The Way-Back Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His 10th grade geography and social studies teacher, Mrs. Lock, who he recalled as pompous and obstinate, was separating kids into groups by assigning them numbers. "Okay, now I need all the 1's at this table, the 2's at this table, the 3's over here...."

As she called for the 5's, he, Macy, and Chad Miller raised their hands. He saw her look back to see who was in her group, and she smiled to see his hand up. He could almost audibly hear his school aged self's thoughts as he wrote this off as coincidence. "She probably just happened to be smiling as she turned. Or maybe she was smiling at me? It was probably out of pity though. She's just trying to be nice." His adult self, however, recognized it as genuine delight that they were paired. The machine had the effect of making him more in tune with her current thoughts and emotions as well, as if it had some bleed over effect of their separate experience of the memory.

Mrs. Lock tasked them with a land trading game where they were assigned a country and had to interact with other countries and trade for resources. Macy took the lead on reading the instructions and a resource list for their country, France. Howard sat back and listened while Chad tried to look invested while obviously not really getting a full grasp of how everything worked. Despite this, he immediately interjected his idea to trade a surplus of unused military weapons with Russia for oil.

Macy very sweetly and politely countered that it might be a bad idea, since Russia was in a military conflict with nearby Germany, and that while we needed oil, it may signal allegiance to them. She turned to Howard and asked, "What do you think? We do need the oil, I just don't know if it's a good idea."

"Well, I mean it's just a game, so either way it could be interesting, but we could get almost as much oil by trading our rich supplies of mineral ores with nations in the Middle East without becoming involved in the conflict."

Chad, who was a key player on the state championship baseball team and a bit of an asshole by extension, immediately began speaking over him and explaining his position. Howard would have respected it if it was right or even well meaning, but this was just a posturing move by Chad meant to gain attention from Macy and assert superiority over himself. In his efforts, he seemed to ignore the fact that he was also talking over Macy.

The two of them went back and forth on this for a while, with Macy coming up with several compromise trades and Chad continuing to double down on his bad ideas. Howard could feel a frustration well up inside his teenage self as he watched him continually talk down to her, and he could partially feel her own emotions of frustration and belittlement.

"Well I don't see the reason we need that much oil with the coal that we have, but if you want we can trade our Zinc to the Ottoman too."

"I don't see what oil and coal have to do with each other, Macy," Chad dumbly returned. "Just trust me on this one hun. Watch, James and Bill are my bros over there in Russia, so if Germany comes at us they'll have our back. Just let Chad take this one." His adult self did not remember this experience at all, but Howard found himself getting annoyed that he had stayed quiet and didn't defend her.

Right about the time that this thought entered his mind, he stood up from the desk. "Just give me one second. I'll be right back." He watched his young self leave their group, walk over to the "2's" at the Ottoman Empire, and offer the exact terms that Macy had come up with in her last compromise to Chad. He came back to their table and placed down a flash card with the terms of their trade.

Chad started mouthing off in his usual tone. "Good move you fucking idiot. Just do whatever you want, huh? Don't bother talking to anyone."

Howard, who was considerably larger than Chad at the time, just shot him a look and brushed it off. Meanwhile Macy's jaw was open and her eyes were wide in disbelief at the move. She didn't say anything to Howard directly in the memory, but, she physically started fanning off her red cheeks in a way that made her impression of the situation more than apparent, all of which went completely unnoticed to his less-than-observant teenage self. His adult self could feel an intense feeling of appreciation and maybe even lust come from her current thoughts

He could hear her almost trying to catch her breath as she mediated the interaction between he and Chad. "Okay, okay, well that's done now. Let's wait and see what Germany does before we make any more moves."

And then the memory was over. Howard adjusted to being back in the photo booth enclosure before turning to Macy. "That was cute. I didn't know that meant so much to you. To tell you the truth I barely remembered it."

"Well it did mean a lot. He was pissing me off and you shut him down without even saying anything. And I remember thinking that I knew I was right and no one was listening to me. That was, like, a theme in my life then. Maybe it still is honestly. But you were listening to me. I'll always remember that."

