The Wayklin Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
Their final day, and the 18 months afterward.
6.6k words
4.56
2.2k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers

Final part of a Three part series.

Sara woke first in the morning, disturbed by Byron snoring. It was the first chink in his seemingly perfect presentation. She smiled at the thought of teasing him about it later, but stopped short of recording it on her phone - that would be too mean. Instead, she went to have a shower, the night before she was too exhausted - physically and emotionally. It had been such a big day for her, and the marathon sex on the lawn took her over the edge. Alone in a steamy hot shower was perfect for her to reset and take stock.

Her vagina was waxed. It was new for her, but not bad. It felt clean. She had been cum in by two men, both of them strangers. She was probably pregnant. On the bright side, Byron was polite, charming, and interesting. And fit. Too fit. How can a guy his age get hard so often and fuck for so long? The luxury was obscene. Clothes, jewelry, helicopter, French food. Opera. But it wasn't real. Even all the beauty products in the massive marble bathroom Sara was showering in, it wasn't real. The weekend had been a great experience, more than she could ever have hoped for. And the sex was more palatable than she expected. Exciting, even. But one more day was enough, Sara looked forward to being home. She looked forward to her job. She loved the Wayklin and the Wayfarer, but Byron was right, the history and the glamour of the building meant more to her than its fleeting guests and their personal luxuries.

"I quite like Byron, though," she said quietly. "It's a pity he's not poor."

Rather than sit and listen to the snoring, Sara went first to the breakfast buffet. To make sure Byron didn't think she'd walked out alone in some sort of huff, she left a note and wore just a tiny string bikini bottom, naked on top, then put on a buttonless thin white beach robe that made it perfectly clear her naked breasts were just a whisper of wind away from view. She took a book from the room bookshelf to read, preferring that to staring at her phone. It also helped her avoid catching the eye of any guys that thought she might be prey.

"I saw your note," Byron said, finding Sara at the outdoor breakfast table and kissing her cheek. "Good morning. Did you eat already?"

"Hmm. I'm stuffed."

"Your tits look great, baby," Byron smiled as Sara fluffed her front so the robe fell open. He looked around for any kids or Puritans, but the coast was clear. "Let me grab something,"

"Sure," Sara said, for a moment uncertain if he meant breakfast or her breasts. Civility prevailed, and Byron went inside to get a huge plate of fruit and yogurt.

"So? Did you sleep well?" he asked.

Sara grinned.

"Well... umm."

"What?" Byron asked.

"Is there a gentlemanly way of snoring?" she grinned but kept one breast exposed to show him she wasn't in a bad mood about it.

"Oh," Byron said, his face saying sorry. "It only usually happens when I'm either drunk or exhausted."

"Then, no more forty-five-minute workouts before sleep for you."

"Was it that long?"

"At least! It hurt between my legs when I woke up, walking to the shower stung. Though it feels better now."

"Not off limits?"

"No. It's okay now, I think. You can use it when you want it."

Byron nodded, again checking around for anyone who might be upset with Sara letting one breast hang freely in the sun.

"You have such gorgeous tits."

"You don't think they're too small?"

"Piffle. They're more than a handful. And no sag at all. It's like you're cut from stone."

Sara blushed red but smiled proudly that he liked her body. She pulled the other side of the robe away, letting the sun and Byron's eyes cover both breasts.

"What are we doing today?" she asked.

"Up to you. I didn't schedule anything today. I thought I would leave Sunday for you to pick."

"Can we stay in? Enjoy the hotel?"

"Certainly."

Sara pulled her robe open and closed as per who was around that might take offense. She pretended she didn't notice the stares of some of the guys that passed when she was uncovered.

"You're pretty cool about showing your body to strangers," Byron said.

"I'm showing it to you," Sara corrected him. "It just happens they pass by."

"Oh, I see," he smiled. "So why is it you've not been with anyone for two years?"

Sara took her eyes away from her book to look at him.

"Is that a serious question?"

"It is. You seem to enjoy fucking. Why not do it for so long?"

"Lots of reasons."

"Such as?"

"No one to do it with," Sara said blandly.

"Oh come on, you could have found a guy easily. There must have been contenders."

Sara sighed.

"That time, the one I said, the spring holiday..."

"Two years ago," Byron confirmed.

"It was a difficult experience. For a long time afterward I felt dirty. I didn't think I deserved a decent guy, that if he knew what I'd done, he would feel deceived."

