The Weaving of the Bead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian lied on her back as Gurruk removed his own boots, and then lied down next to her, placing his hand on her chest, gently caressing her body, cupping her breasts. She sighed, enjoying the feel of his rough hands on her skin.

A moment later, his hand travelled lower until it reached her sensitive mound. She gasped as the tips of his fingers brushed against the surface of her clitoris, making her squirm. Gurruk grinned and pressed more firmly.

Vivian let out a sigh when Gurruk began rubbing small circles on her clit with his fingers. Her hips began bucking as she subconsciously searched for more stimulation. She could feel the pressure inside her mounting.

"Gurruk." She murmured weakly. "Please..."

She couldn't even formulate what she wanted from him, but he seemed to understand nonetheless. He lowered his hand further down between her legs, and curled his middle finger inward, slowly inserting it into her heat.

Vivian mewled as Gurruk began to slowly slide his finger in and out.

"You're so wet for me." He growled in her ear, the vibrations from his deep voice traversing her entire body, making her whimper.

Vivian couldn't stop squirming as Gurruk went deeper with his finger and accelerated his thrusting. She could actually feel her juices leaking down her thighs. She couldn't think of a single sexual experience in which she had been this thoroughly turned on. Gurruk was right. She was wet just for him.

"Do you want more?" Gurruk murmured.

Unable to speak through her pants and moans, Vivian could only nod enthusiastically. But when Gurruk inserted his ring finger, she let out another gasp. His middle finger was already bigger than human or elven fingers. With two of them inside her, she was almost uncomfortably stretched. But Gurruk somehow made it feel good nonetheless.

He moved very slowly at first, letting her get used to the fullness. Vivian felt a surge of affection for him, grateful he was so considerate of her comfort. He gradually picked up speed, pushing deep inside her wet heat, reaching spots she had never managed herself, or with any other partner.

"Ah! Keep going, keep going..." Vivian stammered.

"I won't stop until you scream my name." Gurruk promised.

The thrusting motion intensified and Vivian was soon thrashing beneath his fingers. When Gurruk curled his two fingers inward, she shrieked and her legs spasmed uncontrollably.

"Oh! Gurruk! Right there! Fuck!"

"Scream for me." Gurruk rumbled.

With the continuous tapping on her g-spot, Vivian arched her back of the bed as she thrashed, before finally letting out a scream, just as he had asked.

"Gurruk! Gurruk!"

She repeated his name as the orgasm washed over her, and her vaginal walls clenched around his fingers. She threw her head back as the pleasure coursed through her in wave after wave. She couldn't even control the spasms of her body and every one of her muscles clenched and unclenched.

Vivian had no idea how long it took for her body to finally be back under her control, but when it did, she realized that Gurruk's fingers were no longer inside her, and there was something very wet between her legs.

Still panting, Vivian opened her eyes. Gurruk was looking at her with a satisfied grin on his face.

"You look proud of yourself." Vivian said weakly.

"I loved hearing you scream my name." He murmured, lowering his head to nuzzle her.

Vivian hummed happily and turned her face to kiss him. Already, the tusks pressing against her cheeks felt completely normal, and she knew she could never kiss anyone else again without missing the feel of them.

Gurruk pulled away first, and then let out a small chuckle.

"What?"

As an answer, he simply pointed to her legs. Vivian lifted her head and yelped. The puddle beneath her left absolutely no doubt to the amount of pleasure she had just been given.

"Sorry!" She squealed.

Gurruk laughed more loudly and wrapped an arm around her, nuzzling her again.

"I don't mind." He whispered in her neck.

The two of them lied on the bed together, limbs entwined, languidly exploring each other's bodies with their fingers.

Vivian reached down between them and gently grasped Gurruk's hard cock. He groaned softly. Emboldened, she began stroking him. Slowly at first, like he had done, before slowly picking up speed.

But after a moment, Gurruk placed one hand on both of hers to still their movements. Confused, Vivian looked up at him.

"Vivian, please... I want to be inside you." He declared.

Gurruk's eyes, dark with desire for her, were mesmerizing. Vivian's mouth dropped open, and she nodded. She wanted to feel his cock inside her as much as he did.

