The Wedding Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretend like you just need to adjust yourself, he thought, glancing around nervously as he wrapped the slinky fabric around his stiffy. For way too long...

Stroking himself with his mystery minx's panties, he let out a long sigh that ended with a contented moan. Cole had used his jacket to afford him at least some privacy, so he hoped she would see him. And that she wouldn't expect him to cum. As it was, every time his thumb brushed over his sensitive head, he found even more precum oozing out the tip.

Fortunately, his phone buzzed (he'd turned it on vibrate out of politeness) and after hastily drawing his hand out of his pants, he put away the underwear to check the message.

I bet you would have kept going until you lost your load, you dirty boy.

Don't worry- I can last longer than a boy...

You'd better. Because I like a man with endurance. The floor's about to open up. If you can behave and not jerk-off until it does, I'll help you fill your dance card.

Trying to make his hard-on go down was easier the longer he concentrated on the rest of the speeches. Ethan's was more sentimental than he'd expected. Having never considered having (well, raising) kids, hearing his brother talk about how hard it was to give up his girl when she became a woman was surprisingly touching- even though Sara had stopped being a 'little girl' long before Ethan had been ready to admit it.

Cole himself had found it hard to miss. Especially once Sara came of age. Being a flirt had always come naturally to her, and when she became a woman, she did everything from flashing him her tits to rubbing her ass against his package to showing him a peek of her pussy. Cole had to put an end to Sara's cockteasing, however, when she put her hands down his pants at the dinner table one Thanksgiving. He was too young to die of a heart attack.

After the Bridal Dance, Wedding Party Dance, Father/Daughter Dance- during which Cole was sure he saw his brother crying while gracefully leading Sara around- the floor opened for the rest of the guests. As the DJ geared up to "get this party started", another bubble appeared in his chat pane.

I want you to get on the dance floor so I can see your moves.

Are you asking me to dance?

Yes, but not with me. I want you to dance with another woman, give me a show worth dropping my panties for...

Anyone in particular? As soon as he pressed send, Cole realized he'd just given himself more rope for her to hang him with.

Hmm... Should I make you chose a kitten or a cougar?

Knowing better than to give an answer, he replied with a question of his own. Are you giving me a choice or a challenge?

Her decision was obvious: Challenge. I want you to dance with the Mother-of-the-Groom. And get her to feel your hard cock.

Cole blushed. Was this girl crazy-sexy or just crazy? Did it really make a difference?

You're on. And then I'll get my prize?

We'll see...

First Dance

Stowing away his phone. Cole scoped out his target- Mrs. Adaire Cunningham- a cougar if there ever was one, from the looks of it. Over the years, he'd acquired many strategies for sweeping women off their feet on the dance floor- but those were for young women: women who wanted a man to take control. Mrs. Cunningham was going to require a different tact. She would want to be the one to seduce him, to make him blush and stammer.

Cole would know. He'd been banging MILFs before MILFs were a thing- including several of his friends' mothers. They'd taught him many things and he'd mastered every one of his lessons. Now he'd just have to act the student once more. It would be just like riding a bike...

"May I have this dance?" Cole asked gallantly, extending a hand as he bent at the waist.

After giving him a once over, the busty bottle-blonde accepted, though she herself led them out to the floor. Taking Mrs. Cunningham around her waist and getting close enough to give her room to get even closer, Cole began showing his moves to both of his partners. His repertoire wasn't extensive, but the steps he knew, he did well enough to show his skills off his feet. He could feel the rhythm, anticipate where it was going, and knew how to take his partner there.

Though he maintained eye contact, he made sure to let his gaze flit down to her ruby lips on occasion, if not further down to the deep valley of cleavage she had on display. It was essential that his predatory prey know he was aware of her many charms; how powerless to them he was. And Adaire did have many of them- not just her magnificent rack, but her poise, her beauty, her fragrance, her ass...

"You're Ethan's brother, aren't you? Carl?" Her voice was more than slightly slurred and sweet as honey; it was music to his ears.

"It's Cole, actually, but you can call me whatever you'd like, Mrs. Cunningham," he said, running his hand up her side until his thumb was teasing the underside of her breast. Just as he'd hoped, she didn't mind.

