The Warm Embrace of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I enjoying Terri's defense I saw Vickie standing outside the glass conference room door. I waved her in.

"What's up?" I asked. All the heads turned to look at her.

"You told me to tell you the instant I knew."

"OK, OK, then tell me." I was impatient and I'm sure it was reflected in the tone of my voice.

"Are you sure? Should we step outside?"

Now I was getting irritated. "Just tell me."

"OK. Your mom suggested this Friday for your dinner with you and Terri."

Oh fuck. I forgot I told Vickie to come and tell me as soon as she booked the dinner with my mother. I wanted to crawl under the table and hide. Unfortunately Kendall was quick on the uptake. "Funny, your attorney's name is also Terri."

Terri gave me a first class scowl and then looked at Kendall. "I'm having dinner with Skeet and his mother, OK?" She did not phrase it in the form of a question and she was not asking for an answer.

A broad smile broke on Kendall's face. The others were smirking as well. "Sounds serious," Kendall said as she buried her nose in the lease agreement, trying not to laugh.

This day was going downhill fast. I prayed I would survive this meeting and somehow get home in one piece.

Kendall was able to regain her composure. "So that's your best offer, to split the damages?"

"Yes," Terri replied.

"I think we're done here." Kendall got up, followed by the others. "Our $5,000 offer stands."

I watched them on their way out. Kendall of course had "to die for" legs to go with her voluptuous body. Did I have to be victimized by a series of good looking women? She must have gone to the Rachel school of parting shots. As they were walking out of the conference room, Kendall paused and looked back at me. "Tell your lawyer that you want to discuss this with me directly." I could swear she wiggled her hips as she left the room.

After Kendall and her team left, I was alone in the conference room with Terri.

"What the fuck Skeet?" Terri was not amused.

I held out my arms with my palms pointed upwards, begging for forgiveness. "I'm sorry. I forgot that I asked Vickie to tell me the minute my mom got back to her on a date for our dinner."

"I'm so embarrassed. Did you see the look on smug ass Kendall's face?" Now she was pissed. She was working herself up into a frenzy.

"I did."

I went back to my office in defeat. Now I had four beautiful women to deal with at the same time - my mother, Terri, Rachel and Kendall. It was too much of a good thing. And each of them wanted to take a piece out of me. "This is one step at a time. My mother first," I thought. I had to compartmentalize my problems. If I thought about them together I would have gone stark raving mad.

"Vickie!" I yelled out my door. I heard a clattering of heels as she walked towards my office, then the soft padding as she entered.

"Yes, boss," she said in a voice dripping with sexiness.

"I confirmed with Terri that Friday works. Can you confirm with my mother?"

"Of course." She sashayed out of the office. I couldn't help but watch.

Chapter Three

The Pre-Dinner Festivities

Terri O'Hallaran had an estate in a fashionable suburb of New York City and a summer cottage in the Hamptons. She was a pistol. At thirty-eight, she was divorced when she was young, though she never shared any of the details with me.

As my attorney we worked together on many of my firm's deals. She was a great lawyer with meticulous attention to detail. She was like me more than she'd like to admit. We'd often trade e-mails at 2 a.m. and then schedule a 7:30 a.m. meeting. She didn't have a steady boyfriend (except if you counted me). It was rather difficult to maintain a relationship when she was a high producing partner at a large New York City law firm.

Did I mention to you that she was beautiful? She had shoulder length dark brown hair that could be mistaken for black. It had a wonderful sheen to it, and was accentuated by her brown eyes that had a sparkle to them. It was almost a relationship of convenience. Not to say I wasn't attracted to her, but we were too alike to want to tie the knot. We both knew that if we moved in together or got married, that we'd spend all of our time in the office. We enabled each other in our work addiction.

But that isn't to say we couldn't have fun together. Terri was literally a tiger in the bedroom. All of that pent up frustration during the workday was unleashed in our occasional mid-afternoon trysts at a nearby hotel. I couldn't get enough of her voluptuous body - the hefty pear shaped breasts with long pinkish hued nipples, the curve of her hips and the ample booty. We spent many an afternoon rolling in the sheets and then having room service afterwards.