Howard smiled and blushed nervously. "Aww well you're giving me too much credit though. He was pissing me off too."

"Oh shut up Howard. It was really sweet. Just take the compliment," Macy said, staring into his eyes for a second. "Alright, now it's time for yours."

"I'm gonna be honest Macy, you were throwing a lot of information at me real quick, so I still don't know how the hell this thing works."

She laughed and put her hand back on his leg, looking up at him. "It's okay. I got you. Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Oh goodie....This is gonna be fun." She powered on the other buttons and queued up a button on his side that read "Suppressed."

Howard got nervous and interjected, "Oh, I don't know how I feel about that."

Macy looked back at Howard and said, "Just trust me. I have a feeling what's going to come up, and it's okay." She kissed him on the cheek before switching the lever and sending them into the memories.

He was once again catapulted back to Sampson City High desk. He heard a teacher speaking in a Charlie Brown like tone. The door to the classroom was open, and he looked up to see Macy walk by the hallway. She looked in the classroom and made brief, almost accidental eye contact with him as she walked past. He wondered why this small interaction had come up, then saw her walk back to the doorway just to look at him and wave. Her beautiful smile and gorgeous blue eyes lit up from the hall as he waved back, somewhat confused. His adult self realized that this was the first inclination he had that she might actually have some interest in him.

He barely had time to get his bearings before the memory cleared and moved on to another one. This time he was in the school library, a place he spent a lot of time as his family couldn't afford a computer, which had become a necessity in his graduating class. The library only had one desktop computer that didn't get much use from anyone not named Harold Perkins, and the rest of the seats were open tabletops with charging stations for personal laptops and tablets.

Despite a row of open seats, Macy pulled up to the chair directly next to him. She was wearing a long, body hugging cotton dress. It was really relatively modest and simple, but she made it look like it shouldn't be admissible in the school. She smiled and whispered, "Hey there!" excitedly as she opened her touch screen laptop. Young Harold gave her a quiet wave back and tried to look as if he was buried in his work, but realistically was just to nervous to respond.

Macy tried to look busy for a minute before leaning over his way. "Hey, Harold," she whispered to him, still bright eyed. "I don't know what's wrong with this thing, but it won't connect to the internet. Would you mind if I just check my email real quick?"

Adult, onlooker Harold could feel the confusion once again in his young self's brain. 'Was this a move? No, no, probably not. She probably just needs to check her email. No reason to overthink this whole thing....'

"Ummm....uh...I mean yea of course. Let me just log out of mine real quick."

"Oh my god thank you so much. I have to check for this trig assignment due later today. You're a lifesaver."

She leaned over his shoulder with her face almost touching his own as he logged out. He pushed the keyboard towards her and let her log in. She found the email she was looking for and opened it up.

"Oh God I'm so glad I checked. I just have to download and respond to this real quick. Can I have just another second?"

"Yea, of course. Take as much time as you need."

"Thank you so much Howard."

Before he knew what was happening, she moved her hips around the chair and perched herself on his right leg. She kept typing, never taking her eyes off the computer, as if this was a completely normal thing to do.

Meanwhile, Howard felt his young self freeze up. Blood rushed to his cheeks and he started sweating, and he desperately hoped that she wouldn't ask him for anything for fear that his throat would close up and she would realize how nervous he was in her presence.

Admittedly, his adult self felt a little awkward as an emotion of arousal rose up in him, but he had to remind himself that this was just his teenage self's emotion. His more present current emotion was one of embarrassment and shame as he watched teenage Howard clam up at an obvious move on her part, and he realized that there was no chance that her tablet couldn't connect to wi-fi. He also remembered how he could lightly feel her emotions in the first memory, and wondered how much of his shame she could feel now. As he tried to focus on this though he got a comforting sense that she wasn't judging him for this, as if she thought it was cute.

She thanked him again as she logged out and got off his lap, and he felt his dumbass high school mind wondering why she had thanked him so much for doing almost nothing at all. She picked up her bag and looked as if she was about to go when she turned towards him again.

"You have Mrs. Caden for trigonometry don't you? I'm really struggling in that class. I just feel like none of it makes sense to me. Do you understand it?"

