The Wet Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

In just a few minutes Sandra was deeply hypnotised. Hal first asked about what had happened when she woke up that morning and was thrilled to hear about the interrupted masturbation. Even better was the news about Sandra's failed masturbation attempt of the afternoon. The conditioning had obviously worked, and Hal emphasised the lesson of wet panties allowing for sexual pleasure and dry panties allowing only for frustration. Sandra must learn to wet in her sleep if she wanted an orgasm, and if she did wet, a wonderful, powerful orgasm would follow that would send her to sleep for the rest of the night. In the morning she would wake soaked, but remember only vague dreams of glorious sex, nothing that might make her want to stop wetting, and no details of her partner. Subconsciously she would be unable to resist the urge to wet in her sleep so she could experience the orgasms she craved. If she woke needing to wet, she would do so immediately and then fall back to sleep. Hal promised that practising in this way would soon lead to Sandra wetting without even waking. As had happened last night, Sandra wouldn't empty her bladder before sleep but would instead drink a glass of water. And when Hal stroked her nipple, she would obey him. Hal spent over half an hour going over and over the conditioned responses he wanted before finally bringing Sandra out of the hypnotic trance.

'Could I have a glass of water?' was the first thing she asked, before drinking down the glass Hal brought for her. Just as had happened last night she then rolled over and was asleep in just a few minutes. Hal left quietly wondering if tonight was the night.

With all the monitoring equipment, Hal had a good idea how Sandra was sleeping. Last night he'd been able to see how she woke quickly at the same time as she started to wet her panties. He knew she'd need to wet sooner tonight because she hadn't emptied her bladder since dinner time. Sure enough, less than an hour later he watched it happen. This time the urine flow preceded Sandra's stirring by about ten seconds; she must have wet herself much more before waking this time. And she didn't stir for long. Hal guessed that she was moving about in the bed for less than a minute before going to sleep again. He waited another half an hour before going to investigate.

Entering her room quietly without turning on the lights Hal found Sandra lying on her back under the covers fast asleep. He managed to lift the covers from the side and see enough of her plastic panties to confirm that they were wet. Sliding his hand into the bed to find out more was enough to wake Sandra. Her conditioning didn't stop her from being alarmed at finding a male nurse's hand feeling around her bottom in the middle of the night!

'What are you doing? What's happening?' came her startled voice in the dim light.

'I was just checking to see if you were still dry, but it feels like you've wet your panties already.'

Hal's fingers continued to push around the outside of the plastic panties, pushing and squeezing to gauge how soaked they were inside. When he slid them between her legs she clamped them shut to top him but—too slow—she only succeeded in trapping his hand squeezed up against her crotch. The sensations that the fingers caused combined with the sudden realisation, now that she was squirming her legs and bottom around, that she had very wet panties triggered a surge of horniness and arousal. Sandra was caught by surprise and an unguarded moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Hal, with one hand stimulating Sandra's pussy slid the other on to an erect nipple.

'Tell me what happened, Sandra. Do you remember wetting?'

'I remember waking up, but it was too late; I was already going in my panties. I managed to stop but then I just wanted to go back to sleep. I'm much wetter now; I must have done the rest in my sleep.'

'Good, Sandra. Very, very good. You've almost learned how to wet without waking at all. But not quite, so no orgasm for you tonight. You must not masturbate in the morning either. You will sleep now and not wake until the morning nurse wakes you. Don't tell her you've wet, but shower and change into dry panties as soon as she leaves you alone. Sleep now ... sleep until the nurse wakes you.'

With these words, and as Hal withdrew his hands from her panties and bra and drew the covers back into place, Sandra drifted obediently off to sleep. She would probably wet again before morning.

