The Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tandk6879
Tandk6879
18 Followers

Off they went again, this time covered in a blanket that produced just enough break from the wind. His right hand slipped under the blanket and over onto her left thigh, very close to the top and rested there, pulling her a little closer. She reached over and ran her fingers across his neck and on the back of his head. She imagined that feeling while she held him in place as he licked her the night before. That feeling of his short hair under her palm as she pulled him into her open legs. She could almost feel his mouth on her again. Gabe turned the Jeep onto a smaller paved road and the lights from town disappeared once again. The road narrowed and came to a dead end. He pulled the Jeep halfway around the circle.

Gabe turned off the Jeep. The lights from the dash were the only visible lights at all. There was a nice breeze which meant no mosquitoes. The smells were completely different here. The smell of the salt marsh was overcome with the smell of the oaks that surrounded the area. She could still faintly detect the smell of his cologne. Gabe messed with his radio for a moment and plugged his phone into an auxiliary cord. He turned the volume up and a song lowly poured from the speakers.

Michale Buble' began with "You and I."

"Would you like to dance?" Gabe asked.

"Here?" Katiya pondered.

"Can you think of a better place?" He prodded, as he walked around the back of the Jeep and offered her his hand.

She stepped out onto the pavement as Gabe told Wilson to stay put.

He pulled her close and they began to sway slowly to the beat. The stars shone all around them and the sound of crickets and frogs almost drowned out the sound of the music. He held her one hand near his chest and held her close with his other hand in the small of her back. Their legs aligned and fell together in perfect union. Their entire bodies touched as they danced slowly. He could smell her hair and perfume in the night air. She felt wonderful to him there. She leaned her head onto his shoulder, in the crook of his neck. He was still shirtless and the slight aroma of his suntanned skin and light sweat turned her on again. Her breasts pressed against him and they both thought it was sexy. He tried not to get hard as they danced. He wanted the moment to last. She thought she could tell he was getting stiff under the touch of her body against his, so she pushed against him.

The song ended and she waited patiently to see what he had in store for them. "What's next on your playlist mister?" She queried in a hushed, sexy tone.

"Not sure, I just put it on shuffle play." He answered innocently. "It is on a list that I haven't heard in a while. It kind of takes a mood." He stared at her, in the light that was available, as their eyes had begun to adjust.

The speakers came alive with the slow intentional bump of one of the sexiest songs she knew. Paula Cole began to moan out "Feeling Love" The pace picked up a little to their dance and neither of them spoke a word.

"You make me feel like a sticky pistol leaning into a stamen.." They danced on. "... make me feel like the Amazon's running between my thighs..."

His hands were slipping down her sides little by little until he was holding both of her hips. One of her legs was between his, placing one of his well within hers. She ground against him somewhat obviously. Her arms draped over his shoulders and she played with the back of his head and neck lightly with her finger tips. They swayed erotically to the music as Paula moaned and groaned her way through the song. "You make feel... Uhh huh." "Lover, I don't know who I am."

The heat from their bodies was noticeable to both of them. She could clearly feel he was rock hard grinding into her and he could clearly feel her crotch was on fire. He slipped his hands around to hold her ass a little more and she responded by sliding her body up and down gently but firmly against the top of his leg where it met his torso. She reached in and kissed him open mouthed at the base of his neck. Flicking her tongue on his skin as he pushed against her with his pelvis. As they began to think they may not be able to tease each other much more, the song began to end. They relaxed and eased up on the tension a little, as the next song came on.

The Weekend slowly pulsed as "You Deserve It" came to life.

"Oh," she whispered in his ear, hot breath moving across him. "You didn't plan this at all did you?"

"I promise. It's on shuffle. Now, I didn't say there was anything on this list that isn't designed to make you wanna do bad things to me." he told her softly.

"Bad things?" she pined.

"Well, I suppose that's a matter of perspective."

"I'm gonna do bad things to you." She seductively growled at him, pushing him back against the hood and front bumper of his Jeep.

He leaned back against the vehicle. The heat from the motor was almost too much. But she held him there and pressed her body against him. Reaching down she rubbed the length of his hard dick with her right hand. Her left hand rested against his shoulder. She pressed into his crotch firmly and gripped his dick through his shorts. He wasn't sure where it was going but he liked it. He leaned against his elbows on the front of the Jeep and spread his legs to steady himself a little. He was hers.

