The Wedding Ch. 05

Story Info
Femdom, Fucking and Femininity...
14.7k words
4.42
16.7k
14
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Patti Cake part 3)

Chapter 5 -- Femdom, Fucking and Femininity...

At the end of our time spent with Ms. Walsh, I was left with a lot of questions and I wasn't sure how to deal or cope with any of it... But one thing was for certain, I was starting to see more of the old Patti bubbling back to the surface, being direct and without compromise... The whole day left me with a rather sore ass, nervous about the future and feeling quite quite unsettled...

"Patti are...are you really going to start looking for a boyfriend like you said to Ms. Walsh..?" I asked as we made our way up the curved set of stair, heading to our bedroom where I was to 'pleasure her' -- at her request after Ms. Walsh's departure.

"Yeah, maybe..." She came back, sounding rather indifferent, uncaring...

"I haven't really decided just yet -- but don't worry, I'll tell you when I do... Make up my mind I mean..." Patti went on, not really telling me what I wanted to know as we reached the upper landing, holding my hand and dragging me along, yet with her moving at a good pace and me with that big plug in my ass, I was one step behind her and struggling to keep up...

"But right now though..? I know exactly what I do want..." She said next as we entered our bedroom with her swinging me around and all but flinging me down onto the soft duvet covered mattress, throwing me like a doll and lading with a surprised sounding "Uhhh!"

"I want you -- my sissy-husband to be... I want you licking my pussy until I can't stand it... I so fucking turned on after this, after our lesson..." She declared, looking down at me, her hands going to her hips in a move that reminded me of Super Man -- or Super Woman is Patti's case -- all she was missing was the winding her hair and the flowing cape.

"All of this talk and everything we did today, I am so completely turned on, you have no idea..." She ended saying with a growl in her voice as I worked my way up the bed on my back with Patti quickly shucking her clothes and following after me, climbing on her hands and knees, her lovely big tits swaying under her as she made her way up to straddling my mid-section before sitting up and throwing her head back with her hair flying and tits jiggling... God she was so gorgeous, and something else... She was being quite aggressive, taunting and even being a bit mean...

"Aww... What's the matter sissy? Don't you like the idea of me fucking other men behind your back..? Real-men I might add..?" She asked in a mocking pout, calling me 'sissy' as Ms. Walsh had during her afternoon 'teaching' us about this FLR thing we were getting more involved with.

I stayed quiet, I could tell she was all wound up and on edge and I didn't want to provoke her so it was Patti who did the talking, telling me what she thought I needed to hear...

"You already know about Darren and I'm sure you've figured out about Dean and me when we go away on business trips -- so I don't know what the big fuss is Gabby-girl... I would have thought that because you love me so much and WANT to serve me -- like we talked about, how I would be running things if we were together... I THOUGHT maybe you'd also want to keep me happy by letting me get fucked by a REAL man sometimes -- seeing how you're certainly not up for the task... SISSY..."

She was sounding like Ms. Walsh earlier, raising and lowering her voice with inflection placed on certain words, ones that all pertained to me -- and not at all in a good light either...

"I -- I do want to make you happy Patti..." I cried back meek and unconvincing, I thought I was going to cry... I didn't like it, her being like this, taunting me and being so cruel...

"Well if that's the case, here's what YOU are going to do..." She began then, inching her way up, making me drop my arms under her wide spread legs, trapping me as she hovered above me, her stunning bald, hairless pussy mere inches from my face, her clitty-ring glinting in the light.

Looking down I'm sure all she could see of me were my eyes as she went on, reaching forward and sliding the fingers of her right hand through my hair, clutching and tugging, but not really pulling or causing me too much pain, just enough to let me know that she was in control.

"Tonight Gabby --girl... As 'practice' you are going to 'pretend' that you are kissing and licking my sore, battered and well fucked pussy -- and you're going to tell me how much you love taking care of me, cleaning me and tasting all of HIS real-man's cum while you do it..."

"Ahhh... Ummmph..!" I cried out then as Patti without further ado, she pulled me up by my hair, mashing my face into her wetness, her dewy, sticky, overly aroused pussy...

