The Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling him off of her cock, after getting a few good thrusts in of course, she had him sit on the floor beside the couch with his back to the armrest. Stepping up to him she stuck the tip of her dick into his mouth and began to push forward until she couldn't go any further. She managed to get herself into his throat but at this angle she'd never get all the way in. Luckily for her, she had a plan.

Getting onto her tip toes she leaned forward till she was holding onto the armrest behind him causing his head to tilt back. Inching forward now that his throat was being kept a fair bit straighter she pushed in until her legs came to a stop spread on either side of his body. Her balls resting on his chin and his throat bulging as she held him in the sword swallowing position between her thighs.

His head, even when sitting, came up flush to her crotch. Which meant there wasn't a lot of room for thrusting like before. Lucky for him she was already pretty close from dinner and sliding into the silky confines of his throat as he swallowed around her had put her right on the edge. Getting up onto the tips of her toes once more she gave herself enough room for a couple short quick thrusts before she was cumming directly into his stomach.

"Ahhhh~ you really are perfect for me baby." Kat moaned out as she crossed her arms over the armrest and laid her head down on them. Standing with her legs straight and back bent as she 'fed' him his real dinner.

12