The WhatsApp Group Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Look at you two! I thought you had forgotten about this establishment.'

'Boo! Don't be like that!' The blonde complained, unimpressed. 'We've been busy, that's all. Besides, we're here, so do you wanna maybe slide our favourite dancer our way for a private dance?'

'I'd love to, but I can't, sugar... Diane's got days off, too.'

'Oh, man...'

'You'd know this if you showed up more.' Chastity teased.

'Yap, yap, yap. You got someone you can slide us, instead?'

The owner pretended to think it over.

'Hmm... As a matter of fact, I think I do have a girl I could surprise you with. Unless you're in the mood for a male dancer?' She added.

Hailey looked at her.

'Are we?'

'I'm in a girl mood.' Carolyn said to both.

'You're the boss. Third private room.' Chastity told them.

Without any rush, both women walked through the door that separated the circular solo room from the main area. The cushions on the sofa made a circle around a small open area in the middle. Rihanna's voice was blaring through the speakers.

Carolyn lounged comfortably on the centre of the sofa. She chuckled when Hailey decided to lean her head on her shoulder, one of her legs crossing with the dark-skinned girl's and dangling.

'Someone is letting me lead today.' Carolyn chuckled, placing her right arm on the back of the couch and her left hand on her girlfriend's knee.

'I know. Thanks to you I've found out I like being a little vulnerable sometimes. Only occasionally.' Hailey raised her head to look at her, almost concerned. 'So, don't get any funny ideas.'

'Oh, you give me lots of funny ideas.' Carolyn leered.

'Figures.' Hailey rolled her eyes and tilted her mouth a little, begging to be kissed. Carolyn was more than happy to comply.

It really was remarkable how much the blonde had changed ever since they had met. Carolyn wondered what kind of changes she herself had sustained without even noticing. Mostly she wondered if they could get away with more than kissing before their new dancer-

'Oh...'

Carolyn and Hailey broke the kiss in time to see a young woman with green hair and pieces of clothing that were little more than strategically placed straps and nipple coverings. Her face was round, and her lips were full. Presently she was looking at them a little open-mouthed.

'Hey there.' Carolyn straightened her shirt a little, as the blonde girl next to her did not move an inch away but had her gaze fixed on the dancer.

'I didn't know that you were...' The girl blushed.

Interesting...

'Gorgeous?'

A giggle. Very interesting.

'It's just not my usual clientele...' She smiled. 'I'm Eve, by the way. Diane usually serves you, right?'

'That's right.'

'What sort of thing does she provide you with?'

'Hmm...' Carolyn bit her lower lip, taking in the curves of the body in front of her. 'I think I'd prefer to see what you come up with without pointers.'

'You could end up disappointed.'

'I doubt it.' Hailey practically purred.

Nice touch. Carolyn thought as she saw the stripper look a little flustered, turning to close the door and prepare her own music for the occasion. Carolyn also exchanged a quick look with Hailey, before they both settled into their seats for the show.

A moody beat without any lyrics drowned out the muffled song that played outside, as Eve began to sway ever so gently to the rhythm. Her eyes were closed at first, just going by feeling. It was also a good way for Carolyn and Hailey to ogle her body like fools without losing their cool.

The dimly lit room began to heat up once Eve's eyes opened. Her hands began to travel all over her scantily clad body, caressing. Fingers dwelled on her breasts. Even with the coverings on her nipples not being much in the way of an impediment to her view of the glorious tits, Carolyn found herself wanting to see them gone. Then, she pushed her panties aside enough that they could see the edges of her slit. It was gone just as soon as it came.

Turning her back to them, Eve seemed unsure but only because she wanted to rub her rear on their laps and, for once, there were two people to play with. She chose Carolyn. Her head went to the dark-skinned girl's shoulder as her buttocks contacted with the inside of Carolyn's thighs. Carolyn couldn't avoid a smirk when she realised the woman had started making thrusting movements on her crotch, before remembering there was no dick down there.

'How's my improvisation so far?'

'Solid B+.'

'Really?' Eve let her head fall on Carolyn's left shoulder and let her breath touch the other woman's cheek. 'You don't want to feel some skin, hun?'

'Oh, I do. But, you see, the advantage of bringing a friend is not quite apparent to you yet...'

Eve was puzzled and lifted her head. Then, her lips parted in astonishment as she took in the sight of one of Carolyn's hands going beneath the collar of Hailey's dress to palm her girlfriend's tit.

