The Warlock King's Return Ch. 04

Story Info
Reynold gets used to the new world.
3.8k words
4.67
2.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if we are going to get you new clothes. I don't mind paying for them my Father gives me quite the allowance." Veronica offered

"There is no need for you to spend your money on me. I have my own unless of course, the currency has changed." Reynold said as he snapped his fingers causing the appearance of 10 bags full of silver coins

"It's definitely changed." Veronica said grabbing a small box from the counter. On the box, she pulled up an image of coins and strange papers. "This is what Canadian Currency looks like."

"I see, so which would be best to convert my currency into?" Reynold asked

"I would go with the $20 bill. The green one." Veronica suggested and suddenly with a snap all the bags disappeared replaced with stacks of $20 bills that now covered the entirety of the floor. "Oh wow."

"According to the spell, it converted my money into a million and a half Canadian dollars. Is that a lot?" Reynold asked

"Yes, it means you're rich. Anyway for your magic to clean it up?" Veronica asked and again a snap placed the money into a large bag.

"So, how much should I bring, and do you have any other clothing I can wear, or can you bring up an image of something basic."

"I do have some of my Dad's old gym clothes I was supposed to donate. Any idea what kind of clothes you might want?"

"Preferably something casual, I always hated the way I was forced to dress due to my position. Now before we go, our sexual adventure last night allowed me to regain quite a lot of magic energy I should be able to learn quite a bit about this time by reaching into your memories. I promise not to enter your private memories just the common memories that you would share will many people." Reynold told her

"Admittedly I don't like the idea. But, I think I can trust you and if it helps I'll do it." Veronica said. Reynold smiled as he stood up and walked towards her.

"Don't worry it will be quick and painless. Just breathe and be calm." Reynold told her helping her slow her breathing as he entered her memories. He entered what looked like a polished white building and passed by many doors that he was tempted to open but he made a promise he did not intend to break. He eventually found the common memories door and was flooded with information. He snapped back to reality only moments later and looked at Veronica "All good?"

"You weren't kidding. Do you want me to quiz you?" Veronica asked

"I don't see why not." Reynold said and Veronica began asking him questions based on history and pop culture for the most part. All of which he got correct. "Now, about those clothes?"

Veronica grabbed him her Dad's old gym clothes: a pair of grey sweatpants, a black zip-up hoodie, and just a basic blue tee shirt. "Sorry, but it's all I got."

"That's fine, I have an idea if anyone asks questions. Now I would love to see what a car looks like outside memories." Reynold said putting on the clothes he was given and followed Veronica out of the house seeing the outside present for the first time. There was a thick layer of snow on the ground and he watched as cars of all kinds drove by. He was entranced by the sight of all the houses on the block and was brought out of his trance with a shoulder touch from Veronica.

"Are you ok?" She asked

"Just thinking of how much has changed." He answered solemnly and entered her truck. It didn't take that long for the pair to arrive at the mall. Reynold followed Veronica like a lost puppy and seemed strangely nervous

"Hey, everything alright?" Veronica asked Reynold with a worried expression decorating her face

"I've never been good with crowds. My ha... advisors would always deal with public speaking for me. Just give me a moment." Reynold said his breathing becoming quicker

"Anything I can do to help?" Veronica asked

"Just take my hand and lead me to whatever store you think would be best." Reynold said, Veronica silently took his hand and lead him through the mall their first stop being a second-hand clothing store. It was still busy but Reynold had managed to calm down with the help of Veronica's touch. "Is this one of those donation stores?"

"Yeah. I shop here a lot you can get some decent clothes for really good prices." Veronica said. For the next couple hours, the pair found some clothes for Reynold who seemed drawn to hoodies similar to the one he had on. Afterward, they drove back to Veronica's place and midway there Reynold pointed out a sign shaped like a heart with wings.

"What's that store?" Reynold asked Veronica who instantly blushed.

"It's a sex shop. They sell adult toys there." Veronica said

"Oh like the dildo I found in your drawer." Reynold said only getting a silent nod from an embarrassed Veronica. The pair arrived back not long after and brought in all of Reynold's new clothes. Once inside Veronica placed down the bags and turned to look at Reynold.