Chapter 9

As the morning nurse woke Sandra at seven she was able to keep the secret of her very wet panties. They really excelled at containing urine with minimal leakage even though the absorbent fabric was quite sodden and squishy under her bottom. Neither could Sandra smell the urine, at least while the bed covers were in place. As soon as the nurse left she was able to lift the covers and check her predicament carefully. Moving her fingers around the leg bands brought sudden urges from between her legs and a surge of arousal that completely submerged any embarrassment at what had happened. But she knew the nurse would be back soon and she needed to have showered and changed before then. This problem combined with the instructions Hal had given her last night forced her quickly out of bed, overcoming her urgent desire to masturbate to orgasm. Once she'd struggled out of them, it was easy to drop the inner and outer panties into the bucket Hal had provided in her bathroom. Then she was showering, washing away all traces of the wet mess she'd lain in for most of the night. As her fingers soaped between her legs, she found that being wet in the shower was no substitute for wearing wet panties; a quick attempt at masturbation was completely unsuccessful.

Later that afternoon Sandra tried again with her vibrator but again was left desperately frustrated after ten minutes of effort. What was the problem? She tried to work out what was going on with no joy. She could still summon only vague memories of going to sleep. Yes, a nurse must have brought her special panties again and she must have put them on but she had no clear memory of going to sleep or of anything during the night until the nurse woke her. Again the memory of how horny and nice she had felt waking so wet passed through her head in stark contrast to the frustration she felt at other times. She decided that, yes, she would be happy to wet again and this time she'd find a way to relieve her frustrations before morning. This resolution would have seemed incredible to Sandra just a few days ago but now her perspective had strangely changed decisively. It was a kinky desire, she admitted it herself, but, in her subconscious, how right it felt! Why should she struggle to resist wetting—how could she anyway—when it felt so good, and promised so much. Hiding her vibrator back away in the draw she felt almost impatient for night to come and for a fresh set of panties to wet.

The one good thing that had come of Sandra's efforts was her discovery that her hair had grown too long for comfort between her legs. Finding her toiletries in a drawer she took them into the bathroom while she still could, before she was restricted to her bed by monitoring equipment during the night. At least there was no reason at all to hurry so she took plenty of time making a careful and thorough job of shaving.

After dinner Hal arrived on his rounds and efficiently recorded Sandra's obs.

'Go to sleep Sandra ... sleep ... sleep,' came his voice without warning, and soon a trance took her once more. After a few questions to check that Sandra's day had passed just as Hal had hoped and instructed, a long session of conditioning followed. Sandra wanted to wet in her sleep and would find it easy to do so. Wet panties would allow her to experience a powerful orgasm whereupon she would sleep until morning. Yes, she did want that orgasm—would always want one in wet panties—but she'd be left with nothing but a dream-like recall of sex. Sex with an unidentified partner leading to a wave of pleasure which led her inexorably to sleep. Any sex leading to the orgasm would remain just a blurry dream, because remembering the details might be embarrassing, might lead to her trying to resist the urge to wet, might leave her frustrated in dry panties. After half an hour Sandra was brought out of her trance.

'I brought you fresh panties for tonight,' said Hal, taking them from his trolley and handing them over. 'Did you leave last night's set in the bucket?'

'Y-yes ... I did,' came the tentative admission. 'They were wet.'

'Don't stress about it; it's not a problem. Let's just put these on for tonight.'

Sandra found herself automatically pushing back the covers and pulling down her lacy panties right in front of Hal. She paused, panties around her knees and pussy lips in plain sight, as the inappropriateness of her actions suddenly occurred to her. But Hal was just standing there watching as though it was completely normal and fine. And she felt strangely uncomfortable about having stopped changing, a feeling that grew as the seconds passed. Unknowingly it was her conditioned desire to wet that was controlling her subconsciousness and which drove her to continue; it was less embarrassing to make no fuss than it was to be seen naked while changing. So Hal saw the new pair of absorbent panties pulled into place. He helped again snap the back closure closed. Then Sandra's legs were splayed in the air as her feet searched for the leg holes in the plastic panties, showing off the shape of her tight panty crotch as it wiggled around between them. Then the panty leg and waist bands were carefully adjusted, making sure they were clear of the absorbent garment beneath and that the plastic smoothly hugged her skin except where they were gathered and snapped shut at the front. Then it was time for Sandra's hospital gown to come down and her bedclothes up.

'Could I have a glass of water?' came her immediate request, one promptly satisfied by Hal. Drinking it down, Sandra rolled over and quickly fell asleep, just as she had done last night. Hal left the room full of hope and anticipation.

