The Wedding Reception Ch. 03

Story Info
A lack of privacy for the horny couple.
1.2k words
4.32
4.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

We rejoined the reception just in time -- within moments of our appearing back in the main room Mary was collared by one of her fellow bridesmaids and dragged off to perform some sort of bridesmaids related social duties.

It was over an hour later before I was able to extract her from the dance floor with an offer to fetch her drink from the bar. As we walked towards the bar I leaned close and whispered in her ear, "I'm sure you know that it really turned me on watching you dancing knowing that you weren't wearing any panties." She gave me a conspiratorial grin so I went on, "and when you were standing talking to other guests I was imagining droplets of your juices slowly running down over your thighs." she grinned again and replied quietly, "You're incorrigible! You can't say things like that to an innocent bridesmaid!" And then leaning closer she dropped her voice to a whisper and said, "Especially when they're true. Seeing you watching meant I just couldn't forget that I wasn't wearing any panties" she paused for a few moments and then continued "and definitely made me remember or why I wasn't wearing them."

I bought us both drinks and then we moved away from the crowd at the bar. As soon as we were away again from the main throng of people I again leaned towards her and said, "in fact it turned me on so much I got another hard on despite what we had just done."

Almost automatically she glanced down at my crotch, then she grinned and raised her eyes and said, "so I see. Definitely incorrigible" and leaning forward she kissed me lightly on the lips and then said, " I have to go and help the bride change out of her dress in a few minutes, but once the happy couple have left maybe we can see whether there is something we can do to help the situation" accompanying this with the naughtiest possible smile. At that moment another guest wandered up to join us and the conversation switched to more normal social chatter before Mary left us to go and help the bride.

The happy couple appeared to 20 minutes later, threw the bouquet (which Mary failed to catch) and then drove off to enjoy their honeymoon. As people began to move back inside after waving goodbye to the honeymooners I noticed Mary hanging back so I waited myself. When most people had gone inside she indicated to me that I should follow her. In the entrance hall were two suitcases, which were the bride and groom's. I helped her carry them out to the parking lot where we put them in her car. The parking lot was deserted and as soon as we had stowed the suitcases away I pulled her towards me and kissed her full on the lips. Without hesitation she returned my kiss, her lips parting and her tongue darting forward exploratively. Once again I slid by hands down her delectable back to knead her backside through that silken dress. I looked around. The car park was fairly dark and well away from the main hall and standing behind her car we were shielded from the view of anyone who might come out of the Hall. I again began to pull at her dress, bunching it over her hips as I pulled the hem higher.

"Dean! It's a public car park. People come down here all the time!", but I noticed that she made no attempt to actually stop me and within moments I had slipped my hands beneath the hem and fastened them on her naked backside.

"No one's going to come out just now, after they've all just been out here to see the happy couple off -- and you know I still haven't been able to stop thinking about your backside, naked under this maidenly dress." As spoke I continued to massage her backside, kneading her beautiful cheeks. She groaned in response and I felt her hand slip between us and press against my erection.

" I can feel that," she said, "but we haven't got time to do anything about it I'm afraid. I have to go back inside for the last dance which will be in a few minutes."

Continuing to knead her backside with one hand I ran the other around to slide it between us, my fingers slipping between her legs.

"Are you sure you haven't got time?" I whispered, "it wouldn't take long. You could just turn around, place your hands against this car and leaning against it as you position your feet nicely apart. If you did that I could then place my hands on the cheeks of your beautiful little backside and press my thumbs into the soft valley between them."

"Mmm, I really don't think we've got the time, but you can try to tempt me by telling me a little bit more." She said.

"What, like, tell you that I could slide my thumbs down between those beautiful round buttocks gently prying them apart as the tips of my fingers search for that beautiful, wet slit between your legs."

"Oh, yes,that is the sort of thing that I was thinking of" she said, "go on".

"Running my fingers along the length of your slit I might notice how wet you are and wonder if you were still wet from our earlier encounter or whether you had just got wet all over again in expectation of what we might do next." As I spoke I ran one finger slowly along the length of her slit and noticed that she was in fact as wet as I was describing.

"Of course if I found you so wet I'd position one of my thumbs at the entrance to your vagina and simultaneously slip my fingers between your labia, positioning them either side of your clit. Then I would fuck you with my thumb, sliding it in and out of your hot, wet hole as my fingers slid back and forth either side of your clit. With my other hand I'd quickly undo my belt and my flies and release my cock." As I spoke she moved her feet apart allowing my fingers greater access to her slit.

"And why are you releasing your cock?" She asked.

"Because I've got condom with me now, so I'd slip it on and then position my cock carefully next to my thumb as it slides in and out of your hole. I'd wait for the right moment and then suddenly in one quick movement I'd remove my thumb and press the head of my cock between your swollen labia before slowly pushing it into the depths of your cunt." Her juices were already flowing so freely I could feel them pooling between my fingers.

"I think we've got the time, what do you think?" I asked.

But before she could answer was a loud burst of laughter from the far side of the parking lot and a moment later a small group of people moved into view.

Instantly I slid my hand out from between Mary's legs and pulled her forward allowing the hem of her dress to drop back down and restore her decency. She turned to see cause of the interruption and then turning back to me she said, "you almost tempted me but no, it seems we definitely don't have the time, sorry!" She turned to set off back towards the reception but then hesitated and turning back to me she said, "but you can always try and tempt me later maybe."