The Whims of the Gods Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul learns more about what is ahead.
5.9k words
4.63
2.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers

Chapter 2

As I warmed up in the bright sunshine, the events of the night receded and their dreamlike quality came to the fore. After about a quarter of a mile I began to convince myself. After all, women like that do not wander the hills of Scotland at night. Another quarter mile and all doubt receded. It was a hallucination caused by exposure. Then I crested the hill and saw below me in the valley the village I had been aiming for. I had obviously miscalculated my position badly. I hadn't needed to spend the night out after all. I couldn't work out quite how I had been so far off though. I had excellent maps and a satellite linked GPS and as a keen sailor I knew how to calculate my position. Perhaps the exposure had started to affect me before I settled down for the night.

I carried on trying to convince myself as I walked down towards the village. I had two nights booked at the pub, so with luck they hadn't released my second night when I didn't show. As I reached the edge of the village I saw an elderly couple working in their garden.

"Good morning," I called. They didn't answer, just rushed into their house and closed the door with a bang. I saw the curtains twitch as I walked past. "Strange," I thought. "They can't be so unused to visitors." I walked on into the village and as the pub came into view I suddenly remembered its name -- 'The Three Witches'. Sure enough there on the sign above the door were three women standing close together and looking down on me. I stopped short. The sign looked old, but it was clear that the three had red, blonde and dark hair, just like the three in my dream. I told myself to stop being stupid -- giving them different hair colours was something any sign painter would do to make them look distinct -- and went inside.

I rang the bell at the reception desk. A pretty young blonde woman came out from a room at the rear.

"My name is Sutherland, I have a reservation for two nights but, I was delayed so I didn't make it last night. I'm hoping you have kept my booking for tonight though."

She tapped away at a keyboard under the counter.

"Ah yes, Mr Sutherland. No, your reservation is for two nights from today -- the nights of the 11th and 12th May."

"Today is the 12th though." I looked down at my watch as I spoke. I stopped short. The date on my watch clearly showed it was the 11th. I checked my phone -- also the 11th.

"You are very early but your room is ready. The booking for last night cancelled at the last minute so it's already made up."

She obviously hadn't heard me getting the date wrong and I was too tired and confused to argue.

"Would it be possible to get some breakfast?" I asked instead.

"Of course -- through there. We'll be serving for the next hour."

"Thanks, I'll drop my stuff in my room first," I said as I took my key.

I opened to door to my room to be faced by the wonderful sight of a tightly stretched skirt as the chambermaid bent over the bed to straighten the sheets. She whirled around in fright as I came into the room, then relaxed slightly as she realised I was a guest. The front view was as glorious as the rear, with a starched white blouse straining over firm breasts, although it had pulled loose from the waist band of her skirt. She blushed slightly as she tucked herself back in, the blouse fitting even more tightly as she did so.

"I'm sorry Sir, I was just checking everything was OK."

"No problems, please take as long as you like." Front or back I was happy to watch, tired as I was. She seemed to know that and turned back to pull at the bedding to straighten it, bending over rather more than strictly necessary as she did so. Standing up she walked into the bathroom.

"I'll just check the bathroom and then leave you to it." As I watched her walk across the room I wondered idly if those superb breasts would stay up on their own if she took off the bra. She seemed to stumble as she walked then turned to me, cupping them in her hands.

"They are pretty much self supporting..."

I was taken aback, then stumbled out an apology. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud, but..."

I paused. She seemed equally confused, saying "I'm sorry, I don't normally do things like that in front of guests. Please don't say anything to the manager."

"Let's just pretend it never happened, shall we?" I said. "I spoke out of turn and you handled it well. I'm certainly not going to say anything."

She was still clearly upset, and I realised her response hadn't been a bold put down, she seemed to think she had said and done what she did unprompted. Without planning it I wondered to myself what her bra size was.

"36D," she said suddenly, her eyes widening.

And the colour, I thought?

"White."

Suddenly I remembered something from my dream.

The blonde one had said "give it to a male and the first thing he'll do is use it to get sex." What was it? The power of life, death and choice was pretty wide.

I looked again at the chambermaid.