"What manners... I like the name Cole. It's what you get in your stocking for being naughty. You can call me Adaire if you'd like. Or Mrs. Cunningham, if you're nasty." Her tone was light, but her innuendo was heavy. Cole could literally feel her digging her claws into his back as she closed the gap between them.

"Well, Mrs. Cunningham, I'm not sure if Ethan told you, but I was always the bad one."

"Hmm, I could guess that already." Her sparkling green eyes had traveled down to the bulge in her new cub's trousers.

"Oh, sorry..." Looking down himself, Cole jutted his hips forward slightly, as if he couldn't help but be drawn to her sultry form.

"Don't be, darlin', it wouldn't be the first time I've had a stiff dance partner." Smashing her tits against his chest and tilted her pelvis forward, Adaire was soon flush with his hardness as they continued their dance. Both of their hearts beat faster as their passion and blood really started to flow.

"Mrs. Cunningham- what if your husband's watching?" he murmured near her ear, just grazing the lobe with his lips.

She chuckled, "He'll probably just get turned-on, thinking about me getting fucked by another man..."

"Then maybe you should take it further." Cole brought Mrs. Cunningham's hand down low enough to demonstrate his meaning.

And that was all the encouragement she needed, because soon her deft fingers were feeling his cock through its layers of confining cotton. Adaire smiled mischievously, rubbing her palm up and down his shaft with just the right amount of pressure, her fingertips outlining the meaty corona, nails scraping ever so lightly over his sac. One of the many things Cole could appreciate about older women was that they always knew their way around a man.

"Mmm, you're so hot and thick and hard," she breathed in his ear. "You don't know how much I wish you could bend me over right now and fuck me. In the ass..."

Cole had to bite his tongue at this, so he wouldn't suggest they go out to the parking lot, and was both disappointed and glad when the song ended shortly afterwards.

"Um, pardon me, Mrs. Cunningham, but I have to, um, take care of something."

"Need any help?" she purred suggestively.

But Cole was already making his way to the nearest restroom, taking extra precautions not to bump into anyone with the steel rod he was sporting. They might think it was a stick-up...

After relieving himself of at least some of the pressure building in his groin and washing his hands, Cole splashed water on his face. There was already another text waiting to be read, but he was quickly losing his cool. He didn't know if his heart or his balls could handle another dare. Luckily, it was a rather appealing invitation instead.

I enjoyed watching your dance with Mrs. Cunningham- but now I'm jealous. I want you to go behind the stone cottage so I can feel your cock too. With my mouth.

Gladly.

Something Blue

The reception was being held at an old estate manor with breathtaking views of the mountains. Nearest to the manse itself was a quaint cottage that had been overtaken by ivy over the years and Cole hoped no one was watching him stride purposefully towards it. When he got to the secluded area around back, he was literally crestfallen to find it deserted, but for a few broken pots and rusted garden tools.

Cole was beginning to think he'd been had, and the next instruction he received didn't exactly reassure him otherwise.

Open your pants, close your eyes and pull out your cock for a big surprise...

He heard footsteps approaching. Cole wasn't sure how or if he could explain this one away if it wasn't actually her, but he undid his belt and fly anyways. The steps halted around the corner. Taking a deep breath, he pulled his pants and briefs down in the front, then set his half-mast loose.

I'm here. Tell me if your eyes are closed.

Holding himself protectively, he shut his eyes and called out, "They're closed!"

As she approached, Cole could tell it was a female by the sound of her gait, her breathing, her noise of delight at what she saw waiting. When she knelt in front of him, he could smell her perfume, her shampoo, her desire. And once she wrapped her hands around his base to caress him a moment, and then her lips to suck him, Cole could feel the unmistakable smoothness of a woman's skin, the delicacy of her grip, the yielding plumpness of her lips.

"Fuck, baby, I have to at least know what name to say when I'm cumming. Can I see you now?" he practically begged through gritted teeth, sifting his fingers through her soft waves of hair. He'd gotten a lot of head in his lifetime, but this girl had a gift.

Letting his cockhead pop out so she could answer and sliding her hand up and around his thick stalk, she simply uttered, "Yes."

