The Way Things Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zsere groaned, her cock sliding past the side of her head as it shrank back down. It was her post-orgasm period, once the afterglow faded, when the sensations of wrongness really set in. She knew she loved her girls, but on the other hand, what had really begun their relationships? A contract. A contract to define the terms of fulfilling an unbearable physical need. Whatever emotional connection she had with them was wholly dependent on her mutation. Coupled with how much her life was defined by it, sometimes she felt more like a life support system for a giant dick.

She pulled herself up and staggered over to one of the dining table hoverchairs, her cock sliding down across her body and falling against her balls with a slap, making her grimace. She sat with her legs spread wide, and tapped a panel on the table for her morning slow-release nutrient and hydration pills. Tallo sat across from her, tapping on a thin tablet, still glistening with spunk. She looked up from her work.

"I meant it, you know. Barely anybody's wearing ball-bras any more, and you've got the sexiest balls in Greater London. You should really show them off more."

She sighed. "It makes me feel like an object, Tallo."

"You should be proud of what you are. You should be happy with it. You're special. Things are so easy for you; all you have to do is cum. You don't have to work, don't have to worry about anything. You don't have the breeding urge sitting on your mind."

"But... I feel so wasted. I wonder what I could have been. A historian, maybe, or working in genemods like you. Something meaningful. Not just" she gestured with her hands at the thick length of cock pointing at the floor, "this."

Tallo's hands went to her trim stomach as she spoke. "You don't know what it's like. You've never felt it. I have no idea what being pregnant feels like, all I know is I want it more than I've wanted anything else in my entire life. I'd give anything for it. I'd give everything for it. Just to make this feeling go away. I'd trade for what you have in a heartbeat."

That, of course, was always the sticker for Zsere. Everyone was a prisoner of their bodies. It wasn't as if her alternatives were better: a regular hermaphrodite, with the same libido and the same expectations in society but less accolade, less reward? A woman, slave to her yearning to procreate, her every action by necessity a building block towards a single-minded goal? Even then, even after managing the holy grail of conception, what? Nine months of reprieve? Barely a moment to appreciate their new daughter before the urge came back, all the stronger for having been avoided?

She knew she was lucky. She knew that, overall, her problems were miniscule. That didn't help the hatred she felt for her body when she heaved her oversized genitals around, when she was traded as a commodity by society, when she was forced to give in to her libido time and time again.

She simply nodded. "You're right, babe. I'm sorry. I'll... think about it, okay?"

Tallo nodded, looking a little brighter. "It's the way things are, babe. You should get going. Remember, you have to go down and see Myd in her studio before you leave for your meeting."

"Yeah, I remember." Zsere stretched her arms back. "What do you think I should wear to the get-together?"

"Nothing."

Zsere snorted, grabbing a piece of toast off the pile the autostove had deposited into the centre of the table. "Come on, be serious."

"I am." She grinned. "Okay, fine. That yellow miniskirt I bought you last week. No ball-bra, it'll look ridiculous. Put on some cute thigh-high socks though, the black and white striped ones."

She got up, pushing her plate over to the receiver area and letting it be whisked away by the housekeeping unit. One of her hands trailed down her chest, grabbing a small amount of slimy cum and working it into one of her soft, pale breasts. Looking Zsere dead in the eye, she brought the breast up to her mouth, suckling at it, cleaning up all the cum that covered her nipple. Zsere watched open-mouthed until there was a sudden thump against the bottom of the table, and Tallo dropped her breast, guffawing.

"Don't try and pretend you don't love the idea. Tiny skirt. Free-balling. Maybe one of those cute little flower bands on the end of your dick. Trust me, you're the hottest little herm in this whole city. Who knows, you might even get a couple of big-boobed hotties asking for a load of cum on the way!"

Another thump echoed under the table as Zsere's face grew red. It was considered downright rude for a hermaphrodite to decline a request for sex, especially if they appeared to be in particular distress. The last time Zsere had gone out a busty blonde had practically thrown herself at her, panting and sweating, tears streaming from her eyes, babbling about a bad breakup and a week without a place in a harem. There were often sob stories, and 90% of the time she assumed they were simply efforts to try and get a piece of hyper cock, but this woman had seemed legitimately desperate.

"You know I hate that, Tallo! Every single time I go out I get some bitch crawling on my dick!"

