The Wedding Ch. 09

Story Info
Coerced, Consumed and Consummated...
9.9k words
3.96
20k
17
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wedding

(Patti Cake part 3)

Chapter 9 – Coerced, Consumed and Consummated...

After wrestling my Uncle John out of his suit and laying him out on his back, I knew his passed-out routine was all a farce as he looked to me winking with a smile before going back into his pretend-coma... Faking it in front of Patti and no doubt doing so in the want of staying here beside us in our marital bed – and whatever else he was thinking about doing...

***

"Come on baby, he's out cold and to be honest, I am kinda turned on with him being here, it's like we're sneaking around and might get caught... Here, come to me, kneel here for me..." Patti said then as I looked over and across my 'sleeping' Uncle John to see my new bride sitting on her side of the bed -topless with nothing else on her except for her lilac coloured panties and her lacy-top, stay-up stockings.

Stripped of everything else my eyes went wide, quickly looking to my Uncle to make sure he wasn't seeing the same thing I was... My wife sitting there on the other side of the bed –naked from her panties up...

"Patti..! What are you doing? I thought you said we weren't going do that – here tonight with – with him, with my Uncle John – right here beside us..?"

"Oh would you stop worrying so much... He won't see if you're over here on your knees, now hop to it missy or I will wake him up..." Patti came back then, giving me what for and making it clear that she wanted me over there, on the floor gong down on her – and if I didn't, she'd wake-up my fake-sleeping Uncle where I knew he'd take control and do whatever he wanted with her.

"Okay! Okay... Just keep your voice down; if he's asleep at all, I don't want you waking him up... Do – do you want me to take my clothes off?" I asked as I made my way around to her and feeling very unsure as I did so, not even knowing if I should undress, it just didn't feel right with my Uncle there laying beside us.

"Yes, get naked and I don't care if he does hear us, this is our wedding night and I'll scream the roof down if I want to..." Patti answered as I came around, taking off my jacket and hurrying to get out of my dress shirt or my 'blouse' really...

Topless like Patti, down to my own stockings and garters, the crotchless panties as well, I left them all on me for the time being and sank to my knees, settling myself in front of Patti as she sat, her ass near the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide, already splaying herself open and running her two fingers through her wet, excited labia... Her clitty ring – the counterpart to my new ring, with its matching inset diamond gleaming and wet with her essence, enticing me, luring me in...

How could I resist?

Making contact with my lips Patti groaned "Ohhh... Yes, that's it – get in there baby, lick your new wife's pussy for her..."

"Ohh this is so hot – doing this – with your Uncle passed out. I feel so sexy and sneaky... Do you think he'd mind if I felt him up while you licked me?" Patti exclaimed as I opened my mouth wide enough to take her fleshy pink skinned pussy lips into my own... Sucking at her gently with light pressure to begin with while hearing her talk, asking me and teasing me, telling me she wants to feel up my Uncle's big cock as I lick her to orgasm.

"Mmmmph! Patti – No! Shhhh... Don't say stuff like that! He'll hear you..." I cried back to her, my voice urgent but hushed...

I felt sneaky as well doing this with him there – but for some reason, I wasn't getting the same kick out of this like Patti was – and I wonder why? I mean, as I though of it and if this situation had been reversed with let's say, one of Patti's hot Aunt's laying there instead of my big, boorish Uncle John, how would she feel then?

But then again, I realized even this thought was ridiculous because I doubt Patti would have cared either way... I mean hell, if that were the case..? I'm more than sure my sex-mad wife, instead of getting angry... No... Patti would probably strip off her clothes and join right in...

"Okay! Relax already would you? I'll be quiet for your sake but you – get back to what you were doing... The 'one' thing you're actually good at..." Patti answered, taking my heed at last and quieting her voice down as she placed her hand to the back of my head and was pulling me back into her centre...

Getting me back to do the 'one' thing I'm good at...

"Mmmm... Ohh! Oh... Yes -my clit baby..." Patti mewed as I went back down on her, going for her clit this time, licking all around the hard little nub just the way I know she likes before gently sucking and pulling her in with gentle, consistent pressure while letting my tongue flick over her clitty ring, driving her wild.