"Uhhh... Oh yes sissy... Oh fuck I'm so turned on -- don't stop... Oh -- I'm gonna cum -- Uhhh right awaaaaaaay..!" Patti wailed and I thought "Wow? She's cumming already? -and I'm the premature ejaculator?" However at the same time I also thought that maybe with her cumming so fast like this, I was off the hook -- but no... Patti was only getting warmed up...

"Ohhh... Oh yesss sissy... Oh fuck I needed that.... Uhhhh..." She grunted up as she held my face to her a moment longer, not moving then pulling me back by my hair, she let me go but only temporarily.

"Okay sissy -- get up, I want to lie down with you between my legs -- where you can worship and pamper my just fucked pussy..." She instructed, getting herself -and me... Getting us both ready for round two -- where I'm to tell her how much I love and adore her while soothing and tending to her hard-fucked and cum-drenched womanhood...

Turning and laying back in her usual position, propped up on some pillows resting back on the head board, her legs up and bent at the knee, falling open, letting me mover in to dine on and devour her wares... Her delectable, pink lipped pussy...

"Come to me Gabby... Lay flat like always -and tell me... Tell me how pretty my pussy looks after being used and abused by my boyfriends big -- big cock..." She said to me, teasing and smiling holding my gaze and bringing us back here, here to this point of having me live out this mysterious 'boyfriend' fantasy with her.

Wiggling myself forward while lying on my chest keeping my arms bent at the elbow and my hands tucked under me, just as Patti had long ago told me to do, she likes it when I go down on her this way wanting me to keep my hands away and just make love to her with my lips, mouth and tongue.

"Mmmm... Oh yes baby... Here, look up -- look at me..." She instructed, lifting my chin in her hand and taking my gaze away from her beautiful woman hood, her shaven mound and lips -- taking me away, her eyes meeting mine.

"Tell me Gabby... You know what I want sissy... say it, tell me..." She said to me, looking deep into my eyes, her voice low and soothing this time, but still I knew that she was still very much in charge...

Wishing I could just dive in and get to my favourite task of licking and tasting her wonderful, saucy --earthy tone, her womanly essence -- but no... She wanted me to play her game...

"Oh...Uh -Oh Patti... Can I please make you feel better after..? After he's fucked you..?" I said to her and feeling quite foolish while doing so... I wasn't a great actor and everything I said sounded dumb... Well, it did to me...

"Mmmm... That's not bad sissy... But come on baby, I know you can do better..." Patti said in response and I knew she was right, my efforts were halfhearted at best but I didn't know exactly what she wanted me to say.

Looking to her and then to her pussy, my eyes focused in on her piercing, the small silvery chrome ring running horizontally through her clitty hood that looked near identical to the engagement ring on my left hand. I knew already that this was something she wanted me to do, to kiss her ring -- so that's where I started...

"Mmmph... Mmm... I love your pussy Patti... I love that she's being taken care of and fucked so well by your boy -- your boyfriend -- and now I... And now I want to take care of her... kiss her and make her... feel -- Mmm-better... Mmmph..." I said to her, pouring it on, kissing her ring as I spoke, stuttering some, trying to say the word 'boyfriend' but then recovering and letting my tongue slither out to lick at her lightly, being caring and tender.

"Oh yesss that's muuuuch better my sweet, sweet sissy-husband... Oh yes baby, love her -- make her feel all better after my new boyfriend fucked her so hard with his much bigger and much -- much better cock than your little peenie..." Patti answered back, letting me know that I was getting her there; this was what she wanted to hear while tossing her own stinging barbs my way.

So I continued...

"Mmmmph -- Oh Patti -- Mis-Mistress... Can I please -- please lick you and clean you? I want to taste and eat his cum from you... I -- I want to reclaim you... Make you my wife -again..." I said to her this time playing it up, but in reality I had to wonder if this wasn't really practice, because as I went on, it began to feel all that more real... Except of course for one missing element... One sticky-wet cummy element left deposited by her 'boyfriend'...

"Oh yes baby... Yes I want you to clean me and yes, make me your wife again baby... 'Reclaim me'... Oh I love that... Mmmmm..." Patti responded, rotating her hips and grinding her ass into the bed as I continued my gentle, nurturing ministrations, kissing and licking, even blowing cooling air over her hyper-sensitive clit.

"Can you picture it baby..? Can you see how red and raw my poor little pussy looks? Can you see his cum running out of me..? Oh! Oh Gabby be quick, don't let it run away..." She continued to teased as I increased my licking, pointing my tongue and parting her lips, digging in and scooping at her entrance, pretending that I was licking out her lover's cum...

