The Watchers

Story Info
Genesis 6:1-4.
2.7k words
3.83
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Mankind had begun multiplying on the Earth and to them were born daughters. The Creator sends 200 angels to keep watch over them. This began in the days of Jared.

"Ok, we must protect humanity from any and all threats," Semyâzâ, the leader of the host says to his companions. They nod and proceed on with their task.

As the days went on he and the others begin to really notice the daughters of men. There was something different about them, something wonderful. They had nice legs, thighs, butts, oh their breasts! Those eyes and hair, luscious lips! They were something special that the Creator had created. Almost hard to believe they came from one woman Eve who came from the one rib of Adam.

They continued on with their mission but they couldn't stop thinking about the daughters of men.

As Semyâzâ looks down again he sees a man and woman knowing each other. "Oh! They think they alone? I shouldn't be looking but..." He hears the woman moaning. "Such an exquisite sound." The woman was now fully nude. The man was sucking on her breasts. He thrusts faster into her but pulls out and turns on her stomach. He was mounting her like a dog. "This is disgusting for him to mount her like the way beasts mate and yet she is enjoying it! I wonder what it would be like. No I must not think of such a thing."

He was suddenly aware three more including Azâzêl were watching the action. "What wonder!" Azâzêl cheers.

"Indeed," one of the other angels nod in agreement.

"Now she's on him," the third angel points.

"Wish she was on me," the second one pouts.

They continue watching the entertainment. Both the man and woman were groaning in pleasure.

"The way he does his tongue, so fortunate."

They continue for a bit longer and then the woman climaxes and then the man.

"Alright shows over," said Semyâzâ approaching them. "We have work to do."

The three nod and take off, a minute later Semyâzâ joins them but not before looking back. The couple were starting again. This doesn't go unnoticed by Azâzêl.

****

Semyâzâ lets out sad sigh, "All we can do is observe not interact or interfere unless given permission by the Creator." He watches as two men argue and fight. A minute late a woman appears and runs to them in order to break up the fight. Her eyes were a rare color of purple. She was exceptionally beautiful. "So fair women are, truly." He leaves.

Back at his estate Semyâzâ tries to rest but the only thing on his mind was the purple eyed woman. "Why is man so fortunate? Why wasn't mates created for us? They seem so free. No I'm starting to sound like Lucifer." He dismisses the thought and rests.

Days became weeks and then months and the Watchers were at the breaking point. All 200 of them decent to Mount Hermon. "Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men beget us children," the Watchers say to one another and then look at Semyâzâ for an answer.

Semyâzâ went to edge and ponders the decision, he couldn't hold back his lust either but he was the chief leader of them all. He looks back at the others, "I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin."

"Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual implications not to abandon this plan but to do this thing," they answer him.

He was silent for a moment but nods in approval to the other leaders: Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kokabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîyâl, Azâzêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Yômyâêl and Sariêl. Each one was the chief of tens.

****

The 200 in the guise of human males went down before the human race. The humans were astonished and many bow for they were in the presences of such holy ones.

"Greets good humans of the Earth, I am called Semyâzâ, leader of the host charge by the Creator to keep watch over you."

"We are truly honored by you to come visit us," a wise man says.

"The honor is ours and we are pleased with how you all live."

"Thank you, it means so much hearing of praise from such holy ones."

"Long have we watched and in our watching we've noticed how fair the daughters of men are and we would be honored if we could have one the daughters as wife."

The human were astonished especially the women who not known a man for they were virgins. The angels were very handsome, more handsome than the men themselves.

"In exchange for their hand we will teach you secrets that will make your lives a lot easier than ever before. Secrets you yourselves would spend years maybe not in your lifetime trying to find."

The men nod in approval.

So each Angel chose a daughter of men for a wife. A wedding ceremony and feast was prepared for the union between angel and woman.

****

Semyâzâ flies his new wife, the purple eyed woman to his estate. "It's beautiful," his wife complements when she gazes upon it.

"Yes, it's now your home." He picks her up and carries her inside. Semyâzâ smiles for he could hear his associates having relations with their wives. "No regrets," he murmurs to himself. He lays her gently on the bed and kisses her. He gives her a kiss on the neck and his left hand touches her right breast.

