The Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
A slutty boi and his horny stepdad are left alone.
2.9k words
4.67
26.4k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkiffy
Pinkiffy
39 Followers

[All characters in this story are over 18.]

Mom leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. 'Are you sure you don't want to come with me to Grandma's?' She unconsciously glanced over at my stepdad and then back at me.

I knew what she was thinking. She hadn't been married to Steve for long, and although we had always been friendly enough with one another, she could tell there was a kind of tension between us. We didn't seem to have much in common: Steve was a guy's guy, into sports and barbecuing and working outdoors. I was quiet and petite and bookish, and liked to take care of my appearance. Steve had even teased me about it, making fun of my girlish looks. This would be the first time we had spent a whole weekend without her, and I could see that she was still wondering whether she was doing the right thing in leaving us alone.

'It's ok, Mom. We'll be fine. Don't worry about us.'

On cue, Steve moved next to me and put a hand on my shoulder. 'He's right, honey, we'll be fine. Maybe we'll even have fun without you!'

Mom put an arm around each of us. 'Oh, my two boys. I know you don't want me to worry. You both be good for me, ok?' We both nodded and she picked up her case and walked out to the car. Steve glanced at me and I felt a thrill of excitement run through my body, then he followed her out. I watched for a moment and then went to the foot of the stairs. As soon as I heard the car door open and close I undid the cotton bathrobe I was wearing and let it slip to the floor. Underneath I was wearing a pair of silky panties and a tiny bikini top. I climbed the stairs and went to my room, looking out from behind my curtains to see Steve talking to my mom through the open driver's window. She waved at him one last time and then started the car and drove out of the driveway.

I sat down on the edge of my bed, facing the door as I listened intently to the sounds from downstairs. I heard the front door close, then footsteps that stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

'Where are you, babydoll?'

'I'm upstairs, Daddy', I called back.

Before I knew it he was standing in my open doorway. I looked up at him with my big brown eyes as he took in the view. As he walked in I could see his shorts were already bulging at the front. He bent over me and I lifted my face to kiss him.

'I thought she'd never leave, sweetheart,' he whispered. 'I thought she was gonna drag you along to see your grandma.'

I kissed him again, sucking gently at his lower lip. 'Well she's gone now, Daddy. And you have me all to yourself until Monday.' I slid my slender hands up his thighs, moving over the now throbbing bulge in his shorts, my fingers feeling for the thick shaft through the fabric.

He straightened up, pulling his t-shirt off to reveal his strong, hairy body. I moved my hands up over his chest, my fingertips lingering over his nipples, flicking them gently as I leaned forward to kiss his taut belly. He moaned softly. 'Oh god, you really know what a man needs, babydoll.'

I kept kissing his belly as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of his shorts and briefs, then pulled them down all in one go. His meaty uncut cock sprang out, not quite fully hard but already thick and pulsing. I reached out and curled my hand around it, eliciting a groan from Daddy as his dick twitched in response to my touch. I looked up at him again, our eyes meeting as I gently tugged on his cock, my fingertips working his foreskin back and forth over the swollen tip. Within a few strokes he was fully hard, seven inches of thick veiny dick throbbing in my hand. It looked like he was about to shoot his load there and then.

'I don't think you've cum all week, have you Daddy?'

No, babydoll. Not since Sunday.' I smiled as I got a flashback to the previous weekend: Me kneeling on the bathroom floor, lips stretched around the base of his cock as it squirted down my throat. I could feel the cool breeze from the open window and from down below could hear Mom's friends talking and laughing in the yard as Daddy moaned and filled my belly with his seed.

'Your poor balls must be about to burst, Daddy', I teased as I worked his cock slowly and gently, letting my fingers slide smoothly along the whole length of his shaft, then gripping him a little more firmly as I began to jerk him off. 'Well I guess if Mom isn't going to take care of you then I'll have to do it.'

As I pumped his cock Daddy reached out to rest his hands on my slim shoulders, then traced his fingers down. I moaned softly as his fingertips teased my nipples through my bikini top. It was tiny, just two triangles of fabric covering my little sissy tits.

Daddy liked to talk about my flat chest, but it wasn't completely flat. There was just enough flesh for him to squeeze, and to jiggle when I rode his big dick. 'Let's get that off you, honey' he said as he slipped the straps off my shoulders. I let go of his cock to unhook the clasp, then let him slide it off completely and toss it in the corner. He pinched and squeezed my small tits, then started rubbing my stiff nipples again, tugging gently on them, rolling them between his fingers as I let out a girly little moan for him.