"But you get hard, don't you? You might hate it but your dick loves it, and that's all that matters."

She kissed Zsere lovingly on the forehead. "Go see Myd, sweetie. And have fun at your little club meeting."

Myd was a consummate artist, but one of a very peculiar sort. She had given up on traditional holocanvas years ago, feeling that mere pixels and light restrained her abilities. Her new canvas was flesh: her body, the bodies of others. Her pigment was nanocosmetics. She was addicted to nanocosmetics, not just seeking an ideal body like most girls, but revelling in her ability to change herself on a weekly basis.

She was putting the finishing touches on a holomodel of a gorgeous woman's face, her back to the door of the studio. Her long, rainbow hair hung down far past the base of the chair in astonishing curls and bobs that practically seemed to move against each other, throwing off iridescent shimmers.

She spun on the little hoverchair, still holding her stylus. Her face broke into a huge grin as she leapt forward, propelling the lush curves of her overripe body directly at Zsere.

Where Jarani had a fit, toned look and Tallo had an elegant slimness, Myd was short and voluptuous to the point of absurdity. Her breasts were far beyond reasonable bra measurements, each one easily the size of a basketball, swaying from side to side as she jumped. Her waist trimmed down almost like it was corseted, until it flared out into hips wider than her shoulders with a round, shelf-like ass and thick thighs. She wore nothing but an overstretched tank top, white panties slowly being devoured by her huge butt and a pair of silly pink, white-spotted socks.

Her face was adorable, with soft, rosy cheeks, big eyes and a little button nose. The incongruity of her innocent face with her perverted brain, dirty mouth and lush, sensual body was, as near as Zsere had ever been able to tell, intentional. The effect was enhanced by a dusting of glitter and bright, oversaturated eyeshadow and lipstick that changed colour throughout the day. Right now they were a bold, emerald green.

Zsere had slowly been growing soft after leaving the kitchen but watching the gelatinous movements of Myd's biomod-junkie body made her gasp as her body kickstarted another boner. Myd plowed into her, standing on tip-toe to reach up and force her thick tongue into Zsere's mouth, her weighty breasts squishing into Zsere's body.

The pair locked lips for a while as Zsere's cock throbbed its way to full erection, butting up against Myd's legs until she spread her milky thighs and let it bump against her boiling hot panty-clad pussy. She broke off the kiss, practically purring. She spoke in a high-pitched breathy voice.

"Heeyy, lover girl. You've got perfect timing, I was working on a pair of breasts for half the morning for this one client, these big heavy fucking perfect tits, and it made me think about you."

Myd planted sucking kisses down Zsere's neck, slowly rubbing her hips back and forth. Zsere's hips bucked, her cock lurching hard but finding itself trapped by soft flesh and a steaming pussy.

Myd pulled back, moaning as she dragged her sensitive lips back across the shaft. She turned around with a wink, bent over at the waist and pulled down her overstuffed panties, revealing the flawless curve of her enormous ass and her glistening wet puffy pussy. She gripped the desk, wiggling. "Which would you like today? Cowgirl so you can see my big titties or to take me from behind?"

Zsere stepped forward and flipped the girl over. She mock-screamed, fading into a giggle as she pulled off her tank top. Her huge, hard nipples and vast, crinkly areolas were the same emerald green shade as her eyeshadow and lips, throbbing hard with her heartbeat, easily as fat around as a deli sausage and more than an inch long. Her massive teardrop breasts hung off to either side of her chest, wobbling madly with each movement of her body.

Myd made an effort to get up to prepare to ride her harem-master, but Zsere pushed her back down against the desk, practically growling with the need to fuck. Myd squealed, spreading apart her thick thighs, allowing Zsere to push the massive head of her dick against Myd's slit and unceremoniously plow in hard.

Myd screamed in pleasure with every inch of the huge dick that spread her vagina apart, a visible bulge running up her narrow stomach. Zsere was of course too big for even her harem to take the entire length of her dick. No amount of genetic manipulation could give women the ability to fit penis where torso simply didn't exist. She occasionally dreamed of being able to go balls-deep into one of her girls. As it was, she had to be content with a good amount of her cock simply hanging out; easily a foot in the case of Myd's tiny body.

