there was a well-mannered pet in you from the moment you stepped foot in my office. All you need is to be properly trained, and then you will be a paragon of etiquette."

The warden took a sip of wine before he continued. "After all, you could hardly blame a dog for misbehavior if it lacked an assertive master." He momentarily looked across at me with a smile as he spoke before he continued to eat his food.

We were both silent up until the end of our dinners, but I spent the whole time with his words bouncing around in my head. Comparing me to a dog that needs training. I would never tolerate being spoken to like that when I was free. I was suddenly snapped out of my train of thought when Mr. Adams snapped his fingers to get my attention.

"Well, Mia, now that we're finished. How about we get to that training I was talking about, hm? Stand up and strip your clothes off for me." He leaned back in his chair with a smirk to take in what I was about to do at his command.

Training? I didn't think his idea of training would actually be a formal process. I assumed it was closer to some kind of gradual conditioning than active training. I dreaded what he could possibly have in mind. Knowing that Mr. Adams' patience is short, I did just as I was told and stripped off my maid outfit, and placed it all on the chair I was sitting on.

He got up from his chair, walked over until he's about a foot in front of me, and said, "What I want you to do now, Mia, is to kneel on the ground, but you need to have proper form. That cute little butt of yours should be resting on the back of your calves and your arms should be behind your back. Make sure your back is straight so that these can be best presented to me." He says as he grabs my brown nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. My nipples were already hard from the cold air on them once I pulled down the top of the maid dress, and the way he pinched them only stiffened them further.

"Finally, make sure you look up at my face when you're in the position. I want you to follow my instructions exactly as I said, Mia. You're a smart girl, show me how teachable you are. Show me how badly you want to obey me."

"Yes, Sir..." I tepidly say and bow my head.

He let go of me and I sank down to my knees like he wanted. I make sure to recount each of the particulars he desired and I look back up at Master Adams for further approval.

"Very good, little gook. This is called Position 1. Whenever I snap my fingers and either hold up one finger or say 'Position 1,' you are to do exactly this. Any imperfections in your form will result in punishment."

"Now, to finish this position, you will need to know how to complete the perform command. When you are in Position 1 and I tell you 'present', then you are to open your mouth, stick your tongue out, and stay like that until I say otherwise. You will not present until I command you to do so. You will not stop presenting until I command you to do so. Understand, pet?"

I nodded my head, but I could feel my face getting hot and red once again. He really meant it when he compared me to a pet. I was absolutely humiliated.

"Mia, present!" Master raised his tone as if it was a command for a dog.

Despite my embarrassment, I did exactly as he wanted me to. I quickly kneeled in front of him with my mouth open and tongue out. I felt completely ridiculous.

Master Adams chuckled as he looked at me. He must know how degraded I felt. "Good girl." The warden remarked before he patted me on the head.

"Stay, Mia." He firmly said with an open hand in front of my view. The warden then walked off into another room and I lost sight of him. As time passed, with my mouth still open and active so soon after our dinner, saliva began to make its way down to the tip of my tongue. I drooled on my breasts and I wouldn't need to imagine Master Adams' amusement at the mess I became.

"Miaaaaaa, I have a present for you " I heard his voice and his footsteps on the floor before I saw him.

Just as I had expected, he enjoyed the scene and let out a laugh before he spoke, "Look at all that drool! You must be excited to suck your Master's cock again. Such a horny little pet." He took some of the spit on his middle and index fingers and lightly rubbed it on my top lip.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth. I want to hear you tell me how excited you are for your present. Go ahead, Mia, beg me for it like an eager puppy."

What in the world could he be hiding behind his back? Surely nothing good for me. I suppose I have no other choice but to find out.

"Please, Master Adams, can I have my present? I'm so excited to see it!" It still felt so terrible to pretend that I'm willing and eager to participate in this, but defiance would only get me into hot water.

Master Adams moved his hands in front of him and into my view. My eyes widened upon realizing what it was. Black, made of leather, and with a small metal ring on the front: it was a collar

He secured the collar around my neck. When he saw that I didn't maintain eye contact, the warden crouched down and put a finger in the metal ring of the collar so he could tug it upwards.

