The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 11

Story Info
Branding. It's all about branding at the ranch this time...
7.3k words
4.42
15.5k
4
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch.11

Introduction: This story is inspired by and in tribute to some of the women of this site who go in for the edgier and more extreme kinks and fetishes. I hope they appreciate it.

Brief Recap: After a year of soul searching and ever riskier escapades of deviant sexuality, CapCunt and Kit-5 have both arrived at the same place: San Francisco Airport, their gateway to Duke & Sado-Chick's Ranch. But hadn't expected PonyTail, a new young addition who was ass-fucked in the back of the van lying between the cuffed and gagged CapCunt and Kit-5

Chapter Eleven

She whimpered like a little girl. God, it was disgusting.

The drive was long, just like last time. There we were, lying naked in the back of the van on our stomachs, all pressed together on a mattress. Kit-5, PonyTail and I. Our collars were chained to the floor in front of the mattress, our ankles were cuffed and chained behind the mattress. Our wrists were cuffed behind us, and we were gagged with penis-gags. We were terrified, uncomfortable...and wanted to cum so bad.

We also needed to pee...some more than others.

Actually, Kit-5 and I weren't all that terrified, since we'd been here before. Still, being trussed up in the back of a van is always something of an experience. It was PonyTail's first time, however, and she'd also just been butt-fucked for the first time. Duke's cum was drying in her ass. So she really was terrified, and like I said, whimpered like a little girl.

She also couldn't hold it very well. The memory of soiling ourselves on that mattress a year ago was still very vivid to Kit-5 and I, and we'd probably had enough of piss & shit over the last few months to last us a lifetime thanks to Goddess Angelica. Our captors Duke & Sado-Chick didn't stop for bathroom breaks. So Kit-5 and I had gone before we left the airport. PonyTail hadn't. She finally broke down about halfway through our journey and soaked the mattress under her. Of course, it spread out. I wasn't wild about now lying in PonyTail's piss. But I did like the look on her face, that flush of deep humiliation. She couldn't look either of us in the eye. It turned me on. God, I wanted to cum so bad.

We were herded out of the van once we arrived up at the ranch. Sado-Chick gave the same speech she gave last year, about being way up in the mountains, and too far for escape on foot. It was for PonyTail's benefit this year. We were given dog bowls of water to drink, exercised, and made to squat and pee. Duke was worked up and ready for more, but I guess he realized that PonyTail's ass needed a day to recover. So he took Kit-5 and butt-fucked her right there in the dirt, just like last year. I kept looking between Duke & Kit-5 and PonyTail while they fucked. PonyTail was unnerved by this aggressive dominance...but she was also turned on. She couldn't look away, and her nipples were hard.

After Duke came, which took longer since he'd cum only a few hours earlier, we were hosed down. Then we were herded into cages in the barn. There were two cages this time. Kit-5 and I were pressed up against each other in one cage, just like last year, and PonyTail got her own cage.

We all fell asleep, and were woken up later as we were drug out of our cages. It was night as we were led around outside to get some feeling in our legs and squat and piss again. Then we were herded back into the barn. It was all going pretty much like last year. We were all chained to the ceiling by our wrists. I envied Kit-5 and PonyTail. They each had assholes full of cum. I wanted my ass fucked so bad, on that mattress or in the dirt or anywhere. But I wanted to be allowed to cum from it too.

Sado-Chick picked up a vibrator from the table and...two whips. So that's how it was going to be with the three of us. While Duke fondled PonyTail's tit, Sado-Chick paced between the three of us, as if she was trying to choose one of us. She ran her hand over her bodies as she did this, fondling our tits, squeezing our cunts. PonyTail flinched at this. Kit-5 and I were familiar with being used by this sadistic witch.

Sado-Chick stopped in front of me. Duke came over and pulled the gag out of my mouth. She held up the vibrator and the whips.

"The vibrator or the whip" she said, as she looked me in the eye.

She was giving me the first choice again! How could I be so lucky? I thought of the hell my decision put Kit-5 through last year, and how young Ponytail was shaking with terror right now. Could she even take a whipping? Perhaps I should be the one looking out for her.

"The Vibrator...ma'am. Please, please...the vibrator."

