The Weekend - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mason, if you want to stop, now's the time to do it. Once I get started, I don't know if I'll be able to hold myself back." Kat said, her voice shaking.

Unsure of his own voice Mason simply shook his head 'no' and swallowed loudly.

Kat, taking in his acquiescence, felt herself throb another spurt of cloudy pre shooting out onto Mason's chin. Pulling back she moved her hips into place, high in the air, so her tip was pressed against Mason's rosebud. "Are you ready?"

Taking him in she couldn't help but admire his form, his now bare cock hard and standing proud at a solid eight inches. Nowhere near her prodigious size but then again, who was?

With a slight nod from him, Kat began to push. Her tip smashing against his backdoor like a fleshy battering ram. "It's alright Mason. Just take a deep breath and relax." she said with a gentle softness.

Continuing her relentless push she felt him begin to loosen, giving her all the leverage she needed to pry open the tight confines of his ass, the head of her cock finally slipping that first inch or two inside. To Mason it felt like someone had just shoved a peach into his ass. He screamed out as forced his anal ring to its limits, a strong burning sensation taking over.

Kat however was experiencing the single best thing she had ever felt, the head of her cock engulfed in a warm, tight, and moist grip the likes of which she had never felt before. Her cock jolted, throbbing with a desire to be buried to the base in the warm, velvety embrace of his body. With each throb and pulse a massive gush of pre-cum was released, thoroughly lubing up his colon in preparation for the foreign invader.

As Mason felt the warm gushes of her pre, each spurt more than he could ever even cum, his muscles began to relax slightly more at the soothing warmth spreading through his abdomen.

Taking his ankles and resting them on her shoulders Kat reached forward gripping Mason by the hips, her hands holding on like two iron vices clamped firmly to his sides, and then... she began to pull.

Whimpering, tears sprang from Mason's eyes as the invader in his depths began relentlessly pushing deeper into him.

Seeing this Kat leaned forward a bit more, reaching up and cupping his cheeks. She wiped away his tears with her thumbs, cooing "Shhh... it's okay. You're doing so good, baby. Just relax, take a deep breath, and focus on the sound of my voice. It'll start to feel great in a second."

As soon as he had calmed down and his tears were dry, Kat grinned and ground her dick into him a bit deeper. Changing her angle a bit she continued to grind her cock into him, smashing into his prostate with each small movement. Her massive cock immediately obliterating any resistance and practically turning him to mush.

It felt incredible, Mason's dick began spazzing out, cuming near instantly. With each push he came some more, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he moaned uncontrollably. Mason had already came twice more, each lasting far longer than any he'd ever experienced before, by the time Kat had decided she needed to go deeper.

Mason hadn't even noticed, she wasn't even half way in yet! Readjusting her position she pulled her knees up a bit and let gravity do the work at she fell further forward, burying another couple inches into Mason's guts. Looking down at him she could see his stomach, still a bit bloated from the load she dumped down his throat, had begun to distend a bit further.

Moaning loudly at the sensation of warm velvet squeezing around her cock, Kat quickly pulled back a bit and immediately thrust herself deeper than before. Moaning again as she repeated this until her cock was buried halfway inside. Mason becoming little more than a slobbering mess as his guts got rearranged by a full foot of thick girlcock.

Kat didn't stop there however. Pulling back up till only her tip remained inside, with one of her legs firmly planting itself for leverage, she thrust harder than ever. Her cock like a bullet train barreling through his tunnel and smashing his prostate with each inch that passed. Until finally she had another six inches buried inside.

Looking down at him, the outline of her cock was easily distinguishable, rising from his stomach past the cum bump like a huge snake under a thick warm blanket of flesh.

At this point Mason had lost count of the number of times he had come. It felt like it had been one long continuous orgasm, with hardly a break in between. His cock flopped uselessly on his stomach, constantly leaking more with each thrust.

Gripping him even tighter, he was surely going to have bruises after this, Kat continued to thrust screaming, "Oh, God! I'm almost there baby! Just... a... little... more!"

With one final thrust, Mason felt Kat's huge bloated balls slap against his ass, her cock was finally buried balls deep. Feeling her fat nuts pressed against his ass he first noticed them contract before he felt the first wave in a deluge of cum. Her hefty sack rising and falling with each blast, and good God there were a lot of them.

After the third blast of ball cream entered his bowels Mason began to notice. At the end of the bulge, now pressed up against his upper torso, he could see his skin rising up with each surge of cum filling him. The bump in his stomach from earlier growing once more; the cum being unloaded into him was unable to escape from the tight seal of his ass being stretched to the absolute limits by her great girth.

All of this went completely unnoticed but Kat; her head thrown back and tongue lolling out of her mouth as she cried out in ecstasy. Leaning forward Kat tested the limits of Mason's flexibility as she pressed his legs down close to his head so she could lean past and kiss him. Burying her cries along with her tongue down his throat.

It took a full five minutes for her climax to peter out. The time between each shot growing progressively longer with each passing minute. All the while kissing as his cum bloated stomach rose up slightly between his legs.

Pulling away slightly, her forehead resting on his, Kat said "I love you."

Her softly spoken words, laced with such adoration and affection, had Mason swallowing air and lifting a weakened arm, tired from gripping the sheets with all his strength, to rest in her fiery locks. Finally he replied, "I love you too."