But I digress. This evening was an important one. I was going to take Terri to meet my mother. I decided to go upscale, selecting one of my better suits with a new silk tie and matching handkerchief. I picked out a pair of my favorite cufflinks and my prized vintage watch. I was going to spare no expense for this visit. It felt good to straighten the knot on my tie as I watched in the mirror. I still cut a good figure in a suit. I was as ready as I was ever going to be.

I fired up the Jaguar and picked up Terri promptly at 7 p.m. I pulled up in her driveway and entered the gate code, the massive wrought iron gate swinging open to welcome me to her estate. All of the landscape lighting was on, guiding me on the semi-circular driveway in front of her house. She was waiting for me, her stylish wrap draped over her bare shoulders. She was wearing a designer off the shoulder black jersey dress and four inch black stiletto heels.

"You look lovely," I commented as she slid into the passenger seat. She smiled because she knew she did.

"You look handsome as well. It looks like we're going to senior prom together," she replied with a lilt in her voice.

I snuck a glance at her legs, then put the car into gear. "So, you ready for this?"

Terri turned her head to talk to me. "Well, you've been talking about your mother for the five years that I've known you. I've formed such a solid mental impression I'm almost afraid to meet her."

"Her bark is definitely worse than her bite. Even though she promised me she wouldn't interrogate you I'm certain she'll be unable to resist."

I turned my head slightly, watching the road but also seeing the expression on her face. She was deadpan calm. "Relax. I've got this. I've taken over a hundred depositions and argued dozens of motions in court. I think I can handle your mother."

I laughed. "That's what everyone thinks. But I've never seen anyone do it, and that includes me. And I run a little old company that is worth over $200 million. She scares the shit out of me when she wants to."

It was her turn to laugh. "Skeet, I've been in a ton of meetings with you. You're always cool, calm and collected."

"Precisely. That's why I think my mother is so good."

"Let's change the subject. Don't you want to tell me how good I look?" She batted her eyes.

"You look amazing." I turned my head to catch a glimpse of her ample cleavage. I had to swerve to get back in my lane.

She turned towards me and pulled down the stretchy fabric of her dress and the top of her bra, showing me the edge of her areole. "Good enough to fuck?"

"Jesus Christ, Terri." I pulled over to the side of the country road. She reclined back in her seat and closed her eyes. I was too horny to refuse a gold plated invitation. I unhooked my seat belt and leaned over the center console, sticking my hand inside her dress and twisting her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The sensation of the soft flesh of her breast and her sexy demeanor made my dick go rock hard. She reached over, unbuckling my belt and my pants and freeing my cock from my underwear.

"Ummmmm," she moaned as I continued to twist her nipple. She grasped my cock in her hand and started to pump it.

"Fuuuuck," I gasped, as her fingers played a magical tune on my cock. I temporarily forgot where we were going. "That's it babe." I took my hand out of her dress and dropped it to her thighs, bunching her dress up around her waist.

"Yeah, yeah, do it," she uttered in a husky voice. "Now."

I pulled her sopping wet panties to the side and plunged two fingers into her juice slickened cunt. The moist heat from her pussy made my cock pulse as she manipulated it with her fingers. I thought I was twenty-one again. I wanted to cum. Badly. Terri was ahead of me.

"Fuck me ... yeah fuck me good." Her voice went up an octave as her hips rose off the seat and her thighs had a vise like grip on my hand. "Cumming ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck" she cried as she undulated her hips and rocked her head back and forth.

But she didn't forget her manners, never losing hold of my cock. I felt that familiar twitch, and all of a sudden there were ropes of cum spurting out of my cock. The first spurt hit my new tie. Terri was quick enough to lean over and take my cock in her mouth to catch the remnants of my orgasm. She wrapped her lips tightly as she pulled off, sucking all of the cum into her greedy little mouth. She reached down into her purse and pulled out a tissue, daintily dabbing the last bits of cum off her lips.

I was panting, with my cock hanging out of my pants and a large wad of cum sitting on my new tie.

"God damn it," I cursed. "I just ruined a new fucking tie."

"Wasn't it worth it?" Terri looked like the cat that swallowed the proverbial canary, except in this case it was the cum from my dick.