They moan as they kiss and then he stops and she begins to remove his clothes first. Her eyes widen delight as she gazes at 15 inches of his angelic tool. It was as thick as a strong rope and his testicles were the size of goose eggs.

"Go on touch it."

She touches the tip and goes down the shaft and her left hand touches his testicles.

"I want you to stroke it."

"Stroke it?"

"Yeah, stroke the shaft up and down."

She begins going up and down.

"Ohh yeah like that." She starts tickling his testicles. She slowly increases her stroking. "Ah your hand are so soft and warm like pillows," he moans. She smiles and he smiles back. It was like a dream and yet it wasn't this was reality, he couldn't believe he was doing this but yet he was. "No regrets," he thought. He suddenly feels a familiar sensation. "I'm gonna.... I'm gonna...ahh!" He erupts and some of it lands on his wife's clothing.

She stares at the gold stuff and touches it. "So this is semen, angelic seed." She suddenly feels the urge to taste it. "Hmmm, it's sweet and a bit salty but mostly sweet."

He recalls the first time he ejaculated, he and some of his cohorts happen upon a group of women bathing, at least twenty of them. They felt the urge to stroke upon watching the beauties in all their glory, laughing, swimming and some comparing their breast size, what a glorious day that had been, he sighs.

She could see he was still quite hard. "Shall I stroke you again?"

"No I shall take my turn with you."

She gives him her hand and he takes it, leading her to their bed. He lifts up her wedding garment and kisses her and then turns his attention to her love hole. He begins touching her labia. She squirms for no one had ever touched her there.

"Should I stop?"

"No, no, it feels nice."

He resumes touching her labia while his other hand pokes and rubs her clit. He sticks one finger inside and she moans loudly. He sticks another finger in and slowly finger thrust. "This feels wonderful." He increases speed and feels wetness gushing out. He pulls his fingers out and licks her up juice. "Mmmm!" He inserts his tongue in.

"Oh my goodness!" She breaths happily.

He goes up and down and tongue twists causing her to squirm even more. He removes his tongue and proceeds to remove the rest of his clothing. "I'm going to put it to you now!" He kisses her and begins pounding her. "Look at those breasts!" He thought. "Big and juicy." He kisses her again and begins groping her breasts. He licks right one and sucks on it and then he does the left one the same.

He pulls out of her and she sits on his angelic pole and goes forward, backwards, up and down. He takes hold of her breasts and plays with them again and he feels her nipples become harder and harder just like her clit.

"Oh Semyâzâ I love you!" She screams. A second later she climbs off and pulls the reverse. He smiles while watching her asscheeks jiggle. He pitches her hard nipples. "Oh this is amazing!" She increases speed and a second later she climaxes.

Semyâzâ sighs happily. This was the best. His wife kisses him on the cheek and leaves the room for a moment. He decides to see how his cohorts were doing so he exits the bed and looks out the widow.

Arâkîba was mounting his wife. He had one hand pulling her hair and the other hand was caressing her left breast.

Râmêêl was knowing his wife sideways. He had one her legs in the air while she was rubbing her clit and then she grips his testicles. "Yes, yes, yes!" She moans.

Kokabîêl was getting his nipples licked and sucked on by his wife.

Tâmîêl was eating his wife out while she was on top sucking him off.

Râmîêl has his wife against the wall thrusting away.

Dânêl's wife was being deep throated upside down.

Êzêqêêl was knowing his wife upside down.

Barâqîyâl's wife was sitting on his face.

Azâzêl was standing up while pounding his wife.

Armârôs had his angelic tool between his wife's breasts.

Batârêl has his wife by her arms and pulling her into him.

Anânêl had his wife in the air by her legs.

Zaqîêl's wife was stroking his angelic tool with her feet.

Samsâpêêl was playing with his wife's breasts.

Satarêl was pounding his wife against a table.

Tûrêl was engaging in flight sex with his wife.

Yômyâêl was in his pool pounding his wife.

Sariêl was on the roof of his estate with wife.

"No regrets," he says to himself. His wife comes in smiling. "Ready to go again?" She nods and they kiss again. He pinches and twists her nipples and she lets out a happy moan. He takes her left leg and puts it around his waist. She licks his neck and they fall on the bed.

