The Weirdo Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The initial survey was over and he now needed to know the best shape for his body to adopt for optimal impregnation.

Carla sensed the hands withdrawing with some disappointment. She was enjoying the massage and had started to get wet as the hands explored her clitoris and vagina lips.

Sensing movement, she looked round to see shining shapes emerge from the void around her. Shiny orbs and phallic shapes rotated around her, just as in the dream, only this time, they were approaching her as if to invade her.

The shapes started their investigations by gently probing every orifice, starting at her head. Ears eyes and nose were probed, but seeing no pleasure response they moved to other areas. One small phallus shape entered her mouth and sensed a small response, so changed shape to find the optimum shape. Sensing the subject gagging it withdrew and moved down her body, stopping at her breasts, finding a good response when the nipples were probed, but found the tiny ducts too small to be a likely entrance. The logic recorded these soft round orbs as pleasure zones and moved on.

The hollow in the stomach was subjected to intense probing and considered a high probability for entrance, but the pleasure response was low. Eventually the probes gave a perfect match to the slit between the subjects legs, with the hole behind it as a secondary match, as both gave high pleasure responses, although the highest score was for the soft entrance at the front.

Carla welcomed these shiny objects flying around her, sending electrifying signals of pleasure whenever they touched her erogenous zones and she had a vision of the man doing this to her, using the shapes like sex toys upon her. She moaned as he probed her breasts, her stomach bucking when her nipples were plucked as if by his mouth and tongue.

Without knowing who or what this man was, she now wanted him to be the first to have sex with her, and she guessed it was about to happen, so submitted to every move. Even if she had wanted to resist, she felt that there was no point. She was being totally controlled by him.

This experience was what she had theorised about in her thesis, something that she had thought through for years, had read theories about and was now about to experience.

The investigative orbs switched from external investigative and data collection to internal probe and scan. The most suitable shapes were the phallus probes, so one small probe nestled against her vulva and pressed gently. The outer layer divided and the probe slipped easily in, scanning and recording the shape and size of the cavity within. It came against a doughnut shape and pressed. This entrance was tight and no pleasure was recorded, with the potential for pain recorded. A smaller probe replaced the first and entered her reproduction chamber, scanning and checking for fertility. The investigations were complete and optimal shape shifting could be calculated.

Carla felt a sensation at her pussy and welcomed it by opening her legs slightly. It was a hard object, and she sensed that the man was pushing a dildo into her. It felt good as it slid slowly in, pressing lightly against her cervix before sliding back out and being replaced by a smaller one which felt similar to the clitoral stimulator she kept in her bedside drawer, which only she knew about. Her hips bucked as it entered, but then she felt a strange feeling of violation as it pierced her cervix. Although not erotic, she felt a pleasant sensation as it broke through and entered her womb. This was surely an experience that no man could give her she thought as the probe slid out and she was once more silent and still.

He connected his mind to the machinery and downloaded the optimal parameters.

He grew a phallus which was the perfect shape and size to stimulate and satisfy her and approached the subject.

Carla screamed as her neighbour loomed out from the mist with a large penis where his nose had been. She screamed loudly, but could hear nothing, her voice stifled somehow.

Carla stared at the penis for a while, horrified, but eventually felt more at ease with this strange apparition. It was a perfect penis she thought, a nice size but not ugly, with no veins or wrinkles.

He sensed from her reaction that the calculations were not right, so retreated from view and ran further scans from his extensive database. This showed a form of human entertainment called pornography, which seemed to show humans mating. This showed how the penis needed too be between his legs, not on his head, as is the practice on his home planet. Shifting shape again he re emerged in front of her, naked and with a perfect penis hanging between his legs, with large brown testicles.

Carla saw him disappear again and she relaxed. Some minutes later, he appeared looking like a seventies porn star, complete with hairy chest and moustache.

The penis was now where she expected, but was now uncut, whereas it had previously been circumcised. She liked it though and put her hand out to it, fondling the shape of the first cock that she had ever touched. She liked the feeling and started to explore it, stroking it slowly and watching as it grew in size and hardened in her hands. She then had the urge to kiss it so reached forward and kissed the head softly, feeling the warmth and wetness on her lips. He didn't respond, which she thought odd, so she ran her tongue around the head, looking up at him as she did.

The cock responded by stiffening rapidly, engorging with blood, but his face was set with the usual frozen smile.

Carla put her free hand to her pussy, teasing her clitoris and putting a finger into her now moist slit. She was ready for him, but he didn't seem to want to make the first move, so she pulled him to her by his cock until it was level with her pussy and her face was close to his, before softly planting a kiss on his lips, letting it linger, their lips sticking slightly as they parted.

He was processing the signals from this creature as she toyed with the new addition to his body. The pornography analysis showed this to be foreplay, essential to arouse the woman's feelings.

She had now moved closer, and had pressed her lips to his mouth in what he assumed to be a show of affection and another method of foreplay, although this was not present in the pornography data.

He decided to return the kiss and then proceed with the impregnation.

Carla felt him slowly respond to the kiss, but he was clumsy and their teeth clashed as he pressed forward too hard. Carla held his face and tried again, softly planting a kiss on his lips and holding him away when he pressed back at her. Eventually he responded more gently and they kissed normally. This simple pleasure was arousing feelings in her and she could not wait further to surrender to this alien being.