"God damn right it was." I reached across her and pulled a spare tie out of the glove box. I pulled out my handkerchief and took off my tie, throwing them both on the floor on the passenger seat side. "You are a naughty little girl."

Her eyes sparkled. "Aren't I now?" She straightened up her dress and pulled a tube of lipstick out of her purse, fixing her lipstick using the vanity mirror on the visor. "Shouldn't we be going? We're going to be late."

I hitched up my pants and buckled my belt, then my seat belt. I draped my spare tie around my neck and started driving. "That was entirely your fault," I commented.

"You're implying that what we did was a mistake. Do I need to show you my tit again?"

"No ... no. You've made your point. It was a great idea."

"That's better."

I adjusted the rear view mirror so I could see her in the passenger seat. One fine lady with a slutty streak. Maybe there was something here ...

We arrived at my mother's house. I got out of the car and put my tie on without the aid of a mirror. Terri helped fix the knot and hand in hand we walked to the front door.

Chapter Four

Marnie

My mother was born as Margaret but from a young age was always called Marnie. She had a hardscrabble childhood, her father being a long haul truck driver and her mother a stay at home mom watching three girls. Her mother made most of her clothes, and though they didn't have a lot of money her daughters were always well-dressed. Living in a lower middle class neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Marnie learned how to watch out for herself while protecting her two younger sisters.

She never went to college. She was sorry she never experienced the joys of a higher education but never regretted her decision to seek a job out of high school. Her parents could barely make ends meet, and Marnie's salary and tips as a waitress not only eased the financial burden of everyday living, but also allowed her sisters to attend community college.

She met her future husband because of a clogged toilet. Her father called a plumber. The plumber brought an assistant, his son. The son, George Franklin, Jr., and his boyish good looks, caught Marnie's eye. She was a beauty, wearing a lightweight summer dress and open toed sandals. George Jr. wasn't blind. He asked for and received her agreement to a date, and the rest, as they say, was history. George Jr. inherited his dad's business, running a successful plumbing shop for thirty years, then dying of a heart attack at age fifty-five.

Though not for lack of trying, they were only able to have one child - me. My mother made it her life's mission that I would not want for anything. I attended the local Catholic high school where football was the unofficial second religion. Being blessed with a tall, wide body, I found myself playing offensive line, eventually making first team all-state. That level of achievement translated into a four year free ride at UNC. I was undersized for the pros, so I stayed in North Carolina, eventually building up a large venture capital business that was relocated to New York City.

I bought my mother a house about an hour and a half outside the City. It was a lovely ranch style house on a two acre fenced lot. She kept three Labradors, one yellow, one brown and one black. They greeted us when we arrived. After I finished putting on my tie, the yellow one, Boone, jumped on me, almost obliterating my replacement tie. It was only my quick reaction with my elbow that saved the tie.

The barking brought my mother to the front door. She looked stunning. Her gray streaked black hair was up in a French twist. She was wearing a red dress and matching shoes that flattered her trim figure. "Skeet!" she exclaimed as she waved. She came down the stairs to the porch and I walked briskly forward, taking her into my arms.

"Mom," I said as I hugged her. I kissed the top of her head. Her hair smelled of cut flowers.

She looked at me slightly teary eyed, then turned her head to face Terri. "You must be Terri. Skeet's told me so much about you. You look lovelier than the pictures Skeet keeps on his phone."

Terri was disarmed by my mother's compliment. "Why thank you. And I must say now I know where Skeet gets his good looks." Marnie took Terri by the hand and led her into the house. I followed, along with the three dogs.

My mom sat us down at the dinner table and went into the kitchen. "Your mom is lovely," Terri whispered.

"She is when she wants to be."

"Well, I don't see what the big deal is."

Marnie returned with her specialty, a standing rib roast with mashed potatoes and sautéed carrots. My mom was going all out. "Your favorite," she said, smiling and looking at me.

I could do nothing more than nod and say thank you. The enticing aroma was most distracting. Suddenly I was hungry and less concerned about Terri. She was right. She could take care of herself. I picked up the carving knife and served my mother, Terri, and then me. The roast was perfect, a salty crust on the outside and rare roast beef inside. As I was shoveling food in my mouth my mother asked her first probing question.