"Do your worst." He moaned,

Katiya leaned into him again and took one of his nipples into her mouth. He tasted of sweat and salt. He let one hand slip over her shoulder and down her back. She continued to stroke at his member from outside his shorts.

"You almost made me cum today on that dock." she cooed at him.

He grinned. "I know."

"That was mean." She said hoarsely, squinting her eyes at him.

"Not intended to be mean." He replied.

"Gonna have to pay you back." She threatened.

" I hope." He said flatly.

She kissed him softly on the lips. She bit his lips softly. Gabe pulled her into him and slid his tongue into her mouth. Her breath rushed in as he explored her mouth. She opened herself to him and pushed further into him, fighting his tongue with hers for exploring rights. They wrapped each other tightly in their arms and kissed wildly as the teasing pressure was beginning to finally break down their walls of resistance. She literally fucked his mouth with her tongue as her breath came in heaving waves. Her hand grabbed at his hair and the back of his head, trying to somehow get deeper into his mouth, searching for his soul with her own. His hand ran through her hair as well, as he felt their teeth grind together. It was one of the most erotic kisses he had ever experienced. He groped at her tits with the other hand wanting to rip her bathing suit from her body. She expertly slid her hand down the front of his trunks and her palm was greeted with the sticky, wet, slobbering helmet of his throbbing man meat. His pre-cum was oozing greatly as she wrapped her hand around the base of his dick. She couldn't wait to have it.

"I have to taste him." She pleaded.

He pulled at her hair and pushed down on her shoulder to get her there as quickly as possible. Stepping to either side of his feet she pulled the front of his suit over the towering shaft of his cock and met the swollen head with an open mouth to take in as much as she could in one motion.

The salty ooze coated her tongue and roof of her mouth. It tasted like heaven as she squeezed at the base of his shaft. She immediately cupped his heavy balls with her other hand and tightly sucked his entire hardness into her mouth. It filled her to the back of her mouth and she wanted to feel it inside her throat. Relaxing the muscles at his tip, pushing her tongue forward she slid another inch onto his beefy love pole.

Gabe held her head still. That feeling of pushing past the back of her mouth, just into her throat was almost enough to make him lose his load. "Ohhh fuck!" Holding her head with both hands.

"MMMM" she moaned onto his cock.

He had to pull free at that second. The vibrations of her moaning with his dick head down inside her throat would surely have made him cum and he was not ready for that.

"You ok baby?" She purred.

"You just about got it." he warned her.

"I know." She cooed. "It would have been ok for you to cum down my throat."

"I'll keep that in mind for later. But for now, I have plans of my own." He advised.

"Oh you do?" She asked. "Well, I have some plans too."

With that, she leaned onto him again, taking his full cock into her mouth once more. This time, less aggressively, she began to slip and slide on his toy. The pleasure she was giving him was mind blowing. His dick got harder and harder. She could feel the swelling getting stronger as her lips and teeth and tongue slipped over the ridge of his head. She gently squeezed his nuts and pulled the skin down tight along his shaft. Stretching the head tightly she sucked at it and licked at the underside of his bulbous tip. Then, she would pull the skin up from his balls and take the entire dick deep into her mouth again. She stopped sucking for a moment and began stroking his shaft with her hand. Slowly at first, slipping on her saliva, increasing in speed until she pumped him madly rubbing his purple head on the flat of her tongue. Then starting all over again by swallowing his meat as deep into her mouth as far as she could.

He couldn't stand it any longer. Gabe pulled her up and kissed her deeply, tasting his own pre-cum on her lips. With both hands he pulled the shoulders of her bathing suit over her arms and in one motion he pulled it all the way down to her ankles. He was now squatting in front of her, the Jeep behind him, as he helped her out of the suit, one foot at a time. As she pulled her second foot from the leg of the suit she put it on the front bumper behind his head. She place one hand on his head and the other on the hood of the jeep to steady herself. Her womanly scent filled his nostrils as she pulled him closer. He reached up with both hands and grabbed two hands full of ass. Pulling her to him as she pulled his head into her, he jammed his tongue into her waiting slit. Katiya rotated her hips to give him as much access to her dripping pussy as possible. Gabe supported her by holding her ass as he did as much as he could to get his tongue as far inside her as he could. Her juices flowing freely into his mouth as she ground her snatch into his face.