"Wow," Byron sympathized.

"It was an overreaction," Sara admitted. "I talked myself around, I don't feel that way now. But it took some time."

"What on earth did you do?" Byron asked, curious.

Sara took a deep breath.

"I was seeing a married guy."

"Oh."

"But that's not the thing."

"What was the thing?" Byron asked.

"The only way he could get out of home and spend time with me away from his wife was if there was a legitimate holiday or trip that the wife couldn't come. So he set up a ten-year reunion Thailand holiday with his buddies from university. Guys only, no wives, and none of them knew each other's wives, either. They booked a villa near Phuket for ten nights, up on a hill, with their own pool, all that. I was to meet them at Bangkok airport, not travel on the same flight l, so his wife can see just him and his buddies going off on their trip"

"Okay..."

"But when I got to Bangkok, the guys were there, but not my boyfriend. On the way to the airport, his wife had a call to say her mother had a stroke. So he bailed. I was left in Thailand with just his buddies."

"So what was the problem?"

"They all had me. I was passed around for ten days like a sex doll."

"Oh."

"I felt trapped. I felt like I was intruding. I only knew a couple of them and not very well. I let them do whatever they wanted so I could stay. There wasn't a morning I wasn't woken by some guy gelling his morning erection and pushing it up me. There wasn't a night I didn't fall asleep with some guy in me. I didn't wear pants for more than a week. It was one after the other, after the other, then after all of them the first one would be ready again."

"Gee."

"So I didn't feel very good about myself when I got home."

"Gee. I get it."

"Eventually I came around. I self-analyzed what I felt at the time, and why. I was worried about being abandoned in a foreign country and culture and language, a place I knew nothing about. I was too embarrassed to go home and explain why I was home early, it would kill my lie for going. At the time I did what I thought I needed to do to survive that trip. I was their mascot, that way they'd take me everywhere with them. In return, I'd do anything they wanted. It's not the choice I would make now, but at the time it seemed the least bad of a horrible list of options."

Byron let what Sara told him sink in for a while, ordering another coffee and waiting for it to arrive.

"How do you know you're okay?" he asked, wondering if getting over it was bravado.

"I didn't completely," Sara said. "Until I came here. I've had to give you full girlfriend service and... I like it. You're right, it's been nice to have someone inside me again. And I sit here having done it, feeling good about myself."

"Isn't it something the same, though? You being forced to have sex with someone to stay where you are?"

"Not at all," Sara said defiantly. "This was my choice. I decided to agree to the exchange, and we've both fulfilled our promise. Back then, I was clinging to the only lifeboat I could find."

Sara went back to her book.

"So you like the sex, huh?" Byron asked after a time.

"You saw my face," Sara said without looking up. "Did it look like I liked it?"

"You looked like you love cock."

"Well, there you go," she said, still reading.

"I guess that Thailand trip explains why your pussy is so huge."

"They stretched me, I can feel it," Sara said, looking up. "Some of the things they put in me, it's lucky I wasn't damaged. Or pregnant."

"You weren't protected from pregnancy?"

"I had condoms, but they didn't use them."

"All those guys came in you, and you didn't get pregnant?"

"No. I got lucky."

Byron nodded slowly, his mind ticking over.

"Hmm," he pondered. "Anyway, we have the whole day - most of it anyway - what would you like to do?"

"I'm doing it," Sara said, reading her book, momentarily covering her breasts as some youngsters walked by then uncovering them again when they'd gone.

"Fuck those tits are brilliant," Byron laughed.

"You really do swear a lot."

Eventually, they wandered back to their villa. Sara dropped her robe and the bikini bottom, feeling Byron's eyes follow her bare ass around the room.

"How about this?" she said, holding up a pamphlet. It was a golf driving range.

"Do you know how to play?"

"No idea," Sara admitted.

"I can teach you," Byron shrugged. "At least we can see if it's something you might have an interest in."

In the walk-in robe, there was a tennis dress that fit. Well, fit her bust, waist, and hips - but not long enough to cover her ass.

"It's designed to wear bloomers under," Byron said, "And not restrict body and leg movement."

"You want I wear it like this, with nothing under?"

"If you're game, I'd love it. But seriously, I've had more than my share of girlfriend experience already. This weekend you've more than held up your side of the deal. I think you should wear something you're comfortable with. Please, I mean it."

Sara did a twirl in the mirror. It was all bare ass and pussy.