She pulled back until only the tip remained inside her harem-mate, then pushed forward again, grunting in pleasure as Myd shook and babbled, practically foaming at the mouth. Her hands flew up and grabbed her outsized breasts, pulling on her green nipples and mashing them into the soft flesh. Her small, be-socked feet kicked and shuddered in the air as Zsere fell into a slow rhythm. She could feel her balls swaying lightly, bound up in her ball-bra.

Myd wailed and babbled, her eyes rolling back into her head. Zsere grabbed the girl's ankles, her thrusts becoming more unsteady and faltering as the pleasure started to overcome her lust.

"Y-yesss fuck me fuck me oh yess fuuuuuck meeee!" She desperately tried to look Zsere in the eye even as her body jerked and twitched out of her control. "Fill me up please yes put a baby in me please fill me with cuuumm"

There it was, even in her kinkiest, most depraved harem-mate: the urge to breed. grunted again, her juice-slicked shaft lurching mightily as she felt her testicles churn and boil with the massive load they were preparing. Sweat poured down her reddened face.

"I-I'm close, Myd, I'm-ugh-going to fill you up, this load's going to be huuge..."

Myd squealed in pleasure. Zsere was awful at talking dirty; like so many other things about herself she just felt wrong and out of place doing it. It didn't really seem to matter too much when she could swing two and a half feet of pussy-stretching cock, but it was just one more crack in her self-image.

It was absolutely true, though. From the pain in the pit of her stomach and the pressure in her testicles, she could tell her orgasm was close. Her legs wobbled, her breathing coming in sharp and heavy, a low moan issuing from her throat until finally she slumped forward.

"Nn-ggaaah!" Her cock flexed hard inside Myd, stretching out the top of her pussy and creating an even bigger bulge inside her. Zsere's eyes crossed in pleasure as a load of spunk worked its way up the length of her dick, exploding out inside Myd, the girl's muscles working in a peristaltic motion to draw the sperm away and pump it around into her womb. Myd's torso slowly began to bloat slightly with the sheer amount of cum being forced into her body until Zsere finally pulled out, trailing a sticky rope from the girl's overstretched pussy and falling forward onto her pneumatic body.

The pair lay in a sweaty heap for a minute or so, panting with afterglow, until Myd gave Zsere a peck on the cheek. "You're wonderful. Next time you need to suck my boobs before I tittyfuck you, though. My titties miss you."

Zsere groaned. "Don't get me hard again, you little slut."

Myd giggled. "What does that word mean, anyway?"

"What, slut?"

She nodded, pulling on her tank top. Her hand traced briefly across the cum-bulge in her stomach, and both the girls shivered slightly, Zsere looking away, trying to blot out the thought of her curvy harem-mate with a big belly.

"Yeah. I mean it's a thing you call someone, but what does it mean?"

Myd tapped on her tablet for a moment, her thighs squishing together as she revelled in the feeling of cum sloshing inside her body. "Wiki says it's an archaic term for a woman who enjoys sex too much?" She snorted. "How can you enjoy sex too much?"

"Maybe it was different back then. I mean, that's from before the Shift, right?"

"Yeah but, like, they still enjoyed sex. How could you not? It's just, like, the way things are."

Zsere shrugged. "Anyway, I have to get ready to go out."

Myd's eyes lit up. "Ooh, are you gonna go commando today?"

"Ugh, fuck me, not you too?"

"If I had balls like yours I'd show them off as much as I could!" Myd spread her legs in the chair, her hands cupping air between her thighs to roughly the size of Zsere's balls, shamelessly showing off her cum-drenched pussy. "Yeah, that would be sweet. Man, I wish I was a hyper herm."

"No you don't. You wouldn't be able to nano-mod yourself."

She shrugged. "Yeah, but... I'd have a huge dick and I'd get to have sex all the time. And I wouldn't have... well, you know. That."

She stroked her stomach again and sighed. "Rani cried herself to sleep last night, you know. It got too much for her. I hope you gave her a real hard dicking this morning."

Zsere nodded, her mind assaulted by the dual emotions of concern for her harem-mate and arousal over recalling the scene from before. Myd brightened.

"Good! I'd better let you go. Take care, okay? Don't fuck anyone I wouldn't fuck."

Zsere sniffed. "You'd fuck anyone."

"Exactly!" Myd turned back around to her holosculpting.

