The Wedding

Story Info
A wedding attendee gets lucky.
3.6k words
4.63
27.5k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Kellie in college. We played on the volleyball team together and practically became inseparable from the moment we met. We did everything together. Studied, worked out, went to parties, we were always together. She was a knockout, but I didn't see her like "that". I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had, and she had a boyfriend anyway. I was really quiet about my sexuality in college, not really sure what or who I was after...just more about enjoying my 20's.

So roughly ten years later, when Kellie was getting married, of course I made the trip to Chicago to watch her walk down the aisle. And it's not like I had much better to do. I was still single, despite having dated. I had a fairly concrete but boring job as a pharmacist. I figured why not go? Plus, I'd never been to Chicago and it was the perfect excuse.

I flew in the night before, but planned on staying a week to explore all that Chicago has to offer. I stayed at the Marriott, where the wedding was being held. It was nice to not have to worry about traffic or where I was going.

If I'm being honest, I hate weddings. Sure, I was happy to go for my friend. But I wasn't a fan of everything else that went with them. All the men hitting on me. All the questions about how I was still single, who I was seeing and what not. The small talk in general...it got old fast. Over the years though, I learned a trick. I brought my trusty fake wedding ring and made sure it sparkled. Who would've known how quickly it put all of that to rest.

I stood fairly tall at 5'10. Dark red hair down to my shoulders, naturally straight. My skin was pale and lightly freckled. I wore a fairly tight fitting, shiny, black dress, complete with a slit that came up to my upper thigh. It had short sleeves and a fairly deep "v" cut in the front, showing what I thought to be just the right amount of cleavage. I got my boobs done shortly after college. They weren't obviously fake by any means. But now they were a very perky C cup, like I'd always wanted.

The wedding went quickly. A brief ceremony, complete with simple vows, some "I do's", and a kiss to complete it. It was exactly what I had expected from Kellie. With close to 250 in attendance, it took a while to clear out the room and make our way to the reception. I snuck out the back quickly to make my way to the bar in the reception hall. I knew I would need a drink before sitting down at the single's table. The dreaded single's table.

It took close to a half hour for everyone to fill in. I grabbed my name card that directed me to table 34. Of course it was empty. I set my purse down and wandered around to see if I knew anyone. And of course I didn't, but I wasn't too excited about the idea of sitting at a table alone either. I made my way back eventually, and to my surprise saw a full table. My one spot left. Right between two old guys. My luck.

I sat down with a fake smile and proceeded to make small talk with Jim, on my right. A retired police officer. And Frank on my left, a doctor. There wasn't a chance I was going to tell him I was in the medical field too. I simply told them about my imaginary husband, Steve, and that I was a housewife. I couldn't eat fast enough before I got up and went to the bar, ordering a second gin and tonic.

After only about five minutes I heard a voice, "Looks like you got quite the nice seating arrangement there..." she said with a laugh. "To be fair, mine wasn't much better. But I felt pretty bad for you..."

I turned around to see the brunette that happened to be sitting all the way across the table from me. Too far to carry on any sort of conversation, but we had definitely exchanged a few glances as the dinner went on.

With a surprised look I turned around, "Oh God..." I laughed a little when I saw her. "That was painful, but I made it. They were pleasant and all, I just..." I trailed off a little.

"No interest." she completed my thought surprisingly accurately.

"Right, no interest I guess....I sound like such an ass..." I said, with a sigh.

"Oh stop! Don't be so hard on yourself. Obviously you're married and all, so..." She didn't finish her thought before I started laughing a little. Pointing down at my ring,

"Oh this?" I laughed again. Lowering my voice and leaning in, "No, this....this what I call a life saver." I said with a grin. "I couldn't be more single. But I certainly didn't want Jim and whatever the hell his name is over there knowing that..." I said with a small laugh.

"I'm Jennifer, by the way..." I said, extending my hand towards her.

