The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he kept thrusting his raging boner deep inside the elf's tight slippery rectum with all he had, Jadrik maintained his pussy-diddling attentions and increased them by pinching and slapping Laeny's nectar-wet clit in an attempt to make her cum as intensely as possible before he inundated her buttery bowels with another deluge of his creamy seed. The huntress's reaction to the warlock's empowered slit-diddling manipulations was immediate and clearly appreciative. Her asshole started twitching and clenching erratically around his butt-stretching schlong, her steamy anal walls squeezing him even more strongly than before as she mewled into the wizardess's soaked pussy.

"Mmhh oohh fuuuck..." Shayla muttered throatily into Jadrik's mouth, finally breaking their lip-lock but still munching on his lips as she whimpered and shook in pre-orgasmic delight. "She's making me cum so much! Oohh Jad... She licks my pussy sooo good! Ooohh!"

"I'm gonna cum in her ass again!" Jadrik replied, breathing raggedly and ramming his flexing dong at breakneck speed into Laeny's rippling, dick-hugging anal depths, his digits going crazy on her clit even as he felt his sperm surge along his pole. "Aaahh she's so tight, Shay! Sooo, so fucking tight... It's like she's sucking my cock with her ass right now!"

"Yeeees! Fill her up, Jad!" Shayla wailed, her nipple-teasing fingers tormenting the elf's perky titties with studied tweaking and pinching motions while her own pussy gushed another stream of girlcum all over Laeny's greedy, nectar-wet lips. "Oohh yeaahh! Fill her ass with cum, babyyyy!"

Drunk on Shayla's words, sure that a massive climax was only moments away from hitting the thoroughly sodomized elf, Jadrik unleashed a final flurry of clit-rubbing whirls as he assaulted Laeny's exquisite little asshole with a desperate barrage of fast, hard booty-plundering thrusts. His tongue was enveloped in the liquid heat of Shayla's soft mouth when Jadrik slammed himself balls-deep inside the huntress's clingy butthole one last time and let his ejaculation explode in a geyser-like spray of cum. The feel of the warlock's swollen cock throbbing crazily inside her impossibly stuffed anus and pumping jet after thick jet of scalding seed deep into her overstimulated rectum pushed Laeny over the edge immediately, triggering a toe-curling assgasm that tied together the chain of mini-climaxes she had experienced up to that moment.

"MMMHH! MMPPPHH!" Laentharyel tried to scream as she came, her lips still joined with Shayla's nectar-drooling labia while her anal walls clamped firmly around Jadrik's spurting shaft.

Immersed from tip to root in the constricting snugness of the huntress's spasming bowels, Jadrik felt Shayla's teeth gently nip on his tongue and her mouth suck harder than ever on his lips as he just kept cumming and cumming deep inside the elf's narrow, cock-massaging chute. Overwhelmed with pleasure, the warlock's eyes rolled back in his skull as Laeny's smooth anal walls milked his embedded length in a sequence of intense contractions, coaxing more and more ribbons of dense semen from him. Her tautly dilated butt-ring was twitching so deliciously around the root of his spewing boner and her warm, divinely tight rectum was suctioning him so amazingly that, with his eyes closed, the warlock had no problem imagining that the dick-impaled elf was actually deepthroating him, albeit with her hot clingy anus instead of her talented mouth.

By the time Laeny's monumental anal orgasm finally abated and his cock stopped flooding her ass with cum, Jadrik was weak in the knees and blissfully spent. As he gradually slowed his clit-diddling whirls to a stop, the warlock smiled at the realization that his hand was so drenched in the elf's overflowing girlcum that her honey-scented juices were actually dripping from his fingers and pooling on the fragrant grass underneath her surrendered, climax-shivery frame.

Descending from her own peak with a throaty moan, Shayla gave Jadrik one final tongue-suckling smooch and pulled back, breaking their intense soulkiss. With her huge bulging boobs jiggling heavily in time with her deep breathing, the wizardess exhaled languidly and knee-walked back a step, thus removing her swollen, well-licked pussy from Laeny's insatiable mouth.

"So, how did you like getting your virgin little butthole fucked and pumped full of cum, sweetie?" Shayla purred, caressing the huntress's blonde sex-tousled tresses.

Glowing in her post-assfuck exhaustion, unable to speak as she tried to catch her breath, Laeny just exhaled and rested her face sideways on the soft grass. Sighing contentedly as she struggled to keep her pleasure-foggy eyes open and look up into her curvy friend's glinting blue eyes, the elf eventually managed to reply. "Ohh, Shayla... I swear to the Moon Goddess: that was the best orgasm ever! It was sooo hot... I loved it, Shayla! I love having a big cock deep in my ass!"