Howard had a little more ability to respond now that she had removed herself from his lap. "I mean, yea it makes sense to me. That's surprising though. I feel like you've always been on top of things when I've had a class with you."

"Aww that's so sweet Howard!" She whispered to him as she smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder. It wasn't sweet really though, it was oblivious. He could see how she took it that way, but it was really just an honest confusion at how she could be struggling in a class based on his previous interactions with her. In his mind his hand was against his forehead.

"Really though I could use some help. Would you be okay if I got your number and got with you sometime?"

"Ohhh...uh... I mean...sure....I don't mind helping if you need me to."

"Oh my god that would be so great. Give me your phone real quick."

He handed it over and she kept talking as she put her number in his phone. "I've got gymnastics on Tuesdays and Fridays and my Zumba classes on Monday and Wednesday, but tomorrow I don't have anything and my folks don't usually get home until about 6:30 if you want to come over?"

"Oh, well, I've got football practice tomorrow."

"Oh...well...I mean, no big. Even the other days I'm usually done around 7 or so. Just text me and we'll find some time to meet up. Alright, I've got to run. Thanks again!"

She handed him the phone back and he looked down to see her contact listed as "Macy" with a heart and a dancing hula girl emoji next to it. He had remembered thinking she was interested in him, but hadn't recalled her coming on quite so strong. Why in the flying fuck hadn't he ever texted her?

Just when he thought he was kicking himself enough, his mind turned to yet another memory. 'Jesus, I get it. How many more of these do I need?'

This one was simple. It was just him eating lunch alone at his bench outside as he was fond of, looking on at the courtyard as Macy flirted with David Jennings. It lasted all of 10 seconds before cycling through to one a few days later of her walking to class with David, then another of her getting in his car after school. It was a quick montage of memories that signaled Howard missing his window. On the surface, he could feel himself brushing it off. Inside his young self, though, he felt a deep inner sadness as he realized that he actually was in her league, but had forced himself out of it through paralysis before letting her move on to someone else.

Then just as quickly as they had entered the memories, they were back in the photo booth. Howard looked at Macy shyly. "Well, was that as fun for you as it was for me?" he asked sarcastically.

"Oh come on now. It was cute going back and watching you crush on me." She gave him a sharp shove against his chest and got his attention. "How come you never texted me though!?"

"Man I wish I had the answer to that. I guess I just didn't have it in me back then."

Macy sat up straight and looked directly at him with her beautiful blue eyes. "Well, I'm still here now."

Howard felt almost as confused as he did in high school. He had lost the general anxiety he had around her, but still saw her as taken. For all he knew, her fiancée could be searching the convention hall for her now. 'Maybe I'm doing the same thing though,' he thought to himself. In a more adult way, he had categorized her as being out of his league by being taken, repeating his same mistake as she obviously offered herself to him.

He tried to get out of his own head by glancing down away from her eyes, which caused him to accidentally look over the way that the bands of her dress wrapped around her waist to leave her toned obliques exposed, then came up to push her breasts together. He looked back up at her eyes, obviously waiting for him to say something, and decided just to go for it.

He leaned in and kissed her, and they started making out like they were back in high school. He could hear her hand slap against the wall and eventually grip the curtains as she tried to find something to hold her up. After a few seconds of this, she pushed him off of her.

He prepared himself for the inevitable 'Oh I shouldn't....after all, I'm engaged now....blah blah blah...' but instead she looked at him with an almost manically excited expression. "Come on, we don't have a whole lot of time."

Howard was absolutely shocked, but wasn't going to argue. Just hearing this instantly erased all the painful memories that he had just had to relive. She grabbed his hand and led him out of the booth, regaining her composure.

As they walked past the kid manning the rope, she waved to the couple behind them, but didn't stop moving. "Oh my god guys thank you so much! It was so much fun guys we had a blast!" They took maybe 5 more steps to get out of ear shot and she turned to him. "Howard, I feel like you're good at this. Where can we go!?"