"Yes baby... I'm getting it for you... I'm licking up his man-cum... Uhhh-mmmm" I said to her between licking and moaning, enjoying how she tasted on her own yet of course, being no stranger to cum --'real' men's cum, it was easy for me to find myself slipping farther into this role and starting to enjoy what we were doing, yet saying 'boyfriend' that was always going to be hard for me to imagine, but still, I found myself saying what I knew she wanted to hear, always in the effort of pleasing her, pleasing my Patti Cake.

Using my tongue then in broad strokes, laying it flat against her and dragging upwards, I licked at her pussy and vulva, down the sides and even dropping down into the crack of her ass, which Patti loved -- as always...

"Oh fuck yes... Lick my ass baby... Uh oh my boyfriend -- he came so much; it's all over me... Uhhh... Oh he fucked me sooo gooood..." Patti writhed and moaned above me, lifting and rotating her hips, letting me get my tongue deeper into her parted ass cheeks, licking at her asshole, swirling my tongue into her pink, wrinkled little back-star.

"Unnnnngggg... Ohhh I'm cummming again...Ooohhhh Gaa-aabbby..." She muttered out in a long, pained call, telling me I was making her cum, which really was one of my favourite things to do -- getting her off I was learning was how I was to gain my own pleasure while I was locked up in my chastity device, left to dribble and leak my pent up, watery-weak cum -- denied orgasm while riding the wave of hers...

Going easy on her now and resorting to kissing her lightly all over her exposed ass cheeks, her lips, her clitty-ring and bare mons, I stayed there for a few minutes longer before rolling off to one side, figuring she would want me to get up but instead, I was surprised with her letting out a sudden gasp...

"Oh Gabby look! Look what you did to the bed sheet..!" She called out leaving me questioning and turning back to look where she was pointing at what was clearly a big wet-spot on the bed, right where I had been lying while tending to her needs and pretending to lick her just fucked pussy.

"Oh my God look at the huge wet spot... Did you cum while going down on me..?" She quizzed, sounding a bit frustrated and accusatory, thinking that maybe I had.

"No -- no I haven't..!" I cried out in my defence.

"But stuff like this has happening a lot more because it's been so long since you or Mom have let me out of this thing, I keep having to change my panties at least twice a day... And -- and this big butt plug isn't helping... Plus... Plus I was hoping that you or Ms. Walsh were at least going to milk me today..." I went on explaining that leaks like this were not new to me and as the days wore on they were becoming much more frequent.

Telling her this and letting her know how much harder it's been getting, I was thinking and hoping that maybe she'd let me out and even give me a good wank or something -- anything would do at this point, because it had been quite some time since I'd had any form of release --at all... Not even a milking...

"Yeah, I guess that would make sense, and your right, we forgot all about your milking but it's only been a week or so right..? Oh well, I guess you'll just have to go a little longer, maybe we'll have your Mom help us again in a few weeks..." Patti replied telling me that I have to wait a few weeks... I was gutted and again, I felt like I could cry...

Crestfallen and saddened with this news, I still knew enough not to complain too much or argue with her. And to do that, all I had to do was picture Patti wielding that horrid little leather strap Ms. Walsh had given her to keep after using it on me for the first time earlier in the day.

"Ummm well, yeah it's been a little longer than that... The two of you put me in this thing almost three and a half weeks ago..." I answered, nervously letting her know how far off she was in guess at how long I'd been locked up.

Looking shocked and sitting up her eyes popped open wide in surprise, not believing how long it actually had been since I'd been given any form of release, milked or otherwise..."Oh God no..! It can't be..? Has it really been that long..?" She began, sounding as stunned as she looked...

"Oh Wow! - I'm sorry Gabby; I guess it's about time we did this milking thing on our own huh..?" She came back saying, surprising me with her apologizing and then telling that we were going to do this after all. I wasn't going have to wait, she'd finished with her stonewalling and she was going to milk me then and there...

However, as much as I liked the idea of gaining 'some' relief -- I wasn't completely thrilled thinking that I was only going to be milked, when I in my mind I was holding out hope that I would at some point soon be let out and allowed to have an orgasm -- actually being permitted to cum...