Shayla chuckled as she turned her gaze away from Laeny's satisfied, groggily smiling face and drank in the sight of her upturned and still dick-crammed little bubble-butt. Sharing a meaningful glance with a huffing and puffing yet widely grinning Jadrik, the wizardess caressed the elf's sculpted, flushed cheeks and smiled knowingly, tracing her fingers along Laeny's panting juice-wet lips and jawline as the slim blonde kept deliriously rambling on.

"Oohh Blessed Stars... Such a big cock in my ass, and all that creamy cum deep inside me... It's so weird, but sooo good..." the huntress mumbled, her voice getting lower and her words more broken by the second as her heavy-lidded eyes gradually closed shut. "Mmhh so much cum in my ass... I'm so full... My ass... So stretched and... So... Full..."

The warlock and the wizardess looked at each other over Laeny's arched back as the elf's surrendered body relaxed completely and she went limp as a rag doll. As she lost consciousness with a contented sigh and a vacant smile on her face, the huntress was still on her knees, her asshole deeply skewered on Jadrik's fully sheathed cock.

"Did she... Is she alright?" the warlock asked, craning his neck to look at Laeny's peaceful face.

"Yeah, she's fine," Shayla said with a giggle, brushing long strands of golden hair away from the elf's joyously tired visage. "She probably didn't expect to like buttsex so much that she'd pass out from the pleasure, though! You really got her ass good, eh Jad?"

"You know I always try my best, Shay!" the warlock chuckled in reply. His grin broadened as he watched the wizardess's spectacular jugs sway heavily side to side as she knee-walked around Laeny's conquered body to position herself right beside him, behind the elf's firm, cock-impaled rump.

"Oh yeah, I know that buttfucking brings out the best in you..." the wizardess sultrily said, her huge tits wobbling mouthwateringly as she leaned down until her face was resting on Laeny's heart-shaped ass. Grinning impishly, Shayla wrapped her fingers around the wide, sperm-slick base of Jadrik's cock and pulled him slowly out of the huntress's well-fucked bootyhole, murmuring: "And that's why I want you to fuck me in the ass too now."

"Oooh fuck, Shay!" Jadrik gasped excitedly as the wizardess extracted his whole fat dong from the elf's anus, until his bloated purple cockhead slipped out of Laeny's pink sphincter with a lewd squishy pop.

Rivulets of overflowing cum started bubbling out of the huntress's gaping orifice as soon as Jadrik's ass-plugging glans escaped her seed-flooded anus, but Shayla was fast to clamp her mouth onto Laeny's tender, obscenely distended butt-ring. A soft groan of appreciation escaped the barely awake elf's mouth as the wizardess started licking and lapping away all over her freshly deflowered rosebud with wanton gusto. As she soothed that gummy, twitching forbidden hole with long swipes of her tongue and wet suckling kisses of her gorgeous lips, Shayla drank down every last milky dollop that trickled out of Laentharyel's slowly shrinking sphincter. All the while, as she slurped up her lover's precious seed straight out of her friend's well-reamed hineyhole, Shayla held Jadrik's cum-coated shaft in her hand and slowly jacked him off with practiced skill, preventing his chubby boner from softening. That massaging, gently tugging handjob did miracles to refuel the warlock's excitement, as did the beautiful sight of Shayla's plump upturned bubble-butt wiggling enticingly side to side while she rimmed Laeny's sperm-dripping, gradually closing orifice.

For a few minutes the pleasure-wasted elf whimpered and squirmed with her ass tilted up and her face pressed sideways in the grass while the wizardess ate out her no-longer-virgin butthole with languid devotion. A final gasp of exhausted joy was all that Laeny managed to utter when Shayla's talented mouth eventually left her overworked sphincter, whose slightly puffy rim had closed completely shut on itself, regaining its tiny, cute puckered appearance. As she finally raised her face from the huntress's butt-cleavage, Shayla was humming with lustful satisfaction, her slender fingers still wrapped around Jadrik's seed-shiny erection as she dutifully jacked him off.

Licking her sperm-smeared lips and winking sexily at the warlock, the wizardess huskily purred: "Mmh... Laeny's virgin little butthole really made you cum a lot, Jad. That was a massive load I just sucked out of her ass."

"That's very true... Oohh yeahh!" Jadrik groaned, grinning back at the wizardess as she swiftly lowered her head down to give his boner a slow, sexy lick along the shaft that ended in a wet glans-nursing smooch.