'There's no touching allowed!' She reacted, forgetting her teasing.

'I can't touch myself or you.' The dark-skinned girl shrugged. 'Last I checked, I'm doing neither.'

In perfect timing, Hailey took that moment to begin sucking on Carolyn's ear lobe.

To be fair to Eve, she was never going to stand a chance with them. Still, she made valiant attempts at getting them distracted from each other. The nipple coverings soon disappeared, exciting the couple on the couch. Her flashes of her pussy also increased in frequency. Her acrobatic moves were something to behold. The stripper may have even stood a better chance were it not for Hailey's clothing.

It had very easy access.

Carolyn pushed it up, until Hailey's panties were exposed, at which point Eve danced with less tempo, hypnotized. Pushing her hand behind the blonde's back and under her butt, Carolyn pushed the fabric aside and stroked Hailey's pussy. Without much warning, and feeling how wet her lover was, she pushed a finger in.

With Carolyn's thrusting finger inside the other woman, Eve moved her hips interestingly enough but could not find a way to hide that her eyes were focused between Hailey's thighs. When the stripper began to stroke her pussy Carolyn couldn't tell if that was to try to tease them or to alleviate her own frustrated libido.

Before Hailey could find release, Carolyn stopped. So did the song, not long after that. All that was left were three distinctly dissatisfied women at not having found a climax. Eve seemed the worst of the three.

Carolyn sucked her finger clean and started to nonchalantly get herself prepared to leave.

'That was pleasant, Eve. Thank you for sharing that with us.' She said, handing her the money they usually gave Diane.

'If you come back a second time, I'm sure I could perform a lot better.' Eve quickly replied. 'Not that I'm trying to steal a regular from Diane, I mean...'

'I got what you meant, don't worry.'

'Right.'

'Would you like to have us again?'

Eve seemed unsure.

'I would prefer to give a better performance.'

There were many ways in which they could approach this. As Carolyn ran through them, though, Hailey took the opportunity to grab the other woman's head by the nape of her neck and smooch her lips without a second's pause. Carolyn watched them both with a soft smile, digging through her jacket's pocket for a pen. Hailey let the dancer go, licking her lips.

'Hmm, I'm inclined to believe you, Eve.' The blonde said. 'Carolyn, gorgeous, do you have-' She noticed the pen already in her girlfriend's hand. 'Thank you.' She mouthed, grabbing it and writing their address on the stripper's hand. Eve looked rather startled at everything. 'If we're not assuming too much, please drop by around 9. If we are assuming too much, we would still be very interested in giving a second chance at a... better performance.'

With that she smiled, waved and grabbed Carolyn's hand as they made their way out of the private room. For her part, Carolyn was watching her girlfriend by the corner of her eye, having trouble to fight off a grin.

'All the butch looks in the world won't give me the lead if you don't let me decide these things, you know?'

'Are you telling me that me being all girly in a dress and blindsiding her with the flirt at the end wasn't hot?'

'Only if she takes the bait.' Carolyn replied.

'I think we have good odds on that.' Hailey said, oozing confidence.

///////////////

They did not immediately go home.

For one thing, they needed to make sure they would not succumb to the temptation of finding a release valve for their teasing. Being in public usually helped temper these feelings. They could be handsy, in spite of that. It terrified Carolyn when they started dating.

Once, that feeling was confirmed when a man, who was about the size of the two of them put together, started wailing on them all the usual homophobic vitriol that Carolyn would have imagined from stereotype. Only in reality, facing it was fucking terrifying. Which had been when Hailey's self-defence training came in handy.

'Shouldn't we have called the police?' Carolyn had asked, as they hurriedly walked away from the unconscious man.

Hailey had scoffed at her question.

'So they can say stuff like "are you sure he was threatening", "he could have just been flirting, ma'am", "you overreacted, miss", "he could sue, you know"...'

'Don't you think that's an exaggeration?'

'Oh, and I haven't even gotten to the real kicker! "You're a cam girl? Are you sure you weren't picking up johns on the street and it went bad? I don't believe that, miss. You know it's a crime to lie to an officer of the law, right? Don't make things hard for yourself...".'

'Are you... are you serious?' Carolyn had asked, floored.

