The Weirdest Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my spit drip down her length and lubed up my hand as I pumped her shaft as I sucked. Her moans started to become more and more frequent as I'm guessing she war reaching an orgasm. Now Delilah never came from vaginal penetration alone she always needed clit stimulation so it stood to reason this was probably a thousand times stronger than her regular clit, this was she hulk clit. I had an idea and acted on it. changing hands I continued to pump her cock as I bobbed my head but with the other I slid my fingers into her dripping pussy. Dripping would be a little bit of a down play, she was a humid swamp of lust and her pussy was so engorged I slid three finger inside D's wanting pussy without much resistance. So there we were, me bobbing my head on my wife's new cock, stroking and finger banging her. All at the same time, I can be one hell of a multitasker sometimes. Meanwhile Delilah was moaning so loud, I think the whole apartment complex could hear her.

D looked down and we made eye contact with her cock in my mouth. "Oh shit don't stop, don't stop. I'm cumming I'm CUMMING!." D's eyes slammed shut, her teeth clenched and I'm pretty sure her nails put some holes in the couch cushions as she expelled the biggest orgasm I think she had ever experienced. Her cock began to throb and twitch, shooting strings of her girl cum down my throat. To my incredible surprise, second one of this whole experience, her cum wasn't bad. Not salty or chemically like how she describes mine but actually kinda sweet, almost like maple syrup. I pushed down on her swallowing fast and hard trying to swallow every drop of her cum, doing this seemed to just make her body convulse harder. I could feel her body go limp a little and her dick began to deflate in my mouth before I gave it one last hard suck before letting it lay on her thigh. Delilah looked down, reaching for my face and pulled me up to her face. I could tell she was on cloud nine right now and probably a little drunk from the flood of hormones in her brain but it didn't make me right off anything she said.

"That was amazing."

I just smiled and kissed her. "Glad I could be of service." I leaned in and kissed her again.

"Service, huh? Well I think I'm gonna need a lot of that from now on."

Well that's how it all started. Delilah and I have pretty much accepted that things aren't going back and since that day we have tried a lot of different things, for both of us. And it's safe to say there isn't a dry spell in sight.

12