The Wedding Invitation Pt. 04

Story Info
My uncle and I make love. We play some hot sex games.
3.7k words
4.67
8.3k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
740 Followers

The Wedding Invitation Part 4

"Steve, do you think that you could get me a beer, please?" I sweetly asked my uncle.

"Of course, Julie, coming up," he replied as he headed to the fridge.

I swam up to the edge of the pool and waited for him to return. He came back carrying two beers, handing me one and he sat down on the edge of the pool and took a big sip from his own.

"Well, Steve, this has been something of a revelation for me, mind you I'm not complaining, but I'm still surprised by the sexual openness of your family and mine too for that matter." I said. "I mean, I've been to the farm a lot and there was always the nudity, which I was fine with and there were erections, which again seemed perfectly natural, nobody was flaunting them, so I just got used to them. But I guess I must have been naive not to think that there was there was some sexual activity going on."

"Well Julie, when you visited, we were on our best behaviour. The last thing that we wanted to do was scare you away. We loved having you stay with us," Steve explained. "Nudity is one thing as you say, many people indulge in social nudity and usually, there is no crossing over to sexuality. It was something that just developed over time. The whole family is just so comfortable around each other, touching, hugging, kissing was just so natural."

"The whole family? So I guess Nicole was involved too and what, Rob too?" I asked somewhat incredulously.

"Yes Julie, Nicole was a willing participant with me and the boys and her mother for that matter. And, over time, Rob seemed to accept what we did and cheerfully, even enthusiastically joined in," Steve explained.

I stood silently in the water and took a big sip of my beer. I was surprised, but strangely titillated. The thought of Steve and the boys fucking Nicole had my pussy tingling.

Steve was sitting on the edge of the pool and I was in the water, my face only inches away from his now flaccid cock. I reached up and began to gently caress it.

"You know Steve how much I loved visiting the farm and it was there that I got my love of nudity," I admitted, "and you said that you were always on your best behaviour around me. But I have to tell you that I did get a sexual buzz out of seeing you and the boys naked, especially when there was the occasional hard on. Especially yours Steve, the thought that your cock helped make the boys and of course Nicole. That cock seemed to have a special aura for that reason. And your body, so strong from work on the farm. I really had to battle my sexual thoughts. Then it felt so wrong, but now it feels so right."

Steve's cock was firming to my playful touch.

"I was watching you fuck mum earlier and I was getting flashbacks to seeing you naked at the farm, seeing your hard cock and admiring it so. Back then, I denied my natural urges, but not now Steve, I want you to fuck me so bad," I admitted with open honesty.

With that Steve slipped into the pool. He moved behind me as I spread my legs wide. His fingers gently parted my labia and he probed deeply with them, as if to assure himself that I was wet and ready to receive him. He would have discovered instantly that I was hot and soaking wet down there.

He took his fingers out and I could next feel the knob of his shaft pushing gently against my cunt. Slowly he eased himself inside me. His massive cock was filling me up. The sensation was divine as he began to pump slowly and rhythmically, displaying a tenderness that I had so admired in him. He held my shoulders firmly, bracing himself as he thrust, now a little more forcefully, his tempo quickening. My nipples were hardening, and I rubbed them, pinched them as I sensed a deep orgasm growing.

"Oh fuck yeah Steve, that is so good, fuck me hard." I begged.

Steve moved his hands from my shoulders and reached around and cupped my breasts. Feeling my rock hard nips pushed him towards his own orgasm.

"I'm cumming baby, oh yes, I'm cumming," he cried breathlessly as an explosion of hot, thick cum erupted inside me. He continued pumping as load after load of spunk filled me.

My legs felt weak under me as a violent climax coursed through my body. I shook uncontrollably and was grateful that Steve was there holding me tight, supporting me against the pool wall. He now stroked slowly, yet his cock was still hard, but there was the sensation that it was gradually softening. The feeling in my pussy was still intense, but now, more tender, a loving gesture of maintaining my pleasure as nature took its course as his cock relaxed. I felt safe and loved in his arms.

From my position in the pool, I could see that the rest of the family were sitting around the table, chatting and drinking, with much laughter punctuating the conversation.

"Better go join them," I said to Steve as we both exited the pool.

