The Weekend * Poppy Brown

Story Info
Hmmmm wonder what that is between my legs, so hard and warm!
2k words
3.81
9.6k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

After dinner on Friday I cleared the table and filled the dishwasher, it was just after 7 when I went into the lounge.

"Time for some training Poppy."

"Yes Sir."

"Its time we started bottom stretching."

"Oh, will it hurt Sir?"

Daisy chipped in, "Well its more uncomfortable to begin with but the benefits outweigh the discomfort training."

"Benefits?" I frowned.

"Enough of this debate, how many times have you been spanked for back chat?>"

"Too many Sir."

Sir patted his knee and I went over, he was sat on the settee so I laid across him and Daisy.

Daddy spanked me as Daisy squeezed my nipples and tits.

He finished and I went to my corner in tears.

He stood up, "Daisy, I will not be undermined when i am spanking and see you plating with her breasts."

"Sorry Sir."

"Get naked and over the settee arm."

I looked round as Daddy was unbuckling and Daisy was stripped and leaning over the settee arm.

He saw me looking and I put my hand up/.

"Yes Poppy?"

I sniffed up and took a deep breath, "Daddy, you teach me about actions and consequences, well, had I not earned a spanking Daisy would not be getting a belting."

"Your point Poppy?"

"It should be me not Daisy over the arm for your belt Sir."

Daddy paused, "Stand Daisy, Poppy take her place."

I got 10 hard lashes and sent to bed.

Daddy came up at 9.30 with some milk and a cookie.

"You are at last thinking of others as well as yourself Poppy, that was good, pop over my knee, I think you need a bed time spanking over those welts."

I was spanked and reminded not to be late waking them in the morning.

I had to sleep on my front all night.

My phone bleeped at 7.20 and I went for a Pee and slipped up into their bed, Daddy had woken early and was fucking Daisy, "Sit over Daisy's head Poppy, she owes you tonguing after you took her belting last evening."

"Yes I do for sure."

What a great start to the morning.

We had breakfast and Daddy called Daisy into the lounge as I cleared the table.

She got a spanking over his knee, "Daisy is feeling left out a little at the moment so will be spanked more regular."

"I don't mind if she gets some of mine Sir," I said it with the generosity it was meant to be.

They both laughed.

"May I put some cream on your bottom Daisy?"

Daddy said, "That would be nice Popps.

Daisy sniffed up this time, "Then we will get ready to go out Poppy."

"Oh yes, where?"

"We are meeting your mum on the 9.30 train into Leeds."

"Wow goodeeeeeeeeee."

We left the station and walked on Boar Lane to M&S and up to the knicker department.

Daisy said something to the assistant and we were taken into the changing rooms

We waited, and another assistant came with a tape measure.

"Take off your top Poppy we are having your titties measured."

I hesitated, "Should we ask the assistant to wait outside whilst your spanked Poppy?"

I pulled my jumper and shirt off in one and stood before them all topless.

The assistants face never slipped as she measured me and her and mum left to choose some bras.

Daisy squeezed my nipples hard and a squeak slipped from my lips as I pushed onto her.

Her right hand went down my pants and fingered me. We heard them coming back, she withdrew her finger and put it in my mouth to clean.

"Is it too cold in here for you miss, your nipps are pretty proud"

"I just had a shiver Ma-am, but I'm ok."

I tried on 5 different styles2 showed my stiff nipples and the others were padded, mum and Daisy agreed a girl should show off her assets and said I would have the thin ones.

"Knickers to match please." Daisy told the assistant and I was stripped naked to try them on.

"Anything else ladies?"

"May I have 2 lightweight vests please?" I thought of Mr. Pilkington and thought I don't want fucking every morning, I got a tingle, or do I?

We went to the till and the bra boxes said, 32B I yelped.

"Whatever is the matter girl?"

"Sorry mum, but I'm 32B titties now, almost all grown up."

They all laughed.

We had lunch and laughs at a Japanese noodles restaurant in the T centre, it was delish.

We shopped till we almost dropped and got home on the 4.45 train.

Daddy was still out so I tried on my new bra, vest and knickers and danced round the lounge. "32B, who would have guessed."

Daddy came home, I dived into his arms, "Guess who has big tits now Sir, 32B at that?"

"Would it be you by any chance popps?"

We had dinner, it was shops own curry we all liked and apple pie and custard for pud.

Daddy was in his Alt room and I was allowed to go in, it was not long before I said too much and was sent to the lounge and over Daisy's knee.

Daisy told me once she is a submissive by nature and does as Daddy says, if he says spank me, she spanks me with as much force as she can, and she did.

At least I was not sent to bed.

At supper time Daddy said after church in the morning I was going home with my Mum and Dad so to pack my work clothes for work on Monday.

