The Way of the Kitsune Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Divine invasion of glory.
5.3k words
4.75
3.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night when Darius and Yuna reached a roadside inn. The nomad warrior had only grunted to indicate that they were staying there for the night before going in. The kitsune temptress simply followed him a few steps behind like a servant. She had tried almost every trick she could imagine to get his seed during their journey but he had only said they did not have the time for it every time.

"Greeting travelers, you can call me Nick, how may I help you?" a middle-aged innkeeper exclaimed from his service counter. Several people spending time around the tables immediately focused on the shirtless and tall nomad warrior to whom had been spoken.

"I offer this whore for a room," Darius stated once he reached the desk. It immediately drew all attention in the room on Yuna's alabaster face that had not even shifted from the words.

"Not possible," Nick uttered despite staring at Yuna's hip that shined through her white robe.

"Show him your body, he must be blind," Darius commanded and Yuna lifted her hands to open the front of her robe. Though she took her time just to absorb the reactions of the surrounding men.

"Wait, wait," the innkeeper uttered and waved Darius to lean closer. Yuna took it as a sign to not even show her breasts even as she sent a devious smile to the group of men who were looking at her from a nearby table. Even if they seemed to be hunters, at least one of them had some potency of a martial artist to give them an almost pleasant scent.

"I can offer you one room if the whore stays in the storage shed," Nick voiced with a whisper. " You see my missus doesn't like letting them in. Bad luck and all that."

"As you say, whore, do what he says tonight," Darius stated while the innkeeper waved commands. "I expect compensation for any damages."

"Naturally, I will be taking good care of her," Nick said and Yuna nodded, a moment later a servant came to guide her behind the inn. The walled backyard of the building was clearly in worse shape than the freshly painted front. Though at least the shed the temptress was guided to had a recently fixed roof even if it was the only good thing to say about it.

"Don't even scratch the buckets or boss will make you buy one," the servant grinned while holding the door like a gentleman. Inside the shed was only a single bed with a shady red mattress next to a pile of metal buckets.

Yuna still let herself be locked in by the servant to play along the nomad's wishes. The more she had been smelling his skin, the more she just wanted to find a way to squeeze his semen dry. The time he had not relived his seed had really boosted his scent.

"He better not be jerking off," Yuna muttered while she hoped the red-bearded man was saving for her to have a full load as her first taste from him.

It did not take long for Yuna to decide she preferred the wooden floor over the bed that had definitely seen better days. So she knelt down and gave the floor a hard blow of living silver flames to quick-fry the dust from a suitably large area. Then with a silent yawn, the tired temptress manifested her two spiritual kitsune tails and used them to tactically soften the floor under her hip and shoulder.

Like most nights, Yuna hoped to have dreams about having more tails and power while snuggling with the silky silver fur. Though she had barely fallen asleep before she woke up to steps outside the shed. It immediately triggered her to disperse her tails into nothingness while she listened.

Multiple pairs of steps gathered to one side of the shed and Yuna heard hushed talking before someone pressed a plug through the wall to open a small hole. Her mind immediately calculated it was big enough to fit most mortal cocks.

"Just like before, five copper upfront, and I bear no responsibility on quality," the innkeeper's voice instructed.

"Can't we just go to the shed, I can pay a whole silver for that slut. She looked like a martial artist," another voice pleaded.

"No can do Bolin, you know the rules of my missus, only glory in the shed, this is not a brothel," Nick replied.

"Ooh well, me first," Bolin shrugged and a moment later a cock was pushed through the hole. It was not much either in potency or size but at least it smelled fully loaded. For a moment, Yuna just stared at it in the almost full darkness of the shed that was barely lit by the moonlight from the cracks in the roof tiles.

Even if Yuna had been prepared for something like this to happen, the sheer insolence of the weak humans suddenly hit her with a wave of agitation. Not only was she sold for five copper, but they were also expecting her to just start sucking the moment a cock was presented to her.

"You sure the whore is in there?" Bolin asked. Despite the edible scent of his loaded cock, Yuna wanted to show this human his place. The spirit kitsune had tasted decent seed from two relatively strong warriors within the day, so her hunger for the substance that sustained her was not as strong as it usually was.