"Oh lord why would I be good at this? Uhhh...let's go back to the lobby. I remember that they had a staircase that led to some other rooms. Maybe we can find something from there?"

"Good enough for me. Come on!" Macy was still Giddy with excitement. Luckily their path didn't lead them past her fiancée, because her general demeanor just came off as someone that was up to no good.

There was a couple leaving as they reached the lobby, neither of which they recognized, and Macy just smiled as and faked a conversation as they walked out the doors of the convention center before pulling him up the stairs. The stairs led to an overhang that housed several outward facing doors to smaller rooms. Macy had left Howard behind as they moved up the stairs and actually started jogging in her heels down the runway as she checked the doors.

She reached the end of the hall and turned back to him "UGGHHHH! They are all locked!" She said in a way that was both a whisper and a yell.

Howard looked at a few before reaching in his wallet and pulling out a gift card to slide the door open. Macy twitched her eyebrows at him as she moved inside. "Oh my God you are so sexy. Now come here."

Howard closed the door behind her to find a relatively vacant meeting room with nothing but a long conference table. There were no windows or other furniture. As he turned back from locking the door behind him, Macy was already over by the table slipping her black lace panties down her soft legs and letting them fall around her ankles.

Howard started kissing her against the table as she undid his belt in a swift motion. She unbuttoned his pants and whipped his dick out, jerking it off for a second as they still locked lips. She pulled back from him and turned around. Bent against the table, she hiked her dress up and stuck her firm, thick ass out for him. "Sorry hun. No time for foreplay."

He had heard her, but she looked so good that he just wanted to bury his face in her pussy, so he did. He licked her up and down from behind and felt her torso fall against the table. He didn't hear any complaints, so he kept going. His tongue flicked and worked around her clit, and it didn't take long before he could feel her coming. She lifted a leg up onto it, giving him more room to work. He started working in circles around her clit, and it was only 30 seconds until her leg dropped back down and her strong, smooth thighs compressed against his head as she came.

As soon as she let him go, he did what she had asked him to earlier and entered her without hesitation. He gave absolutely no concern to the knocking noise that the table was making. He knew that they were pressed for time, and he wasn't going to get them anywhere with passive restraint. Hopefully there was enough music and noise outside that he hoped no one could hear. Macy didn't seem to care either, as she was moaning and pushing her ass back into him, making a clapping noise as he thrust into her.

He kept fucking her with her bent over the table for several minutes like this before realizing that he would have to change positions for her to come again. He pulled out and rolled her over, pushing her up on the table. He rested her legs on his shoulders and gripped her thighs, picking her hips up off the table just a bit as he fucked her. She pushed the shoulders of her dress off her arms and let it down to wear it looked as if she was just wearing a blue sash around her waist. Her ample breasts bounced as he pounded her, and it wasn't long before he could feel her thighs begin to contract again.

"Howard...Howard I'm going to come again.....Don't come inside me okay....but....oh my....oh my god....please don't stop...whatever you do please don't stop."

Howard knew that her orgasm would trigger his own, but he kept his pace. They foolishly had gotten caught up in the moment and hadn't bothered using a condom, not to mention the fact that he lace panties were not going to do anything against a load of jizz leaking out of her for the rest of the night. He thought about how great his load would look across her chest, but obviously this wouldn't do either.

As he pondered this conundrum, her hands were thrown back against the table and her eyes were closed in ecstasy. He could see her completely checking out of reality and feel her pussy clenched against him, and he knew what was happening. He tried to clench his pelvis and keep from coming inside of her as she screamed and her body contracted. He managed to keep himself together for long enough to let her finish, but just barely. As soon as he felt her pussy let go of him, he pulled out of her and started trying to figure out what to do.

Macy opened her eyes to find Howard's entire body clenched as if he were hanging on for dear life. She snapped to and hit her knees to the carpet, taking him in her mouth and jerking him off furiously. She felt him relax as his load shot into her mouth and she tasted his cum. She looked up at him with her pretty eyes and jiggled her tits back and forth at him, just letting him finish himself off inside her mouth. Once she knew he was done, she pulled off of him and opened her mouth, showing him his load before swallowing it and smiling up at him.