"Are you ready for me?" He asked, lifting himself up so she could shift her position.

"Absolutely." Vivian assured him. It was impossible for her to be more ready than she was currently after what he had accomplished with his fingers.

"What would be more comfortable for you?"

Vivian's heart fluttered at his words. He was always thinking about how dangerous he could be to a human partner because of his size and strength. It was no wonder that he had taken to life outside his stronghold so easily. Those considerations seemed to come naturally to him.

"Sit up." Vivian instructed him.

Gurruk grinned and did as she asked, sitting against the head of the bed, before reaching out with his hands to grab her.

Vivian squealed as he pulled her into his lap.

"How's this?" He asked with a teasing smirk.

"Perfect." Vivian breathed.

She slowly rolled her hips over his stiff cock, teasing him with the sensation of wetness. He groaned again.

"Fuck, Vivian. I'm not even inside you and you already feel so good."

"Let's make it even better." Vivian murmured.

She lifted her hips up, and Gurruk grasped his cock in his hand. He guided it beneath her and she sank down onto it, slowly.

She gasped. Two of his fingers were already more than she was used to. But his cock was something else entirely.

"Take your time, Vivian." Gurruk assured her, rubbing her back soothingly. "I don't want to hurt you."

Vivian nodded wordlessly, and continued her descent, thankful for the amount of fluid she had produced while he had been pleasuring her.

The fullness she felt as his cock slowly inched farther and farther into her pussy was nearly overwhelming. She whimpered as she was stretched to what felt like breaking point.

"Fuck." Gurruk hissed. Vivian felt his fingers clench on her back. He seemed to be concentrating intently to stop himself from moving.

"Gurruk." Vivian sighed his name, lowering her head into his neck.

When she finally took him in as far as she could, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him, chest to chest.

"Gurruk, you feel so good." She murmured. "Please..."

She didn't have to specify what she needed. Gurruk wrapped his arms around her, holding her even more tightly against him, and began thrusting his hips upwards.

Vivian gasped, surprised at the intensity of the sensations already. Gurruk was going slow, but she was still filled to the brink, and every movement felt like it was nearly too much. Nearly.

However, the slight discomfort tainting her pleasure was gradually dissipating as Gurruk thrust into her over and over again. She let out a moan, and began moving her hips in time with his.

"Fuck, you're amazing." Gurruk growled.

Vivian was incapable of formulating words as she lost herself to the sensations once more. She could hear Gurruk grunting in her ear, and each set of vibrations from his deep voice added to her pleasure.

"Vivian..." Gurruk panted.

The speed increased, and Vivian shrieked, the sensations once again overwhelming her in the best possible way. She moaned as Gurruk grunted and pounded his cock into her.

Her arms tightened around him and she let out a louder moan as she peaked, her vaginal walls clenching around his cock, making Gurruk growl wordlessly. She panted heavily, feeling the aftershocks of her climax, while still being relentlessly stimulated by Gurruk's cock.

A few moments later, Gurruk let out a roar and his movements stilled. He spilled his seed inside her. There seemed to be a lot of it. And it was extremely hot. She could feel it filling her up.

Finally, Gurruk slowly withdrew from her, but kept his arms wrapped around her. Vivian looked down, and saw another puddle. This time, it was thick, creamy and white. And as she suspected, orcs seemed to be capable of producing a lot more semen than human males.

But those discoveries were unimportant compared to the man who currently had his arms wrapped lovingly around her. She pulled her head back so she could look at him.

Gurruk's eyes shone as he looked back at her.

"I don't think I'll have the strength to leave you tomorrow." He murmured, stroking her back.

"You can't abandon the Roguish Rebels just for me." Vivian chided him.

"You're worth it."

Vivian swallowed past a lump that was forming in her throat.

"Gurruk, if you tell me that this wasn't just some tryst, I'll stay here and wait for you every time you go on a quest. But promise me you'll come back more often."

"This could never have been a simple temporary tryst, Vivian. I'm yours."

Vivian lowered her head and kissed him again, the now-familiar feel of his tusks against her cheeks reminding her that this night had been real, and utterly wonderful. And while he was away on quests, she would have the memory of this night, and hopefully many more nights like this to come.