Not touching anything on her plate, Marnie asked, "So when did you and Skeet first start dating?"

"About two years ago."

"Two years." My mom turned to me. I was peacefully grazing on the mashed potatoes. "So honey, how come you haven't proposed to Terri yet?"

Terri dropped her fork. I stared at my girlfriend with my mouth open. Our eyes met, with mine now wide open. I then addressed my mother's loaded question. "I don't think we're ready to take that step."

My mom gave me a forced smile and then looked at Terri. "Do you agree with my son?"

Oh fuck, did my mom put poor Terri on the spot. She claimed she could face down lawyers who ate raw meat. Could she face down my mom?

"Mrs. Thornhill, we've never discussed it. I'm not sure I'm interested in getting married again."

My mom was clearly perplexed by that answer. "Why?"

"I was married when I was in my early twenties. The marriage only lasted for two years. My husband ended up having an affair that hurt me deeply."

I knew Terri was divorced when she was young, but she never felt the need to share with me the details. I didn't know she had been wounded by her divorce.

"That's unfortunate," my mom said with sympathy. "I was happily married for 35 years until my husband passed away. I never experienced the pain you have."

"Thank you," Terri replied in a subdued tone of voice. "I hadn't thought about it in quite a while."

"I'm so sorry I had you dredge up some unpleasant memories. Maybe I can cheer you up with some stories about Skeet when he was growing up." Terri's eyes lit up at the offer.

I went back to eating, half listening to the conversation about the trouble I had gotten into in high school. Both women were now laughing. We managed to make it through the rest of the meal with no other damage being inflicted.

We drove to Terri's house in silence. As we pulled up her driveway she turned to me with lust in her eyes. "Come in."

We got out of the car. We went into the house and raided her stash of fifteen year old single malt scotches. She poured us each a drink and finally felt the urge to talk. "You were right about your mom. She lulled me with praise and then dropped a bomb on the two of us."

"That's mom. You never know when the hammer's going to drop."

"Well, at least you were truthful. I respect you for that."

"Thank you."

"Do you still want to fuck me?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

We went upstairs to her bedroom. "Sit," she commanded. I sat in a stuffed armchair across the room from the bed. Terri pulled her jersey dress over her head, revealing a matching set of bra and panties. The panties still had a large dark spot from our earlier festivities. She unhooked her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders. Her breasts fell free, gently swaying back and forth. She put her hands under her breasts, lifting them up and offering them to me.

I got out of my chair, shedding my jacket, tie and shirt. I grasped one of her breasts in my hands, kneading the soft flesh and hungrily sucking on the elongated nipple.

"Yesssss," she hissed as the pleasurable friction of my wet tongue on her nipple caused goosebumps to rise on her arms. She fell backwards on the bed.

I laved her nipple, then the underside of her breast. As she shuddered in ecstasy I kissed the flat of her belly and then lower to her damp pubic hair and then the entrance to her sweet pussy. I brushed the top of my tongue against her clit, causing her to arch her back to meet my waiting mouth. I sucked her clit in my mouth, circling the sensitive nub with my tongue.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," Terri grunted as she felt an orgasm building in her core. I knew what would put her over the top. I wet my forefinger and touched the rim of her anus. I felt her ass clench as I circled her anus with my finger. "Oh my God," she gasped as her body started to convulse. I pushed my finger inside her, the muscles inside her pulsing as an orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed. She pulled me on top of her, desperately fumbling with my belt as I unbuckled and unzipped my pants. "Now fuck me."

The head of my penis immediately found her wet channel, the velvety soft skin embracing my cock. I pushed all the way inside her, with her grasping the back of her thighs to offer me easier passage. I took long slow strokes as her chest heaved. Her eyes were heavily lidded, pleading for me to bring her to another orgasm. I guided her on her hands and knees, getting behind her. My height and the length of my arms allowed me to pound her from behind while fondling her swaying breasts.

"Terri, Terri!" My hips were pressed against her ass, my cock buried deep in her pussy as my cock twitched and then unleashed its second load of that evening. She pushed back at me, her pussy squeezing me as she came. I stayed inside her as my cock deflated, pulling out and watching a stream of cum flowing out of her pussy and onto the sheets. She collapsed under me, us both panting and sweating.