Staying where she was, she ordered me up to get everything, the milking wand, my 'cummy-tray' and the lube...

"I've left everything in the bathroom drawer, you know where --oh and before you come back, your Mom also gave me a neat little enema-bulb, it's in there too -- I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out... Give yourself a good cleaning before you come back..." She instructed as I made my way off the bed... Stopping though, I turned and listen to her telling me what I was to do... Telling me to give myself a mini-enema --a good cleaning with this 'bulb' thing.

As I went, I wasn't entirely sure how this was going to work, but in not wanting to argue and knowing that I was going to get some attention, any attention after three weeks of nothing, I was finding myself becoming eager and willing to flush out my bum, even feeling enthusiastic in getting myself ready to be milked for what would be only the second time since I'd been put into this little plastic cage.

Finding everything in the bottom drawer of the bathroom vanity, I stopped for a minute thinking that I would have to work this big butt-plug back out of my ass all on my own. I wondered not only if I could, but also how? How was I going to get this thing out? That was my question...

"Patti..? Can... Can you help me get my -- my plug out..?" I called back and feeling a bit foolish saying and asking such a thing...

"Oh I'm sure you can manage baby... Just take your time; I'm relaxing after my boyfriend fucked me so good..." She called back at a louder volume, teasing me about her boyfriend and no doubt smiling while being sure I could hear her -and I swear every time she would say it, it was like nails on a chalk board screeching and clawing, shredding my psyche and hurting my ears, but yet I knew there was nothing I could do, just take it and try to cope.

Having never had this experience, I reasoned that doing this while hovering over the towel bowl might be the most pragmatic approach, lest of course anything else should follow the butt-plug leaving my body... God forbid... and well... Eeewww-yuck..!

Squatting with my legs spread, I reached back letting my finger tips slide behind the wide flange at it's base, finding the thin stem leading into my ass, and then while pushing from the inside and pulling from the out -- I was soon wincing and squinting, grunting and guffawing, nudging the widest part of the big all-steel butt-plug out of my over-stretched little ass.

"Uhhhh- Unnnggg Oh..!" I grunted and gasped as at last the big butt-plug passed the breach and popped out of me with loud sighing relief -- my body contracting and ridding itself of this alien invader. It felt good and at the same time I was also relieved to feel nothing coming out behind it -- as it would seem my morning ritual had thankfully left me vacant and void...

Holding the big, heavy plug gingerly in my fingers, I placed it in the sink beside me and then sat myself down on the toilet for a second to catch my breath while recovering from its removal.

Sitting for a moment and feeling everything was okay, I wiped away the excess lube and then with a flush, I stood up and move to the sink where I ran the hot water to wash my hands with soapy water before rinsing and then filling the little red plastic enema-bulb -that sort of looked like a ketchup dispenser, the kind you'd find at a roadside diner, only this thing was much smaller and intended to shoot water up my ass -- and not for putting ketchup on my fries...

Putting the lid back on and giving it a test squeeze, I watched in surprise as the water shot out and up, going much higher than I'd thought...

"Wow..." I said aloud as I quickly filled the base once again, putting the cap back on and then looking to the mirror I said to myself "Well here goes nothing..." as I moved to squat over the toilet, blindly aiming the narrow stem and feeling it pass into me as I pressing my eyes closed while squeezing the small bottle forcing the entire contents of the hand-held bulb into my ass and bowels, the sensation sending me up right and gasping...

"Ahhh God -- that feels weird..." I said out loud again, talking to myself and continuing with this 'mini-enema' in preparation for Patti giving me my second milking, the first on our own...

Doing this twice more, leaning over to the sink to fill the bulb while I hovered over the toilet -and after my third shot, I figured that I wasn't clean enough for her by now I probably never would be...

Sitting for a moment longer, I let the last of the water seep out of me... I know -- such a pretty picture to paint isn't it?

Then with a final sigh of relief, knowing I had to be 'Spic-and-Span' inside and out, I wiped up and flushed before standing back at the sink to give to my hands and even my arms a good scrubbing this time, again using with lots of hot soapy water and then lastly using a disinfectant on everything before leaving my plug in the sink to soak in the sudsy water.

Finished and taking a quick glance in the mirror while drying my hands, I was ready as I gathered the milking wand and the lube and my tray before heading back to Patti...