"Can I give you my answer now?" She asked briskly and as Reynold was about to reply she cut him off "Before you say anything about more time I have given it plenty of thought all day."

"If you truly believe you have had enough time to think, then yes I will accept your answer." Reynold answered "But remember there is no going back after you have chosen."

"I know and my answer remains what I asked you this morning. I want to be your slave." Veronica said "Admittedly, the term about helping you build a Harem wasn't easy but I can accept it."

"I am glad to hear you admit your thoughts it reassures me. Now, I am going to go through a quick few things, all of which you are to answer truthfully." Reynold said as he walked up to Veronica and lightly grabbed her chin and tilted her head to look into his eyes. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Veronica said. Reynold looked into her eyes and could see her unwavering determination reflected back.

"Follow me." He ordered and Veronica did as she was told, saying nothing as Reynold led her into the living room; he sat down in the middle of the couch. "Kneel in front of me and keep your head up looking at me." Veronica continued to stay silent and knelt before Reynold. "First question, What turns you on? I need to know what to avoid if punishment is required."

"I like being bound and gagged; the more likely I am unable to escape the better; I enjoy pain to a certain degree mostly just spanking and I enjoy the feeling of having no control over my body during sex." Veronica answered not looking away from him despite her obvious embarrassment

"OK, next. Would you rather be degraded or praised during and after sex?"

"I get aroused by both Master."

"What sexual experience do you have other than masturbating and me?"

"I've eaten out my friend Claire's pussy."

"Next question; have you ever played with your ass?"

"No, I don't like the idea of things going up my ass."

"Would be willing to try?"

"For you only Master."

"Lastly, I want you to collect up any sex toys or bondage gear you have and bring them here."

"Yes, Master."

Veronica stood up and exited the living room. Coming back not too long after with the black dildo and tape from the previous night, and a pink vibrator she then reached underneath the couch and pulled out a shoebox and opened it for her Master to see what was inside. A regular-sized red ballgag, a black ring gag, and a pair of weighted clamps. From the group of items he picked up the ring gag, vibrator and clamps.

"I am going to go out and grab some more toys from that sex shop you pointed out. No need to worry about driving me I got all the info I need from the memory probe." Reynold began "Before I leave I want you to strip completely, you are to put this vibrator into your pussy and put it on the highest setting, you will also wear the ring gag and nipple clamps. Do you understand what I have told you so far?"

"Yes, Master I do."

"Good. Now while I am out you must do two things if you'd like a reward. Failure to do these tasks will result in punishment. First, you are not to orgasm; if you fail to do so you will go to your bedroom and kneel on the floor. Second, you are to pick up all your dirty laundry and begin washing it. The only way you can fail this task is if when I come back, I find three pieces of clothing still spread about your home, and to be fair a single sock does not count but a matching pair will. The laundry does not necessarily need to be finished I shouldn't be out long enough for that." Reynold continued "Is this task doable for you Slave?"

"It is Master. Would you like me to strip now?" She asked and Reynold nodded. He watched her stand up and walk towards him sexily. She dropped her pants allowing him to see she was still wearing one of the pairs that were used to gag her the night before; they were pink and lacey, the ones that carried her scent; she removed them next, grabbing her Master's hand and placing them inside. She moved her way up removing her shirt, revealing no bra underneath which gained her a sultry smile from Reynold. He wanted her so badly but it could wait, after all, she was his slave now. He stood up and Veronica saw the toys in his hand and gave him an excited look. Reynold stayed silent as he rubbed his fingers along her wet pussy, he then shoved the vibrator in earning a deep moan from Veronica and he taped the vibrator down to ensure it would stay. Still silent he placed the nipple clamps earning a longer drawn-out moan this time.

"Kneel before me." Reynold ordered no longer able to hold back his desire. Once Veronica was on the ground he dropped his pants, his erect cock standing in front of Veronica's face her eyes lock on it. "Now if you are going to be my slave you must learn to suck my cock how I like it. Nod if you understand." Veronica nodded "Ok, first take your hand and take gentle hold of my cock and begin rubbing while you are doing that lick the tip in a circular motion."