Steve went and sat next to Carol, who gave him a reassuring pat on his thigh as she looked lovingly into his eyes. Carol reached for the bottle of wine and poured herself a generous glass. She was certainly in the best off moods, alcohol clearly agreed with her. Even sober, Carol was so much fun, she was outrageous, and delighted in shocking the straight laced.

"I can't tell you how much fun I am having," Carol piped up, surprising nobody.

"Really Carol?" mum replied sarcastically to laughs all round.

"Well, how could a girl go wrong, with this smorgasbord of cocks to choose from," she replied with mock indignation.

"Oh, you are the connoisseur of cocks Carol," Steve added perhaps unhelpfully, "but I have a challenge for you. I defy you to lean up against the wall there while each of the men enter you from behind and you have to identify whose cock is whose!"

"You are on smartarse, bring it on,' Carol boomed with much assurance in her voice, "now let's make sure you are all nice and hard."

With that Carol went to each of the men, grabbing hold of their dicks and rubbing where required to bring them to the necessary hardness. Soon the job was accomplished to her satisfaction, and she went and took her place against the wall.

"OK, ground rules." Steve declared, "when you think you know who it is, call their name. We won't tell you if you are right or wrong, but you will get the results when we are all finished."

"This will be a piece of cake," Carol declared with supreme confidence.

We all laughed at Carol's self-assurance, not entirely convinced that the task was as easy as it looked. Time would tell.

The boys milled behind Carol and quietly discussed tactics. First up was Peter.

Peter moved behind his mother who was bending forward, her pussy thrust out for easy entry. Peter slid his cock in and thrusted gently. After a short period, Carol declared "Dave."

It was difficult not to snigger at Carol's first miscall, but we contained ourselves as the next "contestant" stepped up, that being Adrian. He dutifully entered Carol's gaping pussy and pumped away. Carol had decided, "Steve."

Hmmm, I thought to myself, Carol's bravado was misplaced. Next up with the score 2-0 was Dave. Slipping his cock in, he probed expertly. Carol's guess, "Peter."

This was too much for all concerned as we burst out laughing. Carol of course did not know the reason why, but there was still one to go. Husband Steve had saved himself for last and completed the contest by gently slipping his cock into his wife's eager pussy.

At this stage, Carol was 3-0 down and since she had nominated the other three, the last remaining cock, in her mind, had to be Adrian. As she incorrectly asserted "Adrian" all of us erupted in uncontrollable laughter.

"What is so funny?" Carol asked as she turned around to face the family who were doubled up laughing.

'Well so called cock expert, you got four of four.... WRONG!" mum declared, much to Carol's embarrassment.

"Gees honey, I thought you would at least get me right!" Steve declared with mock indignation.

Carol, blushed and hung her head. "I must just be out of practice," she muttered in her defence, only bringing more chuckles. "Well, you try it then and see how you go."

Mum threw her hands up in resignation. She reasoned that she would fail just as miserably.

But to me, it looked like fun, but I had a slightly different idea.

"I will give it a go, but this time it's a cock sucking challenge. I will sit on the chair and each guy has to stick their dick in my mouth and I will guess their name," I declared confidently.

"Agreed," Carol said, no doubt hoping for a failure to somehow ease her own embarrassment.

"Honey, I have a face mask from our last plane trip, I'll get it," said mum as she disappeared inside and soon arrived back with the mask and fitted it over my eyes.

I immediately regretted my idea for this challenge. Not that I didn't want four cocks in my mouth, but in reality, I doubted my ability to do any better than Carol. The truth was that all four boys had magnificent cocks, the only hope that I had was that dad certainly had the biggest one. My work was going to be cut out for me, but I reasoned that I was in a win win situation; I get to suck four delicious cocks.

So, first up was Adrian. The rule was no touching so all I could go by was the feeling of cock in mouth. Adrian stood still as I gobbled his rock hard dick. Hmm, I thought to myself, this is nice and big, it could be dad, but I had no reference. I lingered over my decision, no hurry I thought, then declared "Peter". Wrong!