She licks his navel and goes up and licks his nipples. She sighs happily and he rests one hand on her buttocks and gives both cheeks a slap. "Semyâzâ! Oh Semyâzâ!" She screams happily and begins thrusting forward and backwards on his angelic tool. She starts playing with her breasts and goes up and down. A second later she plays with her clit and he squeezes her right breast. Her moans got louder and louder. "Oh Semyâzâ I'm so close!" He smiles and takes over thrusting.

He could feel the pressure building up. It was like a dream, a dream he wanted to last forever. He lets out a cry and releases his load into his wife. She collapses on him and kisses his cheek.

****

"Come hither, men so we may teach you how to improve your lives," Semyâzâ announces.

"I, Azâzêl shall teach you the art of working metals, as I have taught Tubal-Cain."

The men were astonished. "Tubal-Cain! He taught the great Tubal-Cain!"

And so Azâzêl taught them how to make swords, knives, shields and breastplates. He taught them how to make ornaments and bracelets, the reveal of precious stones, the use of antimony, coloring tinctures and cosmetics which made women look even more beautiful.

"I, Semyâzâ will teach you enchantments and root cutting."

"I, Armârôs will teach you resolving of enchantments."

"I, Barâqîyâl will teach you astrology."

"I Kôkabêl will teach you the constellations."

"I Ezêqêêl will teach you the knowledge of the clouds."

"I Araqiêl will teach you the signs of the Earth."

"I Shamsiêl will teach you the signs of the sun."

"I Sariêl will teach you the course of the moon."

****

A few days later Semyâzâ was on his way home when an angel not affiliated with his group appears. "Hello Semyâzâ it's been awhile."

"Lucifer, why are you here and where are you going?!" He demands.

"I'm going to and fro on the Earth and thought I should congratulate you and the others on your marriages. But is the Creator please with your actions?"

Semyâzâ was silent.

"Why are humans allowed this pleasure and not us? Why were we denied mates of our own?"

Again Semyâzâ was silent.

"Now you understand. I was not created to be subservient to humans and neither was you and the others."

"What do you want, Lucifer!?"

"Hey no need to yell, I just wanted to congratulate you. You do know what you've done right?"

Semyâzâ looks away in guilt and shame.

"You've gone down a path which there's no return so since we're both in rebellion why not join my side?"

Semyâzâ looks at Lucifer with astonishment.

"It's unfair that you should be denied. You and your cohorts are welcome to join me and the 1/3 unless you wish to suffer the wrath of the Creator. It's the only way to save your wife and future offspring from certain death. So what do you say? You deserve to be happy and so do the others."

"You were Creator's favorite. Do you miss it? Do you miss being His Herald?"

"Nope what I do now is lot more fun. No more being a servant, I'm the master of my own self and you can be too so join me."

There was no turning back, he cross the line. He was a Fallen Angel now. He nods and shakes hands with Lucifer. "I'll bring others to your side."

Lucifer nods, "I'll be waiting."

"So are you planning to take a wife as well?"

"No I'm after something bigger." The human soul, this world and to be greater than the Most High.

****

"No regrets," Semyâzâ says to himself and kisses his wife. He pulls her legs up and spreads them apart. He begins pounding her again.

"Ahh that feels good," Semyâzâ wife sighs happily.

He increases speed and watch her beautiful breasts bounce wildly. "Was I really going to pass this up?" He thought.

"Ah ah! Pull my hair!" His wife cried happily. He pulls out and turns his wife on her stomach, he grabs her hair and resumes the love making. He gives her buttocks a slap and then another and another.

"Oh Semyâzâ!" She moans. He gives her breasts a squeeze and pinches and twists her nipples. He speeds up and her moans grew louder, she came but he was still going strong. All doubts ceased for the lust was too great, he wasn't going to blame himself, the Creator was to blame for making the Daughters of Men so beautiful and for not making mates for the Angels. He and his 199 were going to live by their own rules now just like Lucifer and the 1/3.

His wife came again. He slows his thrusts and kisses her again. This was his wife and he would protect her. He could feel the pressure in his testicles building up. A few second later he came inside her once again. If not already, his angelic sperm would reach her human egg thus creating a new type of life and he wasn't alone.

After a few more thrusts he pulls out and both were panting and he wipes the sweat off his brow. He would be ready to go again soon just like she was.

The months pass and the offspring born of the union between angel and woman was complete and they began notice that their offspring were growing unusually large.

THE END

frog7
frog7
133 Followers