"Ohhh yes do that... Oh I love it when you suck my clit like that and play with my ring... Uhhh its sooo good... It's - it's like you're sucking my cock... Mmmm... Gabby...Suck my clitty cock... Mmmm... Oh yes baby -with you in your cage... Uhhh... My little clitty cock... It's... It's even bigger than you... Oh! Ummmph! Uncle – J oh-nggg – Unnggg... Mm-mph... Umm..." Patti called out then -or she tried to as I did my best, wanting to live up to her expectations but then, strangely, without really knowing why, she started gurgling a lot and calling out what I thought was my Uncle 's name...

"Mmmmph... Ummm... Oh it's so big... Ummm – Ummm..." She called out again as I stayed down on her a moment longer, concentrating and thinking it was me pleasuring her – but not realizing that it wasn't me – it wasn't my pussy-licking skills that had her moaning and gasping and sounding like... like...

"Noooo..!" I hollered out...

"No Patti..! What..? Uncle John! No... Stop..!" I cried out as I looked up,... My eyes not believing for a second until the image registered in my head and everything caught up with me... But I wasn't wrong, it was him, he was there...

It was my Uncle John and he wasn't passed out drunk on the bed beside us... No, he was VERY much awake and he was 'very-much' kneeling over Patti, over my wife who was topless, tits jiggling and flat on her back...

Letting him climbed up, Uncle John was straddling Patti's top half with he knees on either side of her head, the front of his boxer shorts pulled down -and Patti – there incredibly with her mouth open, willingly taking him in and sucking his big, inflamed looking, large purple headed 'man-sized' tower of a cock...

"Ohhh Yeah girl... Suck that cock... Suck a REAL cock... See sissy? It's too late now, she loves it and she won't stop... Will you slut-bride..?" Uncle John called out then, looking down at me from his perch, straddled above my beloved, my brand-new wife, with his big cock sticking half way down her throat, his huge ball sack covered in thick, wiry red-pubes, t-bagging and resting on her forehead... The sight was too horrifying and utterly surreal for me to comprehend...

"Patti please! What are you doing? You can't let him... Not tonight!" I cried again but my desperate pleas were falling on deaf ears as she continued to lick, slurp and suck at my Uncle John's huge member right there in front of me.

"Mm-mph... Oh baby please... He's sooo big – and his cock, I need it... I need to get fucked Gabby... Since you can't do it for me, you have to let him baby... I need to get fucked on my wedding night – by somebody... With a 'real' cock..." Patti cried back at me as she wrestled herself out from under my Uncle, taking his big, spit-wet cock out of her mouth but keeping him in her hand, more or less showing me how big my Uncles huge cock really is...

Showing and tormenting me, telling me that I MUST to let him fuck her, I have no choice but to let him consummate our marriage – because – well... because obviously, as Patti so needlessly pointed out...

I can't...

"Lister to her sissy... And look at you..." My Uncle John barked at me then, his voice sounding scornful and leaving me quite frightened of him as I shook, collapsed on the floor, half naked, my light mascara running in a mess of tears.

"You're not even fit to fuck your own wife – and like she said... On her wedding night... No... You just sit back and watch princess... You may already know your place in 'her' family – even taking her last name, their family name – 'Gabby – fucking – Lynch'...You're as pathetic as your old man..." He hollered getting louder as he went on, not stopping...

"And speaking of him... Now it's time you paid attention and learned how your old man lived... He gave up your Mom without a second thought... He was her willing cuck who would fluff my cock and he even begged me to fuck his ass, saying he wanted me to cement his place and let him know for sure just who ruled the roost in our family... Who was the real 'cock' in this barn-yard..."

Continuing, Uncle John heaped the humiliation on top of me as I shook on the floor, calling me out and even proving how I was just like my 'old-man' as he had called my Dad, and I couldn't deny it... I couldn't deny any of it because, hell – up to this point? I think I'd long surpassed any sick, perverted things my Dad was coerced into – or even wanted to do...

I mean Christ! How many gay-porn movies had my Father starred in? Yeah... Not too many I would assume... Which was at least three less than me...

Crushed, I stayed where I was, slunk back on my heels, defeated again, with my shoulders hung low and my eye's full of tears... But even then, knowing he had me, seeing me there broken and offering no resistance – yet apparently, to my Uncle John and his sadistic ways, this wasn't enough... Not for him...

"You're a disgrace to our family aren't you sissy? Taking your wife's name... Who ever heard of that..? And now... Now she WANTS me to fuck her while you watch... Isn't that so Patti-Cake..?" He asked Patti while digging in deep and really hurting me because he was right again, I was a shame on our family name, giving it up along with my honour and dignity while once again telling me how he was going to fuck my wife, asking her to tell me that she wanted it too, that she wanted my Uncle to fuck her...

