The Warehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, there isn't a phone here and mine must be in my car. Can I use yours?" I asked. I needed to call someone. I didn't know who and I didn't know why, but since I couldn't I felt like I needed to.

"I didn't bring it with me. They don't like them here." He said with a smile.

"You know, at work I have been trying to get a glimpse down your shirt since the day you started. And your ass when you walk out of the office..." his sentence trailed off and I was suddenly smiling.

That tingling was already returning.

"Really?" I said, slightly shyly.

"Yeah, then Clement told me what happened with Jon and with him and Kume and we agreed we should see if you would like it here." He was explaining in a matter-of-fact manner.

"What's here?" I started, "I mean, I know it's a warehouse but this place is set up for a girl and there is a lot of food and stuff like somebody lives here, but no pictures and no phone."

"It's the club. You have heard us talk about the club at work. I know you have. Well, this is it. And, right now, you are the club. This is your house as long as you want it. You can leave anytime you want. But, as long as you are here, you fuck every single guy that comes in this place. There will never be another girl here until you move out."

"What?" I gasped. "You think I..."

I didn't get any further until he opened his pants and pulled out his cock, which even soft was impressive. My eyes were drawn to it and I am taken in immediately by the brazenness that allowed him to just pull it out in the middle of a conversation as if I was going to jump down on my knees and take it in my mouth. Like I was going to lick up the shaft from his balls to the taut, shiny head of his beautiful cock. What gave him the confidence to believe I was going to remotely do that?

Even though I was already on my knees and crawling to him.

I reached for his hardening cock and took the tip of it, kissing it up and down the shaft. I kissed his balls, which were smashed tightly in his zipper and as I licked up his shaft slowly, I worked at loosening the zipper and pulling his pants down as much as I could, freeing his balls so I could give them some proper attention.

Then, conversation was finished.

I couldn't help myself. I had imagined what he was like many times at work. I had fucked him last night with probably twenty other people watching and/or participating. But, now we were alone. And, I still wanted it.

I helped slide his pants off and I took his dark, hard cock in my mouth. I had learned what they all liked last night, and I wasn't going to disappoint. I pushed his cock to the limit of my throat and began to lightly pulse up and down on it. I went down as far as I could take and paused. I backed off and caught a breath and slowly and sensually went down on it again. Just a little further. I pulsed again and held it pushing just a little further. Then I backed off again. I did this three or four times and apparently it wasn't fast enough.

Suddenly, his hands were at the back of my head and he was fucking my throat. He was pushing just past where I had been pushing and I felt his cock trying to invade my throat. I wanted to take it. I suddenly wanted to take it all the way as a matter of pride. So I tried. I pushed with him. It went so far and then it was done.

I couldn't get it. Not right now, but I would. I pushed harder. And he pushed harder, but it still wouldn't go. I felt like I was disappointing him but even more, I was disappointing myself. I wanted it. I wanted it badly.

But, suddenly, he pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed me back into the chair and pulled his pants down, almost in one motion. His cock pointed at my pussy, which I suddenly noticed was very wet. And

then it was filled. It was being pounded deeply. I watched his sexy face as he fucked me and his cock filled me.

I arched my buck in time with him to grind my pussy into him to make the thrust harder. It was no time until his back began to arch and he began to spasm. I jumped off and began to suck his cock slowly, sucking hard to pull every drop of cum out.

I licked it up and down and sucked the head like a lollipop and licked right behind the head until he was cumming.

I shoved his cock in my mouth and greedily let it shoot into my mouth and swallowed every drop..

He looked me in the eye for about ten seconds and then stood up to pull up his pants

He started toward the door and looked back over his shoulder. "If you are going to be out for more than a couple of days, I will make sure your FMLA is approved so no matter how long you are here, you still have your job."

"What do you mean? How long do you think I will be here? I am going home today." I replied in unbelief.

"That's fine, but once you leave you cannot come back. Didn't you ask any questions before you came here?" he asked.

"Umm, not really. I figured I was here to fuck Clement and Kume and then... Last night happened and no one was here this morning.

"This apartment and warehouse is kept for girls. You cannot leave..." he began but saw my face so he stopped where he was and began to correct himself. "You can leave, sorry. But, once you leave you can't come back. Ever. Especially if you leave after one night."

"How long do they expect me to stay?" I asked, not even noticing that I was having this conversation in the nude with my boss who had just walked in and fucked me and was now leaving.

"As long or as short as you want. I know you are scheduled for work Monday. If you are still here, I will get your FMLA started and approved. We'll make something up. You won't need anything as long as you are here and when you leave, you will still have your job." He explained as if he were explaining a vacation benefit from work.

"How long do people really stay?" I asked with incredulity.

"Most don't Not even the first night. As soon as they find out they are the only girl here for a group of men they leave. Those that stay the first night, usually stay the weekend."

"What was the longest?

'Almost three months. Once she left and went back to work, she has resented us. She is always trying to prevent other girls to come here because she wants to come back but she never can."

"Who?" I almost whispered, but in my heart I knew.

"Carmen" he said. "She was here almost three months. She never left. She was great. She fucked all of us, anyone else we brought by any time of day or night with no questions and the longer she was here the fewer limits she had. She left because she thought people would be worrying about her and she could explain her absence to a few people and then talk her way back in. We warned her. And now she is bitter. I think if she could do it again, she would still be there."

"How long ago?" I asked in disbelief.

"Almost a year. She was the last to stay past on the weekend."

"How many girls? Are they all from the CMR?"

"I don't know exactly how many. But, they have all been from the CMR. It's the only way I can do the paper work for their job."

That was it. We were at one of those natural spots where all that could be said had been said. I stood there for a moment, as did he, trying to decide what to do next.

