The Wellington House

Story Info
Charlotte is going to The Wellington House for a getaway.
10.3k words
4.53
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Happy Home

Charlotte looked in the mirror closely, examining the fine lines that were starting to form around her eyes and on her forehead, but she didn't frown or get upset, instead a smile crossed her lips.

"Good thing Braxton's bank account is big... that makes one thing!" she thought to herself and let out a little chuckle.

"What was that dear?" Braxton said from the bedroom and then stuck his head around the corner of the door.

"Oh nothing honey, just thinking about how good it will be to get away for a bit."

Braxton smiled and nodded, "Oh, yes, that's great. Well, I have to get into the office, give me a call before you head to the airport."

She smiled back at him and nodded, knowing full well she had no intention of doing such a thing.

Charlotte was, by all reports and her own admission, a conniving, manipulative bitch, even if she did manage to hide it well.

At 29 she had everything she wanted; a rich husband who wasn't stingy, that she could wrap around her little finger, and the respect or more likely fear of her social circle.

Things she never considered growing up on the "wrong" side of the tracks, dirt poor. She'd learned early that the one thing she did have was her looks. Long lush brown, almost black, hair, a nice "girl next door" roundish face, proportional features all around, including a modest but substantial bust, and a thin, almost athletic frame.

She put it to good use early in life, spending what little money she had on makeup and clothing that enhanced her appearance. She quickly started moving up the social ladder, learning quickly from each new boyfriend, until she'd managed to get into the upper echelons of the city.

Braxton had been her final conquest.

Rich with old money, a name that everyone in the city knew, always on the list of most eligible bachelors, she'd turned up her charm to 110% and soon enough they were dating.

Now, seven years later, they were happily married and settled into their life together.

Happy might have been a bit of a stretch of course, she was happy. Braxton, less so.

She knew about his dalliances of course; the girl he'd hired as his executive assistant with no qualifications other than her big tits, the blonde that came in twice a week to "clean" the house... and his dick. She assumed there were others as well, but they didn't bother her in the slightest.

After all, if he was getting his dick wet in some other pussy, she didn't have to put out herself, which suited her just fine.

She heard the front door open and close and she turned back to the mirror, checking her roots, the grey was starting to show, but she just smiled again.

Her little "getaway" was a very expensive trip to an exclusive spa called the Wellington House, that Braxton was of course paying for, where they would take care of all these little things that age was starting to bring out.

She picked up her travel bag of makeup and other essentials and walked out to the master bedroom, placing it in the open luggage, she looked back to the closet. It was full of designer clothing, suits, dresses, shoes, you name it. She looked at the suitcase and double-checked she had everything she wanted, they were mostly more comfortable things like yoga pants and tops, but there were a few of her favourite dresses in there too... just in case.

She closed the suitcase up and left it there, their driver would come and get it before they left for the airport, so she had some time to head downstairs and get some breakfast.

Chapter 2 - The Wellington House

Charlotte sat in the exam room as Dr. Thompson poked and prodded at her face. He was an older gentleman, probably in his late fourties, with a grey beard and slightly thinning hair, a set of thin professional looking glasses, but looked exactly like she'd want a doctor to in his white lab coat. He stepped back and nodded before he picked up a camera and pointed it towards her.

"Alright, now just stay relaxed." he said and snapped several photos from various angles.

"Good. I think we can get some great results, you've come to us early enough, and our techniques have really improved in the last few years. Here, let me show you." he said and motioned her to come over and join him in front of the computer that he set the camera down beside.

She pushed off the exam table and walked over just as the photos he'd taken loaded up on screen. He selected one and it filled the left side of the screen, a moment later a new image appeared on the right side. The new image had none of the fine lines around her eyes, her skin looked at least five years younger, and overall it was impressive.

"You can really get that kind of result for me?" she asked, a little suspicious.

"Oh, most certainly. We're the most advanced beauty facility in the world. We'll have you looking like you were twenty-four, or even younger, again in no time."