Next up was indeed Peter, and after due consideration I declared "Dave." Wrong again. Unknown to me I'm 2-0 as Dave steps up to the plate. Placing his magnificent cock into my mouth I suck languidly as I pondered my decision. By reason of deduction, in my mind it had to be Adrian or dad. My rationale was that so far, I had sucked three big cocks, but I was sure that I had not had dad's massive cock in my mouth yet. My mind raced back to the other night when I tried to match mum's cock sucking prowess. I know I struggled but this cock was not filling my mouth as dad's did that night.

"Adrian" I guessed incorrectly again as I awaited the next man meat to suck on.

Dad positioned himself in front of me and I opened wide. As his cock filled my mouth, I knew that it had to be dad. As lovely as the other cocks were, dad was thicker and longer. Game over as far as I was concerned, but I was not ready to declare my answer. I was enjoying sucking dad's cock way too much. I was sure that I could take him up to his balls, so I eased ever so carefully, that beautiful cock down my throat. Giving dad more attention than the other's had certainly confirmed that I knew who I was sucking. Triumphantly I released dad's cock and confidently declared "Dad" to the cheers of the crowd!

Taking off the mask sure enough, there was dad's delectable erection in front of me.

"Well done Julie, I anoint you the cock sucking queen," dad boomed theatrically, "and now for your prize."

With that dad lifted me effortlessly off my feet and placed me gently on one of the sunlounges. With no need for foreplay to ready me, he parted my swollen labia and eased the knob of his cock into my pussy. Slowly, he inched into me, concerned that I could accept his thick manhood. There was no need to worry. My cunt was hot and moist and easily able to accommodate him. Soon he was fully into me and thrusting meticulously, his pace matched my heaving pelvis. I could sense that my fluids were flooding from me, drenching dad's cock as it moved tightly within me. I knew that I would cum without delay.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that everyone was keenly watching dad fuck me and this only heightened the pleasure that I was feeling. This weekend had only confirmed the exhibitionist streak in me. I realised how much of a turn on it was to be watched as I had sex. With that, and dad's expert lovemaking, I felt a massive orgasm brewing and eveyr muscle in my body clenched as a powerful surge of sexual relief coursed through me.

Simultaneously, dad came with a shuddering climax of his own. A mighty stream of cum filled me and mixed with my own juices, cascaded from my pussy, drenching the sun lounge that we were lying on. Dad collapsed onto my chest and we lay entangled, heaving heavily.

"I love you dad.' I whispered in his ear, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked across to see mum, standing there, seemingly with a tear in her eye.

"Oh Julie, Adrian, that was just so special. I can't tell you how much my heart is pounding with the love I am feeling for the both of you."

This was such a special moment for me, the unconditional love of my parents meant so much. That we could express that love in such an intimate manner filled me with joy. Not for one second did I consider that what we were doing was in any way wrong. My parents and the rest of the family with me today are unconcerned with social mores, the only thing that matters is confirming a deep love and affection with the most intimate of acts.

The sun was starting to set on the most perfect of days.

"Finish your drinks boys, we are heading off," Steve said to Peter and Dave who were standing in the pool with me, chatting about farm life.

"OK dad," said Peter reluctantly. "Julie, we have had the best time," he said turning to me," I won't forget Nicole's wedding in a long time, and it will have nothing to do with her," he laughed.

"Oh neither will I," I agreed, "This has been the best time with you guys. I will definitely have to get up to the farm some time soon."

"You better," added Dave, as he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big kiss on the lips, with Peter following suit.

Reluctantly, they climbed out of the pool and put on the clothes that their mother had brought over. Steve and Carol also quickly dressed and soon our guests were ready to go. Good bye kisses were shared and we waved adios from the front door as their car disappeared down the driveway.

We sat down on the lounges in the living room and pondered the fact that sadly we would be heading home in the morning.

"Well mum and dad, I have to say that I have had the best time that I can remember," I volunteered. "What a family we have! I just love that we are all so sexually liberated. Who cares what others think, we love each other and that is all that matters."

"You are so right, Julie, I feel so alive, I don't want this to end. I am going to miss you so much when you go back to your place," mum added.

"I will miss you guys too, but I am only two hours away and I will make the effort to get home more often," I said to reassure them both.

"Still. We have one more night here, so let's make the most of it," dad exclaimed cheerily," I'll get us a drink."

Dad wandered off to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of white and three glasses. We sat and talked; I mentioned that I said to the boys that I must get up to the farm more often. Mum and dad agreed, saying that they should have visited more regularly themselves, but now after the events of the past few days there was all the more reasons to get there.