If it weren't for how well the little slut was jacking him at the moment, Cole would have thoroughly rebuked her for playing such a devious game. But as it was, it was inordinately difficult for him to make himself sound stern when he said, "Penelope Devore- What the hell are you doing, young lady?"

Somehow managing to sound innocent while doing something indecent, Penny batted her thick eyelashes and answered, "Giving you a blowjob, Uncle Cole."

"Why would you trick me into this? You know it's wrong..."

"I know it is. That's what makes me want to do it so much. I guess I'm a bad girl, aren't I?" Her pink tongue lapped up the sensitive underside of his shaft and crest before letting her mouth flow over his entire length once more.

"God, yes, you're such a bad girl," he groaned

"Just a dirty slut?" she lifted off to say.

"Yes, Penny, the dirtiest slut I've ever met."

"Then talk to me like one." Twirling her tongue around while she did, Penelope lowered her head until her nose was buried in his trim pubes. And every time she lifted up, her cheeks hollowed as she applied suction.

"Aw, fuck, Penny... You're such a good cocksucker... With such a pretty face to fuck," he grunted, pumping his hips while she took it. Did this girl even have a gag reflex?

"You like that, slut? You like deepthroating big dick while your face gets fucked? I'm gonna shoot my load in your filthy cock-mouth and you're gonna swallow every drop of my seed like the whore you are... Fuck yeah, just that like... Suck your uncle's cock, Penny..."

Cole felt his orgasm approaching, a tingling from his balls all the way down to his toes, as he inflated in preparation for blast off. Just as that delicious sensation of release approached, Penny stopped, practically spitting him out before wiping the rivulets of spit off her chin with the back of her hand.

"I'm so close, Pen, don't stop yet," he murmured, rubbing the tip of his needy member along the part of her lips.

"Oh, you didn't want to cum in my mouth, did you?" Bending down as if to finish what she started, Penny simply gave him a kiss on his glistening mushroom head.

"Do you want me to cum somewhere else?" Fisting his cock now, Cole thought about how good she would look with a pearl necklace.

"I want you to cum in my hungry cunt. But not here. I want you to take me back to your place." And with this, Penelope stood up and pried his hand away before trapping his erection between their bodies.

"Dammit Penny, if you weren't my niece I'd take you with me in a heartbeat, but I think that might be going too far." As he gazed down at her flushed face, lips especially swollen and eyes glazed over with lust, it was difficult not to kiss her.

"Oh, Uncle Cole, you're going to take this as far as I want it to go. Because if you don't, I'm going to have to show this video to Daddy."

In a state of complete disbelief, Cole looked down to see his niece's phone in her hand. The moment she pressed play, he realized that not only had she tricked him, but she'd recorded the whole thing. The camera angle managed to capture all of it- his veiny shaft gliding in and out of her mouth, his hands clutching fistfuls of her hair while he bucked back, his face contorted with incestuous pleasure.

And more importantly, above the sound of Penny gagging and slurping around him, was Cole's own husky voice: I'm gonna shoot my load in your filthy cock-mouth and you're gonna swallow every drop of my seed like the whore you are...

Hoping that this was her idea of a joke, Cole laughed nervously. "If you show that to Ethan, I'll just tell him the truth. I have all of those texts you sent me- including the video- not to mention your panties."

"And I'll tell him that my phone went missing during the reception. And that you took my panties off yourself. Who do you think he's going to believe? You- notorious womanizer- or me- Daddy's Little Angel?

"Oh, Daddy," she began in a high, breathy voice, "Uncle Cole kept giving me these drinks and I didn't realize they had alcohol in them until I started to feel funny. Then he told me to take a walk with him to get some fresh air and before I knew it, he pulled me behind the garden shed and then-" here, she sniffled for effect, "I was on my knees and he had his thing out and he pushed it inside my mouth- and- and-"

Penny's deer-in-the-headlights look vanished and a cat-who-ate-the-canary one took its place.

Having made her point, Cole sighed, thinking it wasn't the worst thing to be blackmailed into doing. "Clearly you have the upper hand. I must say I'm flattered that you'd use it to sleep with me," he told her truthfully.

"Well, let's just say men aren't the only ones who keep a 'Fuck-it List'. Besides, ever since I've turned eighteen, I've discovered that weddings are kind of like an all-I-can-eat buffet, and I don't want to go home hungry. I just hope you're up to the task of filling me up."

