The Wedding Invitation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat as I slowly composed myself. I had just been given the pleasure of watching my parents make love. It seemed so natural and beautiful.

"Oh mum, dad, that was just magnificent. You have let me share a special moment that I will never forget. I love you both so much," I gushed.

I ran over and threw my arms around them and hugged them tightly, never wanting to let go. We said nothing for a few minutes. Then I let go of my hold and wandered over to the pool. I needed time to digest what had just occurred. I eased myself into the cool water and floated aimlessly. My thoughts were racing. Surely this was wrong. But, no matter how much I tried to convince myself that it was, I couldn't persuade myself. No, this was something beautiful and this afternoon had only grown the deep love that I felt for my extraordinary parents.

Mum and dad joined me in the pool and we silently floated around, cooling off from the hot events that had just passed.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm starving. I will cook us a bbq, if you girls make a salad," dad suggested.

We all exited the pool and dried off then, without bothering to get dressed, wandered into the kitchen to get dinner underway. Mum and I got the makings of the salad out of the fridge, while dad got three t bone steaks to cook on the bbq. We needed another bottle of wine, so I opened a nice pinot grigio and poured us each a glass. Drink in hand, dad proceeded to the bbq, my eyes rivetted to his butt as he went.

"Mum, sucking dad off was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe that I was sitting there watching my parents have sex. I mean it was weird and erotic all at the same time," I blurted breathlessly as we stood making the salad.

"Oh Julie, it was hot for me too. Knowing that you were watching made it all the sexier. I have to be honest with you, your father and I are into swinging. We met this couple at the nude beach, and they introduced us to their friends and the lifestyle. We love it and we go to parties and swap partners and have group sex. It has opened our eyes to a whole new sexuality, screwing for the sheer joy of it without any jealousy," mum confided without a hint of shame or embarrassment.

"Really, wow, that blows my mind, but good for you guys, why not I say," I replied honestly.

My parents were fit and still young by today's standards. They had raised me so why not pursue any new hobby that they could enjoy together. I was proud of them.

"Steaks are ready!" came the shout from the patio, so mum and I took the salad and wine to the table and sat down.

Dad placed a steak on my plate. Playfully I reached across and grabbed his soft cock.

"Can I have a sausage too, dad?" I cheekily enquired.

Dad just laughed. "Greedy girl, there is enough on your plate, hmmm, maybe for dessert, eh," he boldly suggested.

My mind went into overdrive. Was dad offering his gorgeous cock to me. It sure sounded like an invitation and again I felt a tingling in my pussy. I smiled back at dad as he moved to sit down himself.

"Well cheers everyone!" mum boomed, raising her glass, "here is to us and a fun weekend away!"

"Cheers," we replied and got stuck into our delicious dinner. The evening was still very warm and a stunning orange hue hung on the horizon as the sun slowly disappeared behind the mountains. A hint of a breeze had picked up as we sat talking and laughing. There was much to discuss as the wedding was tomorrow and we were all looking forward to catching up with some relatives that we had not seen in some time.

"I believe Peter and Dave are going to be groomsmen," mum said. Peter and Dave were Michelle's younger brothers and were great mates with the groom, Rob.

I had not seen them for close to 2 years, but I was certainly looking forward to it. They were great boys and a lot of fun and laid back in that country way. When I last visited, it was the middle of Winter so there was no pool time, but the time before that I had fond memories of the boys swimming naked. It was all so innocent and natural for them, no hint of sexual tension, at least not on their part, I can't say the same for me though. The boys were fit from their life on the farm. What girl would not enjoy looking and they were both endowed with good sized cocks. Yes, it would be good to catch up with them.

Time was flying by and we decided to retire to the lounge room. The wine had gone so mum went to the fridge for another.

With glasses poured, mum and dad sat on one lounge and I sat on the other. Mum turned the television on and flicked through the channels until she found something that seemed half decent.

