The Way You Look Tonight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Cordo. You're a fucking machine. How can you keep this up?"

"Aw babe," Cordo responded. "I never last this long, but I want you to feel good because you're so special to me."

There was the bullshit again. His words pushed her over the edge once more, and she felt the onset of yet another orgasm. He flipped her back over on to her back and dragged her down to the edge of the bed. He entered her while he was standing up, giving him even more leverage to punish Candice's now swollen pussy. While she was writhing in ecstasy and screaming in time with her spasms, Cordo could hold back no longer. He grabbed her ankles with each hand, and spread her legs out from behind his head as wide as they would go. With one final thrust, he shot his load into her pussy, splashing against her womb with a force Candice never felt before.

Candice screamed, "Fuck Yes. Yeessss! Ohhhhh Fuuucck!"

As he slowed his thrusts and came down from his orgasm, Cordo could feel his cum mixed with Candice's pussy juice running out of her and dripping down onto his bed. They remained unmoving like that for several minutes. When he finally tried to pull his cock out, he was still hard, and the walls of her pussy did not want to give him up. It was almost as though her pussy held him captive. When the head of his cock came out, there was a soft pop and a puff of air that expelled from Candice along with more cum mixed with her pussy juice. They were locked in an embrace, kissing each other passionately once again.

This same scene was reenacted twice more that night before he drove Candice home at about 1 a.m. She would have loved to stay all night but she had classes the next day. That night as she fell into a contented sleep, Candice was confident that she had met her knight in shining armor. Little did she know what was to come.

Cordo continued to wine and dine Candice over the next couple of weeks, and each evening ended with mind blowing sex that she continued to confuse with love. She had given up her Saturdays working at the bar, as that was always their "special" night. When he picked her up from her dorm late one Saturday afternoon for their night out, he asked if it would be okay if they stopped at two of his business establishments. He had some unfinished business he needed to handle. Of course, Candice did not have a problem with that. She thought that this might give her an opportunity to meet more of Cordo's friends and business associates. They pulled up in front of a club called Jilly's.

"Strange that it doesn't have any windows," she thought.

There was a prominent neon side out front that had an outline of a naked female in the left-hand corner.

"Now Candy, before we go in there, I need to tell you a little about my business. I haven't told you up to now because I really care for you and I'm afraid that this might be a turnoff."

He told Candy that this was a "Gentleman's Club." And he described for her what that meant. He didn't hold anything back, and told her about the pole dancing and even the back rooms. He looked for a reaction from Candy, but his description didn't faze her. In fact, she seemed intrigued and had a very interested look on her face. By this time, of course, Cordo could have told her anything and she would have believed it. There was very little he could tell her with which she would have a problem. She kept telling herself that she was in love, even though the words were never exchanged.

He took her into the club through a back entrance into the office. There, Cordo introduced her to the club manager, a guy by the name of Waldo Gronski. Waldo did double-duty and served as one of the two bouncers in the club, the other one being an ex-prize fighter named Packy, to whom Cordo introduced as well. Gronski was an interesting guy...very big and imposing looking, and yet very gentle, kind of like a gentle giant. She didn't know what to make of Packy. He seemed to be punch drunk. But when she was introduced to him, he seemed very respectful, just like Gronski. She, of course, didn't know it at the time, but these two guys would play prominently in her future.

It was Gronski's job to turn over the daily receipts to Cordo. Candice wondered why they were dealing with such large amounts of cash. She would find that out later. When Gronski handed over the receipts from the night before, she couldn't believe how much cash he was holding in his hand. After he was done counting it, he shook hands with Gronski and Packy, and then gently guided Candice to the front of the club, steering her to a table near the bar. As she walked through the club, Candice realized what kind of an establishment this was. It was pretty obvious. She passed a series of rooms and heard some moaning behind each one.

At the front of the club, she saw the featured dancer completely nude with one leg wrapped around the bottom of a pole, and the other at a 45 degree angle, with her foot touching the middle of the pole, exposing her pussy for all to see. Cordo was watching her carefully. Again, none of this fazed her. For Cordo, that was an excellent sign. His plan to ensnare Candice was working. He sat her down at a table and introduced her to one of the dancers who was drinking up at the bar, but walked over when she saw where Cordo had settled his "fresh meat." Her name was Maria Barretto. Cordo told Candice he had to take care of some other business and would be back in a few minutes.

