The Watsons of Newport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her, Uncle David," Lucy whispered.

"Yes, please, Uncle David," Kylie whined and pouted, "make me cum."

"Yes, my darling," I whispered.

"Ride me, Uncle David."

Kylie wrapped me up in her legs. I rose up over her, supporting my weight on my hands and outstretched arms. I drew back my hips and felt my dick slide out of her tight body. I paused just as I was about to pull my head out, changed direction and drove my cock back inside Kylie's body. My hips thumped against her. She gasped, her bright eyes lit up and she grinned.

"That's it – nice and hard, Uncle David. K loves that. She loves it hard."

"I love fucking girls really hard," I said, "but only if it doesn't hurt them."

Oh, do it, Uncle David," Kylie whined.

"Are you sure, Kylie," I asked.

"Yes, deep and hard, Uncle David," Kylie whispered up at me.

I fucked her with those long strokes. I felt her soft pussy run along the underside of my knob and my shaft as I pulled out and then offer only minimal resistance, as I thrust back inside deep and hard like they wanted me to. I crashed into Kylie again and again. The girl beneath me gasped softly with each collision.

Slap, slap, slap.

I groaned down at Kylie. I looked up at the bedroom wall in front of me momentarily. My muscles were tight and rippling. She felt good. She felt great. I loved the way her pussy clung to me and slipped and washed over my cock as I flashed in and out. I increased my pace and reduced the amount of cock I withdrew and thrust back in. I fucked her even harder. Kylie grabbed me tight and hyperventilated.

"Oh my God, L," Kylie whimpered.

"You're such a big man, Uncle David," Lucy whispered.

Kylie's eyes closed tight. Her mouth dropped slowly open. Her head ground against the pillow as her head rolled back, exposing her soft throat to my gaze. The girl was about to cum. She did like it hard.

"AWWWW GAWDDDD!"

Lucy broke into laughter. She clapped her hands.

"K is about to lose the plot."

"AWWWW GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDD!"

Kylie's body went stiff. Her body began to tremble. I winced with intense pleasure as she drove and dragged her fingernails down me, just like her mother did during orgasm. I buried my cock deep and lay down on top of her. She held me tight. I kissed her neck with warm open mouthed smacks, while she shook her beautiful golden body into a million pieces and burst with noisy passion in my arms, my large cock inside her up to the balls.

"AWWWW UUUUNNNNCCCCLLLLEEEE DDDDAAAAVVVVIIIIDDDD!"

My dick was twitching and swelling to an even greater erection. My body had a mind of its own and was preparing to shoot. I was quite happy to plant my hot seed deep in Kylie's beautiful tight body. I had conceived Kylie with my sister/her mother so many years ago, when I was around Kylie's age, now I had a chance to conceive a child with Kylie, my daughter/niece. I groaned long and loud. I was on the edge.

To conceive a child/grandchild/niece or nephew affected me deeply. My will wanted this.

"Don't you lose the plot as well, Uncle David," Lucy stated.

I held Kylie tight and tried to keep my cool. I kissed her head and rubbed my face in her light soft hair while she shivered through the final moments of her orgasm. I knew Lucy wanted me. She wanted to wear my semen on her face. I wanted that as well, but I most desired to squirt my first load inside Kylie. There was no condom in place.

I had her down on her back all set to go. I ran my hands under her shoulder blades. I kept kissing her neck softly. I drew back and thrust. Beautiful Kylie gasped sweetly and softly. The pleasure coursed through me. It began building again. It was tingling through my cock and radiated all over me.

"Damn, I think I'm going to miss out this time," Lucy said, snapping her fingers.

"Oh, don't you worry, darling Lucy," I whispered, leering at her, "You're going to get a load in your body as well, later on."

Lucy grinned at me. She wore a dirty leer as well.

"You better, Uncle David. I want it in me as well."

"I will, I promise darling."

I fucked Kylie hard with short deep powerful strokes. I closed my eyes as Kylie ran her fingers down my spine. The pleasure, washing and running, like quicksilver, down the length of my cock, built. I squelched and squished in her snug honey pot.

"Awwww Kylie," I whispered, "Ohhhh my God, girl."

"C'mon, Uncle David - shoot it," Kylie whispered in my ear.

"Yes, do it Uncle David," Lucy added.

"Hold me nice and tight, Kylie," I urged, the volume of my voice increasing as my orgasm approached.

Kylie grabbed me in a bear hug. She wrapped my lower body up in her legs. I was there. I was all set. I was determined to get this beautiful girl pregnant on the first go.