She smiled and nodded. She'd heard amazing things about the Wellington House from some of her friends, and based on the price, they'd better be able to deliver.

"Great, what's next then?" she asked.

"Head back to your room and relax, one of the nurses will let you know when your procedure is scheduled. Should be tomorrow but we are quite busy so it might be the next day at worst. In the meantime, enjoy our world-class spa services."

She smiled and nodded before she headed back to her room to get changed into something to head out to the pool and relax in.

* * *

Charlotte felt groggy, which was to be expected after surgery, but there was something else as well. She could tell she was laying flat, most likely in a recovery bed, and she could see the cold white ceiling and the tops of the walls, but she couldn't seem to even turn her head to either side, and she couldn't feel anything below her neck.

"What... what's going on?" she managed to half mumble.

"Ah, you're awake, good." she heard Dr. Thompson's voice to her side say.

He came into view holding a tablet in his hands and flicking through the screens. She let out a little moan which got his attention and he put the tablet down onto what she assumed was a table at the side of her bed.

"Sorry, got distracted there for a moment. Good news though, everything went very well. No complications and the healing is already splendid." he said with a smile.

The smile left his lips and turned into a stern look, "I'm not sure how to tell you this, other than just to say it, but I'm afraid we've done more than you requested. Or more precisely, we've done exactly what your husband requested."

A sudden concern crashed over her and she raised an eyebrow, or at least tried to, she wasn't really sure if she managed to do it, but at least the grogginess was fading fast.

"What... what do you mean!?!" she said with as much concern as she could muster in her voice.

Dr. Thompson let out a sigh and picked up the tablet again, "It will be easier if I show you while I explain." he replied.

A few taps later and he held the tablet in front of her, but just to the side, on it was a live video feed from a camera that was pointing down at her.

Her eyes went wide and she screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

A string of profanities came from her lips for the next several minutes as Dr. Thompson simply stood there, letting the tablet fall to his side, until she ran out of steam.

"All done?" he asked calmly when it was over.

She just stared at him, not knowing what to say, until he held the tablet up for her to see again.

This time she managed to keep quiet and get a better look at what she was seeing. Dr. Thompson was standing in the image, holding the tablet, but she was also laid out on the bed, completely naked.

She hadn't been able to tell she was naked, but that wasn't the most concerning part of what she saw. No, more concerning was the fact that she looked very, very different. Her hair was gone, her face looked different, her lips were puffy and large, her breasts were massive, her waist was tiny, and her hips flared out before trailing off to impossibly long-looking legs.

"What the fuck have you done to me..." she asked hoarsely from the yelling.

He took the tablet away and tapped on it, then used his fingers to zoom in, before turning it back to her.

"Well, let's start at the top." he said and she saw a zoomed-in view of her face.

There were several things that surprised her about the image, the first was that she wasn't bald, not exactly at least. Yes her head had been shaven at some point, but there was fine stubble on her head, just not of her normal hair colour. Instead, tiny strands of blonde, almost white, hair covered her head.

"We shaved your head for a couple reasons, the first was to make sure the genetic re-coding took hold, which it has wonderfully. That's your natural colour now, it will grow out about twice as quickly as before and have a nice medium coarseness to it. Next we altered your eye pigment as well."

She blinked and focused on her iris' in the image and for the first time noticed that her normal brown eyes were clear sky blue. But there was something else about her eyes as well.

"We did open them up a bit as well, you'll have almost a surprised look by default now. As for your nose we didn't have to do too much, just sculpt it a bit. We also removed the buccal fat in your cheeks to thin down the look of your face a little." he continued.

Her nose did seem mostly the same, perhaps just a touch smaller and less pointy and her face did appear slimmer.

"You're lips were of course another matter altogether. We used the latest silicone implant in them, no need to get them redone in the future."

She looked at her lips in horror, they were huge and stuck out from her face. In the image they were "closed" but not really, there was a small gap between them that she could feel now. She pushed her lips together as much as she could and felt them come together completely, but it was hard to do.