"Tell me your name," I thought.

She stood there unmoving.

"Kirsten McDonald"

"Take off your clothes."

She unbuttoned her blouse revealing what was indeed a white bra, only barely restraining those wonderful boobs, then removed it and threw it on the bed, before unzipping her skirt and sliding it down over broad hips to reveal tiny white panties. The skirt followed the blouse onto the bed. She was reaching behind her back to unclasp the bra when I said, "Wait!" and she stopped immediately.

Without speaking out loud I said "Why are you undressing?"

She looked at me in surprise. "You told me to do it."

"Why are you doing as I ask though?"

"I have no choice. You ask me to do something and I must."

While this has all the making of a fantasy come true, I restrained myself.

"Get dressed again and wait."

She did so without a word. I took a deep breath. Whatever was going on I could get myself into deep deep trouble if I wasn't very careful. I thought carefully for a minute.

"I am going to give you a set of instructions. Once I have finished you will forget that I have done so, but you will still carry them out as if they were your own idea. Do you understand that? Simply answer yes or no."

"Yes."

I thought for a moment.

"I want you to leave this room and carry on your work as normal. However in 20 minutes time I want you to come back and let yourself in. If no one other than me is here, I want you to undress completely and then stand in front of me with your arms by your side saying nothing. Just wait until I speak. If I'm in the shower, I want you to join me there. Do you understand that?

"Yes"

"Very good, Kirsten. When I say 'magenta' you will forget everything that has happened since I arrived, and carry out my instructions. Understood?"

"Yes"

Having this extremely curvaceous young woman apparently willing to carry out my every command had left me with an erection that I couldn't hide so I turned my back on her as if getting something from my rucksack.

"Magenta," I said, then "Thanks Kirsten."

"No problem Mr Sutherland" and I heard the door close behind her. I collapsed into the chair, panting as if I had just run several miles. I didn't really understand what was happening, but clearly whether I had been dreaming or not the events in the stone circle had triggered something. I quickly undressed and got into the shower. I stood there for ages warming up and rinsing away the grime of the last few days. If the erection I'd got talking to Kirsten hadn't still been there, I could have forgotten what had happened in the sheer pleasure of unlimited hot water. Finally it subsided and I got out.

I was drying myself when the bathroom door opened. In walked a naked Kirsten walked and my erection immediately revived. She was absolutely magnificent naked. Her breasts, despite their size were truly self supporting with only the slightest sag. Her nipples were long and interestingly were erect. Her hips were broad and shapely with a beautiful slight swelling of her belly just below her navel but an otherwise firm and flat stomach. She had no piercings or tattoos and her skin was smooth and blemish free, with a slight olive cast to it.

"You have a remarkable body Kirsten," I said. "Truly magnificent."

"Thank you Mr Sutherland. I have been told that before."

"How old are you Kirsten?" I asked, realising I should have checked before.

"I'm 22, Mr Sutherland."

"Are you a virgin, Kirsten?"

"No."

"When did you last have sex?"

"Two hours ago, Mr Sutherland."

Well, that was an answer I hadn't expected.

"Where was that, Kirsten?"

"Here in the Hotel, Mr Sutherland. In this room. That's why I was making the bed."

"Who was that with?"

"Dimitri, he is the sous chef here."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed him making me come with his mouth and fingers, but then he fucked me in the arse and I'm not keen on that."

"Is Dimitri your boy friend?"

"Oh, no. Just a fuck."

"Do you like sex then Kirsten?

"Very much."

"Good. Will you have sex with me now?"

"Oh yes."

"Let's start then with a blow job here."

"Can we do it on the bed? This bathroom floor is hard on my knees."

I considered this. The fact that she didn't slavishly obey might just mean that she had done it before, or it might mean my control was not 100%."

"What do you think about having sex with me a complete stranger?" I asked her.

"It's a bit odd. I like sex, and I like the look of your cock standing there, but you are a bit old for me and I don't understand how I came to be standing here naked. I don't object to it, I just feel I have no choice but to be here like this."

"Don't worry about it, let's just go to bed, shall we?"

