The Warrior and the Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at her choice, this time fully visible to her. Hints of gentleness soften my eyes big brown eyes. I reach down and slide the peasant dress up her legs, ascending to her hips, and under her fine ass. Wrapping a powerful arm around her waist, I lift her off the furs with ease. With my free hand, I slide the dress from under her bottom. I pull it slightly up her torso, assuring it will not be caught beneath her. Setting her back upon the soft furs, I place her in a sitting position. Without needing to be told, she points her arms skyward, allowing me to free the dress, revealing Lilith's delicate frame. I toss the ruined fabric to the side, then draw back for a moment. I pause in pleased wonderment to drink in the beauty that waits before me.

Lilith's soft skin, now dampened with the sweet sweat of anticipation, glistens in the soft light and begs to be kissed. Radiant blue eyes glimmer with desire as they look into my soulful brown orbs. My eyes follow the graceful lines of her long neck. Descending along her sides, I appreciate the feminine curves of her waist and hips. Soft tufts of blond hair spring up between her legs shrouding the sweet prize I will be tasting so soon. The long statuesque legs I observed before trace down along the furs to her bare white feet. Drinking in the totality of her form, I consider she may have been sculpted by the Gods.

Gently, but firmly, I push her back onto the velvety bedding. With her comfortably nestled and lying before me I climb over her. Locking eyes, I see the sparks of growing passion mixed with the subtle trepidation of being taken for the first time. I will not have her in that way just yet. She chose to submit and be compliant instead of fighting me with resistance. Coupled with my burgeoning feelings towards her, I have decided to pleasure her first before fully claiming her innocence.

Lowering myself down, I do, however, let her feel the hardness of me pressing between your legs. This is just to give her something to crave for later. I crane my neck forward and turn my head to her side, running my tongue up her neck, along the side her jaw and up to her ear. Upon reaching the soft earlobe, I gently pull it into my mouth with my teeth and bite down slightly as I run the tip of my tongue along its edges. Feeling her shudder against me, I brush my lips along her ear, letting my breath tease her sense. "You will come to see I can be a very generous man, to those who earn my respect and good graces." I whisper, then pinch the soft lower part of her lobe in my teeth.

Releasing it from my mouth, and bracing myself on one arm, I use my free hand to turn her head towards me. Pressing my lips to hers, I engulf her small mouth in a passionate kiss, slipping my tongue into it. I am pleased to feel that she does not shrink from the intimate contact, but rather greedily embraces it. As she begins tangling her tongue with mine, a cold, delicate hand takes hold of bicep. Feeling the passion stirring, I grip tightly to the back of her neck. My fingers now massaging the base of her skull with their tips, our tongues continue wrestle.

As Lilith's body starts to push into mine, I know that she has fully given into to her desires and, more importantly, to me. I pull her head back away from mine and lower myself from her mouth, kissing my way down the neck and across the sensitive line of her collarbone. Descending further, I press my lips against the smooth skin of her chest and navigate to her left breast. Extending my tongue, I glide its warm, wet touch tenderly against the side of her breast before encircling the soft bumps of her areola. Against my cheek I feel an excitement-hardened nipple. Twisting my head a little, I lovingly flick it with my tongue.

I hear the faintest moan escape Lilith's lips. Oh no, such a demure reaction will not do, I think. Tightening my lips around it, I press my tongue underneath and suck hard. This time, there is nothing quiet or reserved about the noise that comes from her. Joining that impassioned vocal response, the hand Lilith had not removed from my arm as I maneuvered to her chest, squeezes tightly. I pull back from her body while not relinquishing the nipple in my mouth. The skin of her breast stretches taught and when I feel Lilith start to lift from the bed, I free it from my mouth with an audible pop. Once more, the fingers grasping me tighten and the sounds of pleasure drift down from above me.

As my fingers trace the edges of her right nipple, my mouth works progressively down the slightly cushioned stomach. As I approach her pelvis, I can feel the heat of Lilith's womanhood blooming against my chest, and long to be inside her. But like a good battle plan, nothing done right is every done hastily. So, while my fingers begin to pinch and gently twist her nipple, I pass whisper close to Lilith's pussy without stopping. Instead, I slide myself downward to position my face towards the tenderness of her inner thigh. With my weight no longer requiring support, I wrap the now useable arm around Lilith's leg and onto the top of her pelvis. For now, I am content to gently stroke through the golden field there. However, that is not my endgame. I know my hand's current position will be most advantageous in the moments to come.