"Wake up slut, time to start paying your master's room bill," the innkeeper Nick declared with a series of loud knocks to the wall. Even if Yuna did not want to please these mortals, the longer she stared at the cock, the hungrier she got. So she was forced to swallow hard while she fell to her knees.

"Finally... damn she a hungry one," Bolin commented while Yuna wrapped her tongue around his length and sucked his tip down her throat from the start. She could easily make him cum in seconds but it was a mercy the kitsune did not want to grant to this insolent mortal. So she skillfully used her tongue to block his climax while she pressured his length with a slow head sway and suction.

"Fuck, she good," Bolin grunted. The sensation of an upcoming climax was building up into his tip but it just kept growing stronger and stronger while the tongue around him somehow managed to deny the final release.

Yuna heard the man hit both of his fists into the wall and a moment later, he pulled back only to thrust in with a strong release down the kitsune's throat. She barely needed to swallow as it shot into her with such a strong force and the pressure she had built into her mouth only served to squeeze all of it out. But still, Yuna's silver eyes dilated like she had been cheated. But at least she had shown the mortal who was the true master of his pathetic dick.

"A really good one, we got lucky tonight," Bolin announced and pulled out to leave Yuna to lick her lips even as only her own saliva had spilled.

"Keep it down, missus only wants to hear your coin dropping into her purse," Nick hushed the crowd that almost laughed.

"We know, can't have her complain again," the next man who thrust his cock into the hole voiced. Yuna grabbed his base with enough force to bloat his tip but the man did not even pull out while she began sucking his tip.

Yuna closed her eyes just to focus on feeling the deliciously raw taste of the hardened tip. It reminded her of the times before she had learned the sweet taste of seed but it only served to fill her with the excitement to have this man whose name he did not even know release on her tongue. After all, the delicacy of his semen was the only worth this untrained ordinary mortal had.

Suddenly Yuna's spine shivered even before the tainted smell of the Sword Demons filled her nose. For several moments, she kept sucking the tip like it was the last meal she could ever get and made it unload on her tongue. The kitsune savored it in her mouth while delaying the swallow. All the while feeling the cock deflate in her hand.

"What is this fun gathering for?" a voice asked that Yuna could guess belonged to one of the Sword Demons that had surrounded the area. The semen in her mouth was almost enough to suppress their blood-tainted stench and she did not want to think. She already knew there was way more of them than she could ever dream of being able to handle.

"Bandits," Nick exclaimed and a moment later Yuna heard him groan from a hit that made him hit the shack with enough force to creak it. It triggered the kitsune to stand up just to better see if the building was going to collapse on her.

"Lesson number one, I'm Master Rekar we are from the Blissful Blade Sect, and mistaking the rightly new owners of this area to bandits should deserve more than a punch into the gut," he explained while Yuna heard several more hits around the area as some of the men had tried to escape the encroaching demons.

"But fear not, the Blissful King is a merciful one, as long as you swear him loyalty and offer your sincerity, you are allowed to continue your meager mortal existence," Rekar declared. Several of the Sword Demons grunted and almost laughed after his words.

"Boss, I bet they have a slut hidden in that shack," a rough voice commented.

"Damn you Olaf, is there not a moment you can stop thinking something that is not fuckable, we are in the middle of a serious conversation," Rekar boomed and triggered loud laughter all around the yard. There echoed far more voices than Yuna had been able to assume based on their scent, though most had to be weak fodder that would be no issue for her to deal alone.

"Yes, we have an excellent whore, you can have her as long as you spare the rest of us," Nick pleaded from a lowered position that was clear from his voice. Yuna was not curious enough to look through the hole what was happening outside.

"Heh, hear that Olaf, go stick your cock into that hole to test if this man is lying," Rekar commanded.

"You mean to drag her out so we can see what she looks like," Olaf offered.

"No, I want you to stick that dumb cock of yours into that damn hole. If the slut bites it off, maybe you will learn something," Rekar instructed.

"Boss, I don't think I can even fit into that hole," Olaf protested.