My orgasm began abruptly. One second, I was just rubbing my cock against Kylie and the pleasure was bearable enough for me to hold on. Then a second later, the pleasure just reached flashpoint. The orgasm tore through my penis. I buried my cock as deeply as I could. Kylie held me locked in place. I was dropping the load and planting the seed.

"OHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD GGGGIIIIRRRRLLLLSSSS!"

"Nice," Lucy said.

Kylie burst out laughing. Then Lucy did as well.

"AWWWW! AWWWW! AWWWW!"

The pleasure made me lose complete control. I was shaking. I was flinching. I was bellowing. My eyes were closed, my teeth bared and my face was buried in Kylie's scalp. I fired my semen again and again. My balls crawled. Kylie copped it all.

"Yes, do it!"

"Oh my God, give it to me, Uncle David!"

"AWWWW! AWWWW! AWWWW!"

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

"AWWW SHOOT IT, UNCLE DAVID!"

I bucked hard over and over. My body had a mind of its own. I winced. I whined. I squirted a few more times. And then I was still. Kylie hugged me to her. The two girls were laughing hysterically. I joined in for a moment.

"Good boy," Lucy exclaimed.

I stopped laughing. I was trying to catch my breath. I exhaled in Kylie's face. I suddenly started licking Kylie's t-zone. She began shrieking up at me.

"You better recover quickly for round two, buddy," Lucy said, "or else we're gonna have a problem."

*******

The three of us had drunk more bourbon together. The three of us had lain about on my bed, talking and laughing. I had taken it in turns kissing Lucy and Kylie's lips and stroking their brown bodies. Kylie grew sleepy and slipped between the bed sheets. She turned over on her side and closed her eyes.

Lucy and I lay stretched out, gazing at each other. I reached out and carefully smoothed a blonde hair from her light blue eye. I ran my hand along her jaw and leant in and kissed her mouth softly. She sighed and kissed me back. My cock grew hard. It twitched and inflated.

"Ah, finally," Lucy whispered, looking down at my penis, after breaking our kiss.

I sat up. I climbed off the bed. I stood up. I picked Lucy up in my arms. She curled herself around me – a stunning, smiling and warm 19 year old girl. I turned and carried my girl down the hall, past the bar, down the stairs and into the lounge room. I gently laid her down on my long lounge chair and slipped in besides her.

We kissed again. This time we were more passionate, more intense and far noisier. I gently ran my hand through her soft hair, as our lips moved and our tongues touched and then slid deeper inside. I ran my free hand along her slim golden arm, while she moved her exquisite hand along my side, over my hip and into my crotch area. I sighed softly in Lucy's mouth as her fingers closed carefully around my hard cock.

We broke the kiss. We stared at each other.

"Do you like that, Uncle David," Lucy asked me. "Do you like it when I touch your cock?"

"I love it Lucy," I whispered back, stroking the side of her face and caressing the tip of her breast with my fingers.

We kissed again. It was deep and overwhelming. My head swam. I was breathing deeply and noisily through my nose. My hands were wandering over Lucy more quickly and she was beginning to grab at my body.

We broke the kiss. I buried my lips in the nape of her neck, then in her earlobe, and then in her hair.

"Do you want me to blow you, Uncle David?"

"No, my darling wonderful, Lucy," I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to blow you."

Lucy laughed softly.

"Sounds like a plan," she said softly.

I took my girl in my arms, turned and laid her down on her back. She really was a gorgeous Goddess.

I lay by her. I took her hand in mine and kissed the tips of all her fingers one by one, while she watched me with a smile. I rubbed my face against her fists and then kissed her slim wrists. I ran my hands and tongue along her arms.

I lay over my Lucy. She sighed softly and closed her eyes, as I brushed my fingers over her face, kissed her ears and her long lean neckline. What a divine chore - to love a beautiful 19 year old girl. I kissed Lucy's lips once more. I spread quick soft pecks across her face. I peppered her neck, while I cradled her head in my hand.

"Kiss my breasts, Uncle David," she invited softly.

"Absolutely," I whispered, adjusting myself, so I could take her nipples between my lips.

"I love it when guys kiss my tits."

"I could kiss your tits forever, my darling Lucy."

She laughed softly. She cradled my head as I dropped, took her hard tip in my mouth and made love to her. She sighed long and sweet, as I gently crushed her pert breasts with my large hands. I got her to giggle and shiver as I kissed her ribs and sides.

"Sensitive girl," I whispered, as she laughed and twisted. The fine pale hair on her golden brown body stood up on end.

Her belly was so tender. I lay the side of my warm face on her tummy for a moment.

"What are you doing, Uncle David?"

"I'm trying to see if I can hear the ocean, or figure out if you're hungry or not."

She laughed.