As we sat watching I looked across at mum who had her hand resting on dad's thigh. His long thick flaccid cock rested droopily there. Seemingly, subconsciously, mum reached across and gently took it in her hand. Both continued to watch TV as mum leisurely stroked his soft cock, which slowly began to respond, growing ever so gradually to her touch. Before long, it had grown to a magnificent full erection.

I was overwhelmed with lust. I had to have that superb cock in my mouth. I got up and walked over to their side.

"Dad, can I please suck you off," I virtually pleaded.

"Honey, of course you can, I would love you too," dad replied without hesitation.

"Mum?" I asked, needing of course mum's approval.

"You go for it Julie, I've been waiting for this day, your dad and I have talked about it often. We are thrilled that we are all on the same wavelength," was mum's response.

Mum removed her hand and I replaced it with my own. Dad was rock hard. I wrapped both hands around it and still his knob was protruding. I squeezed it gently and felt it throb in my hand. I had a sense of immense power. I was about to pleasure the man who gave me life. And he was giving himself to me, a special gift that only a devoted, loving father could give.

I licked his knob, tasting the warm, soft pre-cum that had oozed there. I thought back to earlier in the evening when mum was sucking his cock and swallowing its entire length. I was uncertain that I could emulate her deed. Slowly, I took his massive cock into my mouth, stretching wide to accommodate it. Unhurriedly, I sucked the first few inches, licking the underside of his shaft, tracing my way back to his knob. With my tongue, I licked all around its impressive girth.

Moving back to his knob, I locked my lips tightly around it and ever so slowly worked my way down, taking inch after inch into my warm moist mouth. I could feel his knob bumping the back of my throat and I reaslised to my dismay that I only had about two thirds of his cock in my mouth. I knew that it would be a struggle to consume all of it, but I could not allow that thought to distract me. I was enjoying sucking what I could, and I knew dad would be thrilled with the attention that he was getting.

In fact, he had reached down and was gently massaging my tits. My nipples responding by firming to his touch. My pleasure had doubled, and I was in seventh heaven.

Back and forth, my mouth kneaded his cock. Taking as much in as possible each time, I was ecstatic at the feeling of fullness in my mouth. I cupped dad's balls and squeezed then softly.

"Oh baby, oh baby, that is so good!" dad managed to whisper breathlessly.

"Cum for me daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth," I begged him.

I was desperate to have dad fill me with his hot sperm. Like mum. I was determined to swallow every precious drop. I could feel dad's cock twitching in my mouth and I knew that he was close.

"Baby, I'm cumming, oh yes, yes, yes," dad plaintively screamed.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and drew him tightly to me. I did not want him to fall away and his cock somehow dislodge from me. His cock was deep in my throat when the first eruption of cum cascaded into me. I swallowed again and again as his massive load forced its way into me. My lips grabbed hold for all they were worth as again and again his shuddering prick unloaded its warm, salty, thick liquid into my appreciative mouth.

Transfixed, I kept sucking ever so gently on his cock as it softened in my mouth. The feeling of his cock, that once filled my mouth now shrinking and seemingly less "threating", no longer a savage male appendage, but now a satisfied, contented benign part of my dad's whole. I sensed that I had been involved in a special, bonding experience.

Mum came to me and lifted me to my feet. She wrapped her arms around me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues entwined; our fluids mixed.

"Oh Julie, you don't know what this means to your father and I. Family is everything to us and now we are complete," mum enthused.

"Mum, I feel alive, I couldn't be happier," I replied with total honesty.

We sat silently for a while.

"Well Julie, I'm taking your dad to bed. We have a wedding to attend tomorrow and we need to get some rest. Sleep tight beautiful girl and we will see you in the morning," mum said, giving me a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

Dad came to me with a hug and a kiss and then together, hand in hand, strolled off to their bedroom.

I sat down and reflected on the incredible events of the day. My life had changed dramatically and for the better. I felt a great weariness come over me, an emotional draining, like I had never experienced before.

I headed to my own room and soon fell into a deep sleep.

What was to be a special day for my cousin Michelle was only hours away, but all I could think about was my wonderful parents.

12