The Wedding

Story Info
What if you married a family member and didn't know?
2.5k words
4.09
20.9k
40
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afan117
afan117
94 Followers

"Mr. & Mrs. John Anderson Sr formally invite you to join us to celebrate the marriage of our son John junior and our future daughter in law Katherine Johnson at St. Johns Church on Saturday Sept 1 followed by a reception at the Plaza Hotel Ballroom on 1000 Main Street" the wedding invitation read.

August 31: Typical family wedding rehearsal.

The bride the groom and priest run through the ceremony and then off to the rehearsal dinner time to meet the family!

.John Junior was a 22-year-old aspiring architect with an internship at one of the most top architect firms in the northwest Turner&Russ. Katie was twenty-four and had just finished nursing school. the world looks so promising to them. John juniors' family were oil fields rich, so money was not a problem, but junior did not want to live off of Daddys name but did quietly accept a monthly "allowance" payment. He was also referred to as "Johnny "by his fiancé Katie or "Junior" to the rest of the family.

They rented out the plaza restaurant for the rehearsal and wedding night literally closing it for them for 2 nights.

Katie's mom Suzanne was also a rich widow because her husband worked a startup tech company but unfortunately died when Katie was young, but they had a very sizeable five million dollars life insurance on Frank Johnson *the deceased* and Suzanne furthermore sold the start up to an LLC making more than twelve million dollars.

Junior and Katie met while in college together. Typical college frat party situation. Katie had given him a lap dance as "entertainment" from her sorority and in a drinking game Junior scored a kiss from her that night. Sparks seemed to fly way too fast.

It was not even their third date, and they were having sex in a supply closet. A month later he started bringing Katie home to family events she really was the perfect social butterfly.

But it was not till Katie introduced him to her mother Suzanne the thought of marriage popped up in his brain.

Suzanne asked him directly "What are your intentions with my daughter?" he said "I want to marry her someday!" he proclaimed.

They rarely fought had so much in common from music to fashion, movies you really could not have asked for a certain pairing.

But that rehearsal dinner is when things started to change.

Katie had sat her mom in her table right across from the Andersons and they were very cordial.

But then John's Sr's elderly mother walked in. Suzanne was stunned.

"Mom, are you ok?" Katie asked her mother.

"I'm fine," Suzanne kept repeating while drinking as much as she could to calm down.

24 years 9 months earlier.

Suzanne and her husband Frank were told they could not have children on their own. They would need to adopt and in Virto was still in clinical trials. Needing something more they decided to adopt.

A powerful woman was looking for a home for her teenage son's girlfriend who was seventeen. Suzanne and Frank met with John senior's mom and arranged the deal.

A baby girl was born, and the mother never got to hold her, but Suzanne was waiting in the next room. The woman was John's seniors mother Barbara.

The rehearsal was also hard for junior's mother Diane to get through. She kept thinking about the daughter she never got to know, and she hated Barbara for bribing her parents to sign away her rights.

September 1, 2008

Suzanne was panicking since last night. "This can't be happening this can't be the family I adopted my daughter from." The thought kept racing through her head like an out-of-control freight train.

Katie was glowing the church was lit up with thousands of flowers as she arrived by limo with her father in tow.

The wedding was going off without a hitch and then Suzanne had enough she had to tell As the I dos were being said Suzanne had enough, she pulled Diane Junior's mother to into the side of the church and demanded they talk claiming it was an emergency.

"This better be good for you to drag me from my own son's wedding." Dianne blasted at Suzanne.

"I don't know how the hell to say this but I'm going to say this. Did you give birth to a daughter 25 years ago?" Suzanne asks.

"How on earth do you know about that?" Dianne asked perplexed.

"I know I must sound completely nuts, but I know John's mom is the woman I arranged Katie's adoption. Katie is your birth daughter John is marrying his biological sister," Suzanne confessed.

"No one outside me and John and our folks ever knew I had a daughter at 17. John does not even know he has a sister. Do you have any clue what this could do to them? THEY ARE ALREADY SEXUALLY ACTIVE. I appreciate you telling me this, but I refuse to embarrass my son on the most important day of his life," Dianne scolds Suzanne.

