The Warrior's Reluctant Bride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath caught and hitched as one of his strikes made not only her ass cheeks clench, but her pussy as well. Her eyes widening in horror, Raina grunted and groaned under the force of his next blow, shocked to feel wet warmth pooling between her thighs. Rukh had punished her this way many times as a child, she was far from a stranger to a bruised bottom for her unrestrained tongue, yet, never had it felt like this.

He alternated, rubbing soothing circles over her reddened bottom, cupping her gently before bringing his calloused hand down to make her scream. It was the duality of his caresses and strikes that had her gasping between shrieks, her ass clenching, hoping he would not notice the dampness beginning to dribble between her neither lips with every caress of her tender skin.

Raina's back arched, trying to lift her beaded nipples off the furs, away from delightful feeling they sparked each time he caused her to jump, her pink peaks dragging across the coarse hair deliciously. She bit her tongue to keep from moaning, the pain and pleasure swirling so tightly together it was almost impossible to tell them apart.

Panting above her with his exertion, Asim's hand slipped from her back to her neck again, forcing her cheek against the bedding to hold her still. Shaking under his grip, Raina bit her lip, disturbed to realize she was the only one taking sexual pleasure in his dispensation of pain, his flaccid cock pressed against her thigh through his wrappings proof enough.

"Damn you," she cried viciously, too close to the edge, tears welling in shame. What in the seven hells was wrong with her?

Asim snarled, renewing the sting of his palm on her full cheeks. He swat her until she groaned gutturally and shuddered. Arching a brow in confusion, Asim slipped his fingers between her red stinging cheeks and dragged them over her soaping slit, a small curious smile spreading over his lips at the dampness he found there.

Raina scowled, her teeth biting into her lip to stay silent, her lash line watering as Asim wiped his damp fingertips over the sensitive skin of her ass. "It appears you enjoyed that," he observed, his amused tone stinging her pride worse than his hands on her bottom as he spread her cheeks apart for a better view.

Asim licked his lips as he gazed hungrily down at her dripping sex, convinced she'd relished his aggressive reprimand far more than he had. His cock throbbed with renewed vigor beneath his wrappings as he debated with himself. Throwing caution to the wind, deciding she had already made clear how much she disliked him, Asim tugged his wrapping out of the way, freeing his member.

Pulling her to her knees by the hips, Asim smiled down at her red bottom. "Call me 'beast'," he encouraged, looking for permission to take her like the animal she accused him of being, the way she seemed to like. He was determined to feel her next release around his cock, mildly annoyed he'd robbed himself of experiencing the first.

Raina was silent, her face buried in her forearms, her eyes squeezed closed as traitorous tears finally slipped silently from the corners of her eyes, utterly humiliated.

"Raina," Asim's voice boomed from behind her, his heavy cockhead brushing against her sensitive slit. Still, she didn't move, didn't speak, didn't rise to the challenge in his voice, just remained stone still.

Draping himself over her, Asim moved her hair away from her face gently, gathering it in his fist before lowering his mouth to her unguarded ear, noticing her frustrated tears for the first time. Feeling as though he'd been winded by a warhammer, his chest tightened at the sight of her vulnerability.

He'd meant to challenge her again, instead he tempered his voice to a whisper, trying to comfort her. "Say my name and I will bring you pleasure," he offered, ashamed he'd taken her punishment too far, "I will soothe your ache," he promised, his breath on her skin making her shiver and cry harder, her shoulders shaking.

His voice was a rich timber, like honey drizzled over thunder, the sensual tone testing her resolve as her body trembled, utterly tempted to give over to him. "Give in, be mine," he coaxed, "accept you are my wife, and I will love you like one," he pressed.

Raina's eyes flashed with anger at the reminder. Appalled that he would have the audacity to beat her and then make love to her. "Piss on you," she bit out between her clenched teeth, tears streaming over her furious face as she glared back at him over her shoulder.

Leaning back, away from her, Asim frowned down at her back, saddened by her response. He considered thrusting into her, forcing her to admit she wanted him, edging her next orgasm until she begged him for release. What good would it bring though? More fighting? More insults? More resistance the next time?

Dragging his palm softly down her ridged spine and over the heated skin of her ass, he conceded defeat. Forcing her to acknowledge her sexual desire for him was enough. He closed his eyes to avoid the angry red splotches covering her round cheeks and her vicious tear-streaked face, reminding him what he'd done to her. "Fine, Raina. Rest." He offered in lieu of apology.