"Megan." She said back with a smile. As we shook hands my eyes finally found their way towards her body. Giving her a quick look up and down, she was stunning. She looked to be roughly ten years younger than I. Long, straight brown hair. Petite, standing somewhere around 5'5 I would assume. She was a few inches shorter than I was, and she was wearing heels. She stood in a black dress, much tighter fitting than my own. Her chest smaller than mine. As I was glancing, I saw a tattoo on her wrist. Nearing the end of our handshake I tilted my hand to get a better look, bringing her hand up to almost chest level.

"Well would ya look at that..." I said with a smile. Noticing it was a tattoo of a dumbbell, but the bar in the middle was the word "LIFT" written in cursive.

"I love it...that's hot..." I realize I'd said too much and quickly kept talking to try to cover it up. "You lift?" I asked nervously and dumbly.

"Haha...yeah. And thanks!" Megan replied proudly. "I actually have a lot more, I just...I mean obviously they're covered up. I wanted to do my arms, but didn't want to scare off some of my clients.." She admitted honestly.

"Oh! What do you--" She cut me off,

"I'm a personal trainer." Megan said proudly.

"Oh wow! Well that explains it." I blurted out. "I just mean like..." I was stammering. Obviously nervous. "You're really fit, is all." I concluded with a smile. Megan looked down, smiling. Her cheeks turning rosy, making her brown freckles on her cheeks pop.

"Well thanks...I just do it because I love it. Obviously you work out too..?" She asked with a raised brow.

"I try..." I said with a raised brow. "I don't think I'm quite as fit as you...but I enjoy it." I said with a grin. Was this really happening?

"I'm actually Kellie's trainer.." She said, trying to carry on the conversation.

"Oh wow! Well that makes sense...she looks really in shape! You must be really good!" I said with a smile.

"Nah, the credit goes to all of her hard work. She told me she wanted to fit in the wedding dress, and I gotta say..." She trailed off, but I knew we were both thinking the same thing.

"Yeah she looks great!" I concluded. "Bet you'd have some good pointers for me.." I said rather coyly. "Squats the best way to firm up your ass?" I asked her. And she quickly came back,

"Squats and deadlifts. Hip thrusts too.." She said, and quickly went on. "But it doesn't look like you need much work in that area..." She said as she looked down. She seemed nervous, but obviously not too nervous to take a shot.

"Oh?" I asked.

"I'm just saying...based on what I can see....and in my 'professional' opinion.." She looked down still. Shuffling her feet a bit nervously. "...you look pretty good in that area. But that could just be the alcohol talking..." She said, finally looking up with a smile.

"Well...I certainly don't mind the alcohol talking in this case..." I said with a smile. I was terrible at this sort of thing. Picking up women on the fly was not my forte. But she was definitely hot, and she had definitely just made her move. Do I just let it go like it didn't happen? Or...

"Maybe you need to see more then?" I asked seductively.

She grinned with a devilish glimmer in her eye. "I'm not opposed..."

We both set our drinks down at the bar and went out the back door of the party almost in unison. Wandering down a couple different hallways to find the elevators. Few words were said on our way. I think we were both nervous. As I pressed the button for the elevator she said,

"Ya know for a girl who wears a fake ring..." She started out, laughing a little.

"Oh shut up!" I cut her off as the doors opened. "I just didn't want to talk to "certain" people.." I said with a laugh. We entered the elevator, covered by mirrors on three of the walls. The second the doors closed I pushed button 19. Turning back around, I saw Megan's eyes travel up my body towards my midsection.

"See...I was right...looks very good to me..." She said softly, taking a few small steps towards me until we were face to face. Her hips pressed up against mine. She reached back and proudly grabbed my ass,

"Nice and firm...." She concluded with a smile, as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. We made the long walk down the hall to my room. I couldn't believe how forward she had become so fast. Usually I was the one taking charge, but I was getting the impression that wouldn't be the case tonight. Thoughts were rushing through my head as we approached the last room in the hallway.

"Corner room? Top floor?" Megan asked, obviously impressed.

"Just wait until you see the view..." I said proudly. I fumbled with my purse, trying to find the key. After what seemed like forever I finally found it and slid it in to unlock the door. I pushed the heavy door open, leaning in with my shoulder, and motioned for her to head in.