Maria struck up a conversation. When they got comfortable with one another, Candice asked the question that essentially told Cordo his job was done.

"Maria, let me ask you a question. I obviously know what goes on here. But how much money can a girl make in this place?"

"Well, honey," Maria responded. "There are good nights and bad nights, busy nights and slow nights. But on average, a girl who doesn't mind giving the customers what they want, if you know what I mean, can probably take in about $1,000 a night cash. On some nights, if you get the right crowd, you can double it, especially if you work a bachelor party. Those girls who strictly dance do okay, but don't clear anywhere near that amount. If you're willing to visit with your customers in the back rooms, that's where the big bucks are."

"Holy crap. Really? That's more than a I make in a couple of weeks at the bar waitressing."

"Look sweetheart. I know Cordo really likes you. He might not want you to do this kind of work. If I were you, I'd be real careful how I ask him. If you do work here, the one thing you don't have to worry about is safety. Gronski and Packy will protect you from the crazies we get in here."

Apparently, Maria was pretty good at throwing the bull herself. She knew exactly what Cordo's plans for Candice were. Maria gave Cordo a very subtle signal with a nod of her head that Candice didn't pick up on. That prompted him to return to the table.

"Thanks for keeping her company Maria. Ready to go sweetheart?" Candice nodded.

They made one more stop at Cordo's other club, The New Congress Club. Same type of neon sign and same set up.

Later that evening, after Candice rode Cordo's cock for the second time and they were snuggling, she very softly asked, "Cordo. You know I have some severe money issues, right? That's why I do the work-study thing as well as wait tables at the bar a couple of nights a week. Well, Maria was telling me how much money the girls make at Jilly's. I have to tell you, and I hope you don't get mad at me, but what would you think if I asked you if I could work there?"

In his head, Cordo was saying, "Yes! I got her!" But outwardly, he frowned. He told Candice that he would have a hard time with other men looking at her body and doing things with her that only he did so far. But he also told her that he knew her financial predicament, and he would agree to it if she was really sure about it. He told her that he would ask one of the girls to work with her for the first couple of nights showing her the ropes. And he would also ask Gronski to keep a close eye on her.

"Let me give Gronski a call tomorrow and see what I can work out. You'll need to give up your job at the bar, and I maybe can let you have the same three nights you work there."

Candice smiled and was excited. She figured that if she worked there for a year, after she received her Associate's Degree from her local community college, she will have more than enough money to transfer to a real four year school and get her Chemistry degree, something that she always had a passion for.

I think I'm going to take a breather here and let Candice tell you the next part of her story in her own words.

__________

Candice

Well, I'm sure you can guess what happened after I began working at Jilly's. Funny as I look back on it. I should have known something was wrong when Cordo agreed so readily to my proposal to work in his club. I thought I was in love with Cordo. I figured I could have him all to myself, and pick up some really good cash too. What a colossal mistake and error in judgment. I ended up working three nights a week: Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. What a foolish little girl I was. I figured, hey, I had been giving blowjobs, handjobs, and more away for free for so many years, I may as well make some money off of my talents. How stupid. I was missing that moral center that should have told me to run away from that lifestyle, not toward it.

On my first night at the club, I made friends with a couple of girls. In addition to Maria Barretto, two others gave me my "orientation." One was Kit Forrest (who had strange resemblance to the actress Raquel Welch) and Sandra Lomax (who also happened to be Waldo Gronski's girlfriend). Gronski accepted what Sandra did for a living, but he was very protective of her. In fact, he and Packy were very protective of all of us girls. Many a night both Gronski and Packy would throw some weirdo out of the club, but not without throwing them a good beating first. That would ensure they would never return.

I don't think I need to go into too much detail about what went on in the back rooms. I'm sure you can figure it out. Suffice it to say that if the money was right, I took part willingly in every sex act. And I mean every sex act. I volunteered for all of the bachelor parties. By then, I was on the pill, so there was no danger of pregnancy. But the club had a rule that condoms were mandatory, except for handjobs. That probably kept me free from any STDs.

Not too long after I started, I began to get quite the reputation. Stories spread about how Jilly's had what looked like an underage teenage nymph. Whenever the high rollers came in, they all needed to sample "Candy O." That was my new name. One guy, who I was told was a Capo in the Chicago underworld, started to see me once a week. His name was Al Mungar. I later learned that he was the head guy, the Godfather in the Chicago area. I think Al, though much older than me, felt some kind of weird attraction toward me. He was obsessed. It was a little scary, but he treated me well, and his tips were amazing.