It was only as he exhaled the tension in his own body, poised for her to bite back at him, that he noticed how soft she had gone in his grip. Her spine was no longer stiff. Instead, she sagged, her hiccupped sobs becoming louder as the seconds passed.

Raina collapsed onto the furs, crying so violently her body shook as though her orgasm had not ebbed. She was distraught. Forcing her was what she'd need to hate him, to hold onto her anger. To convince herself he was incapable of compassion. No longer locked in a battle of wills, her anger leaked out of her and she had nothing to hold on to other than the shame of her release, the pain radiating from her bottom and the realization that for the span of a heartbeat, as she snapped at him, she'd wanted nothing more than for him to sink into her and make her break in bliss.

Grimacing, ashamed of himself, for punishing her, for breaking her, for making more of a mess between them, Asim lay down beside her. He tossed a fur over her body before tugging her limp body into the circle of his strong arms. He stared up at the stars late into the night, listening to her weep, at a loss for words. He'd meant it when he'd said her desire would change everything between them. He hadn't meant like this though.

~ ~ ~

Davar grinned up at Mira as she stripped for him in the light of his tent fire. He groaned in delight as her tunic fell away from her body, his eyes travelling over her soft fleshy hips, her slightly rounded tummy and her large heavy breasts. He licked his lips as his gaze settled on the swatch of curly hair hiding her sex from him. "You are a vision," he murmured, his smile widening as she arched a brow at him in amusement.

"How would you have me?" Mira asked, admitting only to herself that his usual eagerness for her attention was less overbearing and more charming in this particular moment.

"On my tongue, so that I might finally taste your nectar, as I've tasted your mouth," Devar replied, lying back on his furs, his arms spread out to either side of him as though he was naught but her toy to play with.

Both brows rising in surprise, Mira circled around to the top of his furs, feeling awkward and unsure of herself. She was accustomed to Asim's firm hands manipulating her into whatever position suited him, she had no idea what to do. "Kneel over me, Mira," he encouraged, his smile firmly pasted on his lips.

Lowering herself to her hands and knees, Mira crawled backwards, still feeling uncomfortable as she tucked her feet against his shoulders. "Perfect," Davar praised her, "now come here, sweetness," he instructed, wrapping his hands over her thighs so he could tug her bottom down over his face, her legs widening to make room for his head.

The sudden movement catching her off balance, one hand flew out in front of her, supporting her weight as the other came to rest on the crown of his head, her fingers tangling in the long braid down the center of his skull. She gasped, her breasts swinging as he nuzzled her cunt, breathing deeply. "You are Illirium," Davar whispered against her soft, damp curls, his breath making her shudder as his tongue darted out to split her folds and collect her dew.

Moaning, Mira rocked herself forward on his tongue, allowing him to lick more of her wet slit, "your lies are very pretty Davar, but you have no need to flatter me any longer, I am yours," she whispered, surprised by how pleasurable his tongue was.

"I do not lie, when I die and find my resting place in Illirium, I will compare it to your cunt and find it lacking, I am sure," he teased, his voice garbled with his tongue lodged against her clit.

Mira's ensuing giggle devolved into a long moan as he flicked his tongue over her clit in a staccato rhythm, his chin firm against her core as she rocked against his face. "Davar," she whispered in reverence, reminding herself just who was pleasuring her.

Sucking on her clit gently, Davar reached up with one great arm, using his fingers to tug on the ends of her hair, encouraging her to look down at him. He smiled as she lifted off him slightly, flattening her breasts to her chest so she could meet his gaze around them. "I want to see your face when I shatter you," he teased, "keep your eyes on me," he instructed, tugging her ass back down to his face, her full weight on him now, her hands occupied with her breasts.

Davar groaned in pleasure as he ate of her in earnest, her fleshy ass between his fingers as he squeezed it in encouragement every time she rocked tentatively against his tongue. He groaned and hummed on her clit, enjoying the way her eyes sparkled with pleasure with each new sensation.

He laved her from core to clit with the flat of his tongue, pausing along the way to swirl his tongue in her weeping hole, enjoying the way she cried out with each pass. He moaned in delight, his hips bucking slightly, his neglected cock drooling with precum while her inner walls tightened.