"You have five seconds, either get that brick of yours into that hole, or I'm cutting it in half, one... two," Rekar flared and before he even finished counting, a purple demonic shroom tried to press into the hole. It took a few tries but in his desperation, Olaf managed to thrust his length up to his base only for his veins to bulge more than enough to stop him from even swaying his hip.

"There... all in... I think I'm stuck," Olaf uttered while Yuna stared at his pulsing rod. It definitely was impressive but just the idea of having to suck its tainted flesh almost made her gag. But from sheer curiosity, the other options visited her mind.

"Heh, well, it's your turn whore, help our friend here to free himself," Rekar instructed. "You have one minute or I have you dragged out to check just how ugly of a peasant you are."

Yuna gritted her teeth but she did not have that many options and no time to think about them. So she made her white robes fall down only for them to fade away. Even if they were simply manifestations of her tails, the Sword Demons might mistake her for some martial artist if they saw her wear them. As long as they thought she was just some local whore, they might just leave her once they were done with her.

"That's it, see how deep you can take me," Olaf grunted while Yuna grabbed his base and tapped his tip to her vulva. She had turned around so that she could press her ass against the wall to let her hands shovel any semen into her mouth that might eventually spill out.

Slowly but surely Yuna took half of the rock-hard length into her. It pulsed against her walls that were soaked just from her unnatural thirst for semen. Despite the tainted smell that was barely suppressed by the semen still lingering in her mouth, the sheer size of the Sword Demon made her think higher of him than most ordinary mortals. Especially since she hoped his semen was as edible as the last one she had tasted.

"Boss, this cunt feels like the kitsune at the pit," Olaf announced even as Yuna had not even tried to push herself to take all of him in. Though his words alone made her wall convulse tighter.

"It does? She might appreciate it if we found more to share her load, haha," Rekar laughed. Yuna swallowed hard and began moving her hip while not wanting to think. Suddenly everything was a dead end to her. And all she could do was to milk this cock like it was her last one before being enslaved by these deranged abominations.

Yuna spread her knees and leaned into her thighs with her hands. Then she pressed her ass against the wall to give her stomach a slight bulge. The tip now pulsed in the side cavity of her inner gate and she saw how saliva dripped to the ground from her gaping lips.

"My... last cock... as free," Yuna voiced as silently as she could. Her walls melted to the shape of the bulged veins and she thrust her hip forward only to ram her ass back against the wall. It made Olaf grunt but the almost lust frenzied kitsune did not care. She was going to use his cock to a climax and then feast on his seed. She knew it would taste delicious almost by instinct.

"Fuck... fuck," Olaf grunted as Yuna's hip movement almost bent his demonic length while almost pushing his tainted blood back through the hole.

"What's the matter, she biting your dumb cock off?" Rekar asked.

"With her cunt, such a beast," Olaf panted but Yuna barely heard his words. Her own saliva and tongue were almost gagging her and her hands wandered from her thighs to her stomach.

"Cum... you dumb cock," Yuna slurred as a whisper and only a moment later, a pulse of pressure twitched her knees. Her fingers trailed to her vulva to feel a slimy burst while her long kitsune tongue was gagged out to hang on her chin.

Yuna only gyrated her hip to make sure she milked everything out while she lifted her right hand to her lips to lick it clean while her left was locked to surround her vulva. The raw smell of the fresh semen filled her nose and she almost forgot from who it originated.

"Boss, her cunt is so good, we have to keep her," Olaf pleaded and made Yuna's spine shiver. But she still swapped her hands to lick even more of his seed. She could feel that most of it still were within her and her finger lunged into her pussy the moment the Sword Demon dragged out his fat cock.

"Okay, time to drag the whore out to see if she is a keeper," Rekar announced and Yuna almost panicked even as it did not come to her as a surprise. But still, the only plan she had left relied on the pile of buckets in the shed.

Yuna quickly licked her fingers and picked one of the smaller buckets and fitted it into her head. Even as she thought about what she was going to do, she felt dumb and humiliated but it was the only plan she had in mind and she was not one to give up.

The door of the shed was kicked in and a strong hand grabbed Yuna's black pubic mound. The tug was more than enough to guide her outside where a wave of laughter greeted her.

"Boss, all I found was this bucket," the Sword Demon playing with Yuna's pubes announced through the laughter.