Their gazes stayed locked all the while as Shayla meticulously set about the task of retrieving every trace of semen from Jadrik's recuperating cock, darting her tongue all over his shaft before sealing her lips around his fat purple tip to sucked it hungrily into her amazing mouth. Excited as he was, crazed with passion for his incredible slut, the warlock felt his dick regain full raging hardness in record time, so much so that he was achingly stiff again by the time Shayla stuck her tongue out and started lewdly slapping it with his saliva-glazed pole while looking up at him, a spark of unquenchable desire glinting in her deep blue eyes.

Pouting between lusty suckling kisses on her lover's twitching cock, batting her eyelashes enticingly in mock-innocence while gobbling down the very last specs of sperm coating Jadrik's veiny length, Shayla eventually murmured: "I just hope you have enough cum left for me now..."

"Of course, Shay!" Jadrik snickered as he caressed the wizardess's smooth, beautiful visage, enraptured by her boundless sensuality. "I always have lots of cum for my sweet slut, whenever she needs it!"

"Good, because I need you to fuck my ass and pump me full of cum, right now!" the wizardess quipped, quickly turning around and getting on her hands and knees beside Laeny, who had meanwhile crumpled face down to lie on her tummy, half-asleep and blissfully spent.

As Shayla lowered her upper body down on the fragrant grass, so that her huge boobs were squashed underneath her curvy body, Jadrik positioned himself behind the jiggly, majestic fullness of her plump bubble-butt. When he saw his adored slut's hands reach back to part her own fleshy asscheeks, the warlock couldn't help but let out a long sigh of true adoration.

"Go ahead, baby. My ass is all yours," Shayla cooed. Meanwhile, she pried her own meaty globes wide open and let her digits descend deep into her luscious buttcrack, until she could pull the edges of her pink rosebud apart with her fingertips to make her tiny asshole wink open for her lover, causing him to salivate with desire at the sight. "I need you inside me so bad... Give your buttslut what she needs, Jad! Fuck my ass!"

After grabbing the jar of ointment and generously lubing up her eager bootyhole, the warlock nudged his bloated cockhead against the wizardess's cute little sphincter, a huge grin painted on his face. Moments later, pushing forward firmly but gently, Jadrik's glans was slipping inside Shayla's forbidden hole with practiced ease, his smile beaming wider and his grunts of pleasure growing louder the deeper he drilled his boner up the wizardess's awesome ass.

The sensation of once again slotting his hard dickmeat into his beloved slut's heavenly orifice made Jadrik sizzle with lustful joy as he methodically kept pressing forward. Slowly but surely, he continued his rump-stuffing advance while reading Shayla's body language to better attune his penetration to the gradual widening of her narrow chute, all the while basking in her husky whimpers of anal bliss and in the warm, velvety tightness of her pliant asshole dilating around his thickness and clinging snugly to his butt-stretching schlong. Syncing flawlessly with his incredible slut, the warlock moaned in time with the wizardess as he buried inch after swollen inch of his huge cock in the cozy recesses of her lovely anus, until he was sheathed to the hilt inside her smooth, exquisitely snug rectum.

Fully embedded in the most beautiful ass ever, the one he could never get enough of fucking, Jadrik paused, giving Shayla's anal passage the required time to mold itself around his imposing girth. With his groin pressed firmly into the pillowy, fleshy mounds of the wizardess's juicy bubble-butt and his meaty boner stuffed balls-deep inside her sensitive bootyhole, Jadrik wouldn't have minded waiting indefinitely, so great was the sinful pleasure that he got from the squeezing, dick-milking ripples animating Shayla's soft rectum as it tugged on his fat pole and caressed it from tip to root while her snug anal walls adjusted to his presence. However, looking at him over her shoulder with amorous fire shining in her gaze and a moaning smile dancing on her O-shaped mouth, Shayla quickly nodded at him and simply let out a few incoherently yet very meaningful coos of delight to signify her need to get assfuck right there and then.

Soon, to the sound of their overlapping moans of pleasure, Jadrik was lustfully riding Shayla's juicy booty, using his stiff rump-impaling dickmeat to pay homage to the most incredible ass he had ever touched and licked and fucked: his adored slut's big, beautiful ass. All the while, overwhelmed by her own deep-seated and never sated anal thirst, Shayla mewled and sighed and smiled beatifically, persistently pushing her bouncy bubble-butt back against the warlock's ass-splitting shaft and meeting him stroke for stroke, recreating once again that sinful, sensuous dance that constituted their number one favorite way to be joined together.