Finally, she shook, her thighs trembling to either side of his head as he sucked on her. Kissing her clit, circling it with his tongue, he kept suction on the small sensitive nub even as she fell apart above him.

Mira shrieked, her cunt flooding, threatening to drown him as he continued to lap at her slit diligently, his eyes full of merriment as he stared up at her. Reaching down to cradle his head, Mira lifted herself off his mouth, caressing his cheek as she shifted down his body. "I did not know a man could please a woman so," she whispered, slipping down his chest.

"Asim, didn't-" Davar whispered in disappointment, annoyed his chieftain hadn't paid homage to her body the way he should have.

"Shh, let us speak only of us this night," she whispered, cutting him off as she unbuckled his belt and pulled away his wrappings.

Davar closed his eyes and sighed happily, "whatever you wish woman, you need only ask," he teased.

Frowning down at his member, Mira pondered how she would possibly fit the thing in her mouth. Asim's had been roughly the same girth, but Davar was an inch, perhaps an inch and a half longer. Resolving herself to her task, Mira settled between his spread thighs, massaging his cock in her hands, lathering his precum the length of his member, slickening her hand's movement. Wrapping her fists around it, lacing her fingers, she pumped him, creating resistance with her thumbs as they glided over his glands and then slid down to tease his frenulum with each pass.

Davar grunted, his hips bucking as Mira's sweet mouth engulfed the head of his cock, his shaft wrapped between her hands as she teased his slit with her tongue. "Can you take more?" he asked, propping himself up on an elbow so he could cradle her head with the opposite hand.

Releasing him, Mira sucked in a deep breath, "I will try," she offered.

"Another time perhaps," he countered, noticing her reluctance, "for now I would have your lips on mine," he suggested, tugging her up his body.

Sighing in contentment, Mira closed her eyes as Davar rolled her gently under his strong, warm body. He took his time with her, peppering her face with kisses, whispering compliments as he went, reminding her of how long he'd been pining for her.

Taking hold of her elbows, Davar pushed her arms above her head, pinning them to the sides of her ears as he dipped his mouth to her chest. Mewling, Mira squirmed as his hot mouth mauled her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure down to her aching pussy.

Instinctively, she spread her thighs wider, making more room for the large man occupying the space between them. "Davar, I feel hollow," she whispered as he pushed her breasts together so he could suck both nipples at once.

"Not for long," he promised, rearing back to his knees. Mira tilt her head to the side as she looked up at the man towering over her. Davar was wide, with arms like legs and legs like tree trunks. Her eyes narrowed as her gaze traced his scars, the ones that told his story. How many had she dressed when they were new? How many times had she touched him without returning his affection? Why could she not remember?

"Davar-" she began hesitantly. Staring down at his nude love, Davar smiled warmly, her thick brown hair framing her head as it spread around her, a perfect frame for her face. "Why me?" she whispered, unsure she truly wished to know the answer as she lay spread nude before him, her thighs draped wide over his.

Davar spread his knees, lowering himself closer to her as he hooked his hands under her knees, pushing them back and apart, putting her lovely cunt on display for him. "You are soft in all the ways I am hard, quiet in all the ways I am too loud, gentle in the all the ways I am not. You are a weaver, I am a tanner, we both create, it is a natural attraction," he explained.

Mira scoffed as he aligned himself with her damp, heated hole, "you are a warrior," she corrected.

Arching a brow, Davar shook his head, an impish smile on his lips, "no. A warrior's trade is blood. I am a tanner that fights when his chieftain tells him to," he reassured, closing his eyes as he sunk the first inch of his hard cock into her soft body. "Illirium or not, you are divine," he whispered.

Taking great joy in watching his face, Mira bit her lip to keep from groaning as he pushed the rest of the way into her. The slight discomfort giving way to desire as her body adjusted around his intrusion.

She sighed in pleasure as he seated himself fully, gripping him with her muscles, Mira delighted in the heavy weight of him inside her, she felt snug, full, to a degree she'd never felt with Asim. "Davar," she moaned, unable to communicate what she was feeling as she gazed up at him, her feet at his shoulders as he folded her in on herself.

Groaning, Davar held himself deep, shuddering as her pussy pulsed around him, the sheath tight and deeper than he could remember having a woman take him before. He moaned softly, giving her a moment to adjust, pleased she'd been able to take all of him, even as her muscles clenched and sent shockwaves of pleasure along his spine.

Carefully withdrawing a few inches, Davar thrust back into her slick cunt, opening his eyes as she grunted with the force of his hips. Watching her face, he did it again, the side of his mouth curling in amusement as her eyes flared wide and then hooded with desire. "Ahh, I see," he murmured, thoroughly entertained, "my sweet, soft, Mira, likes it deep?"

Whimpering, Mira gripped the furs to either side of her as Davar thrust again, no longer holding back his strength. His cock bottomed out with every slow entry; her body helpless to do anything other than take it as he slid himself into her, each stroke allowing his cockhead to kiss the mouth of her womb.

Davar moaned, switching to quick shallow thrusts, watching as her heavy tits circled on her chest with the force of his love. Panting, he released her knees, pleasantly surprised when she planted her feet, lifted her hips and began rocking against him, ensuring he was buried once more to the hilt.

He took hold of her tits, brushing his thumbs over her nipples, pinching them between his thumbs and the sides of his scarred forefingers every third pass. "Oh gods," Mira moaned, her abdomen tightening as she impaled and rocked herself on his thick rod.

Releasing a breast, Davar licked his thumb, reaching between them with the thick digit, he circled her clit lovingly. "Take your pleasure, my love, enjoy it," he rumbled, thoroughly pleased by his new wife's bed play as her breath hitched, her eyes snapping shut as she spasmed. Davar watched on in rapture, taking hold of her thighs, supporting her body as it trembled around his cock.

Intent on riding her through the last of her orgasm, Davar lowered his body over her, her thighs wide over his bent knees, his hands hooked over the back of her shoulders, his face in her neck and hair as he rutted against her passionately. His ferocity sending her spiraling into another mini orgasm as he came with a roar, his sperm hot as it splashed against her cervix, rushing her womb.

Mira lay limp in his arms, the feeling wholly new to her. Asim had never spilled inside her, always finishing on her back or stomach, rejecting a union with her. She closed her eyes, sighing, a happy smile on her lips. She much preferred this, she thought, enjoying the heat sloshing inside her as Davar pulsed and claimed her for his own.

Rolling onto his back, Davar pulled Mira with him, keeping himself lodged inside her as he pulled a fur over their naked bodies. Her head pillowed on his wide chest, Davar brushed her long mane to the side, dragging his blunt fingers up and down her soft skin gently, his other hand on her bottom, holding her in place atop him.

Mira didn't so much as stir, her eyes closed, her body sated. Never had she been treated so gently, so reverently. "I'm sorry," she whispered as his large hands caressed her.

"Sorry for what?" he murmured in confusion.

"For not returning your feelings," she whispered, tears slipping over her cheeks.

Closing his eyes, Davar sighed heavily, "I knew he was lying. You did not ask for me this night, did you?"

"No," she whispered regretfully, shaking her head in shame for hurting him.

He grunted, acknowledging her honesty, meeting it with his own. "I wanted to challenge him outright for you, the first time he took you to his furs," he admitted quietly, wishing he'd voiced his feelings sooner to Asim, knowing his chief never would have taken her if he'd known. Mira held her breath, "but you were so damn happy, and I could never hurt you," he confessed, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Pushing herself up on his chest, Mira glared down at Davar, "he's your chieftain, your friend," she admonished.

Davar shrugged, "also a good deterrent, as I have no desire to hold that responsibility, nor harm my boyhood companion. However, that reason stilled my hand a hell of a lot less often than the idea of your tears."

"You truly care for me, don't you?" Mira whispered in dismay to realize what she could have enjoyed months ago had she accepted his advances the first time he'd approached her.

"You think I lie?" he teased.

"I think you use that pretty tongue of yours to bewitch all the women in this tribe. None speak ill of you, too besotted by your cheeriness and that no good smile of yours," she replied, her voice dripping with suspicion, still uncertain why he would pick her.

Davar laughed heartily, "only to sing your praises," he reassured, tugging her down for a passionate kiss.

~ ~ ~

The tent was dark as Raina came to, awoken by the fullness of her bladder, her head aching, her mouth dry and her eyes crusted. Taking a moment to focus, she frowned when she realized the reason she felt movement was not due to dizziness, but because she slumbered on her husband's chest, her body rising and falling with the force of his deep breathing. He had one of his powerful arms wrapped around her, holding her tight, preventing her from rolling over to put weight on her abused bottom.