"You're a dickhead."

I laughed. I kissed my Lucy's belly with more soft pecks as I ran my hands up and down her thighs. I dropped and kissed the point of her hips and then went back to her lower belly. I buried my nose in her golden pubic hair and just breathed my girl in. Then soon enough:

"I like having you there, Uncle David," Lucy said, grinning. "Kiss them. Worship them."

I was too busy eating the instep and heal of Lucy's pretty feet to answer. I kissed her toes. I held both her feet up before me and rubbed my face joyously against them, while Lucy laughed at me. Her knees got kissed and adored. Then:

"Open your legs beautiful, so I can eat you up," I whispered.

"Sure – be my guest."

She parted her legs. She spread them nice and wide. I looked up at her and grinned wide.

"Utterly beautiful - my Lucy-girl."

I stared at my daughter/niece's pussy. I reached out and carefully swept her pubic hair away and considered the swirl and curl of her lips and the rose colored bud of her clitoris, half hidden in its peach colored hood.

I dropped my head and my Lucy softly groaned. My thinking led me to believe that licking Lucy with a flat tongue was a good way to go and so, according to my thinking, I lapped her pussy again and again until that sweet girl of mine was all covered in saliva, was getting all flushed and was exuding fluid.

"Goddamn it, Lucy," I whispered, mesmerized.

"You wanna put your cock in there, don't you, Uncle David," she asked me with a smile.

"Oh, my God yes, Lucy-girl."

She laughed again and then moaned softly as I carefully plied her lips open with my fingertips and gently placed my lips around her clitoris. I started working that girl of mine into a bit of a frenzy.

There was no way I was going to let up. I wasn't a wimp. Lucy's clitoris needed constant attention and I was keen to give it. I loved the way her chest rose and fell as she sucked in oxygen and exhaled carbon dioxide. I adored the way she whimpered and even reached out and placed her exquisite hand on the back of my head. I rubbed my nose in her golden hair as I lapped and twirled my tongue about.

I almost had her, I realized with delight. She was laying her legs out straight and then pulling them back again and again. She was opening her legs and then closing them again and again. Then my darling Lucy started sitting up and lying back. Her eyes closed and her jaw dropped.

I brushed her exposed pussy with my thumb very gently. I swiped my tongue over her sensitive point without mercy.

"Oh my God, Uncle David," Lucy whispered and then she stopped talking and then she started whining at me.

"Awww, Uncle David."

I smiled to myself and kept it up - rhythm and melody, rhythm and melody, my darling Lucy.

"Awww, Uncle David," Lucy declared, "I'm going to. Oh God, Uncle David, I'm going to..."

Yes, indeed my Lucy-girl, I thought, you're about to cum yourself into sweet blonde-golden bits.

"UNCLE DAVID! UNCLE DAVID! UUUUNNNNCCCCLLLLEEEE DDDDAAAAVVVVIIIIDDDD!"

Lucy's body was possessed by some sort of sexual energy. The power driving her shaking limbs and trembling torso made her close her blue eyes tight and grind her head from side to side, while her nostrils flared, her jaw dropped and a piercing scream erupted from her throat, along with flying and sprinkling fluid from her pussy.

I refused to let up. She was riding a rollercoaster of sensation and multiple exploding orgasms. There was no way I was going to let my Lucy-girl off the hook.

"What the fuck, L," I heard in the background. My darling had woken Kylie from her slumber with her piercing shrieks.

Finally, my shaking Lucy-girl begged me to stop, and I did. I looked up at her and laughed at her red face and messy blonde hair. I lay my head on Lucy's belly.

"I still can't hear the ocean, Lucy-girl."

The two girls laughed at me and at each other. I looked up at my Kylie and noticed that her bed hair was standing up on end, and she looked blurry eyed and red faced.

"C'mon, Uncle David," Lucy urged me after a moment of peace and rest. "Do me, like you did, Kylie."

"You want it rough as well, Lucy?"

"Hell yeah - K and I both like a bit of hard fucking."

"Damn straight, L."

"As long as it doesn't hurt you, my darling."

"C'mon, Uncle David."

I was more than ready to go again. I took Lucy's legs in my hands. I mounted her.

"No, from behind, Uncle David," Lucy demanded, "do me like a bad doggy."

Kylie laughed hysterically at my Lucy-girl's choice of words. I got up off her and she rolled over onto her belly and raised herself up onto hands and knees. That cute 19 year old swung her hips at me. Her sweet behind turned and swayed.

I grabbed hold of Lucy's hip. I placed the tip of my cock against her pussy. She giggled and looked back at me. Then she shrieked as I thrust and the point, knob and inches of shaft just vanished inside Lucy's body, almost instantly. I took Lucy's other golden hip in my hand and groaned softly.