Along the sensitive skin of the inner thigh, I brush my lips with the gentlest hint of contact, sending chills through her legs. Placing a succession of kisses as I go, I work my return northward to my destination, much like our ride back from battle. I softly and methodically run my tongue along the crease forming the right edge of her sacred triangle. I feel her body tremble at the sensation and have to stifle a laugh, knowing Lilith has felt mere teases of pleasure compared to what is next.

With my right hand still fondling her breast, I slip my left hand the short distance to the soft pink flesh, now wet with the foreplay-fueled desires. Tracing its outer lips with the tips of my fingers, I slowly work my way along the edges of her pussy as Lilith groans with delight. Caressing upward, I spread the top of her womanhood open to reveal her glistening clitoris before me. I purse my lips and blow a soft breath over her. Another shudder is induced from Lilith's body as I tantalize her with the sensation.

Teasing Lilith no further, I slide my tongue along the side of her clit and begin to massage it slowly, gently back and forth. With this stimulation, I feel her legs tense against my sides. Lilith's chest rises against my hand when she arches her back at this wonderful new sensation, so I press her back down. Electric tendrils of immense pleasure ricochet through her body as I gradually build the rate of oscillation from my tongue.

By the increased frequency and volume of her vocalizations joining her physical response, it is easy to imagine what Lilith is feeling. A whole new world of pleasures rockets within her. Sensations that she only had dreamt of in her innermost passions are now her reality. All of her fears of me and sorrow at the previous night's events melt away as the world recedes from her awareness. As I shift my pattern from the sideways movement to a clockwise rotation, the moans convert to words. "Oh, by the Gods!!" she loudly exclaims. When I begin to build speed, I feel Lilith's soft hands reach down to my head, her delicate fingers wrapping in my thick black hair. Unknowingly, she signals she is getting close. I take my hand from her breast and pull it down beside me, preparing to bring Lilith home.

Lilith's entire body commences trembling, her hips shifting and grinding her pelvis towards me with the involuntary reflexes of carnal lust. Alternating screams, exultations, and moans build to a breathless fervor, filling the air within my tent with its cacophony. I accelerate the rotation of my tongue in response. Just as I can feel the tremble grow to full on shaking, I slide my fingers into the soft, welcoming wetness.

She cries out in delight at the projections of pleasure emanating from her womanhood. The waves of ecstasy course through her body as she gyrates against me. I give her clit a moderately firm suck and feel Lilith crescendo beneath me as it pushes her over the edge. Fingers tighten their grip, nearly pulling the entangled hair between them from my scalp. As the series of orgasms pulse through her body, I withdraw from between her lips and move up and on top of her. With her juices still on my lips and tongue, I reconnect our mouths. Lilith's arms wrap tightly and up my back. Her delicate hands latch firmly onto my upper back.

Shifting my hips, I slide the full length of my manhood inside her and she gasps at the feel of its hardness filling her. Rocking my pelvis forward and back, I gently begin to thrust deeper, pulsing my erect penis within her opened flower. With my hand, I caress her cheek and softly say, "open your eyes." Obeying, the lids peel back to reveal the sapphire pools shimmering with pure ecstasy. Our gazes interlocked and intimate, Lilith begins oscillating her pelvis up, lifting herself ass from the bed to meet my penetrations. There is nothing planned or intentional in her actions, though. Her natural physical instincts are just taking over with the throws of passion as her body responds to the rhythm of my fucking.

Without breaking my pace, I draw my torso back and tuck my legs up between hers. I capture Lilith's hips with the powerful grasp of my strong hands. Pulling you towards me with each thrust, I delve further and deeper. Touching Lilith's innermost reaches with my throbbing cock, her moaning resumes, loud despite her breathless gasping. I feel the fire within me now building, as it had within Lilith earlier. Her hands reach for me. I release her hips for a moment and catch them in mine. I pull Lilith upward allowing her to embrace me around the neck. With Lilith now upright, she instinctively wraps her legs around me. I slide my hands down the small of her back and around her hips enabling me to get a firm grip of her compact ass with both hands.

Lilith moans and pants passionately before me, her face inches from mine. Like before, but in a breathless tone this time, I tell Lilith to open her eyes. When the love glazed soul windows meet mine, I fix Lilith with a stare that holds all the intensity of my being. As I feel my own climax coming, I hold our gaze, not breaking our contact for a moment, as I piston faster, harder inside her. With both of us panting now, I feel my presence expand inside her and am able to hold it back no longer. I let myself release, spurting my hot stream of seed into her. The sensation of me cumming in her triggers another, different, set of orgasms in her body. Lilith clings desperately to me as we both climax together.