'And I haven't even touched neither the fact that it's much easier to get in trouble from me assaulting him than the other way round, nor the possibility that you're dealing with a homophobic cunt. Oh, and racists. Can't forget those heroes against interracial couples...' Hailey had rolled her eyes, practically dragging her girlfriend away from the mess. 'Nothing to be gained from sticking around.'

Nothing nearly as serious had happened since, but Carolyn felt her hairs stand on end whenever she recalled it. She had considered tactfully approaching Hailey about containing themselves with their public displays of affection, but that stopped the very first time the dark-skinned girl had brushed away her hand walking down the street, voicing her concerns.

Hailey had looked at her with an expression she had not forgotten since.

'Honey,' She had begun. 'if you don't give me your hand right now, I will French kiss you right here with everyone watching. Which means the handholding won't be what tips them off about us dating.'

Carolyn had quickly taken the blonde's outstretched hand, blushing.

'I've never wanted to hold anyone's hand in public before, Carolyn. So don't think we'll be the lesbian couple that tells strangers "we're just good friends", because I want to shout from the rooftops that you're mine.'

It had sent a thrill up Carolyn's spine. The sex later that day had been nothing to sneeze at, neither. For once, it was Carolyn who had asked to be choked.

Back in the present, her hand was not only firmly clasping Hailey's but also her lips were taking every chance they could to smooch the blonde woman's cheeks. Carolyn was not sure when these gentle caresses had become second nature, only that currently they were.

To kill time for their possible meeting with Eve, they strolled around without a clear destination. Their feet eventually brought them within an acceptable radius of one of their favourite Mexican food places, so they took the detour to grab some food to take back home.

Hailey's watch indicated that it was around 9 PM when they got home. They sat around the kitchen counter and unceremoniously lay their food on the marble top, taking mouthfuls of their burritos in comfortable silence. Carolyn was the first to finish, washing her hands and getting a large tub of ice cream. Her girlfriend scoffed as she took spoons of the stuff directly from the container.

The unmistakable sound of their doorbell ringing filled the room. Hailey grinned and went to the intercom.

'Hello?' She paused for a beat. 'Glad you could make it, come on up.' She unlocked the building door.

Carolyn had some trouble hiding her smile as she continued to bring her spoon to her mouth. Not that Hailey was performing much better; the blonde had to take a few seconds before opening the door to the apartment, which she did with her practised flirty half smile.

And then Eve entered their home, as Hailey closed the door behind her.

Her green hair was tied in pigtails on either side of her head. She was wearing a leather jacket and skin-tight jeans. The jacket was doing a good enough job of concealing what Carolyn knew were breasts to die for.

'Welcome to our humble abode.' Carolyn greeted, waving the spoon.

'Thanks.' Eve said, looking down for a beat. 'It looks lovely.'

'We still need to put something on that wall, though.' Hailey told her girlfriend as passed behind the dancer, on her way to grab a glass and filling it with water.

'Yeah, we do.' The dark-skinned woman agreed, watching Eve still glued in place where she had stopped. 'We only bite you if you want us to, you know?' She told the new woman.

Eve chuckled.

'Sorry, I just... don't know what to do in a situation like this.'

'Like what?'

'Like getting invited by a couple to their place for...'

'For ice cream?' Hailey put in, sitting at the far side of the counter with her girlfriend to the left of her.

'Is that what we're calling it?'

'We wanted the company, Eve.' Carolyn shrugged. 'We're not frat boys trying to liquor you up to make you susceptible. We're offering something cold and tasty, plus some conversation. You can do whatever floats your boat...'

Eve chewed her lip for a second.

'I'll bite.' She said, dropping her bag on their sofa and taking the seat opposite Carolyn, with Hailey to her left. 'And yes, I am aware that was the opposite of what you offered.'

Hailey handed her another spoon.

'Strawberry?' Eve asked after swallowing.

'Oh, yeah.' Hailey replied. 'This one's a fiend for it.' She nodded towards her lover.

'It's good. Most people would go for chocolate or lemon, or... something.'

'Take Biochemistry I and then tell me what to eat during a study mental breakdown.' Carolyn complained.

'For real?'

'Oh, I remember that one!' Hailey exclaimed, sniggering. 'I found her at 3 AM memorising the previous exam's responses and downing this stuff.'

'I seem to remember you also being much more understanding of my plight at the time.' Carolyn complained.

'Buh, poor baby.' The blonde said, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

'Did you at least pass?' Eve asked, scooping from the bucket.