Gabe's nose was working against her clit, his lips moving all around and over her labia. She felt his tongue darting in and around her tightening hole, pushing into and out of her womanhood as she fucked his face like she would never have the chance again. She felt the climax coming from a place that seemed far, far away. Like a distant noise, growing from somewhere deep, down within her. She heard the music had changed and Sabrina Claudio began to sexily sing "Unravel Me."

That was it. That was the sensation she was beginning to feel. As if Gabe had some kind of spell, as his tongue and lips danced all over her entire femininity, she began to feel as if she was being unraveled. Slowly at first, turning gently as the layers of sexual tension were being pulled away. She closed her eyes and could feel her breath coming in short uneven gasps. Her legs tingled and she felt like she may faint. Gabe's lips wrapped around her clit and his tongue darted across the swollen token of her love. Her juices literally ran down the inside of her thigh upon which she was braced. His hands kneaded into her ass cheeks pulling her pussy into his steaming hot mouth. With one hand, freeing her ass from it's grip, he used his thumb, slowly swirling it around her tight love entrance. She could barely stand the feeling. She needed something inside her. Anything at this point, to dislodge her from the impending tidal wave of ecstasy. She let out a whimper trying to grind her hips and manipulate his fingers to enter her.

"Oh Gabe. Please." She cried.

Gabe pushed his tongue flat against her clit strongly as she began to pull into his head and grind her love button on his mouth and face. In the exact moment, he slid his thumb up, deep inside her, the rest of his hand sliding easily between her ass cheeks. This rubbed firmly against her asshole and his thumb was completely buried into her cavern. He heard the groans and whimpers as she began to come over the wall she had been wanting to climb all day.

Katiya's pussy was exploding in sensation as she bucked wildly against his hand and face. She thought she may fall as she gripped anything should could reach on the hood of the Jeep. She cried out with every push of her pelvis into and onto Gabe.

"Ohh God! Oh God! Oh fuck, Oh fuck1" she kept cumming all over his hand and face and chest. She knew she must be spurting her juices all over him but she couldn't stop. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure pushed through her.

Gabe lapped at her and fucked her generously with his hand until the waves began to subside. He had no idea how she came like she did and still managed to stand. All he did know was his dick was seriously jealous from the feelings of her pussy walls contracting and squirming all over his thumb. He wanted that feeling on his swollen member as soon as possible.

Katiya lay against the hood of his Jeep as he slid from underneath her and stepped behind her. In the same motion he discarded his swimming trunks and grabbed her by the hips. She lay almost unconscious reveling in her mind blowing orgasm. She was moved around by him like a rag-doll, seemingly uncaring as to what his plans were at the moment.

Gabe braced himself behind her and took a split second to look at her beautiful shape. The moon had begun to rise over the pines. It shared its light across her back and the smooth skin of her ass. He stopped, caught his breath. Her body lay before him, panting, quivering, still in the throes of climax. She lay whimpering from the heat of her rise to the pinnacle. He could see the cum running down the inside of her thighs now that she stood on both feet with her legs spread apart enough to give him access. The moolight made her cum shimmer as it slowly crept to her sexy ankles.

"Gabe." She said hoarsely.

"Yes woman." He answered her calmly.

She giggled softly, "I like it when you call me that."

"Good." He stood there, staring down at her nakedness in the moonlight, dying to enter her, but trying to be patient.

"Gabe." She started again, drawing it out for a few seconds. "Fuck me, Gabe. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard baby."

Gabe couldn't get his dick inside her fast enough.

"Fuck me me Gabe." She insisted.

Gabe lined his dick up with her entrance and licked his fingers to make sure he was adequately lubricated. Bracing her ass with his other hand and holding her hip.

"Fuck me now, please GABE! Fuck me baby, FUCK ME GABE!"

Gabe Steered his meat stick toward her pussy that was glistening in the light. The helmet of his member looked like the skin may split he was so hard.

"God, Fuck Me GABE!"