Chapter 10

Hal's hopes were answered just an hour later as he sat at the nurses' station. Sandra's bladder had now almost reached capacity and her sleeping mind became aware of her need. But she was sleeping peacefully and had gone to sleep while wetting last night. Wetting in her sleep was no longer a strange experience. Added to this her conditioned subconscious desire to wet that had been imagined and rehearsed during multiple conditioning sessions. And so, as she lay on her back sleeping, a trickle of urine began to flow down between her legs to be absorbed under her bottom. Sandra was by now completely used to wet sensations in her panties as she slept and did not stir; instead the flow became stronger, flooding her panty crotch and flowing up enough to wet most of the thin front of the garment so that it became transparent.

The equipment monitoring Sandra showed that she had been fast asleep without stirring for the whole time since Hal had left when the sensor in her panties signalled that she was wet. He watched carefully for several more minutes with no sign of any reaction. Resisting the urge to investigate, he decided to stay with his original plan and give her bladder time to refill.

It was two hours later when Hal quietly opened Sandra's door and moved over to the bed. She was lying on her side now as he pushed his hand under the covers by her hip, his fingers finding their way to the front of her panties.

'What are you doing?' she asked.

'Sorry to wake you. I was just checking to see if you need a change of clothes.'

'No, I'm——' began the automatic negative response, cut off as Sandra realised that she was far from fine. Rolling away from Hal's touch and onto her back had caused unmistakable squelchy sensations under her bottom. His fingers slid over her crotch just as she comprehended how wet she was. Subconsciously she knew that she'd wet completely in her sleep; there'd been no waking up to be persuaded back to sleep this time. And wetting in her sleep meant she could have an orgasm, that her body could easily become sexually aroused. And Hal's fingers were searching gently to find her most sensitive places.

A sudden wave of arousal swept over Sandra; she found herself unable to resist the urge to open her legs and to bring her hands up to caress her own nipples. In fact she'd already done both of those things before she could even consider what she was doing and by then it was too late to do anything but notice how her nipples were already achingly erect and warmth and lubrication were oozing inside her pussy. Hal slid down the ziplock opening, slid the panty crotch to one side, and inserted his middle finger searchingly between Sandra's pussy lips. She moaned quietly and, bending her knees, opened wider to allow him better access.

Hal stepped away and hastily took off his shoes and pants, his erect dick springing into view as it was freed at last. Sandra saw what was happening and used the brief delay to pull up her bra so that her very full breasts exploded into view, bulging out below the bra and above the neckline of her gown and topped by very pointy nipples which she continued to finger. As Hal clambered into the bed between her legs Sandra's hands left her nipples and grasped her knees, holding them up. Her breasts squeezed together between her outstretched arms even more invitingly. Her sexual instincts and drive had taken over completely and she gave no more thought to drawing back. Lust had consumed her.

Hal moved up between Sandra's knees. As his head reached the level of her breasts his mouth dipped down to suckle on her right nipple and tease it with flicks of his tongue. At the same time his left hand was feeling between her legs, making sure the opening in her plastic panties was positioned to give easy access over her pussy, and that the inner panty gusset was still pushed fully to one side. His fingers dipped again between her swollen lips and were rewarded by more moans and the sensation of her copious natural lubrication. Ready now, Hal slid farther up the bed and guided the head of his penis against her opening as his mouth sought hers. When she returned his kiss passionately, he plunged deeply inside in a single, easy thrust of his hips and began a steady rhythm. Sandra gasped, overcome with pleasure, and her hips took up the beat. The soaked fabric encasing her bottom as she fucked was a novel experience but noticing it seemed to magnify her arousal. So too did the feelings from her full bladder as it was rhythmically pounded.