Nope, I wanted to cum too badly. PonyTail was on her own. My body was making my decisions for me. Besides, she was going to feel the whip eventually. Even if I'd taken it tonight, I would only be prolonging the inevitable. So fuck it. I'd cum tonight, and watch her get it.

I wasn't disappointed. Duke and Sado-Chick proved to be very resourceful with a whip, as they took it in turns to whip both of my fellow slaves while the other played with me. Kit-5 & PonyTail were screaming in no time. Wow! It really was a double turn-on to watch two slaves whipped at once. Such an overpowering feeling as I was edged for what felt like forever. Finally, I was allowed to scream at them, to call Kit-5 and PonyTail every nasty name in the book, to beg for Sado-Chick to whip the shit out of those piece-of-shit whores, until Duke brought me back to that point, and didn't stop this time.

I came. I came so hard. And after I'd come, and was just hanging there limply from my chains while Duke supported my body, I realized...I hadn't cum like this since last year. This was the best, the most intense orgasm I'd had in a year, which was saying something, since barely a day had gone by without my cumming, either by my own hand or someone else's. But this is where it all came together for me for some reason. The abduction, and the punishment, the degradation, the humiliation, the subjugation, the fear, the terror...it all came together for me here.

I'd spent a week in absolute fear last year, because I didn't know what I'd let myself in for with Duke & Sado-Chick. And they'd been completely dominant and sadistic. But when I'd been permitted to cum, I'd cum hard. Now I didn't have the same level of fear as last year, but still had the feeling of being back in such a visceral experience. As I hung there, I realized I'd spent a week in fear last year, and then spent the past year chasing those feelings. And eventually, the only way back to them was to come back here.

Then the whipping started back up. Duke & Sado-Chick had changed places, and Sado-Chick was revving me up with that vibrator. I looked PonyTail in the eye and begged Duke to whip the skin off her ass.

Of course, we were sweaty exhausted messes afterwards. After the whipping we'd been fucked left and right and used as human dildo stands with the dildo gags as Sado-Chick humped us all. The welts and bruises on Kit-5 & PonyTail's backsides were attended to, but I knew how sore they still were. But I remember what hurt the most when you were the one to be whipped: you weren't allowed to cum. As they were led back on their hands and knees to the cages, their one overriding thought would have been how they'd been wanting to cum so much since being trussed up in the van. And they were being denied. Now that is what I call torture.

I felt great of course, as I crawled on my hands and knees through the barn. Sure, I'd been fucked and nearly crushed by the weight of Sado-Chick's body humping up and down on my face. But I hadn't been whipped, and I'd cum twice. It didn't get any better here on the ranch. I was also rather pleased with the cage assignments. I was first in the big cage. If I hadn't had that penis-gag stuffed in my mouth, I would lave licked Sado-Chick's boots to thank her before going in like a good girl.

Instead of Kit-5, PonyTail was stuffed in beside me. We were on our sides with our bodies pressed up against each other. I looked into her eyes as our wrists were chained behind us to the cage. This was different than lying beside her in the van. There was nowhere else to look. She had to stare right into me. I inhaled, took in a deep breath of her, the scent that her dirty, unwashed, beaten, sweaty body gave out. There was no modesty in the cage. She couldn't hold it anymore, and let go of a long stream of piss she'd been holding in. Wonderful. It was going to be a long night. PonyTail started crying from the humiliation, and nuzzled her head on my shoulder. There was nothing I could do about it anyway, so I let her. She also wanted to cum so bad, and tried rubbing against me later. But as I well knew, there was nothing to get any friction against. PonyTail didn't know it yet, but by the morning, she was going to feel a bond with me unlike any she'd ever felt with another human being.

Poor Kit-5 was herded into the small cage. She was going to spend her first night alone at the ranch. She looked so dejected: whipped, beaten, denied, used and now all alone as well. She was probably cold too, without a warm body against her. I should have cared, but I didn't. It was all about survival up here, and taking what you could. There was no place for empathy up here.

The next morning was about being herded out, made to piss and shit in the dirt, hosed down, scrubbed, fed and hydrated. Then we were presented with our phones to make our check-in calls.