Veronica followed her master's orders to the letter, licking her Master's cock as if it was a soft-serve cone. "Now start adding the odd kiss to my rod and once you are ready, put it in your mouth. Since it's your first time giving a blowjob and not a facefuck start slow don't take in the full length until you think you are ready."

Veronica did as she was told and kissed her way along his shaft even working her way down to his balls giving them just as much love. She kissed her way back up the shaft and plunged his cock halfway into his mouth starting off slow bobbing her head up and down being sure to follow her Master's orders. "Oh, your mouth feels amazing." She kept taking in his cock as if it were her favorite flavor of popsicle and moaned every time she could feel the tip at the back of her throat. She felt a twitch and knew her Master would blow his load into her mouth and without warning felt a hand grab the back of her head and shove her face down. She felt his cock twitch as it entered her throat and not long after felt the blast of cum and tried to pull back off his cock but Reynold held her firm forcing her to take the full load only releasing her when the majority of semen was down her throat and let whatever was left coat her face.

"Not bad slave. But I am starting to believe your mouth is more like a pussy for me to pound." Reynold said as he put his pants back on and helped Veronica stand up.

"Thank you, Master." She said and scooped some of the semen off her face with her finger. She stared straight at Reynold as she sucked it off her fingers. "Your cum tastes delicious by the way."

"Glad you like it. Now go wash your face before the cum dries." Reynold ordered and as she walked past him to go to the bathroom he took the opportunity to slap her ass earning himself an erotic moan from his slave. She looked back with a grin but was met with a serious face which caused her to hurry off to the bathroom. Not long after she returned her face clean of cum without a word Reynold produced the ring gag, and Veronica opened her mouth without needing an order. After putting the gag in he reached down to turn on the vibrator but found no button on the base. He looked up at Veronica who was now holding a small pink remote in her hand looking down at the floor embarrassed. He grabbed it and stroked her hair "I think for forgetting to give your master the remote we should add another toy to the equation." Reynold smirked sadistically and produced the black dildo. He reached underneath past her dripping wet pussy and lined the Dildo up with her ass forcing it in. Veronica flinched and grunted in pain but stayed strong until Reynold without a word put the Vibrator onto its highest setting.

"Oh hucch!" Veronica exclaimed her legs bowing from the pleasure. She wanted to cum so badly but remembered the rules that were set in place and held strong.

"I'm impressed you managed to hold back from cumming. Now I'll be back as quickly as possible, you know the rules." Reynold smiled "Please know I can use my magic to tell if you are lying so please be honest if you have an orgasm I wouldn't want the potential punishment to be worse than what I have planned." Reynold left grabbing the car keys from a hook by the door leaving Veronica to do her task.

Reynold had to admit driving a car felt much more relaxing than riding a horse or carriage. He pulled into the barren parking lot of the sex shop and went inside very interested in what he would find. He opened the door and was quickly greeted by a peppy ebony girl standing at the register. "Welcome to Sleepless Nights handsome. My name's Heidi, anything I can help you find?"

Reynold snuck a chance to get a good look a Heidi as she approached him; she was around 5' 8", had nice DD tits similar to Veronica's but looked firm, she had long curled hair which she kept in a tight ponytail and was wearing a tight black latex top and similarly tight pink latex pants that made her tits and ass quite visible. "You like what you see?" she asked fully aware that he was checking her out.

Reynold looked up at her with confidence and smirked. "I must admit that I do and that unfortunately, I don't have the time to train another plaything. But, I'll keep you in mind for when I do."

"Mmmmm I knew you were a Dom the moment you walked in. Too bad you don't have time though I'm a dirty slut and I've always wondered what it's like to be trained." she said pouting "But, I'll take the reassurance that you'll keep me in mind. Now, in all seriousness what are looking to buy?"

Reynold reached into his pocket pretending to dig for a list but subtly used his magic to create one. He pulled it out and handed it to Heidi, the list consisted of; a squeaky object for safe play when gagged, a crop, a set of anal beads, the largest ball gag in stock, a phallic object designed to fit in a ring gag, and a pair of bondage cuffs. Heidi nodded and went off collecting the objects he had listed, he watched he sway her hips as she walked and he wanted to tie her up, gag her and make her his but shook away those thoughts for the moment in favor of Veronica who was awaiting his return for either punishment or pleasure.