Falling back to the furs, still entwined, and myself still inside her, I gently kiss Lilith on the lips. I brush the hair, matted to her forehead and cheek from passionate fucking away from her face. Gazing at her, I simply say, "Lilith, you are mine now. Forever, and always." She smiles up at me in pure radiance. The smile lights up her entire face. I can see the unmistakable look of love in her eyes as Lilith realizes she has found a happiness she couldn't have thought possible when my men invaded that village.

My heartbeat slowing, I withdraw from her, the sweat and fluids sticky between us. Gently, I kiss her neck, savoring the satisfyingly salty taste. "My lord," she starts, and I quickly interrupt her, "That title is reserved for pompous nobility. I am your husband, lover, protector and everything else. When around the men, you may call me 'sir' if you desire. When alone, I prefer you use my name, Bryennius." Her expression changing first to surprise, then to appreciation, she says, "Bryennius, I was terrified when you approached me in my village. As handsome and fierce as you looked, I feared you rape me then and there. Looking at your strong form, I thought you may tear me apart and leave me for dead. Instead what has transpired more than I could have hoped could be. I am so happy and grateful that is what you who deflowered me. I had never known the touch of a man. Now, I never want to know the touch of another on than you." I smile, big brown eyes full of compassion at the honesty flowing from her lips and nod my comprehension of her admission. My visage then shifts with a spark of lust touching my eyes and my grin widening. I say, "I appreciate your sincerity, but... Who said we are done?"

"Oh, are you not tired?" She asks, amazed at my comment. Guiding her hand to my shaft, hardened again in the elapsed moments. I kiss her and then say, "Not too tired to give you this again." Rising form her I tell her, "Tuck in your legs." She gives a quizzical look but obeys without hesitation. With her knees pulled up to her chest, her leg is no longer an obstruction to my plan. I reach down and flip her over onto her stomach and knees. With her ass pointed up to me, I grab my manhood and ease it back into her pussy, eliciting a pleased sigh in response. Grabbing firmly to her hips, I pull her back and up, forcing her to brace her upper body with her forearms, which was my intent.

Thrusting into Lilith, her cheeks ripple before me as they slap against my abs. My hand coursing along her ribs, finds her breasts. They are firm, but still swinging with the motion of being ridden from behind. I grab the one bouncing against my hand and grasp it hard, her nipple pinched between fingers. I continue pumping into her and she moans with delight at my cock penetrating her at the new angle. The wetness from her drips against my legs as the sounds of smacking skin, wet suction, and loud moans echo in my ears.

Lilith turns her head, blond hair sweeping across her shoulders, and looks back me. Her expression a mix of pure pleasure and passionate longing for the release of what she must feel building again. The sultry look grows the lusty fire in me to a conflagration. "Press back into me," I command, realizing how heavily I am breathing at the near huffed inflection of the words. She smiles and begins flexing her hips to meet my thrusts, keeping me driving deep into her.

With her aiding my penetration, I shift my other hand from her hip over to her pussy. My fingers slide around the soaked silky skin and I rub her labia, massaging her clit in its soft lips. Her eyes roll up and she bites down on her lip, her breath ragged and trembling. Her legs vibrating against me, I tilt my pelvis upwards, my cock raising up into her. "OH!!" she screams, and I feel her come again, the orgasmic spasms rocking her. I latch back onto her hips with my hands again and make the final deep thrusts. Tilting my head to the sky, "YESSS!!" I loudly groan into the ether as I climax. A pleased sigh escapes her at the feel of me spurting within her for a second time.

Pulling out, I move to the side and collapse exhausted beside her on the furs, my reserves fully spent. Falling at my side, her arm drapes over my chest and she nuzzles at my neck. Our chest heaving, our bodies tingling with satisfaction, we lay there soaked in our sweat and sex. "Gods, I could get accustomed to this," she soothingly says, when her breathing stabilizes. I smile broadly, and the sight of it moves her to something I hope to experience many times in the future. For the first time, she initiates contact. Mustering the last of her strength, she pushes herself up just enough to reach my face and kisses me sweetly on the lips. Melting back into me, her head falls upon my shoulder. I pull her close, with no desire to move for the rest of the day. Unfathomably content, we drift off into blissful sleep.

12