"Fucking hell, Uncle David," Lucy screeched, as her beautiful body began to rock back and forth.

"Get the rhythm down, girl," Kylie declared, "Your style looks like shit."

"Oh my God, K," Lucy-girl screamed. "I'm trying to fuck here!"

The two girls burst into more hysterical laughter, punctuated by groans from Lucy.

The two of us sorted our rhythm out and we were separating smoothly and swinging back and touching each other in one fluid circuit after another. She felt so snug and so good. Lucy's hair flashed and her breasts swung and her hips moved in time to my own.

"Oh God, Lucy," I hissed, really enjoying the feeling of her tight slippery pussy against my sensitive knob and the underside of my shaft.

Then she lost the rhythm. I laughed. I let go of her hips, leant forward, reached under and grabbed hold of my darling's breasts. I fucked her hard, holding her immobile, so I could just penetrate her.

"He's going to cum, L," Kylie said, watching the mad way I was starting to thrust.

"No chance," I hissed. "I'm a stayer and not a sprinter."

"You're a bullshit artist, Uncle David," Kylie said.

I was losing the plot. The pleasure was building quickly again. Then the devious and beautiful Kylie climbed onto the lounge behind me and started running her hands up and down my spine.

"Almost there, Uncle David," Kylie warned.

I buried my cock again, lost my control and my sense of rhythm. I held Lucy really tight. She laughed happily. I moaned and then I roared. There were a few more short sharp thrusts. The pleasure tore through me and erupted out of the tip of my cock. I had it buried inside her. I was determined to seed my Lucy - girl - my daughter/niece - just like I was determined to seed Kylie.

"C'mon, Uncle David," Lucy urged.

"AWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD LLLLUUUUCCCCYYYY!"

"Love your style," Kylie said, caressing and holding me from behind. Lucy was just squealing and laughing.

"AWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD LLLLUUUUCCCCYYYY!"

I shot my semen. I fired again and again and again. Then I was done. I collapsed on top of a giggling Lucy, who collapsed on top of the lounge, and then a giggling Kylie collapsed on top of me. I was shaking and breathless, in my teen - girl sandwich. My two cuties were just laughing at me.

"God, well that was fucking crazy," Lucy declared a moment later.

"That was some really good shit - all in all," Kylie said.

I didn't say anything. I was just trying to catch my breath. I was hoping I wouldn't end up having a heart attack and dropping dead on the spot.

********

PART THREE – TAKING MY RIGHTFUL PLACE BESIDE HER

I have tried to compose music, I truly have, but as usual some drama always seems to take place and my music just has to wait.

My darlings Lucy and Kylie have more or less moved into my apartment. They appeared at my door, one morning, with a vast amount of luggage in tow, talked their way inside my home, and then just took over my bedroom. Those two minxes then took off all their clothes and started chasing me around the apartment. They constantly demand my attention. At the moment, I am making love to my two daughter/nieces every few hours. Those beautiful girls wander around my home, wearing my dried semen on their bodies, while making a nuisance of themselves.

"I love you both so much," I whispered to them, as I hugged them both to me. "You are my angels."

Meryl finally called me back. She didn't mention the hundreds of missed calls I made to her, or the hundreds of crude phone messages I left, or the texts I sent. She must have just deleted them all.

"I have bought a new cane, David," my older sister advised me, as we spoke.

I gasped with delight.

"I also bought a nun's outfit," she continued. "It's made of latex and leather."

"Oh my God, Meryl," I hissed. "I adore you."

"You won't be able to sit down for a month, David, by the time I'm through with you."

"Oh my God, Meryl," I whispered.

"I'm going to whip you black and blue, David."

"Oh my God, I love you, Meryl."

"I know baby brother. Now, when can I come over?"

My sister and I agreed to meet up that coming weekend. Meryl, of course, had no idea I was fucking our two daughters and that they had more or less moved into my apartment. My sister would have hit the roof and killed me, if she ever found out about my incestuous threesome with Kylie and Lucy. So, I was going to have to gently, but firmly ask my two angels to disappear for the coming weekend, so I could entertain their mother in bed and receive my harsh punishment.

Then, to top it all off, a miracle occurred. I was at the piano at the time and was tinkering with an idea. My two angels were sleeping. The phone rang. I picked up my mobile and saw it was my mother ringing me. I accepted the call.

Miranda was crying. Miranda was angry. Miranda was dramatic.

"He has left me. I caught him cheating," my mother whined and screeched at me.

"What that Cole of Newport fellow?

1...34567...9