"Yes, I'm afraid you'll find it impossible to maintain, at your husband's request."

"That fucking bastard! I'm gonna cut off his tiny dick when I get back!" she shouted once more only to watch Dr. Thompson roll his eyes.

"What the fuck was that!?!" she screamed at him with an attempted scowl.

He sighed and shook his head, "Do you really think we'd do all this just to send you back to him and hurt him?"

She blinked several times and was at a loss for words, in her anger, she hadn't considered the future all that much.

"But we'll get to that in a minute. Let's finish off the other changes your husband has made." he said and then tapped the tablet to dismiss the zoomed-in image, returning to her full body view.

"I'm quite happy with how your breast augmentation came out, you had so little tissue to work with, at least for the desired size." he said.

She stared at the image, the two large round globes on her chest seemed impossibly large. She'd always considered herself a small C cup, but that was nothing to compare to what she had now.

"2000cc's in each one, we had to use the latest generation of tissue expansion drugs on the market... well, technically they aren't on the market yet, but we have access to them anyway. It took twelve hours to expand the tissue enough to insert the implants properly. And if I do say so myself, they came out perfectly. Not a single stretch mark to be seen."

Her eyes darted over to the doctor and then back to the tablet several times, "How... how are they..."

"Defying gravity?" he asked, "Well we installed an internal bra at the same time. Keeps them perfectly in place no matter what position you're in. And they won't sag or settle even in the slightest."

She whimpered a little, but he just continued, "As for your waist, we removed a rib on each side, and used a similar process to your internal bra, to install an internal corset. Along with an aggressive liposuction, the result is quite striking."

Her eyes finally made it past her breasts and he couldn't argue with him, it was like someone had taken a zip tie and cinched it in tightly to compress her waist.

"You won't be able to see it clearly, but we took that lipo'd fat and transferred it to your buttocks. We didn't have to use as much of the tissue expansion drug there, but it did take a couple of hours to get the kind of bottom that seems to be all the rage these days. And finally we made a slight adjustment to the tendons in your feet, you'll find it hard to stand flatfooted, but wearing heels will be a breeze now."

She wanted to scream some more at him, but instead just glared, then blinked, and finally asked a question.

"That's not all is it?"

He shook his head from side to side, "No, no it isn't. It probably escaped your notice, due to the more obvious changes, but there are a few other things we did. We did get that five-year rejuvenation to your skin complete, perhaps even a little more. At the same time we did a permanent hair removal from your neck down... well technically from your eyebrows down, but you get the point I'm sure." he said and then set the tablet down again.

Two more questions jumped to the front of her mind, "All of this should have taken weeks to heal, how..."

He smiled and nodded, "Well, two things there. The first is that you've actually been out for three days while the healing progressed. The second is that, like the tissue expansion drug, we have access to several drugs that dramatically speed up the healing process. There are risks with these drugs, most notably a pretty high mortality rate, but that's not too high on our list of concerns here."

A sudden dread filled her and she hesitated before asking the second question, to which she now doubted she'd like the answer for.

"You said earlier you shaved my head for several reasons, not just the colour change..."

"Very good, you are correct. There is one last surgical procedure we did while you were under, and is in fact why you can't move at the moment. We installed a small device at the base of your brain stem, it has spent the last three days fully integrating with your brain stem and your nervous system. At the moment, it's not much use other than to shut off your motor control, but that will change."

"Fuck you." was all she could get out in a low, angry voice.

"Perhaps later, right now we have a few more things to go over. The first is that over the next few weeks the device is going to learn how your nervous system works, but that's going to require you to *use* your nervous system."

Hope sprung up in her, if they let her move, she might be able to escape.

"Don't get your hopes up though..." he said and shuffled for something, finding it he held it up in front of her, it was a small black FOB of some kind.