"There are still some sausages left over from lunch, what say I cook them up and we will have some simple sausage sandwiches for dinner?" dad suggested.

That was fine by mum and I so dad made his way out to the bbq. I watched with delight as his cute bum disappeared through the glass doors leading to the patio.

Mum took my hand in hers.

"Julie, seeing you and dad together just fills me with joy. Ever since you were a baby, he absolutely doted on you. If you cried in the night, he was the one to rush to your crib and pick you up and rock you back to sleep. He would feed you and he changed your nappies; he was the perfect husband as well as the perfect father, we are so lucky to have him," mum enthused.

"Oh mum, I know that. He was always there, school, sport, checking out my boyfriends, ha ha, I don't think he thought any of them were good enough for me. But mum, you were there for me too. My childhood was a very happy one and I have you both to thank," I honestly replied.

Mum wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. Her skin was so soft and warm. Her breath fell softly on my neck as her chest raised and fell.

I turned to her and all I wanted to do was kiss her passionately on the lips. Our mouths opened and our tongues touched, dancing wildly. I held mum by the back of her head as our lips locked together. The sweet taste of her saliva was intoxicating and I swallowed it greedily.

I was incredibly turned on, as together our bodies lay down on the lounge, pressed together, our breasts touched and rubbed. I could feel mum's nipples harden against me and I'm sure she could feel mine doing the same. We continued to kiss fervently, our passions rising.

My mouth found its way to mum's beautifully protruding nipples. I took her left one into my mouth and sucked it forcefully. Mum's breath quickened markedly as I did so. I knew how sensitive her nipples were and she loved playing with them and of course, having them played with. I lashed that nipple and lightly nibbled on it. My hand traced its way down mum's stomach and found that she had parted her legs, an invitation for me to explore her pussy.

My fingers parted her labia, and they were then enveloped in her fiery, hot pussy. It was incredibly moist, and my fingers slurped as they teased her glorious love tunnel.

Mum's own fingers had moved to my pussy and we fingered each other feverously. I wanted more.

I rolled mum onto her back and we moved into the sixty nine position. I held her legs apart and my head shifted down to her sweet smelling cunt. My tongue lashed her clit as hers attacked mine. Every fibre in my body was tingling as my sensitive love bud was thrashed with her warm, smooth tongue. Next her tongue was deep in my vagina, slurping greedily at the love juices that were filling me.

My mouth firmly gripped mum's labia as I sucked them deep into my mouth. I lashed them with my tongue and experienced the sensual feeling of them swelling in my mouth. The smell of her sweet sex was intoxicating and her own juices were flowing as I could sense her orgasm building. Tremors began to pulsate through her body. She bucked wildly beneath me, her hands pressing my face hard into her cunt, for fear that I would stop my attack on her as she reached her climax.

Mum had worked her magic on me too. I was ready to cum, every fibre of my body told me that a massive orgasm was looming.

Our breaths became heavy as our cravings overtook us. Together our bodies heaved and fell. Wrapped tightly in each other's arms we experienced an outpouring of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

I swung around and moved up to hold mum in an ardent embrace, our bodies as one as we experienced this so special moment of love. We hugged silently for minutes.

I looked up and saw dad standing at the doorway, tongs one hand and a massive erection in the other.

"Well that was hot ladies, I see you have eaten but are you still wanting some sausage, I mean the bbq ones," he cheekily asked us.

"Thank you honey, we will be out in a minute," mum replied. She wanted to just hold me for that bit longer and I felt the same.

We did hold our loving embrace for a little longer then somewhat reluctantly made our way out to the patio to have a bite to eat.

Little was said between us; I know that we were all deep in thought about the adventure of the weekend. It was as if a calm acceptance had descended upon us. Sitting naked, we realised that our relationship had strengthened, forged by our deep love and a recognition that we shared a strong sexual connection. Life was blissfully happy.

With dinner done, mum and dad went up to bed. It had been an exhausting day.

I climbed down the ladder into the pool and floated listlessly. I would never have thought that Nicole's wedding invitation was going to change my life. I was impressed with my new understanding of family, the importance of trust and giving.

Seebob69
Seebob69
740 Followers
12