He said my Dad would deal with my maintenance, and fucking no doubt I thought, but I did not mind, he was my dad after all.

Sunday morning wake-up call and I was chosen to be fucked, which was great as I had lovely dreams about going home today and the shagging brought me off in spectacular style.

I had to wait at the bottom of the bed and watch Daisy get her maintenance 15 with the bedroom belt and 7 cane stripes, boy did she yelp, as indeed I do.

No idea why just 7 stripes but I would have been told if Daddy wanted me to know.

Whilst Daddy showered and shaved I gave Daisy a good tongue seeing to, it helped ease her pain and she tastes much better than me.

Back home after church I helped mum with lunch, it was only sandwiches as we would have a roast dinner at night.

My brother was goading me on how dad was going take my hide off with his cord and he would whip me back and front, no point worrying I thought, he will do what he will do.

Just before lunch dad called me into our lounge, "Undress Poppy I'm going to spank you."

My brother sat and smirked, his mate was with him.

"Ok Dad," I had my new bra and knickers on, I pulled my dress over my head.

"Wow don't you look pretty, come here?"

I walked and stood by dad.

He fondled me through my bra and pinched my pokey out nipples, his hand went into my pants and he split my pussy lips with his fingers.

"Remove your Bra, let dad see these new bigger boobs mum told me about, look boys, Poppy is filling out nicely.

I noticed both boys adjusting their willy's in their pants.

"Knickers off and over you go, just a spanking from me Poppy, I think your brother is going to strap you later."

"Yes Sir."

It was a hard spanking and instead of the corner I was sent to my room, dad followed.

He sat on the bed and hugged me.

"I do miss you Poppy, tell me you will always keep coming to see your dad when married."

I took a moment, "Oh daddy I will, I promise as often as I can."

He guided me to my knees and I prepared him to mount me.

"How would you like me dad, all fours so I can hold your big boobs, I did and he did.

He worked eagerly and when I felt him coming I moved forward so his seed would cover my tits, I wanked him dry and licked him clean.

He lay a while with me in his arms, it was so special.

He zipped up and I cleaned up and we went for lunch.

"Anyone coming for a walk?"

"I'm fine dad I'll stay here with my brother."

I knew I had a belting due so thought we may as well get it done with.

Dad went for his walk and mum went into the lounge.

"Dress off and hands on head Poppy, Sam wants a taste of your cunt,"

Sam pulled my knickers down a little and gorged on my wetness, the little rat brought me to a shiver.

"Strip, kneel and thank him."

I stripped naked knelt and took his long thin willy straight in, he soon shot into my mouth.

"Fuck off now Sam, I have man's work to do."

Sam left after fingering me on his way past.

"Mum get in here now."

She hurried in, "Did dad give you your maintenance this morning?"

"No son."

"Then strip and get over the table, one at each end."

I lay over one end and mum the other.

We watched as he unbuckled his belt and bent it double, "Who wants first lash?"

"I'll take it son."

He gave mum 5 hard cracks and I got my 5, five more for mum and 5 more for me.

"Both stand and hold your tits out."

Mum was not much bigger than me and we both got 5 on each breast.

"Back over next to each other."

His zip went down, and we were fucked in turn, got to say he was a lot better than he was and I cum on my second turn, mum on her third.

"Your done mum, back into the lounge."

She picked up her clothes and left.

He went to dad's cane box,

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, owwwwwww I got 5 and his cock went straight back into me till he went around the table and cum in my mouth.

Yes I was in pain, yes I was in tears and yes I enjoyed my brother being pleasured.

"Kneel and get me stiff again sis I have so missed all your lips."

It took a little time but when he stiffened he sat me on the table and I cuddled him as he fucked me.

Dad came back about an hour later and I was in my room and mum was I hers.

He visited her and as the doors were open I heard him tell her to strip, then closed my door as he did her.

They must have had a nap, an hour or so later dad called to see what my brother had done.

"He did a good job, did he do you too?"

I nodded, "You're such a lucky girl, he lowered his zip and I lowered onto my knees, he only wanted a suck, so I worked his shaft as hard as I could.

We all had a super dinner, plus Sam, and it was soon bed time, "May I have a bath?" I had to ask at dads to make sure we had enough hot water.

"Sure Poppy."

I ran the bath with some scented bubble cream, it smelt like roses.

I undressed in my room then walked the corridor to get in, Sam was waiting he fucked me stood up against the airing cupboard door, he tooo was getting better.

I finally got to the bathroom and closed the door, my brother was in the bath waiting for me, I got in and sat on his knee, his cock piercing me from behind, we were in till the water got cold.

Everyone in bed and I was reading when my door opened, move over sis, I moved over and laid on my side for him to spoon me.

Hmmmm wonder what that is between my legs, so hard and warm!

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers