The Wetness Ch. 02

Story Info
This time, they don't want to get out of bed.
7.8k words
4.6
10.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in any sexual situations are over 18. The story is a sequel, which is concluded and relatively stand-alone but a bit brief on build-up.

The main theme of this story is lesbian sex with a strong watersports fetish. There are very brief descriptions of heterosexual acts, and there is also infidelity due to oppressed lust, so avoid if you think these themes are not for you.

-------------------

A cage is difficult to accept after a first taste of freedom.

Samantha's cage was at its most intense every other day when she was dutifully on her back for a few minutes, taking her fiancé's cock in her cunt. Steve preferred to use her without foreplay since he didn't enjoy it when she got too wet.

It wasn't because he was a bad person that he was treating her inconsiderately. He just had some hang-ups about the female anatomy, and even if the fucking wasn't very comfortable it wasn't horrible to her. He preferred this ritualistic mating to make him feel safe and secure. Those feelings made his cock harder, which on the bad side made her hurt a little more. But on the good side, it made him come faster. Sometimes, she could almost swear that he actually climaxed from the look of agony on her face.

So, Steve's ritual was fast, and having a fiancé provided normalcy, which was certainly a help if not an absolute requirement in this cage of a world. Also, it didn't hurt their relationship that they both had common goals for a family in the end.

Then, three weeks ago, she had tasted freedom for the first time in the form of another young woman. By now, Samantha had spent several long bathroom trips feverishly masturbating to the memory of the most beautiful creature she had ever encountered through her 25 years in ugliness. Samantha hadn't even felt guilty about cheating because circumstances had been so improbable and beyond control and so surreal.

But the memories of Evie's freckled, angelic face under radiant red hair were very real.

They were both well-off when it came to breasts and curves, bordering voluptuous. They were twin spirits, and they shared the same desires and even the same sick and unacceptable urges. Being with Evie was the first time Samantha felt really good about being herself, and if it was up to her they'd never be apart.

Of course, it turned out that even being in the same room was almost too risky. One kiss could be enough to ruin it for everyone, and even with those impulses in check the girls were unable to control their eyes, their smiles, and their fingers around other people.

This Tuesday, they had decided to risk a moment together before going home for the evening. They had met at the pub across the street from work, employing just a little bit of liquid courage to make the most of their time.

"I don't know what to do, Sam," Evie admitted, looking back over the pub table in despair. "I feel like I can't even talk to you without destroying everything."

As she spoke, she reached her hand out, trying to clarify that this was desperation and not rejection, looking deep into Samantha's sad eyes under the long, dark, curly hair. Samantha didn't need clarification. The drinks in their glasses were running low, and they would have to go. Samantha decided for something desperate.

"I know we can't risk anything," she started. "But I really think we might be able to meet up this weekend. Steve is away for some work thing until Sunday evening. He never checks up on me when he's gone."

Normally, Steve was a bit obsessive and nervous, but he never wanted any contact on his trips. He just assumed that his girlfriend was at home or working, and this was usually true.

With one boyfriend gone, they were halfway to their goal, and now Samantha feared for good reasons that this was as far as they would get. Evie held her answer back, thinking, causing a horrible lump of worry in Samantha's stomach. Then, there was a careful and very nervous smile of hope.

"You know, my aunt's apartment," Evie hesitated. "I still have the keys. And I can tell Johnny I'll be there all weekend, cleaning. But the thing is, if we go there we won't have to clean a thing."

Last week, an aunt of Evie had been buried after a long stay at the hospital, which had kept Evie busy and distressed for many reasons. Fortunately, her boyfriend hadn't shown any interest in the details.

There was nothing to clean in the apartment because a firm was coming next week, clearing the place out and cleaning it for selling. Even better, the place was just a streetcar and a bus away from were they were sitting. They both sat stunned by this turn of events, worrying that the opportunity dropped into their laps would somehow disappear if they dared to believe too much.

"The water is off," Evie remembered. "There was something with a faucet in the bathroom. They're supposed to fix it before the clean-up. But we can get through a weekend without a bathroom, can't we?"

Butterflies of excitement started to spread through their stomachs as the girls gradually realized there was nothing seriously wrong with their plan. Samantha was drawn in by Evie's lips and was overcome with desire to kiss them. One glance up was enough to tell that the urge was mutual. They had a chance to fuck their sick desires out all naked for two whole nights and days, and no one would ever know!

"I don't need a bathroom," Samantha determined, letting out an aroused gasp. "I want to spend a whole day in bed with you."

"Yeess," Evie gasped. "A whole day in bed... I can't stand it. We're really gonna do it, right? Ooohh, pleease..."

They reached out and held both pairs of hands on the table, looking into each other's eyes in loving euphoria now, and they both felt wetness seeping into their panties. They wanted more wetness -- much more.

* * *

Friday evening came. Evie had to work late to make up for lost time last week. Samantha was hanging around the office restlessly. They were both disciplined little workers, not doing anything inappropriate that could be caught on camera or seen by an unexpected colleague.

Finally, Evie started packing her stuff up for the day. Their panty-crotches were drenched with anticipation now, and their nipples hardened up, longing for touch. It was almost 9PM, and they were probably alone in the building, but you could never be too careful.

The elevator opened almost without a sound. Once inside, Evie felt a shock of static as their fingers met. The whole elevator looked new and gave you a very fresh impression after being re-renovated just two weeks ago. You couldn't even feel it move. They had no choice but to stand there, waiting, with beating hearts.

The stop was smooth, and Evie's stomach tingled with nervousness at the ping, before they stepped out through opening doors into the lobby and then onward to freedom.

Their first streetcar was very full, but later in the bus they risked a kiss with some quick tongue when they hoped no one was watching. They blushed, licking their lips for more. It was happening! The excitement spread through their breasts and all the way down their crotches.

"Oohh, fuck, I drank to much while I was waiting for you," Samantha confessed, and then came a wicked smile. "I have to pee real bad."

"That's ok," Evie teased with another quick kiss. "It's an easy mistake to make. I'm sure you can hold it. Mmhh, you're so adorable. You'll be inside the apartment doors, soon. Mmhhh, try to hold it."

* * *

Traveling and shopping for their private party took more than an hour and a half before finally they were at the door. They had each carried two big bags of drinks and snacks up three floors with no elevator. They were red-faced and out of breath, sweating.

"I'm...I'm kinda wondering if it wasn't so smart to skip the shower this morning," Evie panted. "I wanted the extra minutes. I figured you wouldn't mind."

This was the thing. Neither of them minded at all. Smelling wasn't such a bad thing when someone wanted to smell you. They rarely wore deodorant these days, and as it happened Samantha was also unshowered after hurrying out the door this morning. In the end though, it was a rough way to spend a final workday, trying not to get too warm and moist before colleagues, until now when they were free to rebel against a world of the artificial together.

"Please hurry!" Samantha begged, focusing on more urgent inconveniences. "I can't hold it anymore! I need to go so bad right now! I'm gonna wet myself! It's so embarrassing!"

Evie smiled and unlocked the door with methodical excitement. They stepped into a dark and clearly empty apartment. Evie locked the door behind them. Then, she removed her jacket and carefully folded it over a chair before she moved in for a kiss. At the same time, she moved her hand down to hug the panicking crotch of her friend.

"You're here," Evie whispered, caressing Sam's distended lower belly through a soft kiss. "You're so sweet! You don't have to worry about a thing now. I have to pee, too. We don't even have a bathroom here. Just relax!"

Samantha chose to lose herself in her friends voice and focus on kissing for a few moments. The hand in her crotch helped her hold back the pressure, and the fingers felt wonderful to press down against. All their pent-up desire was let loose, and in an instant the girls were slobbering all over each other's faces, gaping, trying to swallow each other up and suck each other's tongues down. They barely had time to unbutton and remove the blouses, and then they were moaning and grunting into each other's mouths while they opened each other's bras. At long last, their remarkable breasts spilled out, and they mashed their naked, warm, soft smoothness together through another kiss.

Before long, their leggings were crumpled up on the doormat too. Only a pair of skimpy, light-grey panties hugged Evie's very round, pale ass, and they were very small at the front so you could see her red bush of pubic hair sprawl out on the sides. There was a distinct spot of dark wet arousal right between the bulging pussy lips. Sam's black, silky panties were transparent enough to make out her shaved cunt mound through them even in this poor light, and the fabric glistened from even more horny lubrication, leaking through.