"Very funny, now take it off," Rekar commanded like he was not amused.

"Mister, if I take this off... you will be so disgusted you don't want to use me anymore," Yuna pleaded with a voice that was distorted by the bucket.

"Is that so?" Rekar asked. Yuna could have sworn she felt his stare on her perky breasts. Then again, similar sensations were trailing all over her bare skin.

"Please just use me like this," Yuna bowed to the direction of Rekar's voice even as the hand on her pubes pulled her harder.

"Boss, why don't we oblige her, this might be fun," one of the Sword Demons suggested.

"Very well bucket, spread those knees and shake that ass," Rekar instructed and the man let go of Yuna's pubes with one last tug. She did not even think before letting her body do as she was told.

Outside laughter echoed and twisted in Yuna's bucket while she moved her hip with slightly crouched knees. For the moment, the only comfort she had was that the sheer quantity of the Sword Demons and their tainted stench might make it impossible for them to realize she was not an ordinary mortal. But even that felt like a vain hope.

Suddenly a lightning crack in the sky pierced through the laughter, it was followed by another like at the beginning of an endless storm. Silence filled the yard and even Yuna was frozen to spread her knees at that moment even as she did not see what the others saw.

"Those who dare to bring their demonic taint to the base of Julian's holy mountain, do so only to seek death," a loud boom echoed in the sky. It was followed by a barrage of lightning that surged to the ground all around Yuna. She smelled the burn but none of the strikes hit her despite the metal bucket on her head.

Yuna was kept frozen still just from the sheer power she sensed around her. But a moment later a strong grip clutched around her body and lifted her into the air. The pressure of the lift was almost enough to wind even her immortal body. It caused the bucket from her head to slip out and fall to the increasingly distant ground that was suddenly just a sea of fire and tendrils of lightning.

"Rejoice mortal, for you have been selected as my trophy of this meager hunt," a booming voice declared from the top of the creature that was holding Yuna. She tilted her head to only see his silver armored leg beyond the blue scales of the snake-like thunder dragon that was holding her in its claw.

The moment of Yuna's salvation suddenly turned into a deeper fear, this mountain god had utterly devastated the entire area around the inn just to purge the demons. And the moment he would realize her true identity, a similar fate might befall her. But while trapped in the claw, the kitsune could only pray that the god-like being would not waste his trophy.

** * **

The large dragon dropped Yuna to the floor of a large mountain hall while its rider jumped down. He walked to a decorated stone throne to sit down. While he did so, his silver armor turned into a white toga that did little to hide his blue muscular body. Just from one glance, Yuna was more than sure he was a divine of some kind.

"Feel honored mortal, your body is pleasant enough to look at, so I will let you serve me as long as it pleases me," Julian boomed while his dragon shifted to tower behind his throne.

"Serve?" Yuna asked while she almost felt on her tongue the sheer potency of the divine seed. The strongest martial artists she had ever tasted paled in comparison to this apex of power. So she just stared at him on her knees.

"My king, I do not think she is a mortal... and neither is she pure," the dragon voiced with an increasingly feminine voice. Despite Yuna's focus being on the man, it was impossible for her not to see the large blue scales shiver and shrink.

"Hmm, you are right about that, I do like her eyes... and her being... intrigues me. So, strange creature, explain what you are and who you are," Julian pondered until he gave his command. Yuna matched his silver eyes and for a moment, suddenly she hoped she could gain far more than just to keep her life.

"You may call me Yuna. As you might tell, I'm no pure spirit kitsune but neither am I tainted. I only feed on the seed willingly given by men," she explained while being unable to suppress the pure hunger that was twisting her gaping lips. She even had to lick a drop of drool from her chin even if it did nothing to hide the state of her body just from looking at the divine being for a prolonged duration. For a moment she even thought his semen was so potent she was able to taste it even from the distance.

"Azula, you love pleasing me, right?" Julian asked when Yuna forgot she was supposed to keep talking.

"Yes, my king," the dragon nodded. Her green eyes were turning increasingly human.

"Then I would have you to wrestle with this... odd entity... to see if she is worthy of... sustaining from my seed," Julian instructed.

12