The copulating couple both wanted the experience to last, hard work though it was. At intervals Hal experimented with variations in his thrusting movements; now pulling almost all the way out, then probing as deeply as possible in an effort to impart maximum pleasure. Sandra's hips gyrated receptively. Then the regular rhythm continued. The cycle repeated several more times with the pleasure increasing and self-control failing more each time. Inevitably, an extra deep thrust of Hal's dick pushed his sensitive tip into just the right place and it felt as though her pussy held him in place with a squeeze along his entire length. Simultaneously his cum exploded into her and both were overcome by stunning orgasms which lasted until seemingly endless spasms emptied Hal's full load.

Both still lay motionless in the warm afterglow until Hal, gathering his thoughts reluctantly, withdrew his now-flaccid dick, arranged Sandra's panty crotch back into place—stretched over her pussy lips—and resealed the ziplock closure of her plastic panties. Still she lay there, barely responsive in the bed with legs and arms akimbo, Hal's cum dribbling out into her thin panty crotch, and breasts still exposed and protruding from the front of her clothing. The heavy breathing due to her recent exertions was quickly giving way to relaxed respiration. Hal stroked a no-longer-erect nipple gently.

'Go to sleep, Sandra. Sleep until morning. You will have no conscious memory of who was with you tonight; a very pleasant, sexy dream is all you'll remember, but, deep down, you'll know how good orgasm can be in soaked panties. Sleep ... and wet your panties for pleasure. Sleep ... and forget.'

As he spoke, Hal climbed out of bed and carefully arranged her breasts back into her bra, watching her responses closely as he did so. Obediently her eyes closed slowly and, in the final, fading inner warmth of her orgasm, she fell almost immediately asleep. Hal wasn't surprised to see her begin to wet her panties again as he pulled up the bedclothes. He hoped the absorbent panties would be equal to their task.

Chapter 11

Sandra slept deeply until being woken by the same nurse at seven to have her obs taken as usual. She was used to concealing her wet panties by now and she gave it little thought, not mentioning her predicament at all, and the nurse left quickly. She was starting to find the feeling of waking up soaking wet normal, quite comfortable and, if she were honest with herself, strangely pleasurable. The more she thought about the paradox the more the real explanation eluded her. Subconsciously Sandra knew of the wonderful pleasure of the night she'd experienced but, in her waking mind, she could recall only a blurry dream of having sex, a dream definitely but inexplicably associated with her wet panties.

Recently sated as she was, Sandra felt no desire to masturbate and was soon in the bathroom, struggling out of the tightly fastened and soggy underwear and showering away all signs of her incontinence. It was only when she was drying herself afterwards that she saw a fresh pile of the special absorbent and waterproof panties on a self. Never having had the chance to examine them closely and carefully by herself she found a weird compulsion to do so. Pulling on the absorbent panties she loved the way the soft fabric in felt in the seat of the garment and then saw how tightly the crotch was stretched between her legs, producing a mild camel-toe effect over her labia. It was wide enough to cover the gap between her thighs but the elastic around her legs was narrow and yielding; she discovered the crotch band could be pulled aside easily. Positioning it back to cover herself, Sandra progressed to trying on the waterproof outer panties. She could see how the tight clips at the front of each leg and her waist took up the all the slack of each band, allowing for a good seal everywhere except at the very front. As long as she didn't lay on her stomach, there would be very little leakage. She was fascinated too by the strange ziplock opening running through the crotch. It must be to allow her to use a urinal bottle without taking off the panties she decided. Then she found a curious reluctance to take off the panties. She struggled in her mind against the idea of wearing them during the day but could not muster the will to remove them and soon pulled on her bra and then the skimpy gown over the top. It only just served to hide the bottom of the plastic panties if she didn't bend over too far.

During the day Sandra gave no further thought to her new incontinence. Conditioned as she was she had no waking memory of any embarrassing aspects of her new behaviour, and the levels of pleasure she'd experienced weighed powerfully on her subconscious. Deep down she wanted more, and the hypnotic block on remembering the details made the temptation impossible to resist. During the day at least she was able to control the urge to wet herself but twice made use of a urinal bottle, pushed it awkwardly into place through the ziplock opening with the inner panty gusset pulled aside. Wiping afterwards proved impossible and the lack of any cotton in the gusset meant that a small wet circle was left between her legs each time, embarrassingly turning the fabric transparent until the urine evaporated away.