His words of affirmation like the sweetest music to Kat's ears had her cock throbbing in his ass once more. With that reminder Mason suddenly realized with a start, 'She's still hard!'

Reaching out Kat gripped Mason by his ankles. Pulling herself up to her feet, her cock sliding free about a foot. She planted them firmly to either side of his hips. Smiling down at him, a sultry look on her face, Kat purred "I hope you're ready, cause I'm about to breed you till you can't walk anymore."

Looking down at his bloated stomach in worry, Mason opened his mouth to air his concerns; Only to be cut off with a sharp moan as Kat thrust her hips down, burying the missing foot of cock back where it belonged. Her balls slapping heavily against his ass, still just as large and full as before.

Pulling out and thrusting back in a solid foot of man meat each time, Mason could do little more than grunt and moan his mouth hanging open as she mating pressed him into oblivion.

Kat was having the time of her life. She may have been a virgin before this but she's seen a lot of porn in her time. It's a good thing she has a lot of stamina because one thing they never really talk about is how tiring it is to do a hundred squats while dicking down a hot guy.

Shifting down onto her knees and moving her hands to his shoulders Kat continued her mating press in a more comfortable position. She couldn't quite pull out as much, but she could go a lot faster. Plowing Mason's ass like no tomorrow she grunted and groaned loudly at the sensation of her shaft being massaged by his inner walls.

Normally she wouldn't last too long before she came, but after having already cum twice she was really able to pound him like there was no tomorrow. It usually took her only thirty minutes to cum but now she was sure she could last for at least an hour and some odd; Fueled by lust and her desire to breed.

After around ten minutes Mason devolved into little more than a gibbering mess. At the twenty minute mark there was no sound other than the panting of breath and the sweaty collision of two bodies in motion. Fifty minutes in and Mason was sure he was about to pass out, it's incredible he lasted this long. Coming to a stop at around an hour in, Kat took a moment to catch her breath properly and get a drink from the bottle of water she left on her nightstand.

With a mouthful of water she bent down and kissed Mason. Pushing the water into his mouth and making sure he drank it all. He'd need the hydration for what came next. It took a while, but soon the bottle was gone and discarded and a small amount of lucidity was returning to Mason's eyes. "Wh... Why did you stop? Are... are you done?" Mason spluttered out between breaths.

With a small laugh, Kat replied "Nope, this is only the third round. Normally I try to cum at least five times before sleeping on the weekend. Though, with you, I might have to go all night."

Leaving Mason stunned at that declaration, Kat resumed her thrusting without pause. Quickly picking up pace till she was going even faster than before. Her balls blurring with speed as they flew through the air and turned his ass more red with each hit.

Having regained some of her stamina she managed to last another fifteen minutes before collapsing atop him, her dick buried as deep as it possibly could go, and then she was cumming. With a couple of soft thrusts to punctuate each shot.

You'd think after cuming twice with loads as large as hers they'd have grown smaller, yet with over an hour between this shot and the last her cum factories had plenty of time to churn out a fresh new load. In fact, this load seemed to last even longer than the last.

With her rod blocking any hope of her cum escaping Mason found himself stretching further than he ever thought possible. His cum bloated stomach making him look nine months pregnant. By the time she was done it was squeezed between their sweat soaked bodies and his legs with no room to go anywhere else. Their stomachs pressed against each other. For her it was like resting on an incredibly warm water bed.

Luckily for Mason it appeared Kat was just about finished. Rotating to her side she turned Mason onto his so that she was spooning him from behind, all the while never pulling out.

Wrapping her arms around his midsection she placed her hands as far around his stomach as she could, relishing the warmth it exuded. Stroking his overstuffed stomach and kissing the back of his neck she sighed. "I love you so much. You're perfect for me. You did such a good job keeping my load nice and safe."

Groaning out an acknowledgement Mason relaxed back into her. After about twenty minutes of gentle cuddling and stroking his gut Mason finally managed to find some words. The first thing out of his mouth was "breed me? I don't exactly have the parts for that you know?"

Bursting into a fit of giggles Kat replied with a sultry whisper in his ear, "That doesn't mean I can't try." Punctuating that sentence with another thrust that had Mason gasping once more.

"Mmmm... speaking of trying," she muttered "Here comes round 4~"

Remaining as they were Kat began to thrust, her position not giving her much room to move as she continued to hold him gently. She didn't go very fast, or very hard, and her strokes weren't even very long, but it was a constant grinding sensation as Mason's already thoroughly abused prostate was put to its limit. With each short thrust Mason's limp cock throbbed, no longer able to cum after being drained dry by her actions earlier.

It was painful and yet oh so pleasurable as he experienced a dry orgasm one after another. Without the large movements and massive amounts of stimulation they provide Kat found herself closing her eyes and falling into a rhythm. In out, in out, she went, just enjoying the feeling of his warm body against hers as she gently made love to him.

This continued for a good long time, just cuddling together with her gentle minstrations. Despite her claims of going all night long the exhaustion of their activities was finally catching up with Kat. So with a couple more thrusts she was cumming once more and soon found herself drifting off to the feeling of the stomach in her hands expanding once more.

12