The Warrior's Reluctant Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why force me if you want my affection?" Raina spat, trying to pull his hand away from her face by the wrist.

Asim kept his hand where it was, giving her no choice but to accept his caress, "because you are beautiful and spirited and strong of body," he teased, repeating his words. "You need to be tamed, your father did a piss poor job, I will do better. You need to understand your place, and your duty." He explained, lowering his face so he could kiss the frown from her mouth.

Raina's lips remained firm beneath his as his hand slipped from her cheek and moved to cup the back of her head, his fingers buried in her hair as he forced her to accept his kiss. "Stop it!" she shouted, trying to shove him away as he trailed his lips along her jaw and began ravaging her neck with open mouthed kisses, her pushing hands on his chest useless against his strength.

Dropping the reins, Asim used his free hand to lift her tunic. Pressing his meaty hand between her legs, he nipped her neck as his fingers teased her sticky slit. "Don't," Raina pleaded.

Pulling away from her neck, Asim pressed his forehead to hers even as he buried a thick finger inside her tight channel, making her groan. "Why should I not? You are my wife, I am your husband, touching you is my right," he argued.

"Because as your wife, I should be respected!" she countered, trying to pull his fingers free of her. "Because I want another!"

Scoffing, Asim added another finger, stretching her raw passage for his cock as it swelled beneath his waist wrap. "Respect is earned, why should I respect a woman that calls me beast, throws her affection for another man in my face, runs from me, denies me, and is selfish enough to purposely bring my wrath down on her people with no regard for their fate? No, my little viper, I will not respect you or your wishes until you stop acting like a spoiled child and begin acting like a leader."

Eyes widening in surprise at his words, Raina felt her eyes beginning to water as he flipped her forcibly away from him and walked her towards a tree, his hand tight on the back of her neck. "Bend over and place your palms on the bark," he ordered.

Biting down on her lip, Raina did as she was told, her heart weeping as Asim took hold of her hair in one great fist, flipping up her skirt of her tunic with the other.

She heard the rustling of material and then drew blood from her lip as his heavy cock filled her swiftly, stretching out her sore, well used pussy. Tears fell from her eyes, splattering the greenery beneath her feet as he took her, a firm hand on her hip, holding her to him as the other pulled her hair like the reins of a horse.

She grimaced, the stretch of her cunt burning and not the least bit pleasurable this time, the stickiness of his dried seed on her pussy lips making his entry that much worse for her.

"You're hurting me," she whispered as he rode her with little care for her pleasure. This was nothing like his touch before.

"Good, I hope your cunt stings as much as my pride did when you ran," he spat, his thrusts increasing in strength and fury, forcing her up onto her toes with every ram of his pelvis against her ass.

"Please, I'll be good, I'll stay! Make it like before, this is awful," she pleaded, her tears flowing freely now as he continued to pound her, enjoying how tight her pussy felt around his cock. Without the slickness of her arousal, her cunt walls gripped his member like vice, tugging on his foreskin with every thrust.

Holding himself deep, yanking a little harder on her hair, forcing her gaze skywards as her back arched to accommodate his handling, he studied her face, seeing the defeat in her watery eyes. Satisfied she'd submitted, Asim released her hip and loosened his grip on her hair, licking his thumb before reaching between her legs.

Gently, he strummed her clit, his mouth a flatline even as her arousal gathered around his cock. "Better?" he asked a minute later, thrusting shallowly, testing the dampness now slickening his cock.

"Mmmh," Raina grunted in response, her nails digging into the bark beneath them. She wanted to scream at him to stop, even as his cock churned something within her.

She groaned as his strong hands squeezed her tits through the material of her tunic, rubbing and tugging on her aching nipples. Clenching her teeth, Raina fought off the moan building in her belly, refusing to give him the satisfaction of pleasing her.

Unable to see her face, Asim pulled out of her, turning her towards him even as he scooped her thighs over his hips and slammed her back against the tree. "Look at me," he ordered as he thrust back into her, delighting in the way her face contorted with pleasure, her eyes angry.

"That's right, I am your man now, know it's Asim that your cunt weeps for," he taunted, releasing her right thigh so he could fit his hand between them and rub circles over her clit.

"It changes nothing," Raina hissed as her pussy clenched like a vice on his cock, a small orgasm making her thighs twitch.

He laughed in her face, "it will change everything," he promised her cockily as he thrust brutally against her. She groaned as he prodded her one last time and came, his seed scalding as it washed over her inner walls, soothing the initial pain he'd caused her.

~ ~ ~

Raina held herself stiff as she walked back into camp at Asim's side, making it appear as though they'd simply been out for a stroll. "Go to our tent, I will return Yetu and then join you," he told her, patting his horse's neck.

"The sun is still high in the sky; might I be allowed to wander the camp?" Raina protested.

"You may wander once I am assured you will not run. Freedom is a privilege, you will stay in the tent unless I bid you otherwise," he informed her, his voice hard. The right side of his mouth curled as she stomped away from him, his eyes trailing her as she flung one heavy flap to the side dramatically and disappeared inside his tent.

Raina went straight to the wash bowl, wetting the cloth beside it, she wiped her inner thighs and between her legs, trying to clean away the traces Asim had left of himself on her body. She didn't like the way it made her feel, dirty, used, claimed.

The way he'd handled her in the woods was nothing like how he'd touched her in the tent. Rukh was right, she ought not give him another reason to hurt her, no matter how much her heart longed for Marin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you'd like me to post more of this story. This was inspired by the song 'Irresistable' by Fall Out Boy