"I think I've already seen the view...." Megan said with a smile as she walked in. A cheesy line but I appreciated it. Especially with the age difference between us.

"Oh stop it already..." I said rather insincerely. "Or don't...maybe I like it..." I laughed.

"Wow...." she said with a small gasp as she walked into the room. The floor to ceiling windows creating quite a beautiful view of downtown Chicago. "I live here...and I rarely get to see views like this..." she said, walking right up to the window and looking out. I followed suit and joined her, standing to her right. The Chicago skyline lit up in the night sky.

"I had to splurge on the room...who knows when I'll be back. But at least I'm here for a week to enjoy..." I hinted with a small smile.

The room was dim. The only light source coming from a small lamp in the corner on the night stand by the bed. We stood there, lit up by the lights outside. I was nervous but I was doing my best not to show it. I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest. Do I make the first move? Does she make the first move? I wondered to myself as we stood there for what seemed like hours. And then I felt her fingers touch mine. Her right hand finding my left. They were soft and fit right in my palm as she took a step and turned around right in front of me. Her back to the window. Without saying a word she lifted herself on her tip toes, lifted her chin, and pressed her lips firmly against mine.

Without even realizing it, I let out a soft "mmm..." as she kissed me. Followed by four or five more quick pecks. She reached around and initially placed her hands on the small of my back, but quickly lowering one to my ass. Pulling me in tight at the midsection, she pressed her hips against mine. I followed suit and wrapped my hands around her. Before I knew what was happening she had opened her mouth and slid her tongue into mine. Our tongues danced around in a lovely rhythm as I slid my hands up the sides of her petite frame, landing on the sides of her chest. Just as I was starting to feel comfortable she pulled away with a smile,

"We can skip the pleasantries, can't we?" She asked in the form of a question, but certainly didn't wait for my answer. She gently and playfully pushed me backwards until my legs made contact with the bed. With another gentle push I found myself falling backwards all the way onto my back, my legs dangling off the end of the bed.

"Now that....is much...better..." Megan said with slow, dramatic steps towards the bed. Grabbing my left leg, she held it up in the air. Kissing inch by inch from my ankle all the way to my upper thigh. My dress rising bit by bit as she worked her way up my leg. Finally stopping just short of my panty line. She repeated with the other leg. Slowly and sensually making her way up my thigh. I let out a deep moan as she neared my mound but she stopped short again. This time, taking my dress by the hem and pulling it up and over my hips. It sat, bunched up just above my belly button while I was still flat on my back.

"Cute panties..." Megan said softly. Standing at the edge of the bed, I watched her unbutton her black dress, pull each strap over her shoulders, and the dress fell to the floor. My eyes went straight to her bare chest. She had to be an B cup. Her breasts were so beautiful and so perky, with her tiny light brown nipples. My eyes made their way down her body to her six pack. I was more than impressed and showed it with a smile. The lower I went, I found all the other tattoos she mentioned earlier. I couldn't quite make them all out as everything was happening so fast. But it was clear that her upper right thigh was covered in flowers. Her left leg beautifully decorated with a long snake. It seemed almost dragon like.

As my eyes made it even lower, I realized why she had made her little comment. Megan and I were wearing matching panties. A very simple black, cotton thong, with a white waistband that had bold, block, black letters that read "Calvin Klein."

"I guess it's true what they say about great minds..." she said with a grin and a quick spin around. I tried to think of a witty remark but couldn't, as I watched her spin. I was sitting up about half way now, bracing myself on my elbows as she took a small step towards the bed. And then another. Before I knew it, she was seductively climbing on the bed on her knees. One on either side of me as she straddled over my midsection. She lowered her lips down to mine and we kissed again. Hard.

It was safe to say we were done with the 'slow' part...if there even was one to begin with. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted, and I found that irresistible in a woman. As we continued to kiss, Megan began grinding her mound into mine from above. Gently at first, but once I started to push back to show her I liked it, she picked up the speed. My legs instinctively opened as I laid on my back, giving her as much room as she needed. She picked up the pace. Almost thrusting up against me now.