His thick cock was pressing against my chest, precum oozing from his swollen cockhead and trickling down my belly. I took him in my hand again, slowly and rhythmically pumping his huge hard cock, letting the tip rub against my soft skin as my Daddy teased and pinched my aching nipples.

'Do you wish I had big boobs so I could titfuck you, Daddy?'

'No, babydoll. You know I love your flat little titties.'

We were both moaning as I stroked his thick cock and he teased my sensitive nipples. He started swaying, moving his hands up to my shoulders to steady himself as I milked his fat cock against me. Gradually I built up speed, jerking him hard against my chest now, the tip of his cock sliding over my little tits. My hand was sticky and slippery as I stroked him against me, one of my stiff nipples pressing into the oozing slit of his fat purple cockhead. He groaned as his cock spilled precum all over me, my puffy nipples completely coated in it.

'Fuck, babydoll, I think I'm gonna cum over your little titties...'

At that moment, on the chest of drawers beside my bed, my phone started vibrating and beeping. Daddy looked down at it. 'It's your mom, honey,' he panted. We looked at each other silently for a beat. 'You'd better answer, just in case she's on her way back here.'

I nodded, picking it up in one hand and answering, while my other still held Daddy's thick veiny cock.

'Hi, Mom. Everything ok?'

'Hi, baby. Yes, everything's fine. Some accident on the freeway, so I'm stuck in traffic.' As she talked I looked back up at Daddy and slowly started to stroke his dick again. 'I just wanted to say thanks for making this weekend so easy. I was kinda worried about leaving you two alone for so long.'

'I told you, we'll be fine, Mom.' Daddy bit his lip, moaning as quietly as he could as my little hand slid easily up and down his throbbing shaft.

'I know you will, baby. I'm so pleased you're becoming friends.'

Precum was streaming from his dick now, the whole shaft glistening, my fingers coated in it as I jerked my horny stepdad's cock against my little tits.

'Me too. I think we're gonna have fun this weekend.'

Daddy gripped my shoulders tight, his hips thrusting a little, his dripping aching dick fucking my hand, his swollen purple cockhead rubbing against my stiff left nipple.

'Can you do me a favor, baby? Just make sure he eats properly? Get delivery or something, otherwise he'll just fill up on beer and snacks.'

'Of course, Mom.' I looked up at Daddy, seeing myself reflected in his blue eyes: a horny slutty femboi jerking off his lover's huge aching cock. 'I'll take care of him.'

As I said this I felt his fingers dig into my shoulders and he swallowed a moan as his cock started to spurt. The tip of his cock was pressed against my slippery nipple and the first blast of cum squirted up onto my neck and chin. Then three more thick ropes of cum splashed across my chest as I gazed up into Daddy's eyes.

'Fuck, babydoll...' he breathed.

'What was that, honey?'

'Nothing, Mom. I'll see you on Monday. Say hi to Grandma for me.'

I ended the call and tossed the phone away without waiting for a reply. I was panting, my cum-covered chest falling and rising, Daddy's dick still resting in my hand. He grabbed my face and kissed me deep and long, and I felt his tongue pushing into my mouth. His thick jizz was running down my flat belly as I sucked on his tongue.

He broke the kiss and straightened up. His shorts and briefs were still around his ankles and he kicked them off along with his shoes. Then he leaned over me again, pushing me down onto the bed before kissing me hard again. His strong body pressed me down, the huge mess of cum on my body squelching between us. I moaned as his hands pinned my wrists above me and his tongue snaked down my throat. I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around him as we made out, feeling his spent cock, still almost fully hard, rubbing against my panties.

Daddy kissed his way down my face and neck, then flicked his tongue over my sticky nipples, making me moan again. 'Let's get those little panties off you, babydoll,' he whispered as he sunk to his knees between my legs. My panties were tented by my stiff sissy cock, the front stained where I had been leaking. He used both hands to start pulling them down, and I lifted my ass to let him slide them right off, then he threw them aside.

His slid his hands under my thighs and lifted up my legs, exposing my smooth pink asshole, freshly waxed and still a little raw from it. He started kissing the inside of my thighs, tongue flicking over me, nibbling me as he gradually worked towards my tight hole. I was breathing hard, looking down at him as he lifted his eyes to mine. 'I'm going to eat your tight little cunt.' I moaned in response as he bent down to flick his tongue right over my sissy hole.

I could feel his hot breath on me and my pussy was twitching in anticipation. His tongue darted all around my asshole, circling the tight entrance, and then rubbing right against it, making me gasp, my stiff little cock almost squirting out precum. Then he flattened his tongue against me and lapped at my fuckhole hungrily, moaning into me as he feasted.