After that myself, Kit-5 & PonyTail were lined up in a row on our knees in the dirt. Kit-5 & PonyTail's wrists and ankles were all cuffed together for an upright hogtie by Sado-Chick. Sado-Chick just cuffed my wrists together and stood behind me, firmly holding me down by the shoulders. Duke whipped out his cock and pushed it into my mouth. He grabbed my hair and neck with both hands to control me as I sucked him off. Then he pulled out and moved onto Kit-5. As he did that, Sado-Chick forced me facedown onto the dirt. I then saw Duke pull out and move onto PonyTail. She looked like she was trying to do a conscientious job of cock-sucking, as if her life depended on it.

When Duke pulled out of PonyTail's mouth, her body reeled as she tried to maintain her balance, and drool sputtered down her chin. Duke took his clothes off and came over to me. His cock was rock-hard from the fluffing, and glistened from saliva. He knelt down, leaned over onto me, got a good hard grip on my hair, and pressed his cock into my ass. I guess he felt their spit was enough lube for me. I relaxed as best I could, as he worked his cock into my ass, and then he gave me my first ever butt-fucking in the dirt. It was hard, nasty, sadistic, uncomfortable, and yes...dirty.

After Duke came, he pulled out and kneeled down in front of me. Sado-Chick pulled me up by the hair, level with his cock. Man, it was painful. Thankfully, I had taken a shit about half an hour before this. But his cock was still pretty messy. Duke pushed it right in all the way to the back of my throat. I knew what I had to do. When he pulled it out, it was clean and glistened from my saliva.

It was Kit-5's turn to choose between the whip and the vibrator that night. She chose the vibrator, of course. Did anyone ever choose the whip? Poor PonyTail was hung, thrashed and denied for a second straight night, while Kit-5 screamed obscenities at us as she came, and I suffered under the whip too. Kit-5 also got to share the cage with PonyTail that night, while I had to sleep alone. I hated it. I felt a level of desolation I don't believe I'd ever felt before, from the pain, the cold, the need to cum, and the yearning for those two bodies only a foot away from me. I was so glad to suck Duke's cock the next morning after that ordeal.

PonyTail excelled during pony training. I was probably right about her being track & field. She made a good pony. She looked really cute in her bridle gear too. The three of us were really put through our paces around the ranch. PonyTail got the hang of it faster than either I or Kit-5 had the year before, so she got less of the whip as a result.

Finally, it was our third night. We were herded over to be strung up in the barn as usual. After two nights of being whipped and denied, it was finally PonyTail's turn to choose the whip or the vibrator.

Right? One would think.

It didn't actually turn out that way. For reasons I could not fathom, she was strung up next to Kit-5 again, and I was strung up facing them. I was presented with the choice. Why? What was going through Duke & Sado-Chick's minds? Did they just really have it out for PonyTail? Was there something about the sound of leather on PonyTail's cute butt that Sado-Chick just couldn't get enough of?

I couldn't fathom it, not that my reasoning abilities were operating at their peak under captivity. But I did know one thing: this was it, my chance to change the pattern, to show some compassion, and show PonyTail that we could stand together for each other. So after coming to that careful conclusion, I said:

"The Vibrator...ma'am."

Oh, come on! Of course I chose the vibrator! Did you really think I was going to choose the whip? I'd already been whipped all night the night before. I was ready to cum again. In the back of my mind, I still felt sorry for poor PonyTail, but fuck: I wanted some relief from the whip and some orgasms!

I got my wish, and came while PonyTail and Kit-5 suffered under the whip. I got to share the big cage with Kit-5 that night as well. PonyTail was shunted off to the smaller cage. We could hear her whimpering all night long. That was too bad for here, but I felt better with Kit-5. I'd spent so much time crushed up against her body over the last year, that nothing else put me to sleep better.

Kit-5 got to choose again the next night. Yes, you know what she chose. I got the whip again, right next to PonyTail, and then got the small cage for the night. I really didn't know how much more PonyTail could take. Four nights in a row of being strung up and whipped seemed like something designed to erode her sanity. You could see the effect of the denial in her eyes too. She would have humped anything to get off if she'd been allowed the opportunity. I was starting to seriously worry about her ability to survive this week.

We were fucked and whipped and made to shit and piss in the dirt all week. We were all ass-fucked daily by Duke or Sado-Chick's strap-on, and had to lick them clean afterwards. Our meals and refreshment were taken on our knees from dog bowls. PonyTail got her first taste of being gangbanged on the fifth night, when Duke & Sado-Chick entertained guests. Of course, she wasn't allowed to cum. Sado-Chick was keeping a close eye on her. If PonyTail showed any signs of getting close, Sado-Chick's riding crop would put a fast stop to it. We'd given all the guests pony-rides around the ranch as they arrived that afternoon. But the next night, the guests came back, and it was different.