"Well, I have to go." He said after an awkward silence. "There will be others all weekend, if you decide to stay." He said.

"I can't leave. I don't have my car or any clothes or a phone." I said, but I don't know if I was trying to fool him or myself. I had already decided I was staying.

He left without another word and I turned to go back inside the apartment. I was, after all, naked. But, I didn't think anyone that might be coming over would be surprised by that. And, I HAD already decided to stay at least one more night.

And that was how it began.

Back inside my apartment, and I had already begun to think of it as mine, I finished cleaning up, cooked some lunch and sat down to watch some television. I cannot remember what was on because I couldn't pay attention to it. I was focused on the future. Not long term, but the immediate. Who would be the next person to come through that door. When would they come? What would they expect?

I was so turned on. Constantly. Every noise caused me to look out to see if someone was there. The anticipation of a completely sexual life for a short time was such a turn on. I focused on my limits. The more I thought about them, the more they vanished. The more they vanished, the more I wanted them to vanish. I hoped I would be as free as I was imagining myself in my mind.

I was watching a lifetime movie thinking about a dozen men fucking me. The longer I thought about it, the more out of bounds my desires became.

My hand drifted down to my dripping pussy. It was constantly wet, and I couldn't stop myself from stroking my swollen clitoris. Mere minutes, and I was shuddering with an orgasm, but my desire didn't abate at all. I continued to stroke my clitoris as I imagined the guys on the television screen touching me. And soon, I was focused on my co-workers again.

OH MY GOD, I wanted to be fucked.

I tried to find things to do, but my mind kept drifting back to sex and there was constant masturbation. The more I came, the more I wanted to.

There were no clocks, and no phones and with only the passage of television shows or an occasional trip to the weather channel to check the time, I completely lost track of it. There was just orgasm after orgasm with little time doing anything else.

Then I heard a car pull in outside and I almost bolted for the warehouse, only to see the warehouse door closing as two unknown black me walked in. They were obviously not surprised to see me there or to see me naked. They walked directly toward me.

They approached me confidently, without a word. The taller of the two, a dark skinned man with dreadlocks, grabbed me by the hair and forcefully pulled me into him. I immediately gave myself to him completely as our lips met. My tongue flicked his thick lips as the shorter man just watched.

He pulled his lips back from mine and said something to the other. I had no idea what they said. It was not English, but they both laughed immediately. He pushed me to the floor and I went willingly, reaching for his cock before I was directed to do so. Before I had his out, the other guy had his out too, and they were both inches from my lips.

I took one in each hand without a word and kissed the tip of each, then taking Dread's into my mouth while slowly stroking Short man. Both cocks were nice, not especially large, but thick and dark. I took each in my mouth, letting my hands stroke the other alternately, and as they became more excited, they began to fuck my mouth harder and harder with their cocks.

I was tingling in every fiber of my being. I pushed their cocks into my throat further and further, harder and harder. I was trying to make more noise, produce more saliva. I wanted to shock them.

And then, I did.

I threw up on dreads cocks. It was quick. Suddenly, one quick heave and it was shooting out, covering his cock. I didn't even hesitate. I took his puke covered cock back into my mouth, tasting the acrid, bitter taste and going down as far as I could, hoping to cause it again.

There was more gagging, much more saliva, but no more throwing up. But, it wasn't due to lack of trying. So, I used my tongue and began to lick his cock, gently cleaning the vomit from it. I went down to his balls, where there was a lot of vomit congealing on his pubic hair. I sucked it off and looked him in the eyes as I swallowed it.

Then I turned him around and pushed him over, exposing his asshole to me. I dove in, taking his anus like a pair of lips I was making out with. I sucked it and my tongue explored it. I covered it with my lips and tried to press my tongue deep inside his ass.

The taste was terrible, but I wouldn't stop.

Suddenly, I felt short man's cock at the entrance to my ass. I instinctively shoved into him, driving his cock into me. He had apparently used spit on it, because it entered me rather easily and he began to fuck me hard, driving me into Dreads ass.

I concentrated as much as I could on sucking his ass and thrusting my ass toward small man alternately.

Then, they spoke again and I could not understand them. But, they laughed again and stopped, pointing to the floor between them.

I knelt between them and prepared to suck their cocks until they came, but that obviously wasn't the plan. They both began to masturbate and it was barely seconds before they began to shoot loads of sperm on to me. I reached for it, taking it in my mouth, swallowing it. Then, they were pissing on me and laughing as they did.

I drank it in. I swallowed it as they laughed heartly. I drank it all and then licked the stray drops from the ends of their cocks.

They spoke as they grabbed their clothes and began to get dressed. I didn't want them to leave. I wanted their cocks more. I wanted to cum. I wanted them to use me more. I wanted to push more, to be more of a shocking slut.

But they left me there, alone, in the middle of the floor covered in urine with the taste of shit and vomit in my mouth and my hands drifted to my swollen pussy. My touch sent me over the edge. I shuddered as the orgasm consumed me. Not just once, but so many times I lost count.

When I fel relief, I got up, weak, to walk into the apartment. As I walked, my hands slid up my body, stopping long enough to squeeze my nipples.

In some ways, it felt like I was there for a few hours, and in some ways it felt like my time there was interminable. I lost track of time and yet I know exactly how long I was there. 8 days. For 8 days I wore no clothes, didn't leave the apartment and existed for no other reason than to service every black man who showed up.

Sometimes there was one man, sometimes two, and on at least for occasions, there were at least ten guys, all using me and degrading me and fucking me and depositing their cum on me and pissing on me and violating my asshole and leaving when it was done.

Most spoke English, some did not. Some I knew, some I did not. Some told me what they wanted, others did not. But, no matter the circumstance, I did not object and rather, learned instant obedience.

12