Zsere stepped out the front door, letting it hiss to a close behind her. She was already feeling self-conscious, but there was no going back now. Her tiny, bright-yellow skirt only just barely went down past the lower curve of her butt, let alone covered any of her shaft and huge, pendulous balls. Black and white striped socks hugged her slim legs down to a pair of yellow heels, and a black tank top hugged her pert breasts. She wore no makeup; herms had naturally good skin, and the majority of modern makeup was some sort of nanocosmetic.

Her legs kicked against her balls as she walked, making her wince. She was slowly realising the other reason why ball-bras were falling out of favour was because they made hypers too mobile, when clearly they should be bare-cocked and erect in the bedroom.

She waited at the bus stop, flushing red as small groups of women passed her, purring and licking their lips. One even copped a feel from behind, Zsere yelping as she felt unfamiliar hands caress her sensitive scrotum. She smiled and giggled dutifully, seething inside. The hoverbus finally pulled up, aerodynamic and gleaming in a silver metal finish and she scrambled on, flashing her pass to the scanner.

She took position in a seat near the front, desperately trying not to bring attention to her dick, but someone behind her had already sighted it. A girl with crazy red curly hair and freckles, in a strange triangular blue blouse with silver rings at the shoulders and hovering around her wrists and a white belt, with a plunging neckline that showed off acres of pale, freckled, vein-dusted cleavage. She wore tight black leggings with small, white boots, with more of the silver rings hovering around her ankles. She grinned predatorily.

"Gooood morning, hermy."

Zsere nodded and smiled sheepishly, despite the feeling in the pit of her stomach whenever someone used that term to her. Unfortunately she could also feel the treacherous stirring in her outsize loins as she watched the woman's breasts shake from side to side.

"You're a big one, aren't you?" She leaned down, grabbing the end of Zsere's cock without so much as a by-your-leave, lifting it up and hefting the weight. "I don't think I've ever seen one this big! What's it like hard?"

Zsere shuffled, flushing even harder as the woman's fingers sunk into the flesh of her dick. "Umm, s-seven hundred and sixty m-uhh-millimetres."

The woman's bright green eyes went wide. "Well that settles it, doesn't it? Sit back, hermy, I want a load of cum off you."

Zsere managed to bite down on her sigh as she scooched back into the corner of the bus seat. Hoverbuses tended to have more space between the seats, allowing for this sort of thing to happen. The redhead dragged a finger down the front of her blouse, and it split apart and slid back behind her, revealing the vast expanse of her jiggling breasts and her trim stomach. She gripped one, fondling the thick nipple with her fingers.

"Ooh, I felt you twitch. You like tits, hermy? Hermies who like tits are the best because you can just" she reached forward and grabbed Zsere's head, shoving it into her chest, "do this and they get all hard for you!"

Zsere's reply was muffled by titty, but the woman was unfortunately right: the feeling of having soft breasts squishing around her face was getting her hard. The woman's hand brushed through Zsere's hair.

"Suck on them. Go on, little hermy tit-hound, get your lips around them." She relaxed her grip a little, allowing Zsere's head to pull out and be presented with the woman's thick, pink nipple. She didn't want to give in, but her cock flexed, her mouth fell open, and she darted in to start sucking, the woman moaning in approval.

"Mmf... They're all natural, you know. No biomods in those puppies." She caressed the back of Zsere's head as she suckled. "My hermy said she wasn't into big tits before she met me, and I turned her around on the first night. Heh, all her other girls booked breast enhancements within the week."

Her conversational tone as Zsere sucked on her nipples only made the situation even more demeaning. Her penis flexed at full hardness, pressing along the woman's thigh. The woman reached a hand down and started to stroke along it, just lightly brushing her fingers against the head and dragging them back around behind the ridge, before she gripped the head lightly in her palm.

She pulled her breast out of Zsere's mouth and pushed her back, this time taking her own turn at shuffling forward, cupping her breasts in both hands. She pressed them against the tip, lubing them up with some of the precum leaking from it, and brought them back down to the base where she squeezed them together.

She began a slow but deliberate tit-fuck, skilfully twisting and rolling the soft canyon of her cleavage around Zsere's pole in a way that stimulated far more of it than she could have imagined possible. The woman grinned.

"This is different, never done this with a cock so big before. It's interesting." She reached behind for her purse, letting one breast drop for a moment, and came back with a small bottle of lube, squeezing a generous amount down Zsere's cock. Zsere shuddered as the woman started up again, her toes curling as soft tits glided across her shaft.