"I can't keep the truth from her." Suzanne pleaded.

"You listen to me, and you listen good. They did not grow up as siblings they met in college. If they decide on children, we can have a talk with them, but I am not going to ruin sons and ruin my daughter's life at the same time. We will tell them when they get back from their honeymoon." Dianne seems to be a schoolteacher trying to calm an out-of-control child.

"What if she gets pregnant with an incest child?" Suzanne suddenly asked in a semi defeated tone.

"Just stop." Dianne scolds as she walks off to return to the ceremony.

Priest: "I Now Present To You Mr. and Mrs. John Anderson Jr.

"OH MY GOD" Suzanne screams to herself.

Plaza Hotel Ballroom

In place of Jackson was John Sr and Jr danced with Katie. Katie was on top the of the world as they dance to her father's favorite song "You got a friend in me" by James Taylor.

Junior "why did you and Dianne set up out of the church?" he quietly asked his mother.

"Nothing for you to worry about" Dianne quietly assures her son.

"Bull mom I can tell when you're lying!" junior exclaimed.

"Not tonight ok." Dianne ended the topic.

After the dancing and eating Suzanne found John senior and decided to break the news.

"John, I told Dianne, and she told me to keep my mouth shut but I can't, Your mother arranged for me and my late husband to adopt Katie. I recognize your mother anywhere she even has those same plastic surgery lines in her forehead, I am not crazy. Katie is the daughter you and Dianne had when you were both in your teens. "

"Do you have any idea what this means? This is not a cousin or a half sibling their full blood," John senior began to ponder aloud.

`"John they're already having sex we are way beyond the point of no return," Suzanne reminded him.

"But they should know what they are before the marriage is legally protected under law." John senior retorted.

The wedding was officially over, and Katie threw the banquet and one of her bride house cleaners Janet caught it.

"I don't necessarily care about the DNA factors because this is fucked six ways from Sunday, but we have to tell them before it's legal officially, so they know the facts before the license and the deed is done," John Sr declared.

"What do you have it mind?" Suzanne asked.

"We go to the honeymoon suite if we catch them, we catch them in the situation, but they need to know, before the act is legally protected by law."

John Sr and Suzanne raced to the plaza hotel lobby to bribe someone to give them a key to the top penthouse suite.

Meanwhile John Jr and Katie arrived and were toasting their marriage and starting to undress each other slowly with lots of slow sexual kisses up and down each other bodies.

Katie had just begun sucking John Jr's cock deep throat slow and sensual using both her hands for his eight inches the other for his balls.

Suzanne and Sr arrived at the hotel front desk. They were denied until Senior pulled out a wad of 100s and literally paid the doorman 2000 dollars cash. As they were racing to the elevators Katie and John moved on to a sixty-nine position.

Floor Penthouse Elevator

"You do realize were going to walk in our kids naked probably having sex?" Suzanne tells Senior.

"Necessary evil. They will forgive us someday" Senior retorted.

The elevator finally arrived at the Penthouse and there was also a keycard for extra security.

Katie was in the process of moving to ride John Jr.

"STOP, Please we need to talk!" John Senior and Suzanne said in unison.

"Mom dad wtf are you guys doing here?" Both Katie and Junior screamed trying to cover up.

"Have you two consummated the marriage?" Senior asked.

"That's none of your fucking business!" Junior replied.

"Actually, we need to know have you guys had legal consummation yet?"

"well gee we were about too you just missed the show!" Katie hissed back both trying to cover an extremely hard erection and Katie still under her wedding dress she was using as a temporary sheet.

"I'm sorry but you both need to know this before your legally man and wife. Your siblings. Full blooded. Suzanne adopted you from your grandmother John because me and your mom were pregnant at only seventeen it was considered a stain. Also 2 years later your mother And I officially married and that is when you officially came to be junior" Senior explained.

"Katie please understand I haven't seen John's Seniors mom in years decades, but you can spot her a mile away. I also told Dianne first she thought you should not know after tonight." Suzanne went on.