'Oh God, Daddy....' My hands were aching as I gripped the blankets hard, my whole body bucking and twitching as my horny Daddy ate me out. He hitched up my legs higher and spread them wider as he plunged his tongue into me, my tight hole spasming around him as it slipped inside. My little dick was streaming and leaking all over my belly, mingling with his precum and jizz as he tongue-fucked my sopping wet pussy. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my cunt into his face, muttering to myself as I fucked myself on his tongue, 'That's it Daddy, eat my sissy cunt, eat your pretty son's tight cunt...'

He moaned into my little fuckhole as I humped his face, big hands cupping my ass, tongue deep in me as he worked it side to side, making me squeal and my dick bounce like a spring. My head was swimming, the bed and room spinning round me, and I could feel my orgasm stirring within me, about to boil over.

I reached down and gently pushed his shoulder and he lifted his face to look at me, lips and chin dripping wet. 'If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum, Daddy.' He smiled as he seemed to consider his options.

'Don't you want to cum for me, babydoll?'

'Not before you've fucked me, Daddy. It's been too long.' He nodded and stood up, his cock fully hard once more, climbing onto the bed as I shuffled back to give him space. Kneeling between my legs, his stiff dick lay on my sticky belly, and I reached out to stroke it with my fingertips, trembling as I felt it quiver. Daddy leaned over me, hands either side of me on the bed as he positioned the swollen tip of his cock against my sopping wet hole.

We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, my breath was coming in short sharp pants, feeling his big daddycock throbbing against my pussy. 'Fuck me, Daddy.'

'Oh, yes babydoll.' He pushed forward, the very tip of his cock pressing against me, my legs spread wide for him. He grunted as he thrust harder, and I let out a cry as his fat cockhead penetrated me, slipping into my tight sissy cunt. I lifted and spread my legs wider as he pushed deeper into me, my little pussy stretching around the thick shaft of his dick, moaning like a girl with every inch that slid into me. He lowered his face to kiss me hard, teeth knocking together, almost growling into my mouth as he sunk balls-deep into his babydoll's tight asshole.

Our bodies were a writhing, sticky, sweaty mess as he fucked me, slowly at first but building up speed, his bare uncut daddydick sliding in and out of my slutty pussy.

I was moaning constantly, mouth half-open, panting, almost hyperventilating as my beautiful Daddy fucked his loving son. He straightened up, making his cock penetrate even deeper into me, his big hands grabbing my hips as he thrust faster and faster, pounding my cunt, his balls bouncing off me. It felt like his cock was pressing on the inside of my belly. My knees were up around my chest, my cunt completely filled with cock, the swollen tip of it leaking precum deep in my guts.

'Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your faggy boi. Fuck your own son.' He groaned as I talked dirty to him. 'Shoot your cum deep in my little sissy cunt.'

'Oh God, babydoll, I'm gonna fill you. Oh fuck, fuck, baby I love you.' He grunted as he started to cum again, hands holding my waist tight, his cock deep in my pussy, balls slamming against me as he spurted in me. A few more thrusts and he was done, his load shot deep in me. He took several deep breaths, his stiff cock still twitching inside me, then leaned down to kiss my sticky belly as he pulled out. I felt a trickle of cum oozing from my well-fucked hole as his thick shaft slid out.

It took him a few moments to regain control of himself. 'Jesus fucking Christ, babydoll. Look at what you did to Daddy...' He placed his hand on my belly, gently rubbing me, petting me almost. 'You still haven't cum for me though, sweetie,' His hand slid down, between my thighs, fingers slipping between my ass cheeks. 'Don't you want to cum for your Daddy?'

I moaned softly and nodded as I felt two fingers rubbing my dripping little cunt. They slid in easily, lubricated by Daddy's thick jizz. 'That's my good boi, let Daddy finger your little cunt.' I whimpered as he spoke gently to me and slowly finger-fucked my little pussy, the action making his own sticky cum ooze from my hole.

'You're Daddy's little slut, aren't you baby? Look at you lying there with his cum all over you inside you...' I was thrusting my hips, driving his fingers deeper into me, whimpering and almost crying with the need to cum now.

'I want you to cum for me, babydoll. I want you to be a good girl for Daddy.' I moaned a deep animal moan at this - he'd never called me a girl before, and something about it just went straight through me, from my aching nipples to my toes. 'That's my good girl...' I let out at a yelp and was then silent as I started squirting, Daddy's fingers sending me over the edge, a huge arc of cum hitting me in the face, then two more on my chest and belly. All through it Daddy was whispering gently to me, 'Good girl. That's my sweet girl...'

To be continued...

Pinkiffy
Pinkiffy
39 Followers