I got to see Cordo less and less. I was missing the attention he gave me and couldn't figure out why we drifted apart, but I was beginning to get the picture. One Saturday night, after I left the club, I decided to head over to Cordo's apartment. I hadn't been with him for a couple of weeks. He came to the door and essentially told me to get lost. I peeked in the open door and saw a young girl on his bed. Apparently, they were in the act of fucking themselves silly when I interrupted them. I had a bit of a crying jag right there at the door. Cordo told me to snap out of it, and with the back of his hand, slapped me so hard, it knocked me into the air and I landed a few feet away, flat on my ass. Cordo then slammed the door shut. I knew then that Cordo's come-on to me was all an act to lure me into working for him. I cried awhile, but dusted myself off, picked myself up, and went back to my dorm.

You may find this hard to believe, but through all this time, I was still getting outstanding grades in school. I had a very sharp mind and really didn't need to study as hard as the other kids. I was on my way to getting my Associate's Degree in Science. You may also find this hard to believe, but I was a science nerd. My dream was to major in Chemistry and someday teach at the college level. I know...How could a slut like me end up with a Doctorate in Chemistry? I'm amazed myself that I had such ambitious goals, and that I was actually able to accomplish them.

Fast forward another year. My final semester completed, I received my Associate's Degree, and I was still doing three nights a week at the club. Over that last year, I was able to stash away most of the money that I made. By the time of my graduation several months later, I had nearly $75,000 in the bank. At the rate I was going, I wouldn't even need to work once I got into a four-year university. You have to understand that this was the early 1990s. $75,000 was a ton of money back then. Tuition was running about $150 a credit. A full course load would less than $5,000 a year plus dorm and living expenses.

Of course, you can probably guess that my time at Jilly's didn't end well. That was inevitable for most of the young girls who worked there. I knew I had to get away from that life so I could return to school, but couldn't figure out how. I saw what happen to other girls who tried to quit.

Cordo indirectly helped me with my escape. One night, Cordo came in, grabbed me by the arm at the bar and pulled me into a backroom. He was smashed, and I mean totally plastered. He was saying things to me like, "You know, I really loved you and it was hard for me to give you up to this place. I never ever thought that you would turn out to be the bitch and the slut that you became. You are nothing but a goddamned filthy whore. And I'm going to fuck that dirty whoring cunt of yours until you bleed."

He ripped my skimpy outfit from my body and pushed me down to the floor. He then proceeded to rape me. I screamed to no avail at first. But after a while, I think Packy got nervous and thought Cordo would kill me. I think he may have done me in had Packy not broken down the door. When he heard the crash of the door, Cordo got off me, pulled a gun from his jacket pocket and shot Packy right between the eyes. He then pointed the gun at me and said, "Now you die and go to hell, you fucking slut."

What Cordo didn't see was that Gronski came in after he heard the shot, grabbed a chair and smashed it across the back of Cordo's head knocking him unconscious. I was actually convinced that he killed Cordo. Gronski told me to quickly get my clothes back on. He drove me to my dorm, helped me to pack, and then put me on a plane bound for Newark Airport.

Before I left, Gronski told me, "Kid, I never believed you belonged at the club and in that kind of life. Get the hell away from here and don't ever come back."

When I landed at Newark, I managed to contact an old girlfriend from high school with whom I kept in touch. It was my plan all along to live with her for a while. She put me up for a few weeks until I was able to make more permanent plans. Not too long after that, I was admitted to New Amsterdam University ("N.A.U.") in Westchester County New York. With my grades and S.A.T. scores, it was no problem getting admitted to their undergraduate Chemistry program. I got myself into another work-study job and I was all set.

One thing I realized as I fled Chicago...I knew that had I continued the life I was leading, I would have been on a sure path to self-destruction. I did a lot of soul-searching, and decided that my sexual behavior, which began after my dad died, was completely abnormal. I needed to change and fast. I guess seeing Packy get shot in the head was the wake-up call that pushed me to this realization. I sought counseling from the school's medical department. And with their help, and a lot of growing up, I was able to put that destructive part of my life behind me.

The one fortunate thing that came out of all of this is that had I not fled to New York, I would have likely chosen a university closer to my hometown of Chicago. Had I not attended N.A.U., I would never have met my Nicky. He was a student there as well.

To be continued.

12