"This is a panic button. Every staff member here has one, if any of them click the button, it will shut off your body instantly. Likewise, the device in your head is geo-fenced. At the moment it's fenced to this room. You take a step out of it and you'll drop like a rag-doll."

Her little bit of hope quickly disappeared.

"There is one last change that we've made to you, though it was done after surgery, we've increased the nerve density in a few parts of your body, that I'm sure you can surely guess. But to be clear, your lips and parts of your mouth and throat, the cavity between your breasts, your nipples, your clit, your outer and inner virginal walls, as well as your anus."

"Why would you..." she stuttered, not sure what he was getting at by telling her this.

"Well, I'm not a monster, though I think your husband might be. Not that it makes any difference to me, but I thought you should know. He's requested some very specific behaviour from you, and this will make it easier to get them. You see, the device is going to learn all about how your body works as we have you do different tasks. From sitting, to standing, to walking, to brushing your teeth. It's also going to learn what causes you pleasure and pain, and in what intensities.

Once it's learned all of that, we can program it to alter any of those signals going to or from your brain. We can block them, mute them a little, or a lot, or amplify them.

For example, your husband wants to make the cavity between your breasts just as sexually stimulating to you as if someone was playing with your clit." Dr. Thompson finally finished.

She didn't know what to say, what could she say?

"You're... you're insane..." she finally managed to get out.

"Oh not at all. We're quite good at this actually. The device is going to flood your mind with endorphins and dopamine when you comply with what we want, and starve you of them when you don't. It's a technique that's been used for a long time, just with much cruder drug techniques. Given enough time and effort, you'll be completely compliant with what your husband wants."

He said it so calmly and certainly she wondered if he was insane, or she was.

"You... you don't have enough time though." she said, as she did the math in her head.

"If I've been under for three days, and there was my arrival day, and then my surgery day, I've been gone for five days out of six. I'm due back tomorrow night!"

Dr. Thompson shook his head and chuckled a little, "As I said before, do you really think we'd do all this without a plan?"

"What... what do you mean?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait and see, your husband didn't want to spoil the surprise. In the meantime, I'll let you process what I've said. Tomorrow we'll get started on the rest of your stay." he said and then left her sight as he turned and walked away.

She heard a door open and then his footsteps stopped, "Oh, one last thing to think about. Fight it or don't fight it, it will make little difference to the outcome, but as I said, I'm not a monster, so consider accepting what is happening. I've seen several women struggle hard, and cause themselves more distress because of it, only to fail like all the others at the end."

His footsteps started again and a moment later the door gently closed behind him, leaving her there, staring at the ceiling.

Chapter 3 - First Steps

True to his word, Dr. Thompson returned the next day, or what she assumed was the next day, it was hard to tell as there were no windows in her room and she had gotten very little sleep. She was still completely immobilized and had only been able to stare at the ceiling when she was awake.

"Good morning Charlotte, how are you feeling today?" he asked in a chipper voice.

"Fine." she replied through gritted teeth.

"That's good. Still undecided if you're going to fight it or not though I see. That's fine, expected even. Let's get started and see if you make up your mind in the next couple of days."

She grunted a response and he took the tablet from her bedside and tapped away on it for a moment.

"Alright, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to reduce the device's blocking of your nervous system by 10%. That will let you start to feel your body and be able to do slight movements. Probably wiggle your fingers and toes a bit. If everything seems fine, I'll increase it by another 10% and we'll repeat until I've removed the block completely. How does that sound?"

"Fine." she gave the same response which seemed to bring a smile to his face.

"Good... here we go." he said and tapped the screen.

Her whole body tingled and she gasped a little.

"You'll likely feel some... discomfort as we go. You aren't fully healed from your surgeries yet and we don't know how well the nerve density drug worked yet." he said and then paused for a moment, "Ready for the next level?"

"I think so." she replied, a little more concern in her voice.

He tapped the screen again and this time the tingling increased significantly, "Ahhhh!" she cried out, but at the same time she felt her hands and feet twitch.