"Get out both of you right now!" Katie screamed.

"Ok but all if us agree if you still want to stay married were OK with it but you cannot have kids because of birth defects!" John Senior replied.

"You honestly think I don't know that. You both barge in and tell me information I did not want to know GET OUT NOW" Katie again screamed.

"OK"

Junior was perplexed.

"HEY, look at me Johnny I don't care about the DNA I want to spend the rest of my life with you I don't care if we have to make every person in our lives sign NDAS I love you Johnny." Katie reassured her husband,

"I love you more Kate," Junior replied.

"Wait a second," John Jr suddenly called out.

"Since you literally barged in on my wedding night embarrassed me and my why don't you stay and be the legal witnesses to the consummation?"

"Son this is no longer appropriate" Sr tried to interject.

"Oh, it is definitely appropriate I want you both to see that Katie is not my sister to me she is going to be my wife. Consider doing this like the royals did. And I need to know that both of you will not turn the events of tonight into an awkward family thanksgiving."

"Also, I agree I'm not John Jr's sister anymore I'm his wife and I know both of you are always talking with your lawyers about family secrets This is going to serve as a friendly lesson never to interrupt anyone ever again on their wedding night" Katie scolded them both.

"And what if I dis inherent you for such a vial request" John Senior asked.

John Jr stood up naked his 8-inch penis fully erect and stood right at his father.

"What kind of a man pays off a hotel clerk to watch a young couple fuck on their wedding night?" Jr quipped.

"You both busted in on me 2 seconds from sealing the deal. It is fitting you watch the scenario you helped create. Think of it as the 1799 royals when the chamber attendants would watch the couple. " John Jr blasted back.

Sr walked over to the bar and poured a very tall scotch drink. He sat down quietly.

Suzanne quickly followed suit.

" I am going to say this for the last time we did not want the news you brought us and did not care. We would never do this to you. Actions Have Consequences." Junior calmly reminded both his father and adopted mother.

Suzanne suddenly was a bit teary-eyed because she was royally embarrassed.

John Sr kindly offered her a drink and she gestured to accept it.

John Jr went back to the bed and ripped the covers off. He was determined to show off his bride and burn this image in their minds for the rest of their lives.

"Baby I never wanted your cock more badly than I do right now!" Katie told John Junior as he threw around sheets. Standing up to their father turned Katie on so much she was never hotter for him than right they are in front of their folks. And her vagina was getting mosit on its own too.

Katie slowly began stroking Jr's cock and John started kissing her and feeling again her 36 c breasts. As they began it suddenly dawned on both of them why the sex was always so damn good because it's taboo. But they genuinely loved each other and were in love like no others.

Katie could not decide if she should blow him again, but she got her answer when John submitted his finger and started playing with her clit. Her orgasm was coming. She caught John Senior drooling omg it finally hits that Katie that I am being fucked in front of my father and adoptive mother.

Katie's flush feeling was comings as she knew a big orgasm was coming the voyeur hot kind. "I think I'm going to cum harder than I ever have before omg Johnny...!!!:

John's cock slowly entered Katie he got four good rides when Katie stopped and said, "congratulations your officially my husband."

"I love you too" John Jr replied as Katie leaned her torso down to kiss her husband and continue riding.

About 16 minutes of hard riding John Jr could not take anymore. Katie was already working on her second orgasm.

Without warning he flips her to her side and guides her to a doggy position Katie orgasmed hard she loved being handled roughly.

"Katie my love I need to cum," John Junior quietly proclaimed.

"Baby cum for me hard in me!" Katie did not care if the entire world heard.

A few hard strokes and John Jr was cummings extremely hard it was oozing out of Katie's vagina.

Katie had a thought I could die now I am so fulfilled.

.

After deep kissing John Jr looked up and said, "you may leave us!"

John Senior and Suzanne walked out got back into the elevator with out saying one word.

Jr finally stopped playing with Katie's pussy and guided her body to ride him again.

The couple had the hottest sexual night with the added information they received. It was the perfect background kink and only the parents knew, and it remained that way.

afan117
afan117
94 Followers