"OK. I would prefer it if you didn't fuck me up the arse again though. I'm still sore."

"I won't do that Kirsten."

I pulled back the bed covers and laid on the bed, patting the sheet beside me for her to join me. My conscience was battling with the desire to bury myself in this incredible body, even though it wasn't her real choice. As she walked across the room her boobs bounced and shook deliciously. My conscience lost. She climbed on the bed and knelt over me, kissing my erect cock, then bent forwards taking me into her mouth. She was enthusiastic but otherwise not particularly skilled at it. I let her work away for a while then stopped her and pulled her up to me to kiss her. She was surprised at that, but responded with great energy. She was a better kisser than she was at oral.

I cupped one of her breasts in my palm, warm and soft to touch. I squeezed a nipple and she shivered with pleasure.

"Oh yes, yes."

I laid her on her back and started nibbling away at them. They were clearly incredibly sensitive and she wriggled and shook as I stroked and squeezed and kissed them. She was already very aroused, just from playing with them, gasping and moaning slightly with each touch. I slid a hand down over her belly, over the slight mound of her stomach and between her legs. Her pubic hair was completely untouched, wild and curly and wet. As I gently parted her lips she groaned with pleasure and her legs relaxed, falling slightly apart. Her mouth fell open slightly too. I kissed her again as I squeezed a nipple and slipped a finger inside her. She moaned again.

"Forget the foreplay and just fuck me hard."

I was happy to oblige, my cock was already straining at the leash. I knelt over her, gently parting her legs and guided myself in, plunging in without hesitation as deep as I could go. Her legs came up and she wrapped them around my body, her arms around my shoulders pulling me hard against her, kissing me fiercely. I started to move, gently at first, but she responded with violent thrusts against me and I couldn't help but respond. It didn't take long before she started to come, her breath coming in ragged gasps with each savage thrust. Suddenly her body shook and she cried out and I carried on thrusting and pushing and biting at her neck and I came too, groaning with sheer animal desire, before collapsing on top of her still buried with her legs wrapped around me and we both slept.

I'm not sure how long we slept. When I woke up, we had slipped apart slightly and my limp cock was lying across her thigh. My arm was still around her. She was on her back, lips slightly apart, breathing slowly and evenly. As I lay there, her breasts almost completely filled my view. I was reaching up to caress them when I heard the familiar voices of the three women from the stone circle. As before I couldn't move other than open my eyes, even though I desperately wanted to cover my nakedness.

Jivana, the red headed warrior babe was wearing a leather waistcoat this time although it was hanging open at the front and didn't conceal much. She had two daggers thrust through her belt and rather incongruously what looked like an automatic rifle slung over her shoulder. The brunette, Kala, was dressed as if for a red-carpet Hollywood premiere in a tight fitting silver dress slit up the sides and with a plunging neckline. Mara the blonde was still power dressing in a black pant suit, but with apparently nothing under it.

She was looking at me appraisingly.

"He's learning quickly."

"Yes," said Jivana the red headed one, "but only to get sex, and he didn't have to try very hard with her did he?"

"Still, he used his powers with discretion, even if only to protect his back." said Kala.

"We expected the sex anyway," said Mara. "It's what happens afterwards that counts."

She turned to me and looked at me as if I was a mosquito to be squashed.

"Listen human. We don't object to your sex games, nor do we approve. They are irrelevant to our purpose. You will meet your future Companion in 10 days. Do not waste time. You must learn to use and control your powers by then, otherwise you will simply become her plaything. I can see you find that arousing," she paused and looked pointedly at my erection which had arisen unbidden, "but if the coming evil is to be defeated you must raise your consciousness to a higher level than your genitals."

"You have the power of choice and as you have discovered that means the choices of others too," continued Kala.

"Think carefully on that and on the power of life and death we also granted you," said Jivana. "We cannot teach you to use them, but you may ask us questions, which we in turn may answer if we think the answers will help you." She gestured with her hand and I found my power of speech had returned.

"Who are you?" I gasped.

The three of them looked at each other before Mara spoke up.

"We are great grand-daughters of Zeus. His neglect of his duties allowed the threat that faces us to arise and caused the demise of all the gods but us - and our brother."