Grabbing his cock, she pulled it toward her, rubbing the glistening head against her pussy lips, nuzzling it against her clitoris, an orgasm starting as the sensation of flesh on flesh sent a shiver through her groin.

Pressing him in further, he suddenly took control and moved into position, pressing his cock into her, easing it into the wetness of her hole. At first it felt huge, almost too big to cope with, but gradually his cock seemed to shrink until it was the perfect fit, sliding easily into her, before adapting shape until it touched every nerve of her vagina, pushing her over the edge and sending a charge of pleasure through her body, her mouth emitting a silent scream of pleasure.

He drive on and on, slowly at first, but as her vagina adapted to him, he seemed to grow in size to fill the space, ensuring that the sensations remained as high as when he first entered her.

He was performing as per data according to the performance monitor and the sensors showed very high pleasure levels in the woman, with hormonal levels increasing as the act of impregnation continued. He constantly adapted the shape and size of his phallus to ensure maximum pleasure and consequently maximising the chance of successful impregnation.

He began to experience unusual sensations in the phallus, which he found pleasurable. He was not expecting this, but continued with the process.

Carla was now in ecstasy as the alien fucked her rapidly, his robotic movements beginning to soften and become more natural. She noticed that his appearance had also started to change as they fucked, his skin tone changing from that of a white European to a darker shade, nearer that of somebody from India. He also had small tentacles beginning to appear around his mouth, making her less keen to kiss him.

Under normal circumstances, she would be repelled by somebody changing before her, but the intense pleasure she was experiencing combined with her intellectual curiosity made the changes seem irrelevant. All she wanted now was more orgasms, more pleasure, and she bucked up to meet his thrusts as his cock grew larger inside her.

At the moment of fertilisation, he knew that his body would return to it's original form and the projectile would launch into the female, ensuring a precise and successful impregnation.

This was as planned, but the sensations he felt were unexpected. He had began to enjoy these sensations, his new phallus being the source of very pleasurable feelings which were growing with every thrust.

He began to realise that his data was incomplete and that he should be recording this essential data which was clearly part of the human mating process. The sensations were distorting his rationality though and now all he could think of was the pleasure of ramming this phallus into this creature, feeling the warmth of her mating entrance and the response he felt as her muscles responded by squeezing against the growth of the phallus. He was enjoying the sensation and a phrase from the pornography data came into his mind, "Fuck that bitch, fuck her hard, make her come."

This phrase repeated in his head and he found it changing his controlled movements, making him forget about the reason for this process. He now wanted to fuck this bitch hard and make her come.

Carla was now on a high, her second orgasm flowing through her as her silent moans and screams shaped her mouth as the alien pressed further into her with every thrust. He was now hitting her cervix with every thrust and she was loving that feeling. As this orgasm faded, his cock seemed to change shape and pleasure a different part of her, refreshing the feeling and preventing her from getting sore. Her juices were flowing freely and she had noticed yellow fluid seeping from her, as he thrust into her more and more rapidly, with the words forming in her mind "Fuck you bitch, I'm gonna fuck you hard and make you come."

The feeling was so intense and the words so forceful that she started to orgasm again, bucking against him, gripping his back with such force that she could feel her nails ripping flesh from his back.

His face had now changed ro the point where he no longer looked like a human, having a dozen short tentacles around a small mouth, with no teeth visible. His nose had receded to a single opening with a flap of skin covering it which reminded her of her own pussy. The eyes were small but had large areas around them which gave them a pleasant appearance, a little like a panda. His skin tone had now darkened to jet black, darker than any African and had a fuzzy feeling, like the skin of a peach, with a similar smell.

His chest had shrunk and his shoulders were now slim, but his pelvis was thick and strong looking as he continued to fuck her, making her wish that this experience could go on forever. Despite his strange looks, she was absorbed in this act of copulation and had a sudden desire to bear children from this coupling.

At that moment he stiffened and stopped thrusting. She could feel his cock going deep inside her, opening her cervix and threading its way through. A sharp pulse then erupted and she felt warmth in her womb at the same moment that the cock brought a spasm to her clitoris, instantly bringing an orgasm, her cervix clutching at the seminal stream within her, ensuring that every drop would not be wasted as the yellow seminal fluid clutched onto her egg, instantly fertilising it.

******

Carla woke with her alarm clock wailing, It was eight o'clock and she had a flight to catch.

Struggling to wake, she shook the sleep from her head as the strange dream faded from her thoughts. She no longer felt untouched for some reason and the dream was still in her head, of being fucked by an alien who lived across the street.

Too much wine, she thought as she headed for the shower, but then noticed a large yellow stain in her panties.

While showering she noticed something under her nails. It was orange in colour and smelt like peaches, but washed out easily.

With a cab ordered she ate breakfast, looking out across the street, suddenly remembering her exhibitionism for the benefit of her neighbour.

The curtains were gone and she could see the empty room beyond. A van pulled up the drive and a guy got out with a large bunch of keys, walking up to the front door of number 42 and letting himself in. His colleague got out of the passenger seat and removed a For Let sign from the back of the van, hammering it clumsily into the ground.

Her neighbour had left, she had yellow cum stains in her panties and alien skin under her nails.

She clutched at her stomach and thought she felt a tiny kick.

How would she explain this to her mother?

12