"Oh-God yes! Please..! I can't wait to get this monster cock into me..." She readily replied as she stayed sat up on the bed with my Uncle's big cock still in her hand with him sort of behind her, kneeling and leering at me with an evil, mean looking, curling smile across his lips.

"And I'm sorry Gabby, but he is right..." Patti went on... "You didn't live up to your name, that's why you've let me take it away from you... Just like now... Just like how I'm going to let him take me... How I'm going to let your Uncle fuck me..."

"Yeah, you're damn right – and I'm going to fuck that pussy hard, make it mine – like I did with his Mom... But first, I have to take care of something..." Uncle John continued, agreeing with Patti while moving quickly, coming off the bed and straight at me.

"Ahhhggg..!"I gasped as he called out "Come here you..." grabbing and taking me by the arm, lifting me up and making me cry out with the sudden surprise of his jumping up like that, landing on his feet from the bed and coming up to me with his boxer shorts still tucked under his big, erect cock and hairy ball sack leaving them exposed and bouncing as he came at me with surprising speed.

"This is something I used to do with his old man... Something to set the mood..." He grunted out while jostling me around like a rag-doll, dropping himself to the bed beside Patti and hauling me down with him, effortlessly pulling me across his lap...

"Uhhh! Ahhhggg – Wha..? What are you..?" I managed to get out before he slapped my ass the first time... "SWACK!" - the sound, exploding in my ears as loud and cracking as the pain I suddenly felt rifling through my left ass cheek... and from there – he went to town on me unleashing his big, gnarly calloused right hand down upon my bare, fleshy-pink skinned ass...

"SWACK! SLAP! CRACK – CRACK..!"

"Ahhhggg! Ohhh! Uncle – J- John..! P-Please!" I wailed as he continued undaunted with my cries, holding me over his lap, his barrage of incredibly hard and painful spanking slaps coming like machine gun bullets on a bandoleer... With a leg thrown over the backs of mine effectively holding me in place, all I could do was thrashing and squirming, calling out and hating what had to be the hardest, most painful spanking I'd yet to receive...

The pain was so sudden and so intense, bursting in my head like a super nova and reminding me again of what my Mom had said long ago about my Uncle John...

"You're Uncle John – he's a spanker..." She had said and she was too bloody right as well because this... This was something else... This was ferocious compared to the licking Darren had given me for only partial spilling a bottle of wine up while we were up at the fishing lodge... this felt ten times worse...

"Ooohhhh! Ple-e-ase!" I whined in a near breathless cry as it went on, each powerful slapping sting, landing and thumping through me, leaving me gasping and fighting just for air to breath – let alone the ability to scream...

"SLAP..!SMACK-SMACK-CRACK..!"

"I spanked your old man too... Every time he was there... Every time he watched and wanked his little dick when I fucked his wife... And you know who that is don't you sissy...?"

"SMACK-SLAP-CRACK..!"

"You're Mommy dearest... I fucked you Mom in front of your Dad..."

"Ahhhhhgggg... Ohh! Please! Not so –Ohhh not so h-hard!" I cried as he told me more, more humiliating information about – not my past -but certainly my lineage – my heritage and now... Now it was being carried on... Becoming yet but one more rights of passage, living out and carrying on all of these bizarre family traditions... My Uncle John, spanking me as he had my father before fucking my Mom – and now... He was spanking me, before fucking Patti...

And where was Patti..? Where was my loving, caring wife during this realized nightmare..?

She wasn't looking after me... No, my Patti-Cake, my new-bride, she wasn't concerned about me, or it sure didn't seem that way... Not with her down there, on her knees next to me, tugging and wrestling my Uncle John's boxer shorts off the rest of the way – all in an effort to fulfill her own needs – to get him naked and get him ready... Ready to fuck her on our wedding night...

It wasn't until Patti had finished her lust-thirsty deed of stripping him of his boxers did my Uncle John finally finish with me... Pushing and shoving me off of him where I landed with a 'thud' the sudden stop sending a jarring shuddering wave through me hitting my chastity cage like a clanged bell, the numbing sting making me cry out.