"If anyone is around, I can stand straight," Sara shrugged. "Can't see the front at least if I stand like this, and not all of my ass."

"And keep out of the wind?" Byron smiled.

"Yes. No wind allowed."

They started with a seven iron and moved to a five. Byron was surprised at how well Sara swung. And the guys around them were surprised at what they saw each time she swung. Byron didn't tell her how many men learned her pussy was shaved, he simply applauded each shot as she improved markedly over the thirty-minute session.

"Oh, I have blisters," she said, handing the club back.

"If you do it properly, you'll need a glove."

"And underwear," Sara whispered. "The guys, they all stop and look when I take my shot."

"What can I say?" Byron laughed, "You've got a gorgeous cunt. Hard to just ignore it."

Appropriately, the wind gushed through just at that moment, flipping up the dress and giving the people around them a final look as they left. Byron heard the word 'prostitute' mumbled, but luckily Sara didn't notice.

They had lunch in the sunroom of the main restaurant. The setting and service and food were gorgeous. With her legs safely under the draped tablecloth, Sara was a stylishly, sportily dressed young lady. And the conversation between them was fittingly decent. They talked about her mother and her father. And more about his ex-wife. And his nieces and nephews and the likely future of the family business - which he clearly thought was grim. Byron was already pumping up his pension on the expectation that things would all go to pot one day.

"Too many fingers in the pie," he bemoaned.

After lunch, they walked through the gardens past the coconut tree that Sara had held onto for such a long time as Byron pounded her. In the rooms, Sara changed into a risqué bikini for a swim in the pool together. And in the late afternoon, they booked a couple massage in the spa. In a place like the Wayfarer, nudity is acceptable, but nothing that required a 'tip' - so although Sara was entirely exposed to her male masseuse with his oils, he skirted around the edges of her sensitive places. They were left alone to change back into their clothes afterward.

"You want it?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, quick in and out, just to say you've been fucked in the Wayklin spa."

Sara leaned on her table and pushed her rear at him. Byron sunk easily full depth and held.

"I like you with cock in you," he breathed, still holding himself deep.

"I like it, too."

"Don't you think we should keep doing this? After the weekend? I feel like we connect well. Not just this now, not just cock in cunt, but I like you."

"Too complicated," Sara groaned, wiggling her hips, trying to get him to move inside her.

"Really?" Byron frowned, wanting to talk.

"My mother would not approve of you. You're the enemy, she thinks families like yours destroy and use people for their own profit or entertainment."

"Like this?" Byron asked, stroking out the pushing back in to hold. "Getting you to take off your pants so I can have my fun?"

"I know it's not like that. I think you genuinely wanted to give me a great experience. But Mother won't think that. She'll say you bedazzled me so I go to bed with you, then toss me out when done."

"Hey, I just inferred I don't want to toss you out."

"But you have to."

"Why?"

"Can you just fuck me?" Sara turned back and demanded. "We can talk at dinner, right? Right now... fuck me properly."

"Yes ma'am," Byron grinned. And he fucked her, properly.

Byron booked them for the steak and seafood restaurant on the top floor of the main annex. It was an adult restaurant, not the sort of place you brought children. Sara wore a white mesh maxi dress that was entirely sheer, with gorgeous white strapped shoes. With no underwear, Sara's breasts, slit and ass were entirely on show.

"You seriously think I can wear this?"

"You can," Byron nodded. "I know a lot of people that couldn't, but no one will be complaining about seeing you in it."

"If I really was your girlfriend, would you want me walking around like this, showing what's yours to other men?"

"Yes, of course."

"That's not my world. In my world, men keep their women private. All this... it's not for the eyes of others. It's for their man only."

"You want me to be like that? Not let you show your cunt at the golf today or at the restaurant or bar tonight?"

"It's normal."

"Maybe. But not very interesting. Can you imagine buying a Monet and not letting people see it? I show you because I adore you. You're gorgeous. Let the world know, especially if it's a safe environment like here."

"Anyway," Sara sighed, "I'm wearing it. Let's go show a whole bunch of people my pussy. There must be someone in this hotel that hasn't seen it yet."

"Good girl," Byron laughed. "That's the spirit!"

People looked and whispered, of course. Sara smiled and nodded, pretending she paraded herself like that all the time. They sat on the stools at the bar before the table was ready, drinking champagne. The barman smiled at her gorgeous breasts on show for him, and some of the other customers would stop to say they loved what Sara was wearing.