Gabe's dick penetrated the outer lips as she moaned again.

"FUUUUUCCCCK uuuuhhhg...mee baby."

His balls pushed hard between her lips and smashed against her clit. His lower belly slammed against her ass cheeks as he grasped both hips to pull her in to him. She stiffened against the sudden invasion of her love canal. His cock filled her to it's max as he held her tightly against himself, pushing into her as hard as he could. He pulled back to revel his slick, wet dick in the moonlight, all the way out of her gaping pussy.

Katiya whimpered as he popped free of her contracting hole.

He drove back into her with force. His balls slapped again into her labia and crushed against her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck yes!"She exclaimed. "Fuck me hard."

Gabe shifted his weight a little and pulled back out of her. Pushing forward he buried his entire length once more into her waiting snatch. This time, he only pulled back until his head stretched her opening and pushed again. Her whimpering let him know she was loving what she was feeling. His balls swayed as he began a rhythm of increasing speed. Slow at first, he was deliberately grinding into her pussy, but as the speed increased he was just focusing on giving her the fucking of a life time. He held her hips tightly with both hands and drove his cock into her with reckless abandonment. She was bucking against him and he was feeling his muscles begin to burn as he fucked her with all he had. His balls, slapping wildly against her clit, was an incredible sensation for both of them.

She thought he would split her in half as he forcefully took her from behind. His pelvis slapped against her ass cheeks to the point it stung her skin. Her clit felt as if it may explode as his balls pounded against it. Her opening stretched and relaxed as he drove inside of her over and over again. Her pussy lips burned with passion and deep inside her, her g-spot was being massaged roughly through his jack-hammering of her body. Her breath came in staggered gasps as he pummeled her insides.

Gabe didn't know how much longer he could keep fucking like that. His dick had gone slightly numb, his heart beat out of his chest as he drove into her. He felt her hand grab his balls from underneath. She was rubbing her clit and massaging his balls at the same time and he could hear the pitch change in her voice as she began the climb again.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she panted with every probing.

Gabe couldn't construct a word as he began to feel his balls tighten as her nails grazed and grabbed at them.

Katiya fingered his nut-sack and ground her thumb against her clit pushing her faster and faster, higher and higher. She began to feel the fire of another orgasm building. She knew with the pleasure waves inside her, causing her walls to contract and gyrate around his shaft, he couldn't hold on long. It was going to be a race to the finish line.

Gabe felt it building in his loins. He felt her pc muscles begin to squirm and roll. He slowed his pace slightly and began deep hard strokes that allowed his cock to feel the deep contractions of her pussy walls. He knew if he could hold back long enough, she would get there with him.

"Oh fuck baby, cum for me." He told her.

"I'm going to!" She almost yelled. "You're gonna get it again baby. Don't stop!, Don't you fucking stop! Right there! Fuck me Gabe."

"That's it baby, get that tight little pussy off for me. I wanna feel you pouring on me."

"Oh yes, oh yeah, give me that hard dick! You gonna give me that hot load of cum too baby?" She whined.

"Oh yeah baby, uh, uh, uh, I'm gonna give it you baby!, Where do you want my cum baby?"

"I need to feel you explode in me baby. Give me that big load of cum deep inside me!" She clamored while he wildly fucked her.

Gabe could feel her orgasms start to unload as she began to convulse uncontrollably. Katiya drove herself back against him and clawed at his nuts and her clit while trying to hold to the Jeep. The waves began to cash over her and she could feel her pussy spasms coming with an intensity that made her eyes water. She couldn't control the grunts that were emitted from her and her mouth hung open like she was being strangled by his love. Her slit was writhing as he cranked up his speed.

Gabe felt the walls, deep inside of her tunnel crashing down on his throbbing member like it was trying to pull it from his body. He felt the burning sensation of his cum flooding up through his pipes as the impending explosion built. Katiya let out a cry as she exploded on Gabe's dick and her pussy creamed and came all over the two of them. Her orgasm erupted and he felt her gushing fluids all over his nuts and legs. Her legs were being soaked and he felt it splashing onto his feet. She was gasping and crying out with every thrust as he slammed faster and faster into her, diving headlong into his own incredible level of intensity.

Tandk6879
Tandk6879
18 Followers