Their kisses became more gentle, and their hands began to massage the other's cunt through the panties. They had been on the brink of orgasm foŕ hours now. Sam was the first to go.

"Uuuhh, I'm gonna fucking come from it," she gasped into Evie's mouth. "And I can't hold the pee back. I'm too full! Aahhh, I'm gonna pee myself for you! Aaahh, I'm so sick. I'm coming! Uuuhh, I'm peeing!"

Things were going fast. Her panties flooded through whether the girls were ready or not, and a warm stream started pouring out between Evie's fingers. At the same time, Sam cried out over and over in a pulsing climax, gasping and moaning into Evie's mouth. A cascade from the crotch turned to splattering on the doormat beneath.

Evie nursed her friend through the orgasm with soft kisses, and then Evie pushed down gently, bringing the head in her hands to her freckled tit and its pink stiff nipple. Evie's massive breast was an offer of comfort, which Sam accepted with her mouth while she was mid-squat, raining urine.

Evie bent her knees to ease the suckling, and she held Sam's head in a firm grip through loud climactic moans into the tit flesh. Sam had the presence of mind to bring a hand to Evie's juice-soaked panties, and the gentle rub of fingers was the only thing needed to bring Evie to a fast orgasm as well.

"Fuuuck, I love you!" Evie cried out. "It's coming! Aaahhh, I'm gonna fucking come! Uuunhh, I'm gonna piss too! I love you! Uuuhhh, I love you so much! Here it comes! Uuunnhhh!!"

She pushed her crotch forward when the stream came, and Sam felt the warm flow over her stomach. She moved closer to get her breasts in the way, showering them in the perfectly tempered liquid, and they stayed this way for almost a minute, filling the apartment with moans of orgasm. In the end, the mat was soaked, and a lake of urine had spread through the hall.

They stood up to kiss again, and they hugged until both pairs of tits were equally wet.

"I love you so much," Samantha panted. "You're so fucking pretty! And I love it when you pee on me."

The time had come to tread carefully through the puddle for her first look at their new love nest. There was a little kitchen connected to a living room with a screen, a sofa, and a balcony door. Then, there was a bedroom with a big, comfortable-looking bed. Also, there was a closed bathroom door.

It was late, and they were exhausted after a hard week. Right now, paradise was being together in a bed, and they got to work preparing. True ecstasy would have to wait until tomorrow, when they had their energy back.

Evie changed the sheets in the bed so they could start out fresh. Then, they brushed their teeth using as little water as possible from one of their bottles. Finally, after some deliberating, they decided to move the fridge that stood on a table in the kitchen and drag it to the bedroom, emptying it and filling it with their own drinks, snacks, and food. They made sure everything was within reach from the bed, getting a coffee machine and a bubble thing for water, and then they dragged the big screen in from the other room. Finally, they climbed into bed for their first night together in much too long, which would be followed by a perfect day.

By the time they finished preparing, their panties were half-dry but still moist. They were too tired for anything extravagant, so they kept them on to let their cunts marinate for the night in kinky pretend-modesty. Now, they just kissed and fingered each other to a soft, loving orgasm each, and within 15 minutes they were sleeping in soft, warm embrace.

* * *

"Wake up, sleepyhead!", Sam laughed, kissing her way down between Evie's legs.

Evie groggily observed the dark, curly ball of hair going in between her thighs, and then she gasped out in pleasure from each kiss. The mouth opened to cover her crotch, and she could feel the moist heat straight through the fabric. Then, a wonderful tongue came intruding and moving in all the right places.

In the crotch, Sam acted with a purpose, sucking in every little smell and taste. Never had a cunt been so intoxicating -- and still she wanted more -- because this was Evie. Having your senses overloaded by Evie was everything you could want out of life.

The kisses moistened the panties over the red-haired slit, allowing remains of previous evening's sickness and the night's arousal to be sucked up better. Also, the kisses made Evie gasp. Then, the mouth proceeded up her soft belly and out to the sides, and with laugh of pleasant surprise she figured out where this was going. She raised her elbow, presenting a red patch of sweat-damp and slightly smelly armpit hair. Sam dove in with a passion, inhaling and licking every molecule of her lover's perspiration.