With my eyes closed I muttered, "Fuck..." softly. Which caused Megan to sit up straight, wrap her arms around my thigh that was now pointed straight in the air, and grind me even harder.

"Yeahhh....that feels fuckin good..." She muttered and I echoed with a moan. "Too bad we're not at my place..." She continued, "Maybe next time..." She teased a bit as my mind wandered. What did she mean by that? I could only assume she had some sort of toy she likes to use. Or...toys. My mind was racing.

"Wanna know a secret?" She asked as the grinding slowed a bit. I nodded in response. Who is going to say no at a time like this? Was she going to tell me what exactly she had at her place? Handcuffs? Dildos? My mind kept going as her grinding slowed to a halt. Megan made her way up my body. Still straddling, one leg on either side. Moving up my body slowly until her sex was over my face, still covered in her panties.

"Ever since I saw you look me up and down at the bar...I knew I'd end up doing this..." She said with a bit of a laugh as she lowered herself down onto my lips.

I could taste her through her panties. She was soaked. Still, I wanted more. And she knew it too. As I reached up to slide her panties to the side she batted my hand away.

"Not so fast...let me enjoy this as much as you are..." she taunted, as she leaned back on her hands with her back arched. I loved her dominance. How did she know? How did she know I loved everything about this situation? For some, this would be a turn off. But for me...this was everything I needed...well, almost.

I felt Megan reach back and slide her fingers under my panties. Expertly navigating her finger inside me as far as it would go. With a few flicks upwards she found the exact spot she was looking for and got a moan out of me.

"Mmm..." I cried out, with her pussy still in my mouth.

"Did I find something else you like?" She teased. Flicking my g spot again. And then another time.

"Mhmm..mmmm..." Was all I could get out, until she raised up off of me. Sliding to the side a second she ripped off her panties and threw them on the floor. I felt a tug at my own, and gladly raised my hips for her to pull them all the way off.

"You do look stunning in this dress, but...it needs to go too." She said from above me, tugging the dress over my shoulders until I felt it slide all the way off.

I laid there naked, almost helpless on the bed. A fiery red, neatly trimmed bush on display for Megan to see now. This time she climbed on top of me the other way, facing my lower half now. She didn't waste any time. I barely even got a look at her pussy before I found her smothering my mouth with it again. I wasn't complaining. I was enjoying.

I was expecting her mouth, but I wasn't disappointed. She made her way back inside me with a second finger this time. Poking at that precious spot she'd so expertly found moments ago. It only took a few taps before I found myself raising my hips off the bed in utter enjoyment. My toes started to curl as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the tipping point.

"Don't hold back..." Megan teased me. And I didn't. I moaned a muffled moan as I continued to lick her sweet lips. She reached up with her other hand now, rubbing my clit in tiny little circles. It was all too much. I moaned louder now in delight, and she lifted her hips off me. Without even thinking I muttered,

"I'm gonna....I'm gonna..." softly. And my eyes began to roll back in my head.

"Cum for me, Jen..." Megan said as she continued in her rhythm.

"Ohhh....fuck...YES--" I was at a loss for words. "I'm..." My feet were digging into the bed now, pressing my legs and hips high in the air as I couldn't contain my excitement. As I felt myself tip over the edge, my eyes opened for a brief second to see Megan smiling wide.

After a few moments my breathing started to slow and return back to normal, along with Megan's fingers. I couldn't move. I laid there motionless on the bed, almost paralyzed from the intensity of my own orgasm. Something I hadn't felt in a long while. I felt Megan lay beside me and cuddle in close.

The next morning I woke to the sun coming in through the windows. I was a little dazed and confused, wondering if I had dreamt all of it. Partially because I woke up as the only one in the bed. As I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the light, I saw a note on the counter top.

"Sorry, I had a client at 5:00 this morning. I didn't want to wake you. You're here for a week, right? I'd be happy to show you the city!"

Beneath that she left her number.