"I wish I had a body that would let me wear that," one lady stopped to say. "Just once. For one night."

"Ah, you say that," Byron charmed, "But if you did it once, I suspect you might be the type to want to do it once more, and then just once more."

"You might be right," the lady smiled. "Have a lovely evening dear. Gorgeous. Just Gorgeous."

Guys lingered nearby ordering drinks, and the staff kept topping up her champagne after each sip. When they moved to their table, all eyes followed. Gasps could be heard at the sight of her slit, and muffled compliments on the shape of her ass.

"So," Byron said once they were seated and settled. "We can talk about your mother's approval of me now."

"Disapproval," Sara corrected him. "If nothing else, you're almost her age. Hey! There's a thought. Perhaps you should ask her out on a date?"

"That would be disrespectful to your father," Byron countered.

"Oh? And nailing his daughter out by a coconut tree in the middle of a hotel isn't?"

"It was dark."

"Not that dark."

"Anyway, you're off-topic," Byron said. "You and me."

"Yes. Me. Can I have the swordfish?" Sara asked, misbehaving.

"They don't even have swordfish," Byron said, picking up the menu. "I'm trying to be serious."

"I know, which is why I'm trying to avoid it."

"I'm just saying we should plan another weekend. I've loved being with you."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you don't need me. You just need someone like me. Someone who has dreamt of a weekend like this all her life, and will give up her pussy in exchange for it."

"And is beautiful, with a stunning pair of tits," Byron added.

"And a tiny little cute ass," Sara continued. "Don't forget that."

"Exactly. But why go looking for another when I've got one right here?" Byron argued.

"Because I don't want another weekend."

"Yes, you do."

"No. I don't. The mystery of what life is like as a guest in a luxury hotel is solved. Another weekend would just cough up the same results. There would be massive diminishing returns - and yet the price I need to pay would be the same."

"Ah, you're missing the point," Byron said politely.

"How?"

"I didn't as you to stay in a luxury hotel."

Sara squinted at him. "Yes, you did."

"No. I asked you to spend another weekend with me."

Sara stopped and looked at him.

"In a luxury hotel?"

"No. I didn't say that, and I don't mean that. I hadn't even thought of where or how, I just invited you to spend another weekend with me."

"And what if that goes well?" Sara asked. "Then what?"

"Then we do it again. And again," Byron smiled.

Sara sighed. "I'm sorry, you're being nice."

"We could go hiking. Or fishing. Or join a salsa class."

"I'm too young," Sara said quietly. "Even if it was just us two and none of all of this life got in the way, you're twenty years older than me."

Byron didn't have a smart comeback for that.

"I've enjoyed my time with you," Byron said softly. "I'd hate to not see you again."

"It's inevitable," Sara said firmly. "I have my life and my job, and this beautiful weekend I've had my temporary escape from that. Having another temporary escape, then another then another doesn't help me. It just makes it harder to stop."

"Do you like me?" Byron asked.

"I do. I wish you were poor, and I wish I was ten years older."

"Or me ten years younger?"

"Well, yes, I didn't want to be impolite," Sara grinned. "But that would be even better."

"Hmm. Okay. I had my shot at it. Didn't die wondering."

"Hey, I've got the necklace on," Sara leaned forward and said. "You can fuck me any way you want tonight."

"Thank you."

And Byron did. He took her to the cocktail lounge after dinner to have her properly spinning from daiquiris, ridding Sara of all inhibition. She socialized in the bar with all the guys nearby having forgotten how nude she was, and she rode cock back in the room as if no one for miles could hear her squeal like a Japanese porn star.

When Sara woke up on Monday it was almost midday. She was naked, sore between her legs, and her head thumped painfully. She staggered nude to the bathroom to hold her temples as she peed and then downed a full bottle of still water.

"Oh, I feel sick."

There was a knock on the door. Holding a towel to her front she opened it a crack, peering into the hall.

"Miss Sara?"

"Yes."

"I'm Henry. I work for Mr. Byron. He said I should help you get ready. The car is booked for two. It's twelve now, and you have a table reserved for lunch."

Sara blinked.

"Henry?"

"Yes. Henry."

"Okay, come in."

Too tired and hungover for modesty, Sara turned and walked back to the bedside, showing Henry her naked rear and then collapsing on top of the covers, groaning.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers
12