After some time, Evie started reaching out for Sam's ass, guiding it around.

"Such a good morning," Evie whispered out lethargically. "It feels really good, cute girl. Let me show you!"

Samantha understood. She climbed up on her lover's face, lowering the crotch down, and Evie started breathing and sniffing hard into the panties and the piss-dried cunt beneath. She spent half a minute kissing and sucking in all traces of old juices.

"I'm so happy!" Sam cooed out while she pressed herself down gently on the panting mouth. "I can't believe I'm gonna spend a whole day with you."

Her pleasure built as the tongue worked through her wet panties, and now she realized she might have her first climax of the morning this way. She lay down forward, repaying the pleasure, sucking and licking through Evie's panties.

Soon, both of them reached fast orgasms, huffing in intense smells of horny cunt, sweat, and dried piss while they let out muffled cries into each other's saliva-drenched crotches.

Evie calmed down, enjoying every breath, waiting for Samantha to move. Eventually, the girl on top got a hold of herself, climbing off, and they were next to each other, kissing. They both broke into tears from happiness.

"You're so beautiful," Evie whimpered. "I want to spend every second of my life touching you."

Their hands were everywhere. Their faces were wet with tears. They hugged tighter than ever before, mashing breasts and bellies together, humping wet crotches against thighs.

Eventually, they relaxed again. Samantha reached for her toothbrush, and Evie joined in. The morning sun was making their breasts glisten. Samantha traced a finger through the moist crack between the heavy, soft orbs of her friend, feeling the texture of chest freckles better there. Evie responded by playing with one of her friend's nipples until it stiffened.

"You're so fucking hot!" Samantha smiled as they finished brushing and leaned in for a very fresh kiss. "No one else can make me feel this way."

"Yeahh, we're ok now, right?" Evie responded. "I guess we needed to cry a little, but I just want you to know I cried because I was happy about being here."

"Yeah, me too," Samantha assured her friend. "I was too happy. I feel like I don't deserve this. Like it's just a fluke that we found each other. And then I cried because we can't have it all the time."

The conversation kept going with them agreeing they couldn't just turn their lives upside down to be with each other. Still, the thrill of sneaking kisses behind corners at work wasn't enough. The frustration from not knowing when they could be together next was crushing.

"Johnny won't check in on you?" Samantha asked with a not-too-subtle hint of worry. "I mean, find out we're both here?"

"No, he won't risk getting dragged into cleaning," Evie laughed, and you could see she was proud of her clever plan. "Beside, I let him fuck me good up the ass before I left. He's happy now."

Samantha was stunned, but Evie explained that Johnny expected her to take it in the ass at least once a week. It wasn't so bad. She had no problems getting fucked back there, and she actually often enjoyed the sensation. She thought this might even be the reason he fell in love with her in the first place. The only times she felt her boyfriend get really hard, were when he was fucking her hairy asshole while she was on all fours.

"He always takes me from behind," she admitted. "I know he watches porn sometimes when we do it. I can hear the sound."

This left Samantha even more stunned. Eventually, the conversation picked up around their boyfriend's secrets. It turned out both guys had quite a few locked drawers and clandestine acquaintances, but the girls empathized with stress and had always forgiven the insecurities and controlling behavior.

"Maybe we should bring them together?" Sam suggested as a joke, which disarmed everything. "Do you hear any girls in that porn, or are they just assholes?"

The girls laughed together. This was about as much boyfriend talk they could handle for one weekend, and they started kissing instead.

"So, it's ok if we have a few secrets of our own?" Evie whispered in between Samantha's lips. "It's ok if we play with our panties, just us girls?"

"Of course," Samantha said with mock-sternness. "We've already been through this, remember? If our panties get too messy we'd even have to take them off."

"Yeahh, they're pretty messy already," Evie countered. "Speaking of which, I'm bursting for a piss. Do you think there's an good place for good girl to go around here?"

"Hmm, it's a tricky one," Samantha reflected. "I mean, good girls have to do what's right. We're not supposed to leave the bed all day, are we? But we know it's bad for your bladder to hold it, so you have to go right now."