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I've satisfied even the most insatiable appetites," Cole chuckled, thinking that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Shrugging as if unimpressed by his claim, Penelope said, "Hopefully you don't just mean your own. We'll leave in twenty- that should give us enough time to make a graceful exit. And wait a few minutes before you go back to the party. We don't want to arouse suspicions, do we?"

And with that, his niece sauntered away, leaving him to contemplate his predicament in stunned silence. He was about to do something taboo and immoral and illegal and hot as hell. Cole didn't necessarily want to fuck his brother's youngest daughter (at least, in anything but the hypothetical sense) but seeing as his hands were tied, he might as well make the best of it.

Handfasting

After making up a reason to leave, he went back inside and repeated this lie to everyone as he made his goodbyes. When he got around to Ethan and saw Penelope standing behind him wearing a sly expression, he was afraid that the jig was up. His brother pulled him aside and Cole prepared for the worse.

"Listen, I just talked to Penny," he began in a serious tone, "and she says she's not feeling well. Can you give her a ride back to her place on your way home?"

Able to breathe again, Cole hastily agreed. "Not a problem. I'll take good care of her."

"Thanks Cole," his brother said, totally ignorant of how he was going to take care of his daughter.

Coming up to wrap her uncle's arm around her and lean against him for support, Penelope echoed, "Yeah, thanks Uncle Cole. I hope you won't mind carrying me to bed..."

"Laying it on a little thick, aren't you?" he mumbled as his niece rested her head against his shoulder.

"I thought laying it on thick was your job..." Penny slithered one arm around his waist inside his jacket and ran her nails down the center of his abs.

"At least wait til we're in the parking lot to start torturing me again," he hissed, moving her hand away.

"Torture you? Is that what I'm doing? Well, I'd better start doing it properly, hadn't I, because you've been enjoying yourself far too much for a torture victim."

Regretting his rash words yet again, Cole didn't say another word until they got to the car. Once he'd started driving, Penelope wanted to hear some "real" music and proceeded to blast a godawful pop-station the entire way. Every time he glanced over at her, his niece was rucking up her skirt higher and higher, running her hands up the insides of her thighs to where her bare pussy remained just out of sight, tracing the clear outlines of her pointy nipples, skimming the neckline of her bodice with her manicured nails.

Every so often, she'd lean over to rub his bulge, but only to keep him on edge- as soon as his hard-on reared its head against his fly, Penny would stop and give his aching balls a conciliatory caress. Occasionally she'd bring his hand with hers and draw it close enough to her sex to feel its heat but not close enough to feel its wetness. But he could feel her other hand as she fingered herself, and he could hear her cream churning. And smell it too.

Absentmindedly licking his lips, Cole sped the rest of the way to the highrise where he lived. After helping his niece out of the car- waiting for her to smooth down her dress so she wouldn't do anything as inappropriate as flashing him- they went up to his apartment. If Wikipedia ever needed a picture for an article on bachelor pads, Cole's would be among them under the subheading 'heterosexual urban white male'.

"Nice place. Just move in?"

"Yeah, a few years ago," he said with a shrug. Decorating was obviously not his thing, but every piece of furniture he owned was substantial, well-made, and tastefully neutral. "Would you like a drink?"

"I think you've gotten me drunk enough already, Uncle Cole. I'd like to go to your room and see your toys."

"How do you know I have any?"

"Because most players like something to play with."

Penelope was right, of course; her uncle had a modest collection that included clamps, paddles, rope, plugs, beads, gags and blindfolds. After looking through his toy drawer for a minute, she chose two padded leather cuffs with a length of chain that could be attached to his headboard.

Cole grinned. "Do you want to have a Handfasting ceremony of your own?"

"Mmm, I certainly do." And Penny tossed the restraints onto his bed along with a bottle of flavored lube and started to undo his belt. In turn, Cole reached down to cup her glorious ass in his hands, but she ordered him rather sharply to stop.

"Be patient," she said, yanking his belt off with one swift, practiced move. "And take off your clothes for me."

"You're quite the little domme in the making, aren't you Penelope?" he observed, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Mistress Penelope," she corrected, cracking the leather belt in half. "And you're not naked yet."