Fused body and soul with the wizardess in another loving and passionate sodomy, this time on the banks of a placid stream in the middle of the forest, the warlock suddenly found himself snickering as he was hit by the inherent irony of the present situation: no matter how much he hated getting up early in the morning and being outdoors, there was no denying that adventuring surely had its perks.

*****

Once Jadrik, Shayla and Laeny came back from the creek, it did not take long for the companions to reach the Chapel of Red Spires.

After Aldarius woke up with a splitting pebble-related headache and they broke camp, they all mounted up their steeds and trotted through the last fringes of the forest for less than an hour before reaching the rocky, craggy vale where the final destination of their quest was located. Moving stealthily thanks to her hunting skills and her magical elven mantle of camouflage, Laeny left the group and went scouting ahead, while the companions cautiously advanced along the deserted canyon of red stone that cut through the green wilderness all around like an implausible, eerily incongruous scar in the landscape.

"This really doesn't look right at all," Shayla commented, frowning as she took in the sparse thorny bushes that dotted the arid orange soil. "I mean, look at this place... This kind of harsh terrain doesn't belong in this region, let alone in the middle of the woods."

"Aye, and there's no birds or wee animals around neither," Uli grumbled, casting wary glances all around as he patted his skittish mule's neck. "I swear, ye'd think we've somehow popped up in the orcish Badlands all of a sudden. It ain't natural at all, I tell ye."

"That's true enough," Jadrik said, clearing his throat before elaborating. "This mirthless little slice of stony desolation we have the debatable pleasure of riding through is a scar left upon this land as the result of the abuse of magic. Dark, twisted, demonic magic, no less!" he concluded with theatrical exaggeration, snickering at his own facetiousness. As Uli and Shayla looked dubiously at him while Aldarius just stared ahead moodily, the warlock kept chuckling to himself for a bit before returning the dwarf's and the wizardess's gazes with a sarcastic glance of his own.

"What?" Jadrik finally said with a dismissive shrug. "It's all true. You know, I did some actual research myself before we left. Unlike the two of you, apparently..."

While Shayla and Uli mumbled clumsy excuses for their blatantly exposed lack of preparedness, the warlock grinned with malicious glee and nodded toward the paladin. "Still, it's funny how Al here didn't think to mention anything about this Chapel of his being built on the ruins of a temple to the Lords of Chaos."

Hearing that, both the dwarf and the wizardess turned to the warlock, suddenly very alert and listening intently. Aldarius on the other hand just let out a nervous cough and kept looking ahead. Intent on hiding his irritation, the armor-clad knight gritted his teeth and fumed in stubborn silence as he attempted not to let the others see how immensely upset he was by Jadrik's revelation. It was bad enough that the less than noble history of the sacred place he was about to reclaim for the glory of his holy Order had come out at all, but the warlock's nasty, blatantly gloating joy about it made Aldarius's shame so much worse.

"Well," Jadrik said in a studied off-hand tone meant to amplify the paladin's discomfort and increase his own enjoyment thereof, "I guess I can understand why a sanctimonious hypocrite like you wouldn't want us to know that the Chapel has been a major hideout for legions upon legions of demon worshipers and assorted necromancers since time immemorial before your silly Order of the Golden Shield decided to conquer it and make it into a useless, impractically located sanctuary of the Light."

Aldarius still didn't answer, though his exceedingly stiff pose astride his horse made his growing annoyance abundantly evident. Sighing with fake sympathy for the paladin, Jadrik nodded sagely and went on in a half-smirking and half-reproachful tone. "Really, Al... That's such a dirty little secret for such a moral and righteous fool as you to hide. I'm very, very disappointed in you."

While the paladin sulked rancorously and tried to tune out the warlock's insufferable voice, Jadrik proceeded to fill the gaps in Aldarius's tales about the Chapel. Relating what he had discovered and then kept under wraps until that moment just to spite the knight as much as possible with a sudden and well-timed revelation, Jadrik told Shayla and Uli all about the dark and gory history of the Chapel of Red Spires, or, as it was known before its relatively recent rehabilitation, the Red Catacombs.

Starting with the centuries of human sacrifices and demonic orgies that had taken place there, the warlock narrated a few among the most twisted and unholy events that the Catacombs had hosted in the past. The full nefarious catalog of horrors would have been surprisingly long to detail there and then, Jadrik noted with a devious grin, but the golden age of profanation and blasphemy centered on the underground tunnels and halls of the Red Catacombs came to an unavoidable end when the diabolical cults that inhabited them realized that they had literally sucked the life out of the land around that nexus of malevolence while tapping on its energies to empower their necromantic rituals. At that point, the acolytes of the Lords of Chaos began relocating to better and yet undefiled locales, ready to resume their diabolical works.