'This bitch was in the top 5% of that course.' Hailey groaned.

'Much to the content of my better half.' Carolyn mumbled, provoking a chuckle from their guest.

'I already told you I don't like that expression.'

'"Better half"?' Eve questioned, surprised.

'It makes it sound like we're incomplete souls, longing to be whole again...' Hailey made a barfing noise.

'Aw, that was beautiful, babe.' Carolyn rolled her eyes.

'As if you believe in soulmate crap...'

'Well, no. But you are my favourite addition to my life.'

Hailey gave her a winning combination of sweet eyes and bit lip. Carolyn was lost in it for a moment.

'Fine.' The older woman conceded. 'I will say you have kind of changed things for me.'

'She was a complete slut before me.' Carolyn gave an aside directed at their guest.'

'Hey!' Eve and Hailey both complained, the first out of compassion and the second with annoyance.

'Where's the lie?'

'Because now we're puritans?' Hailey asked.

'No, but now we're promiscuous only together.'

'I guess.'

'How do you...' Eve began, momentarily intimidated by getting the lovers' attention. 'How do you stay "faithful" to each other and have... adventures?'

Carolyn and Hailey looked at one another, smiling softly.

'Well,' The dark-skinned woman gathered her thoughts. 'it was different at first. I had always had more conservative ways but...' It was turn to blush. 'She kind of swept the ground from beneath me.'

'Literally, I grabbed her onto my lap.' Hailey interrupted.

'And she was more used to playing the field than me.' Carolyn ignored her, seeing that Eve was now leaning forward. 'But to her credit, she found the perfect balance. Which was that we only fooled around with other people if it was both of us together.' She glanced at her girlfriend. 'It was a lot of fun.'

'I bet.' Eve grinned.

'I can't take all the credit.' Hailey said. 'My former roommate and her lovebird were pioneers in that strategy. And for the record,' She conspiratorially added towards Carolyn. 'I don't just change my habits around like that for anyone. You kinda swept me off my feet, too.'

Carolyn was going to settle for biting her own lip, but her hunger had reached levels too high for that. She forcefully grabbed hold of the other woman's face and plunged right into a deep kiss. Hailey's usual flavour was tinged with a strawberry flavouring. It was a miracle Carolyn did not just throw her onto the floor and have her way with her instantly.

But she also did not stop kissing her.

After a certain point they came for air.

'Sorry.' Hailey told their guest.

Carolyn looked to see the stripper flushing a little, her lips parted slightly.

'Don't stop on my account.' Eve breathed.

No one needed to tell Hailey twice. Her mouth was on Carolyn's in record time.

'What about you?' The blonde asked a question at their guest, between kisses. 'How's your love life going, dear?'

'I don't want to distract you...'

'We're not dudes, Eve. We can do more than one thing at a time.'

They could, but Carolyn was becoming rather possessive of her girlfriend's lips and wished she would stop interrupting their kisses.

'I, uh, I don't have that much going for me when it comes to that.' Eve said, enjoying the show based on her erratic breathing. 'I had a boyfriend before I came here but I broke it off first. No reason for long distance. For half a year at least I haven't gotten laid, to be honest.'

'No girls?'

'Not yet.'

With great annoyance, Carolyn forced herself to pull away from her lover so that she could face Eve.

'Listen,' She began, though she had to stifle a groan first when Hailey decided to kiss her neck. 'I'm going to level with you. We're gonna need to fuck or we'll go insane.' She saw the hairs on Eve's arm stand on end. 'You don't have to partake but I have a feeling that you want to watch, don't you?'

Eve swallowed dry and nodded.

'Good.' Carolyn breathed, forcing her girlfriend away from her neck. 'Fuck me.' She told her.

If there was one person that did not need a second invocation of that command, it was Hailey. Just like the first time they kissed, the blonde grabbed hold of her. This time the dark-skinned girl was placed on the counter. Carolyn had to lean down to keep her lover's tongue in her mouth. All the while, her belt was being undone and soon the clothes on her lower half were being pulled away from her.

Returning the favour from the gas station on the previous day, Hailey's hand caressed her between her legs and Carolyn moaned. It wasn't a long moan, as her mouth found her woman's tongue again. Her touch was electrifying, just as it always was. It was increasingly difficult to tell if that was because she was very experienced or because they were in love.

Carolyn was comfortable with not knowing for sure.

She was less comfortable with that same hand going away.