Duke had told Kit-5 and I that the next time would be harder and rougher. It had certainly felt that way to me. Just adding a third slave added to our whippings, and made the humiliations feel that much worse. But our sixth night was where he and Sado-Chick really fulfilled that promise.

The guests were back, as I said, but everything was different. Kit-5, PonyTail and I were bent over and locked in stocks outside, while the guests enjoyed a sunset bar-be-que and drinks. As the mood took them, they would wander over to whip or fuck us, or be sucked off. We were all double penetrated on both sides of the stocks. But Duke & Sado-Chick weren't there. They had gone inside the barn early, and hadn't come out. Finally when it was dark, Sado-Chick called out that they were ready in the barn for the ceremony. I didn't know what that meant, but I knew it wouldn't be good. The guests removed us from our stocks, put us on our hands and knees, leashed us, and walked us across the ranch to the barn.

What I saw inside sent a shiver up my spine. The barn was illuminated by Christmas lights up in the rafters, giving it a warm glow that kept everything on the sides in shadow. I saw the stalls with our cages in one corner, and the area where we were chained to the ceiling and whipped in another. Another section had the whipping horse, cross, and other furniture and devices. But it was at the center of the barn where everything was happening tonight.

Chairs for the guests were set up on the side. Stocks for two slaves were set up in the center. And off to the side of those stocks...a brazier. It was smoking. Duke tended to it with a poker while Sado-Chick led us to the stocks. I saw four things poking out of that brazier: metal pokers.

These stocks were different, and did not conform to the traditional design at all. Kit-5 and I were brought up to the stocks. Our bodies were pulled through the larger openings, and we were locked in around our torsos. Then our arms were pulled back, and our wrists were locked in above our torsos behind us. We were stretched out and secured. It was not comfortable. Our ankles were then locked down on the floor.

Then it got even worse. Our heads were pulled back, and I felt my hair being pulled up. A knot was tied in my hair with some rope, securing my head to the top of the stock. I couldn't move my head forward at all. I moaned through my penis-gag. Sado-Chick bent down to look me in the eye and caress my cheek. Then she looked like she suddenly realized something, and unstrapped my gag. For a moment there, I actually thought she was showing a little empathy.

"Oh, can't have that in there."

At least my mouth was free now. Drool spilled out everywhere. I was almost relieved, when suddenly a big rubber thing was shoved in instead. Before I knew what was happening, it was being strapped around my head. Sado-Chick stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"There, much better. Believe me, you are going to appreciate that like you wouldn't believe."

It was a big, thick, black rubber bit-gag, bigger than the bit-gags we'd worn for pony duty. I tried to bite down. It had the softness of rubber, but was too thick to bite down much. My tongue was blocked by it, and there was no way to control the drool. This was actually more humiliating than the penis-gag. I looked over at Kit-5, who was also bit-gagged now, and she was crying a little from it.

For the most part, I hadn't been able to take my eyes off Duke as all this was being done by Sado-Chick. He just stood there, with his back to us, tending that smoking brazier. I was really hoping it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Finally, when we were all secured, Sado-Chick turned to address her guests.

"Good friends, fellow obedience training enthusiasts", she said, "welcome to our humble barn, and one of our most hallowed traditions. It is always a time of celebration when slaves find their way back to our humble ranch a second time. That means they have accepted the truth. They are animals, chattel suited only to chains, cages, commands, and the whip. They are property. OUR property. They belong to us. And property, especially when they are animals, need to be marked. They need a reminder of who owns them that will never go away."

MARKED!?!

Right on cue, Duke lifted up one of those pokers. It was a branding iron! No, no, no! Not a branding iron. I could live through almost anything, but not this. Fuck it, time to safeword out. But of course, that wasn't happening. I started making as much noise through my bit-gag as I could, moaning and screaming. Kit-5 and I were both screaming and thrashing against our stocks, not that it amounted to much. We were so securely tied down that all we were really accomplishing was increasing the pain from our hair being tied to the ropes. But still, we were making enough of a ruckus to take the attention away from Sado-Chick's speech.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
12