Heidi returned with a basket filled with the items he wanted and a couple he hadn't listed. He followed her to the register watching her sway her ass the entire way. She placed the basket down and silently waited for him to go through and comment about what she found. He was happy with the things he had listed and pulled out a black leather collar and a bright blue armbinder. He held up the collar and cocked his eyebrow.

"You mentioned you were training a plaything. I assume you mean slave and thought you might need a collar for... her?"

"Indeed. How much do I owe you Heidi?" Reynold asked and payed what he owed. "If you are being serious about what you said earlier. I honestly think I might just be back to make you mine."

"You better handsome. I want to know what it feels like to belong to a hunk like you." Heidi stated giving him a lustful glare as he left the store.

Reynold got in the car hopeful that Veronica was able to complete her task whilst following the orders he put in place for her. He arrived back home and pulled the car into the garage, he grabbed his bag of toys and entered the house nearly bumping into Veronica who was walking downstairs her arms full of clothing. He allowed her past and walked into the living room very happy to see that the bras, pants, and socks he had seen strewn about were gone; the same was to be said about her bedroom which was no longer littered with discarded panties. He heard footsteps come up from behind and turned around happy to see Veronica's leg fidget, a clear indicator of just how badly she wanted to cum.

"Two simple questions that will determine what happens tonight Slave." Reynold said moving the gag from her mouth and letting it fall to the base of her neck. " Did you pick up all the clothes you could find and thoroughly search? And did you have any orgasms?"

"Yes, Master I picked up all my clothes and was very thorough in my searching." Veronica answered the first question and using his magic he could tell she was being honest "I have not orgasmed at all Master. I need your cock to orgasm properly." The second answer was just as truthful as the last and all Reynold did as he placed the gag back in her mouth was smile excitedly.

"Bend face first into the bed." Reynold ordered and Veronica complied. Reynold started off by placing the ball-ended dildo into her mouth enjoying the noise of Veronica allowing the plastic shaft into her throat, he then cuffed her arms tightly behind her back and finally placed the squeaky ball into her hand "Squeak that fast 3 times if you want to be released. You can't very much say a safe word with your mouth stuffed. Now 3 quick squeaks so I know you understand and are ready for me to use your body like a toy." Veronica quickly squeezed the ball 3 times signaling her Master. He dropped his pants and already knew which hole he was going to fuck raw.

"Get ready slut the moment I penetrate your ass you can cum and I'm gonna pound your ass until it's shaped like my cock." Reynold growled roughly pulling the dildo out of her clenched ass and the Vibrator out of her sopping wet pussy. Veronica winced but only a guttural noise emanated from her mouth. She felt her Master's cock slap lightly onto her ass cheek and felt excitement as he traced it across her ass. She felt the tip touch her anus and wasn't sure that she was ready for her anal virginity to be taken only a night after her pussy virginity was lost. But, she had given herself to Reynold, and if he wanted to take her anal virginity he could if he wanted to and then it happened she felt her anus being stretched as her Master's cock forced its way in. The moment she felt his body slap against hers, the full length of his cock now in her ass she let loose.

Reynold watched in pleasure as Veronica threw her head back and came. He couldn't hear her moans or pleasureful cries behind the gag but watched as her pussy spewed its juice all over her legs. He didn't wait for her orgasm to end he just started slowly fucking her ass hoping that the pleasure she wrought from the orgasm would in turn be applied to the memory of anal sex.

Even before he had been placed in magical stasis it had been a while since Reynold had the chance to fuck a virgin ass. A little disheartened by just how well the toy cock was keeping Veronica quiet Reynold reached down and removed both the dildo and ring from her mouth. "Why did you ungag me... uhnn... Master?" Veronica asked still reeling from her orgasm.

"I wanted to hear you scream as I pound your ass." Reynold said picking up speed as he stretched her ass more and more with his cock

"GOD. Fuck my ass Master. Oh fuck, I love your cock so much. Mmmmmmm yessssss spank my slutty ass master." Were a variety of sounds and things Veronica said as Reynold roughly pounded and spanked her ass. "I'm cumming. Oh, my ass feels so good that I'm cumming."

12