"Aaahhh... Th- that huuuurts..." I wailed again, this time believing I was truly inured as my tapped balls rang out with such stinging, gripping pain -but then looking quickly, examining my exposed caged and pierced little dickie surrounded by all that heavy gauged chrome metal – I was surprised to not see any fresh blood or visible damage... Other than the resounding ache left droning through my balls, making me feel ill and only adding to the horror of this entire experience, my dickie – thankfully it was okay... Pierced, stabbed and locked up – but otherwise, everything was 'okay'...

"Now get up her pretty lady, you know you want this... come on, ask me – beg me to fuck you like your sissy husband's Mommy..." Uncle John said then turning his full attention to Patti as she moved to step in front of him with his legs splayed, letting his big dick pop up in all of its huge – circumcised glory.

"Nuh-uh..." Patti said back him with a 'No' gesture, shaking her finger at him, still smiling and then telling him how she wanted to this to go...

"I want to be taken on my back for my first fuck as a married woman... You know? The proper way, missionary at first – and then you can have me any way you want me... But also... I want something else..." Patti directed telling my Uncle how she wanted to be taken and fucked on her – or- 'our' wedding night.

"Come here Gabby, I want you up here too baby..." She continued, explaining to my Uncle – and me – first telling him she wanted him 'missionary' on –top when he fucks her, but also saying that she wanted me there as well...

"Get up on the bed with me Gabby... Lean back, up against the head board, I want you to be there with me while your Uncle fucks me... You can kiss me and hold me – and I'll let you play with my nipples..." Patti instructed then as I slowly picked myself up off of the floor, still quite upset with this whole scenario – yet wordlessly, I answered her request climbing up onto the bed and sitting myself down as she had asked, upright with my back to the big wooden headboard, my legs out straight waiting for her to come join me, to sit between my parted thighs.

"Mmmm... Oh this is going to be so nice and thank you Gabby, thank you for everything – especially this... Ooh I'm sooo in the mood to get fucked..." Patti said to me as she placed herself between my open legs, growling out that last bit, as she kissed me hard on the lips where of course, I kissed her back, at the odd angle craning my neck until our lips met.

Turning then, after our kiss we both looked up to see my Uncle John standing there at the end of the bed, leering at us – or Patti really, starring at her with a big satisfied grin on his face...

But honestly, in that moment..? I don't think either of us was looking at his face...

"Oh God Gabby, look how big he is! He's even bigger than Dean!" Patti exclaimed then as she leaned back into me with my Uncle stood there, stroking his big, hard –angry looking cock.

"You want this big thing don't you Patti-Cake..? You want this big cock to batter that pussy, bake you a cake and then cover you in my icing..?" He said to her using such crude terms all in reference to the pet name I have for her...

That was MY pet name for Patti -the one that I use – the one that I made up "-and how dare him!" I thought to myself -but as I was currently burning from both ends, my hard spanked red ass and as well, my tormented, humiliated red face – so I wasn't about to push my luck too much by trying to put up a fruitless resistance...

"Um-mm-Hummm... Yes please Sir..! Will you take me and fuck me..? Fuck me on my wedding night and make me a 'real' married woman..?" Patti asked but more so requested of my Uncle as I felt her pushing back into me, her tailbone making hard contact with my cage, the sudden pressure leaving me to wince, hissing out with the added pain.

Looking from over Patti's shoulder I felt my stomach going tight as Uncle John climbed up from the end of the bed, coming at us like an old Jaguar, looking hungry and still quite able to tear apart and devour his cornered prey...

"Are you ready Patti- Cake? Are you ready for this Baker's man..?" He said then, using the cake reference again as he reached us, kneeling up and taking hold of that huge weapon of my mass-destruction, his big, hard, purple headed cock.

"Oh yes please! But... But can Gabby put it in..? I want to see Gabby's hand around your big cock as he puts you in me... Mmmm – Oh I want it that way, that's so hot..." Patti answered but also, making a request – one that I wasn't too sure I was up for... But again, and as always... What was ever up to me?

"Yeahhh – fuck yeah that sounds about perfect for this little fag sissy... Don't forget, I saw you starring in all your films, letting yourself go -being the real fag we all know you are... So go ahead Gabby – or maybe we should call you 'Faggy' instead? Either way – grab my cock... We know you want this...We know you want me to fuck her... But before you do... You're gonna fluff my cock, get me good and hard... Just like your old man... Like cuckold-fag-father –like sissy-fag son -as they always say!"