Even in my terrified state I noticed that slight delay before she mentioned the brother.

"Why do you need me though? You are the ones with the powers. I only have them because you gave them to me?

"That requires a long and complicated answer, but the short version is simply that this is the way of the Gods. Your arrival freed us from imprisonment and that makes you our Champion," continued Jivana.

"That is what our brother intended when he imprisoned us. He gave us no choice of Champion so we are stuck with you," sneered Mara again. "By giving you a Companion however, we hope to compensate for at least some of your inadequacies. Girsu as yet, does not know what we have done, but he will find out and will try to prevent your meeting so that your merging of powers is aborted."

"Most likely he will first try to work indirectly, using others. He is but One and we are Three. We have anticipated that too and we will provide Protectors for you."

"Come!" said Mara. Immediately the door opened and in walked three of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. They walked side by side to face the three Sisters and dropped to one knee before them.

"How may we serve you Mistress?" they said in chorus.

"These are your Protectors. One or more of them will be at your side night and day until you meet your Companion. This is Sand, Jet and Ruby, or as they are known here, Katherine," and here Mara indicated a tall willowy blonde, who I recognised as having registered me when I arrived, "Julia," and Kala placed her hand on the head of a curvaceous brunette, almost the twin of the girl still sleeping beside me, " and Susan." Jivana rested her hand on a slim but muscular young red head. "These three will also train you and answer any questions you may have until we meet again."

Mara turned her attention to the three women.

"In ten days this man and his Companion will meet and start to prepare for the task we have set for them. Until then he is under your Protection. You will remain at his side at all times and keep him from harm. You will grant his requests and his desires where possible, but you will place his Protection above all else so may refuse him as needed. Whatever you require for your task will be granted to you. No mortal man or woman will refuse you, whatever you demand of them."

Mara placed a hand on Katherine's head and the others followed suit with Julia and Susan.

"Do you accept this charge we lay upon you," they said in chorus.

"We accept without reservation and pledge our lives to him and to you," replied the three women.

By now I was starting to freak out. I had somehow accepted that I had developed mental powers that enabled me to compel women to have sex with me, while at the same time convincing myself that Jivana, Kala and Mara were creations of my dreams. Now those three dream Goddesses had turned out to be very real and were standing in my hotel room, setting me up with three other gorgeous woman as some kind of Amazon guard so I could carry out some unknown, but probably very dangerous, mission I hadn't chosen and still didn't know anything about, all in collaboration with some strange woman I had never met, who was apparently to be my Companion and I could practically hear the capital C on that word.

I started gibbering like that to the three Goddesses, protesting that I didn't want it, I couldn't do it, whatever 'it' was and please when was I going to wake up. Mara and Jivana exchanged disgusted looks then "Enough!" from Mara and my mouth snapped shut.

"We didn't choose you. We would never have chosen such a weakling as you are proving to be, but we must accept you. We have chosen your Companion and when you meet her, much will become clearer. More importantly your powers -- and hers - will increase nine-fold. Until then, your Protectors will do their best to help you accept your lot. Mark this! If you do not develop the mental strength you will need for this task you will fail. And when I say you will fail, I mean you will die. You will die painfully but billions of humans will die after you and the survivors will envy the dead."

Kirsten stirred in her sleep beside me, her hand reaching down to grab my cock. Mara made another quick gesture and she stilled again, although still holding me and despite the forbidding presence of the women I began to stiffen further.

Mara smiled, then stepped forward and took my face in her hands, turning me to face her. She spoke again in a much softer tone.

"Paul, I know this is difficult. Nothing in your life has prepared you for this. We have given you the mental abilities you will need. You must now develop the skill to use them wisely. We cannot show you. You must find do that for yourself. You have gained some understanding of the power of choice -- you have seen that it can be given and it can be removed. We have also given you the power of life and of death. This is not an exaggeration. If your task requires someone to die, you have the power. If it requires someone not to die, you have the power. We do not know, we cannot know, when or how these powers will be used. That will be for the two Companions to decide when the need arises. Choose well Paul."

fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers
12