"How does it feel, Mia, to be properly claimed as my pet? I know deep down there's a rush of excitement. It's only natural that a Vietnamese doll like you would want to obey and serve an authoritative white man."

Mr. Adams smirked and then came up with an idea, "You know, Mia. I want to hear how excited you are to be collared. Repeat after me: 'This horny gook is Master's pet, he calls me names and I get wet.'

My cheeks were flush red when I did as he chanted just as he commanded, "This horny gook is Master's pet, he calls me names and I get wet." I ended my humiliation with a forced smile.

The warden looked amused and stood to his feet while keeping his finger in the collar ring to also signal me to stand.

"Come." He removed his hand from the collar and walked off out of the dining room once again. We walked through the mansion up the stairs and eventually to a room that Master Adams explained would be where I slept. This whole situation was so overwhelming, that walking through the house with nothing but a collar on barely occupied my mind.

"You'll find clothes and shoes on the bed for you. I'll expect to see you in them when I get out of my shower and come back." With those instructions, he unlocked the door to my room and walked off while I was left to explore my accommodations.

I first noticed the large windows on the opposite side of the room. They provided a clear view of the beautiful backyard with its large in-ground pool, patio area, and the wall of forest that provided a natural ending to the green yard. The warden's mansion was truly breathtaking.

On the bed were the clothes and shoes that Adams said would be there. I picked up the black clothing item next to the heels and I unfolded it to see that it was a dress. Upon closer examination, the dress appeared to be a cross between áo dài and cheongsam, but heavily modified to be far more revealing than each type of dress usually is. It was a black, collarless, sleeveless, and shoulderless dress. The slits begin at the hip like traditional áo dài and are on both sides of the dress. I held the dress up to myself, and could see that the length of the dress ran down to the top of my knee. Unlike either traditional dress, there are no functional or even decorative frog fasteners or zippers.

I slipped the dress on and stepped in front of the vertical mirror beside the bed to get a better look at myself. The chest area of the dress has a large cutout area that shows nearly all of my D cup breasts. I'm barely able to keep my brown nipples covered by the slim pieces of fabric that connect the lower part of the dress with the top around my throat. Turning around, the back of the dress also has an almost identical cutout that ends at the top of my lower back. Of course, the dress did not come with pants as áo dài should, and this made my legs up to my hips just about entirely visible even while standing still.

I turned back to the bed to examine the rest of the attire that was laid out for me. Mr. Adams chose for me to wear 4-inch, black stiletto-heeled platform sandals. The feeling of the leather's quality and the signature YSL on the heel of the shoe indicated that these were extremely pricey.

I was not given a bra, but I at least had panties to finish the outfit. Though with the black lace G-string completely exposing my butt, it would only serve as the slightest bit of discretion afforded to me with such a revealing dress.

"I hope you're ready for me, Miaaa." Master spoke as he walked down the hall to my room, and I made sure to put my leather collar back around my neck before he saw me.

"Well, well, well..." He looked at me with those already familiar lustful eyes. I turned to face Mr. Adams as he approached me and said, "I thought a dress that felt a little familiar to you would be fun. My wife's stylist and I decided to make something original, because you gooks are far too modest for my taste. You look even better than I hoped. These especially look delicious." He smirked as he put his hands under my breasts and lightly bounced them.

"Come. We have no time to waste. They're here early."

They? Who are they? What has he planned for me?

Mr. Adams wore a blue polo shirt that showed off his toned arms and chest, as well as tan chinos. I hated to think such a thing after what he had done to me, but he was an attractive man.

We walked out of the room and he led me back downstairs to the foyer. Then, we went down the hallway and soon arrived at a room that resembled a small casino. On the right side of the room, there was a long couch pointed towards a large TV that was turned off. On the far side, there was a bar with shelves upon shelves stocked with a large array of alcohol. I also spotted a pool table on the left side, but the middle of the room is what retained my attention once my eyes came across it. There was a high game table where three men sat around it.

The men had all turned around with their eyes trained on me. I stood there stunned when Master made his declaration, "Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you all to my gook pet. She is going to serve us tonight."

notmius
notmius
66 Followers
12